[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /k/, whats going on in this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 18

File: 1495588878023.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495588878023.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
hey /k/,
whats going on in this picture?
>>
those fat fuck nco's
>>
>>34048945
Room inspection.

I knew a guy who completely rebuilt an engine inside his barracks room and they tried to slam him. They couldn't do shit to him though as he had no fluids or hazmat inside the room.
>>
Fat staff slubs emerge from battalion to marvel at the ingenuity of a young JEW
>>
>>34048980
so they are trying to get the motorcycle guy in trouble, but they seem to be impressed?
is motorbro gonna get in trouble for his motorcycle?
seems pretty awesome to me, why would they try to fuck hom for it?
>>
>>34048945
Fat fuck senior NCOs who are too out of shape to be in charge or real platoons teaching soldiers actual soldiering skills so they work in the housing office or S1 or some other bullshit made up staff job doing a barracks inspection in the middle of the day and finding a soldier brought his bike into his room.
This isn't actually surprising to me, since many soldiers have bikes, and soldiers are thieves, so it makes sense someone brought theirs inside.

This fat fuck E7 who can't pass weight and tape will then proceed to tell the soldier that his bathroom is dirty because there's a drop of unevaporated water and it looks like someone lives there. At no point are you ever allowed to make it look like you actually live in the barracks. If there's food in the fridge or trash in the trashcan, you're in trouble and better fix yourself.
Meanwhile, fat fuck E7 lives in a shithole on post where his obese wife, his 3rd marriage by the way, yells and hits him and his kids, and his house looks like shit.
>>
>>34048980
>wanting to punish a guy who is probably very good at his job for merely practicing his hobbies.
>>
>>34048945
they got the fat guy a motorcycle for his birthday owo
>>
>>34049019
so.... hes getting in trouble for the bike?
>>
>>34049019
>Meanwhile, fat fuck E7 lives in a shithole on post where his obese wife, his 3rd marriage by the way, yells and hits him and his kids, and his house looks like shit.

surprisingly accurate
>>
>>34049019
this is the one thing the muhreen core does right.

their narcissism and hatred of fat people makes sure no fatties make it over sgt.
>>
>>34049015

Probably, seeing as he brought a combustible liquid into the building.
>>
>>34048945
>Holy jesus, what is that? What THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT IS THIS PRIVATE PYLE?
>>
>>34049104
>Probably, seeing as he brought a combustible liquid into the building.
what if it had no gas in it?
>>
>>34049157
>combustible
gasoline is flammable, not combustible
>>
>>34049169
so they will fuck him for the motor oil? really?
>>
>>34049098
Fat old senior NCOs who whine about how soft the army is compared to their time yet can't pass a pt test, can't pass tape, and haven't been in a line unit in years, who basically sit in an air conditioned office all day doing a made up SHARP job or EO job or some other bullshit, are what's ruining the modern military.
That, and women and them crying about muh equal rights and equality.
>>
>>34049169
lol you're an idiot

For one, flammability and combustibility is the same thing, and secondly it's only gasoline vapors that are combustible.
>>
>Get a new 1sg
>Find out through grapevine we're having surprise barracks check
>Sneak off and clean the fuck outta my room
>Later on barracks check
>1sg, CPT and 1LT walk into my room
>CO says it looks nice
>1SG grabs my fridge and knocks it over
>Screams at me for having dust bunnies behind fridge

Been out for 3 years now and I will never even think about going back in.
>>
>>34049028
Welcome to the us numale military.

I'm glad I got out when I did. Being politically correct and ultra turbo safe is the new army. They went so far as to deny us use of out troop transports because they didn't have seatbelts.
>>
>>34048945
attention to detail i can understand but some of this shit is redonkulous.
>>
>>34049254
Barracks inspections are one of those antiquated things in the military that really needs to go. It's one of the main things that's keeping people from reenlisting.
Who gets out of the military most? The junior enlisted, most are young and single and live in the barracks. When you can't even feel comfortable living in your home, why the fuck would you stay in?

I'm all for making sure somewhere isn't covered in mold making you sick, and there's not pizza boxes piled to the ceiling, but be reasonable. People live there, stop telling them to make it look like no one lives there and chastising them for it.

>"why is there trash in your trashcan?!"
>"because that's where trash goes"
>"not in MUH BARRACKS"
>>
File: 1492608544941.png (335KB, 439x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492608544941.png
335KB, 439x525px
Looks like it was a fun night.
>>
>>34049334
I just wish guys off post and on base housing had regular inspections. I've seen more fucked up shit on base housing than I've seen in any barracks room.
>>
>>34048945
E7 discovers underground E4 mafia chop shop.
>>
>>34049434
No, he only discovered what they wanted him to see.
>>
>>34049215
Isn't the flashpoint of the liquid what determines if it's flammable or combustible? Like diesel is combustible but gasoline is flammable because they have different flashpoints.
>>
>>34049019
>>34049334
Where...where does the trash go then?
>>
>>34049502
in the false ceiling
>>
>>34048945
Gender identity policies in the Army have gotten out of hand, they're now accepting people who identify as motorcycles.
>>
>>34049353
sergeants can inspect your house?
what did you see? a sex dungeon?
>>
as a former barracks rat and motorcycle owner. I can sympathize with this soldier who had his motorcycle in his quarters.

