[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as impregnability in the modern age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1477825744950.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477825744950.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
Is there such a thing as impregnability in the modern age?
>>
>>34044941
Yes. Trump's border wall.
>>
File: 1459776698917.png (660KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459776698917.png
660KB, 640x640px
>>34044966
>>
>>34044941

Uranus is impregnable, your anus is not.

>Sorry, I haven't been able to shit post all day
>but it is technically true, except for Aliens
>>
No. I mean, maybe Cheyenne mountain or Kosvinsky, but they researched nuclear bunker busters and built the GBU 57 precisely for that purpose.
>>
>>34044941
Kinda, I mean if you have the budget for it you could make anything fortified enough to resist any attack that could reasonably be mounted by the nations of the world using our current technology.

On the other hand, if you were to instead spend it on mobile assets, you would probably get better value for money.
>>
>>34044941

Mobility.
>>
>>34044941

your mom called me

she wants to be impregnated
>>
File: hangar 18.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hangar 18.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
Welcome to our fortress tall, take some time to show you around.

Impossible to break these walls, for you see the steel is much too strong.
>>
>>34044941

Just about any major modern city is probably near impossible to take using conventional methods, and if you were to use artillery to level them like you would a traditional fortification, they depreciate in value to the point there's no reason in taking them in the first place.
>>
>>34045778
The point in taking it would be to reduce the enemies military capabilities inside. Of course, depending on the situation, you might be able to destroy all of his heavy weaponry and supplies, then bypass the place and keep him encircled at minimal effort.

Also, if your enemy is trying to protect whatever there's in this city of worth, he'll surrender or retreat at the prospect of seeing it destroyed. See various cities in WWII.
>>
>>34044981
cheyenne mountain still counts. it's pretty hard to level a mountain.

Kosvinsky might be similar. I've never seen pictures of the place but wouldn't put it past russians to do similar.
>>
no. that concept died in ww2 when the germans took over france which was supposed to have the best land defenses ever with planes.
>>
File: One Woman Band.jpg (420KB, 1913x2297px) Image search: [Google]
One Woman Band.jpg
420KB, 1913x2297px
No, where there's a will, there's a way.

A gay way.
>>
>>34044941
>impregnable

Hope you've got a raincoat OP the Shitstorm is here
>>
most boys are impregnable
>>
>>34047106
what in the unholy fuck is this
>>
>>34047106
The art style and character design isn't bad aside from... whatever in the name of fuck is happening here.

It frustrates me.
>>
>>34047106
What the fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.