[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family members just got shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: the more you know.jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
35KB, 480x270px
In case you haven't heard the news the muslim part of the Philippines has gone full ISIS and is now going into cities and doing religion of peace things to their inhabitants.

My uncle worked at a government school and got executed for aiding infidels. I know because they took a video of it with their cellphone and sent it to me at work. My attorney told me not to upload it. But I just wanted to let you guys know that the civilians that had guns (which ISIS probably knows through access to local police databases) didn't get people knocking on their door. When people say "armed civilians don't matter in war" they're sheltered fucks and throw this in their face.
>>
File: 1488494636015.jpg (50KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488494636015.jpg
50KB, 480x638px
Shit. Sorry man, sorry you have to go through this.
>>
>>34049811
F
>>
>>34049811
F
>>
>>34049811
Holy shit
>>
you have to go back, watermexicans are worse than regular mexicans
>>
File: 1494432870632.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494432870632.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>34049811
pbh op
>>
>>34050739
pbuh*
>>
Duterte ain't exactly Teresa May. These assholes are going to pay for this.
>>
>>34050760
Knowing him, there's gonna be a truckload of collateral damage caused by whatever penance he calls for.
>>
>>34049811
F
>>
>>34049811
Can't say I've ever had anything of that magnitude happen to me but assuming you know the language, people, and geography, I'd be back there ASAP getting some guns along the way
>>
>>34051228
also F
>>
>>34049811
>My attorney told me not to upload it.

is he jewish by chance?
>>
>>34051289

If ISIS sent you a video of your relatives' execution, you'd probably seek legal assistance and the first advice all lawyers give is: don't say anything until I say so.
>>
>>34051228
>how to get killed by AFP checkpoints, the post
>>
>>34049811
F
>>
>>34049811
Is this the same area in the south that has been having issues, or is this a new area?
>>
>>34049811
If real, F. Jesus.

>>34051467
Malawi
>>
>>34051329
It is sound advice though.
Many an innocent person has been jammed up because they thought the cops were "trying to help them" and "we just want your side and you'll be free to go"

It's their job to lie and get you to incriminate yourself in some way shape or form.
>>
>>34049811
Isn't the Philippines a US territory?

Prepare for US military boots if so.
>>
>>34051561
ally (or former ally rather) of the US. The Philippine president wanted us out of there so we started putting more effort into other allies in the pacific

pinoy pinoy enjoy your muslims goy
>>
>>34051582
Well shit, I hope we didn't bring the muslims over at least.
>>
>>34051561

Not since the end of WW2. It's been a while
>>
>>34051607
mudslimes were already on their way over from the indo asian countries. They kinda fit in with the current regimes political ideology.

Not saying drugs and prostitution should be legalized but old boy went about dealing with them in the most extreme manner. It attracted extreme people and religion. but hey at least he doesn't have that pesky american military to worry about. Thats just diverse as fuck senpai
>>
>>34049811
Is this in the northern Asian region of the southern Muslim region?

ISIS, Al Shabob and others have been a problem in the southern Philippines since those groups inception. There are so many islands, so little infrastructure, and they're filled with uneducated inbred people. It's been rife with extremist activity. If this has moved to the north then I hope Duetuertuertueertue lives up to his name as the patron saint of revenge.
>>
>>34051607
Shit dude.
Middle East (duh), East and North Africa, and Southeast asia are full of muzzies.

Small wonder it's the ass end of the world.
>>
File: arab-sea-route.jpg (169KB, 598x269px) Image search: [Google]
arab-sea-route.jpg
169KB, 598x269px
>>34051607
>>34052721
all about that trade network
pic predates the religion of peace, but you get the idea. Networks like this only grow and gain dependencies. Kind of the reason somalia is such shit.
>>
>>34049811
That's rough my pinoy friend, be strong.
>>
>>34051582
>former ally rather

Not really. Duarte is playing the Chinese.

There is still every mutual defense treaty in effect and there is still us/flip exercises going on.
>>
>>34049811
I think we all know what's about to come
>>
File: holy_knight_by_zachdb-d52u5pb.jpg (271KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
holy_knight_by_zachdb-d52u5pb.jpg
271KB, 755x1057px
>>34052979
Why didnt it post the picture? Stupid japmoot
>>
So okay, let me pretend like I actually know a lot about Mindanao.

Islam in the philippines is a bit different from Middle Eastern shithole Islam, considering that even though we are a third-world country, our exposure to foreign media and education is high.

What really causes problems round here are those holed up innawoods who think that they are the chosen ones and everyone else is a kuffar.

OP, I don't mean to be a prick at these times, but considering that I am in Mindanao (Davao City) right now, can I have some photo evidence? Like, timestamp or something?
>>
>>34049811
So, uh, are you going to go full Rambo and take revenge?
>>
>>34049811
Topkek that's what you get.
>>
>>34049811
F
>>
uncle was a social worker for the savages, and got killed by them

Happens all the time, no biggie
>>
F
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.