[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 questions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1168.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
1 what gun is this?
2 would a barret 107 50 cal take out an elephant?
3 did obama really destroy thousands of priceless antique ww1 and ww2 firearms?
>>
>>34049663
Looks like a Blazer R95 or whatever the fuck model it is with one of their tacticool stocks.

Yes an M107 would take down an elephant,one of the first things you must learn, you /k/omrade, is that shot placement is damned near everything.

And third, Obama didn't destroy them necessarily.
He made it far harder to get a nice chunk of them back into the country after they were loaned to allies waaaaaay back before he was president and stupid fuckin' laws like he seemed to enjoy making (okay, executive orders, but whatever) hadn't been passed yet.
Well, except the NFA, but that' she beside the point.

Also, a huge chunk were destroyed by other nations like Australia Britain Germany and France.
In America we really don't normally melt down or destroy guns, even if they're illegal.
They just end up in the ATFs collection.
>>
>>34049770
Man, think of all the goodies the ATF has right now..
>>
>>34049805
They should sell that shit to rich ppl to pay off americas debt.
But theyd probly rather sit around and bitch about drug dealers and eat feces.. its the gov for kek sake.
At least trump is going to excise some of the cancer
>>
>>34049805
They've had a few video tours of their collection.
It's pure sex.
>>34049854
If the Hughes amendment gets upturned, and the HPA passes, they mi-HAHAHAHAHAHAH, FUCK NO, IT'S the GOVERNMENT, what the fuck am I thinking.
That'll never happen!
>>
>>34049871
>>34049854
I don't see why they couldn't do god damn auctions for them and make some money off of them instead of just letting them sit.
>>
>>34049871
Got any vid links of said tours?
>>
>>34049967
http://www.guns.com/2016/02/26/atf-gives-virtual-tour-of-national-firearm-reference-vault/

There are other videos out there as well.
>>
>>34049991
I was expecting more. It seems like he just has 1 of each.
>>
>>34049663
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=1010
> probs
> can't confirm
>>
>>34049663
That is the Blaser R93 LRS. The Blaser R93 has been discontinued in favour of the Blaser R8 which, while also being a straight pull system rifle, does not have a tactical stock version available.

An elephant could very well be killed with a .50 BMG rifle. Due to rules and regulations, elephant hunters will find themselves locked to calibres of a certain size, bottom line typically being 9.3x62 or 9.3x74R, with rifles in larger calibres like .470 Nitro Express and .458 Lott being more common. However, at the time Karamojo Bell was hunting in Africa, he was known to favour the rifles he had in .275 Rigby, 7x57 and 6.5x53R, calibres which today are not legal for big game hunting.

I can't help you with the last one, but hazarding a guess, I'd say yes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.