I wouldn't want to leave my bike outside I i could have helped it. I asked if I could park it in the covered bicycle rack, which was covered and had no actual rack. they said no. I lived on the third floor. so pushing the bike up those stairs was out of the question.

though in my experience. if you have something batshit crazy like that, but are otherwise squared away. the NCOs usually laugh it off and tell you to stop doing what ever it is.

I always told my soldiers. If you want your room inspections to get done quickly and have them not notice the little things. You should put any sex toys you have, on display. So I have a female private with wall display rack of dildos, vibrators, hand cuffs, lubes, butt plugs, and a ball gag. It had the them in and our of her room in less than a minute.
>>
>>34049353
i hear that.

right before my 2005 deployment. we had to chapter out a soldier because his house on base was chronically filthy. to the point that the kids were showing up to school dirty and hungry, repeatedly. apparently his squad knew and had been covering it up.

once while leave. I went to visit a friend from AIT and a previous unit we were both in. his apartment off base was filthy. he had a pair of adult cats and a little of kittens. one of the two bathrooms was the cat's litter box. the bathtub was just full of poo and pee. fleas fucking everywhere. their bedroom floor covered in dirty laundry.
>>
>>34049169
> mfw every time I'm putting gas in my car I put a flammable liquid in my combustion engine
> I've been doing it wrong this whole time
>>
>>34049169
it's a good thing people are moving on to electric motors instead of combustion engines because those gas companies are seriously ripping off combustion engine folks with that flammable non combustible liquid.
>>
>>34049708
What caused him to neglect his house and his kids like that?
>>
>>34049169
Why do we put gas in internal combustion engines then?
>>
>>34049597
They can but they can't. It's some weird rule I never bothered looking into that falls under health and welfare. But just seeing people's houses from my unit off post, it was like literal 12 year olds living on their own. Rooms with pizza box skyscrapers and cockroaches running around all over. Disgusting smells. Literal shit on the bathroom floors. Bedrooms where you can't even tell the carpet color because of all the clothes on the floor. Etc.
>>
>>34049791
African American with some crazy ideas.

he showed up to work smelling like he didn't bathe for weeks at a time. he would say "my body will tell me when i'm dirty".

some of the squadmembers who lived near him would baby sit. they would find that the parents left nothing but a huge pile of frozen fishsticks for the kids to eat.
>>
>Line Medic
>Senior line medic is same grade as me and almost same time in service
>He checks my room just so he can tell PSG he did
>Good to go dude

>Line Platoon Sarge says 100% room check
>Squad leader tells section leaders to do check
>Section Sergeant from line says 100% room check
>Tell him my shits good to go
>He comes in anyways

>One drop of water in the sink from using it earlier
>Medical Aid bag and IOTV drying on top of bath tub after going to the field and getting rinsed in the tub with brush causing some water to drop out of the tub but onto the floor
>Small cardboard box filled with medical equipment from bag and IFAK in my room
>Why is that on the floor
>its just occupying a corner, its my Class 8
>You need to find a shelf space for that
>lol ok

Fucking faggot lmfao
>>
>>34049019
This is really accurate.

t. Someone who got a suprise room inspection today
>>
>>34049815
housing is treated as if it belongs to the spouse. they can inspect on base, if they give 24 hours notice.

off base is more difficult and you usually have to bring MPs.

it is rarely done because the people in charge are the people in housing or off base. so they aren't going to start shit that could come back on them.

barracks soldiers are fucked. because no spouse to hide behind. not enough rank to be off base and those extra layers of bullshit for the inspectors.

i remember reading in the armytimes, while deployed. a ssg was taken out of Iraq in 2004/5 because his wife trashed their house off base in germany. evidently the house belonged to the us army as part of an off base housing development. they gave that ssg like 24 hours after getting back from the sand, to clean the house.
>>
>>34049028
oh you'de be surprised at the amount of toddler rules that apply to the Barracks. It's honestly one of the biggest reasons for dependapotomis marriages so people can get out of the shitty lifestyle that is the barracks.
>>
>>34049837
it wouldn't be so bad, if they just treated it like it is a place that is a soldier's home.

like I fucking live here ok? there is going to be garbage in the garbage can. there might be water in a sink or bathtub. i might have lot of stuff because i'm not a fucking boot. it is organized, but they always called it cluttered because it took up all of the tiny closet.
>>
>>34049890
Im seriously considering getting married just so I don't have to deal with all the bullshit...
>>
>>34049890
>It's honestly one of the biggest reasons for dependapotomis marriages so people can get out of the shitty lifestyle that is the barracks.

i have been thinking the same thing for years. the solution, and solution to a lot of other barracks related problems. is to build 1 bedroom apartment towers on base. every soldier has their own bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry, storage. common spaces limited to halls, mail boxes, parking, elevators, and stairs.

make everyone that doesn't have children live in them. single or married, regardless of rank. it would cut down on people living off base. which is good because i've seen people having to live in shit places off base because it is all they can afford with their BAH and not be a hour commute.

everyone gets BAS. dining halls cut down to one per base.

towers run by garrison command and a civilian contractor. no one in your command can come in with out your permission.

don't say it is impossible. the navy is almost there with some apartments built on base, at san diego and norfolk.
>>
>>34049987
>>34049911
I would actually be for this. Another thing they always slam people for is coming into work for what ever reason or filling Watch Billets, "Oh so-and-so lives on base to just call him" or "well they have to drive XX minutes to get here... so call the guy on base instead".
>>
>>34049878
>i remember reading in the armytimes, while deployed. a ssg was taken out of Iraq in 2004/5 because his wife trashed their house off base in germany. evidently the house belonged to the us army as part of an off base housing development. they gave that ssg like 24 hours after getting back from the sand, to clean the house.
I'm beginning to think dependas should be subjected to the UCMJ.
>>
>>34050029
oh I got abused a lot because i was the most technically competent person in the barracks. so I was less than a mile form work. the NCOs in housing always called me to do the tasks on the weekends that were given to them.

9/11 hit and barracks soldiers and sgts were doing the force protection details. while everyone else stayed home or sat around the company doing nothing for a few hours a day.I would have let a terrorist on base. If he would just go and blow up some of the family housing. after a few days of that bullshit.

i hated having to get my mail from fucking S1. everyone else has a real fucking mail box or packages left at their door.
>>
>>34050049
Women 'soldiers' aren't subject to it, why would dependents be?
>>
>>34050127
>Women 'soldiers' aren't subject to it
Wait what?!
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34050127
>women not subject to ucmj
>>
>>34049581
Maximum kek
>>
>>34049529
This. I put some much crap in the ceiling.
>>
File: 1457755737572.png (502KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
1457755737572.png
502KB, 878x842px
Why can't you look like you actually live inside your barrack? Why are room inspections such faggotry?
t. non-enlisted
>>
>>34048945

Guy has a bike he enjoys, and puts in his barracks room to take care of it. Barracks parking lots are plagued by niggers and drunken idiots that will fuck with your shit for no reason.
>>
>>34049089
What's more it's universally true, I wasn't even in the US Army and we had the exact same thing.

>block inspection's coming
>you guy's gonna haveta get rid of all this food in the fridge
>can't have your laundry drying in the drying room either
>>
>>34050220
Because "muh traditions"

The military is full of fucking retards that do things because "it's always been this way" instead of using their brains and making changes.
>>
I lived in the smoke bomb hill barracks for a while. The rooms have textured ceilings and a mold problem in the air conditioning ducts. The a.c. vents blew on the ceiling and mold always built up.

You could report it, but they told you to just clean it. Problem is, textured ceilings crumble when touched.

So I just sprayed flat white primer paint over the mold. When ever it started appearing again.

Ssg once asked during an inspection if I would teach the others how I cleaned the mold. I told him I just painted over it. He put his fingers in his ears and went "lalalala".
>>
>>34049675
>So I have a female private with wall display rack of dildos, vibrators, hand cuffs, lubes, butt plugs, and a ball gag. It had the them in and our of her room in less than a minute.
Was she gross?
Because otherwise, I could see my way to test them for cleanliness.
>>
>>34049890
>dependapotomis
lololol

That's a word that really needs no explanation.
>>
>>34050589
Nah

Fit and average looking.
>>
>>34050392
That's hilarious considering we do that shit all the time on buildings to get past city inspection to avoid having to buy new ceiling tiles.

What's extra hilarious is the fact that about a month or two after building inspection we have county property tax assessment so we have to go out of our way to make everything look shit to lower dem property taxes.

God bless decentralization.
>>
>>34049150
>SIR A KAWASAKI SIR
>>
>>34049483
Nope.
However there is a difference between flash point, fire point, and auto-ignition point.

>Flash point: The temperature where a substance gives off flammable vapors
>Fire point: The temperature at which a substance can sustain it's own combustion
>Auto-ignition point: The temperature at which point substance burns without a external ignition source.

There's also to types of explosions, which are commonly and incorrectly thought of combustion.
>Deflagration: An explosion where the initial expansion of gasses is subsonic (IE gunpowder)
>Detonation: An explosion where the inital expansion of gasses is supersonic (IE C4, RDX)

There more you know, I guess?
>>
Im a barracks manager slotted as such prior to getting to the unit.
>mfw this close to cracking
STOP
MOVING
LAMPS
>>
>>34051663
i let someone borrow my fridge and when they DMO'd their shit they took it. I need a new one and i lost my key but my door didn't open with my old key anyway so i always kept it bolted open since i PCS'd here like 2 years ago.

can you fix my bathroom vent its full of cigarette butts and my roommate dropped a gallon of milk onto my carpet and mattress. brb gonna go smoke then get a DUI

thanks senpai
>>
>>34048945
> be active duty enlisted e5 below in barracks
>get text @ ~6:45 am on a sunday after alot of drinking and noise around the barracks
>"division SGM barracks inspection 0700 be formed up outside time now"
>literally every NCO on post under that SGM cones to tear your home apart and ask your hungover ass stupid questions for the next 5 hours
> weird shit gets found like ops pic, underage drinkers and drug users exposed, etc

This is the essence of lower enlisted active duty life
>>
File: DIDYOUJUSTFUCKINGSIRSANDWICHME.png (286KB, 475x599px) Image search: [Google]
DIDYOUJUSTFUCKINGSIRSANDWICHME.png
286KB, 475x599px
>Inna barracks
>1sg comes
>shibari lube on corner table
>flips his shit almost immediately
>confiscated
>1sg asks where to buy some a few hours later
He was pretty cool after that.
>>
>voluntarily joins an organization well-known for treating members like shit
>Complains about said shitty treatment
>>
>>34049254
> Having dust bunnies behind that fridge

That's on you senpai
>>
File: 1479195962097.gif (344KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1479195962097.gif
344KB, 294x233px
>>34050338
>>34050220

Because change is hard. You've got Command Sergeant Major Crustyballs, who grew up in 'The Old Army' where they beat people to death for getting their boots dirty doing training in the field(he's senile and that's what he remembers at least in his Alzheimers riddled brain) , in charge now and wants 'his' turn torturing the next generation like he was.

PSG Two'Years'Till'I'Retire knows better but has to take orders from the tower and doesnt want to jeopardize his rank so late in the game.

SSG PlzKillMe wants to get into the senior enlisted side of things so he can change this shit and break the cycle(But he never will).

Sar-ent Hardcore is either counting the days til ETS and just goes along with it all or wants to prove he's a muthafucka and brings along the white gloves to set you up for failure.

It's a vicious cycle that leaves either leaves the people really in charge utterly delusional or too disillusioned to do anything about things.
>>
>>34051740
>lube
how does that dried up mutilated penis work for you, goy?
>>
>>34052118
It works fine. The lube just makes it a little quicker is all.
>>
>>34048945
>whats going on in this picture?
A motorcycle was out drinking with his motorcycle buddies last night. He fucked up and missed morning PT. Now his DI is making him do push-ups as punishment.
>>
>>34051058

kek
>>
>>34049169
>the marvelous flammation engine, wonder of the modern age
>>
>>34049019
>having separate rooms for each private
>having fridges
>being allowed to own motor vehicles without permission of your Sergeant
>having a personal bathroom inside your personal room
>having a door, a lamp, curtains, a fucking carpet and bookshelf

This is how I know it's not a real army
>>
>>34052118
why would you call someone who's circumcised a goy, that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>34048967
He can still outrun you. With a 50 pound ruck on.
>>
>>34048945
>letting your motorcycle sit outside in the rain/snow/niggers
a real human bean
>>
>>34052317
>HURR ITZ NOT REEL URMY UNLEZZ SUFFRING!

You're a fucking moron. How does any of that negatively affect your ability to use a rifle, haul a ruck, or fight well? Save that roughing it shit for the field and deployment.
>>
>>34052529

I doubt that. His buttons are screaming.
>>
>>34052572
You'd be surprised what an old 1SG with a beer gut can still do.
>>
>>34052544
It helps to make you obey orders clearly without questioning, which is the most important skill for a soldier; and to bond with your platoon in your misery, as all of you are being fucked. That makes you act like a unit. Also, if you are not used to shit conditions before a deployment, you're gonna have a funny time. Pussying and Playstation won't take you anywhere.
>>
>>34052062
So how can the PL help alleviate this bullshit from their guys? I ask because I'm a newly commissioned Armor Officer and don't want my guys lives to be shit if there is something I can do about it. Can I just tell 1sg no we have better things to do/worry about?
>>
>>34052587
Funny, but none of that seemed to hurt our combat capability in Iraq/Afghanistan. You just seem a bit butthurt.
>>
>>34052317
yeah see in the United States we have a standard of living that isn't dirt
>>
>>34052587
"obeying orders clearly without questioning" is definitely not the most important skill for a soldier. I don't care if he blindly follows my orders if he is over weight. cant shoot, and has no initiative/audacity. Which is what creating that "do what I say because I said so" mentality does. They should do what you say because you hopefully have their respect and if not then you haventhe authority.
>>
>>34052640
Plus US planning and training is less about the instant obeisance and more about focusing on success. Get it done. Muscle through. If your leader gets killed you still know what the mission is and what you need to do to complete it.
>>
>>34052657
Yup, which is why we have oporders and warnos and all that shit so even little joe new guy knows the mission two levels above his head
>>
File: tmp_6583-147098584436098371804.jpg (191KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6583-147098584436098371804.jpg
191KB, 633x772px
>>34052587
>Word for word the shit SOF soldiers rail against and insult in the regular army

How does it feel to be part of the problem?
>Hint, standing at pr in the rain for two hours is time that could have been spent shooting or running
>Instead of tanking morale and pushing good soldiers to leave the army
>>
>>34052584

That ain't a beer gut, anon. That's teetering towards obesity.
>>
>>34052614
>Can I just tell 1sg no we have better things to do/worry about?
In theory, you outrank the 1SG, sure.

In practice that's not going to work out. You're a butterbar. You have less experience than the E-4 Mafia types. If you go against the 1SG you're going against the CO. and that's just a bad time for you and your guys.

Now, you can always bring it up with the CO if you think it's an issue, but generally in the Army officers are hands-off about the day to day stuff and keep that in the NCO wheelhouse.

Plus sometimes the fuckery is intentional:
>GSgt. Mike Wynn: It ain't all joy and laughter, is it? Mail call kinda brings it all home.
>SgtMaj. John Sixta: If morale gets really bad, Mike, let me know. I'll stir 'em up good with the grooming standard. [Winks]
>GSgt. Mike Wynn: I'll let you know.
>>
>>34052738
So I can try and tackle the issue just don't do it directly and end up stepping on peoples toes. That makes sense. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>34051372
>There's also to types of explosions, which are commonly and incorrectly thought of combustion.
>>Deflagration: An explosion where the initial expansion of gasses is subsonic (IE gunpowder)
>>Detonation: An explosion where the inital expansion of gasses is supersonic (IE C4, RDX)
>There more you know, I guess?
it's kind of funny how you just said gunpowder for one but not the other. black powder deflagerates, smokeless powder detonates.
>>
>>34049169
Yes, and you triggered an autism storm. I'll throw a little fuel on the fire;

>The next important concept is the difference between flammable and combustible materials. Flammable liquids are more dangerous. These are liquids that have flash points below 100°F (37.8°C). Combustible liquids have flash points between 100°F and 200°F (93°C).
>>
>>34052317
I too thought he might be airforce trying to slip by with the crowd.
>>
>>34052770
Nope, gunpowder deflagrates, that it, it burns really fast. Firearms use that controlled expansion from rapid combustion to propel the bullet. Pipe/pressure cooker bombs use the massive build-up of pressure from the burn to breach and shatter the vessel into shrapnel.

A detonation is the instantaeous destabilization of a compound's entire mass from solid/liquid to gas form. If smokeless detonated it'd just blow up your gun.
>>
>>34048945
Obviously it's a military dorm room inspection, and they just think it's funny that someone stores their bike in their room.
I guess they thought it was funny enough to take a picture? It's really not that funny, but whatever.
>>
>>34049483
For transport and regulatory issues, yes.
>>
I know a guy who has a full fucking DDR machine in his room. LIke, the giant cabinet and metal platform dance pads. And he's on the 2nd floor.
>>
>>34052794
No. I don't feel like googling this so I'm just going off memory but it has to do with the pressure where detonation effects the air causing a pressure wave or something to that effect. Where deflageration doesn't do that it burns.
>>
>Britfag army
>In tank park
>Spot brand new commanders seat for a Spartan in the metal skip
>Still in wrapping
>Wtf
>Take it to room
>Use it as computer chair, with a raised desk
>Play Mechwar online whilst wearing crew helmet and comms rig
>Pew pew pew
>Routine for weeks
>Friday stand down, pew pew pew in my room
>In walks SCM, SQMS and Squadron OC on surprise blockvisit
>MFW I hear the shout of 'What the utter fuck?!' and spin round in my chair to find myself facing these three behemoths of rank and power
>MFW I get a commendation for saving money after I explained how I had come by it and the QM(T) got his cunt kicked for throwing it out
>MFW I was still made to go through and sort the entire metal skip into categorised metal waste

Fuck.
>>
>>34052830
>STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP

goddamn.
>>
>>34052831
A mass instantaneously converting to gas does that.
>>
>>34052118
>anteater dick
How's not getting laid working out for you?
>>
>>34048945
I hated room inspections.

getting pulled out of work so the SGM and 1SG could walk through and ask me about private shit in my drawers.

I remember once they came through looking "white supremacist" propaganda and I asked why the guy down the hall was allowed to have a black power flag, but they were in my room looking for white supremacist propaganda.

I ended up having to go see the brigade commander (full fucking bird COL) for my suspected racism. I remember standing at parade rest for about an hour while everyone under COL in my chain of command dressed me down for being a racist.

long story short, black power flags are not racist, white power flag is racist. asking questions about black power flags is also racist.

The Army was great.
>>
>>34052895
>long story short, black power flags are not racist, white power flag is racist. asking questions about black power flags is also racist.

>White power: I'm better than everyone else and deserve to stomp down my inferiors!

>Black power: I deserve a chance at the life the whites reserved in this country for themselves by keeping my people down!

Not the same thing at all, anon.
>>
>>34052928
discrimination based on race: racism.

so white power!: racism
so black power!: racism.
>>
>>34052928

Nigger
>>
>>34051058
>A KAWASKI? HOW DID IT GET HERE?
>>
>>34052860
Someone's mad their dick has no feeling in it. News Flash: most girls don't care.
>>
>>34052976
Except Black Power isn't a discrimination concept, it's aspirational about fighting back against oppression. Stop believing the stormfront propaganda.

>>34052988
Moron.
>>
>>34049015
>why would they try to fuck hom for it?
because fucking people is what the military does
>>
File: zergger.png (704KB, 720x688px) Image search: [Google]
zergger.png
704KB, 720x688px
Tenderrr is a huge fag.
>>
>>34052317
>t. 3rd world conscript whose country hasn't been to war since the last time it was conquered
>>
>>34053023

Dont turn me into a trip fag. I like my anonymity.
>>
File: 1432138653049.jpg (512KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
1432138653049.jpg
512KB, 1200x808px
>>34053012

eat shit nigger
>>
>>34052976
I dare you to google white pride and find something that isn't racist
>>
>>34053012
black people are not oppressed. Its a fiction.

black people are favored for promotion in the military.

white officers end up getting out because the odds are stacked against them for field grade promotions
>>
File: 1457665998678.jpg (13KB, 210x123px) Image search: [Google]
1457665998678.jpg
13KB, 210x123px
>>34052928

Your the type of willing victim fuck head who makes us look bad.

go back to 'the motherland' if you want to peddle this bullshit.
>>
>>34053054
I am saying that white power IS racist
and so IS black power
>>
>>34053064
>False equivalency
>>
>>34053044
>>34053055
>>34053059
>Stormfront postes
>>
>>34053075
fucking shoot yourself. I fell for your stupid troll posts. die in a fire.
>>
>>34053091
Are you trying to say they are exactly the same thing? Because they're fucking not.

White Power has historically been a term used while lynching minorities and justifying oppression.

Black Power has been about trying to fight back against systemic oppression.
>>
Sometimes I think going back into the army wouldn't be so bad (money, adventure, friendships, etc) and then I see posts like this and remember why I had a count down app on my phone before getting out
>>
>>34053166
It's largely unit dependent, some are uptight assholes others are pretty laid back and understand whats going on
>>
>>34049502
Judging from the images most likely in the NCO's belly
>>
>>34052895
Well 2 wrongs don't make a right, when you tell them well he's got a power flag you're telling them you're possibly offended by that. Even if a guy had a black power flag it wouldn't make it okay for you to have a white one. Skin is just a fucking organ do you care what color someones kidneys are? This sounds like one of the dumbest things imaginable to blow out of proportion during a room inspection you pretty much brought that on yourself.
>>
>>34050220
Because it's a power game. They need to show you that you are not in control of anything and everything you want to do can be stood on the edge of a knife at their personal pleasure.

It's what turns people into soldiers that will run when someone says "Run!", removing hesitation or reconsideration when those drastically lower combat survival rates. The machine works better when the parts aren't fighting over "who gets to be steering wheel". They have to hammer it into that lizard brain subconscious of yours that you can't be steering wheel. You can't even be steering wheel of your own trash can or refrigerator.
>>
>>34052118
>implying the lube was for his dick
>>
>>34052587
This anon gets it
>>
>>34053285
>I failed High School biology!
>>
>>34053285
Skin is the largest and heaviest organ
>>
>>34052745

Yeah no one is going to listen to you though.
>>
>>34053285
baka
You'll get there one day.
>>
>>34052833
You got to keep the seat though, right?
>>
>>34048967

cut'm some slack

they are old guys still doing their part to help you young'ns learn the ropes
>>
>>34053220
hows them bone marrow transplants working out retard
>>
What's military life even like? I keep considering joining the military but all these horror stories I hear every now and then about senile men jerking their 3 inch Viagra fueled dicks to the thought of bitching about specks of dust on the bottom of your mattress keeps turning me away. I've had family members in the military but all they've ever been willing to talk about is the time they spent dicking around in Okinawa.
>>
>>34053335
How the fuck should I know the Army wouldn't of let me enlist if I needed that kind of shit.
>>
>>34053180
>It's largely unit dependent, some are uptight assholes others are pretty laid back and understand whats going on
Even the best units I was in (flight units in 101cab) are autism-tier compared to living in the civilian world and going to college. Being enlisted in the army (outside of SF and related stuff) is fucking miserable. Smart people get out, it's why 90% of e6+ are complete fucktards.
>>
>>34050194
I hid an AR I was building in the ceiling once during a room inspection. Good thing I caught wind of it, or I would have been fucked. I've had so many guns in the barracks, I'm surprised I made it out of the Army without a felony.
>>
>>34048945
The reason that 95% of E4s ETS is what's going on.
>>
>>34053343
>being ignorant and a retard

wew
>>
>>34053285
>skin isn't an organ

WWEEEEEWWWWW
>>
>>34053342

It heavily depends on MOS and sometimes unit. If you want to go infantry, you won't have to deal so much political bullshit but you are fucked with relentlessly in exchange.

Also, half of the support/logistics MOS's are filled by minorities or women. God help you if you get a black female NCO or officer over you as your life will be absolute hell.
>>
>>34053342
3 year olds being lead by 4 year olds.
>>
>>34053435
Aw. Poor guy. Were kidneys too politically correct for you? It's alright your mom might let you borrow one of her tampons till you get over it.
>>
>>34052928
This is a troll
>>
>>34053140
>Black Power has been about trying to fight back against systemic oppression.

Yeah, with more racism and segregation, except this time it will be in Black peoples favor.
>>
>>34053235
Unless you are married, single parent, or have enough rank.

Then you don't have to deal with barracks shit.
>>
File: crying block.jpg (45KB, 667x516px) Image search: [Google]
crying block.jpg
45KB, 667x516px
>>34049285
Its spreading to the Marines too, fortunately the Infantry and various combat jobs are actively resisting the tide but all the support and turboPOG jobs are full of PC bullshit

>tfw Amtracker
>buddy had lots of books on Nazi Germany on his secretary
>never realized Mein Kampf was one of them until I was going through them
>No one ever said anything, Texan roommate always loudly talking shit about the blacks and beans
>I would scream BEANERS like Cheech did in the one movie when drunk as fuck in the barracks
>Universal disdain and hate for Hajis was normal and expected
>had to hide barracks slut in my walk in closet during field day more than once

I miss it you guys, even the work ups an deployments
>>
>>34053987
>facts are trolling

>>34054006
Not true at all, but I guess when you only learn from The Daily Stormer...
>>
>>34054096
>>
>>34054135
top kek, I'm pretty sure I met some /pol/-tier racists in the Marines but didn't notice because we were all on his level without knowing it, has anyone ever had to work with an Arab before? We never got one of those, it was mostly whites and beans
>>
>>34052833

Did you stream?
>>
File: 1470366510818.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1470366510818.png
204KB, 800x670px
>mfw I'm an O living right off base where I have no room inspections and get full BAH
>>
>>34054096
>>34054182
Yea that is what I was going to ask, has anyone worked with an American arab in the military, in infantry or anything? I feel like the legit ones would be perfect for humint if they could also speak arabic.
>>
So it's well established you shouldn't enlist active duty if you're an adult, but what about NG?

Do you just poke your head in every obce in a while and go "Yep, shit's still retarded" and go home?
>>
>>34054255
Yeah, but you have to have cash on hand to eat at the DFAC.
>>
>>34054255
I'm 25, just finished my bachelors, my plan is to enlist then go LE. But with nothing going on (combat wise) should I skip the military and go LE? I feel like I will be old if I get out after a standard 4 year contract and should just use those 4 years in LE to rise up in the ranks.
>>
>>34054284
>I'm 25, just finished my bachelors
>my plan is to enlist
>ENLIST
>Then go LE

Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>34054123
Not him, and I hate to jump in the middle, but I get what he's saying. The black power flag is well intentioned, but is racist. Like how Malcolm x is considered a civil rights leader like mlk jr, but he was just preaching racism the other direction and advocating segregation.
>>
>>34054277
Literally no one respects national guard. At least go reserves
>>
>>34054442
>Literally no one respects national guard.
Why does that matter in the decision? Nobody respects junior enlisted on active duty either. It also doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>34054442

I don't get this.

I understand that every branch hates each-other for reasons and actual underlying respect exists still, but why does the NG get so much shit ? Is it because the nation isn't actually ever under threat from military forces ?

I'd imagine today after 9/11 and all the bullshit terrorist garbage going on, people would respect and appreciate having a homeland guard force that can be called to aid in all kinds of situations.

Am I a retard ? I've never actually met anyone from the NG.
>>
>>34052745
>>34052614
There's ways to alleviate the bs on barracks inspections.

The best option that still satisfies the check in the box is do the inspection at a platoon level earlier in the week. Tell your guys as soon as you know its happening and have your squad leaders do inspections themselves.

Then come Friday you can say in the company meeting that your platoon had already completed the task. And if 1SG is an asshole about it you can occupy your platoon with a detail or another task that covers that time slot.

This concept can be used for other silly things like OCIE layouts, and what not.

Main thing is try your best to get insight of how your joes feel about quality of life. Your squad leaders are jaded on the matter and think joes are only whiners, and squad leaders will lie to you to get them out of working harder.

What joes whine about can help determine where morale and unit cohesion is at. If they're whining about leadership, such as command, chances are they're also upset with platoon level and you don't hear it. If they whine about the workplace it's the same issue usually, and this usually means persons aren't being used and trained efficiently.

If they're whining about field events, things are decent.
>>
>>34054620
>but why does the NG get so much shit ?
Because treating the military like a part time job doesn't really work for most MOSs and NG units generally perform poorly compared to their AD counterparts which occasionally costs human life
>>
>>34054442
>>34054516
As a nasty girl, I've seen the Reserves get shit on more than we do as NG.
>>
>>34054645
That almost never works.

You just doubled the amount of intrusions into the soldier's home.

The solution is to bar soldiers from inspecting the barracks. Let garrison command run the barracks. They, civilian workers, can do bi annual inspections with the soldiers at appointed times during the duty day. Damage and excessive dirtiness can be grounds for loss of security deposit and or reported to the soldier's command.

Quarters are considered private. So you cannot enter someone else's with out mp and warrant. Excepting garrison employees under limited circumstances.
>>
>>34054774
I respect the combat and aviation guard.

Reservists are Fat old men chasing a pension.
>>
>>34052317
most first world militaries are like that.
>>
File: 1441419813579.gif (166KB, 340x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441419813579.gif
166KB, 340x360px
>>34049082
Holy shit i'm fucking dying
>>
>>34049254
Isn't that like really bad for a fridge?
>>
>>34054871
>>34053027
>>34052627
Legio Étrangère
>>
>>34048945
Scolding him for buying a Kawasaki
>>
>>34054806
If it doesn't work the first time, then you now know how unreasonable your current command is. I've had 1SG's that are cool with it before, they're looking to check the box. Some however, are hooah about it.

I don't disagree with you. I think the same standards of on-post housing should be the case for the barracks.

And no, you're wrong about the MP inspection. A 1SG is in charge of his company's living standards in the barracks, and thus has the right to perform inspections for health and welfare. There are some gray areas with locked closets and cabinets that the SM considers private. However that isn't a battle a barracks-living SM is really worth fighting for.
>>
>>34052317
Hows the third world treatin' you conscript?
>>
>>34054135
amazing
>>
>>34048945

Christmas morning?
>>
>>34055008
Sometimes the barracks rules get really stupid, though. Like rules about alcohol.

Like, I had three bottles of some decent stuff at $60 each, plus some vermouth, and it fell under the same bottle count limitation as if I had 5 gallons of vodka. Luckily, our command team were SF so they were pretty chill, and I could just stash the "extra" in the detachment bay and swap it out/bring home for the weekend.
>>
>>34054645
So in other words, as long as people are doing their actual jobs and not being babysat like children or occupied with petty tasks things are good?
>>
>>34055091
That just sounds like bullshit safety rules but luckily you had a good command.
>>
>>34055008
Soldiers are adults and volunteers.

We should treat them as such. The unit does not need to be responsible for a soldier's barracks health and welfare.

I am certain snco and officers would love not having to be responsible for barracks and how a soldier is living while off duty.

If they are so certain that they need to be responsible for a soldier's home life. Then mandate and enforce insoections of everyone's housing. Regardless of rank, family, location, and ownership. Make everyone equal in suffering.
>>
>>34052714

But Anon, that would actually require making troops effective, and having to bother supply.
>>
>>34055220
Even if you aren't an 18 series life is pretty good in an SF Group.
>>
>>34055245
>I am certain snco and officers would love not having to be responsible for barracks
Depending on how shitty the mos, barrack inspections and related fuckery is one of the biggest parts of sn. enlisted job duties.

I worked in the enlisted side of the JAG world and used to accompany the officers when they were 'touring' (investigating) all different sorts of bullshit support/logistics and combat arms units. I've seen infantry platoons line up and police call pt fields turning painted rocks over (blue on one side, red on the other) every few feet to "keep them busy and improve visual awareness" as their leadership would describe it.

Believe me if those guys weren't doing barrack inspections every week they'd be doing something just as retarded, most army units aren't cool with just cutting guys loose if there is no work to be done, they will just invent more busy work
>>
my dad once told me that somebody thought it was a good idea to drive into the barracks on a motor cycle.
I guess it's more common than I thought.
>>
>>34053012

Black Power is the same horseshit KKK or La Raza pushes.

You are all worthless fucks like every other swinging dick on the planet.
>>
>>34053342
Like working for the absolute worst PC corporation that completely crushes independent thought except 24/7 on-call, and threat of death for you or someone else in war/training/stupidity.
>>
>>34055211
A lot of jobs in the military aren't doing much in garrison life when not in the field. So you enter a problem where if there isn't any bullshit taskings, they're sitting around with nothing to do.

Good leadership either trains them via classes, or what have you, or they tell them to go to the gym and then go home.

Bad leadership keeps those guys at the workplace and is too lazy to teach classes and the command is anal and doesn't let you release them to the gym because they 'have to have them around just in case a tasking pops up'. Usually they do this because they don't want to go home to their wives, so they elongate work that would take 1 hour a day to finish if work is used efficiently over the course of a whole week. Either that or they forget what they needed to do and in a panic cram it all in one day.

So when bad leadership is failing their guys, the guys are forced to sit and wait for 1SG to finally give in and go home.
>>
>>34055245
I don't disagree with you. I'm just stating the standards with which the archaic tradition is founded upon.

I said it in my previous post, a single soldier in the barracks should not be discriminated against for being single. The same standards on-post housing has should be for the barracks as well.
>>
>>34055425
More range time, more gun time.

Something soldiers always need more of.
>>
File: 1416537338760.jpg (339KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1416537338760.jpg
339KB, 2048x1361px
>>34055425
>>34055694
See I did not know that at all they didnt teach me shit about day to day life in ROTC.

I figured that's what was always going on, training on METL shit and individual crew qualifications. I didn't know that half the time you wait around for some retarded tasking. Im definitely going to try and avoid that as best I can and focus on the job itself or like you said tell them to go workout then go home.

Again thanks for the advice. I want to try and limit the stereotypical butterbarness as much as possible.
>>
>>34054620
>Am I a retard ? I've never actually met anyone from the NG.
It's okay, we still get to make fun of the air force like everyone else.
>>
File: 1471550141153.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1471550141153.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>34049581
>>
>>34052997
>SIR! I TOOK IT FROM JAPAN SIR!
>>
>>34056792
Taiwan these days

Buy quality, buy Suzuki!
>>
File: 1462226446727.jpg (110KB, 576x526px) Image search: [Google]
1462226446727.jpg
110KB, 576x526px
>>34056519
Let me clue you in. You will have no power or authority. There is nothing you can do. A PL(assuming you even get a command) is literally the bottom of the totem pole. I had the exact same questions and attitude coming in. You will quickly discover you are just as tightly controlled as those PFCs in the barracks in regards to your professional obligations. The only difference is you get to live off post and have a better standard of life.

LTs and even company commanders literally eat shit from BN and BDE. That's where real command and control begins and the fuckery descends from. You will feel exactly like that E5 and E6, powerless and puppeteered until they break into the senior ranks. Keep that fully in mind as you go in so you don't break too fast. Everyone, officers and enlisted, in the services has to endure the assrape for at least 8+ years before you can start swinging your own dick.
>>
>>34052895
so what items did they think made you a racist?
what flag did you have?
>>
at least we aren't semen. e3 and below have to live on the ship when in port. e4s might have to, too.

those single semen with quarters on base. might have to move out every time they go to sea. so some other semen can move in.
>>
>>34049254
shoulda dropped a dime on his ass to IG
>>
>>34059733
nah IG doesn't care about that. drop the dime on him to the people on garrison that own the barracks' appliances.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.