[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Be seattleite. Moved here after the Army to go to University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wow really.jpg (36KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
wow really.jpg
36KB, 1155x1155px
>>Be seattleite. Moved here after the Army to go to University of Washington, which i idolized as a small town kid.
>>now have lots of lefty friends. God these people dont know their assholes from their elbows when it comes to anything outside a cup of coffee or a pronoun.
>>Head to the bar to kick it with bros.
>>Gay bro shows up with boyfriend. hushed fight raging. has been obviously raging for sometime.
>>turns out one of them bought a gun yesterday. its causing a problem.
>>they remember i was in the Army, now think im some soft of gun expert. ask me to walk with them to their apt to check it out. tell them what i think.
>>we all close our tabs and file out of the bar towards their apt
>>only thing they can tell me on the way is that its a revolver.
>>other bro's honestly ask me what kind of revolver i think it is before I've even seen it.
>>Guy #1 thinks it being a revolver makes it safe. Guy #2 thinks that means it "can just go off"
going to have t see this. might be a Taurus. guy #2 might be right.
>>10 min walk and all they can talk about his how guy #1 was able to buy it in the first place with out any training. Guy #2 keep saying its not safe (yeah, its a gun, guy #2).
Get to apt and walk to bedroom. guy #1 flops it on the pillow. both breathing heavily through their noses looking at it with hands on hips. Guy #2 pacing. Another friend says "wow".
|
|

Fucking pic related + 1 box of cci. Even the white handle

New to Funz thread. Tell me your stories, /k/. i cant be alone.
>>
>>34039482
oh. my bad. forgot to add that it was a rough rider .22lr. didn't get the magnum cylinder with it. paid $115 for it though, which is pretty good for Seattle.
>>
bamping.
>>
well? did u give him dat guud s u c c?
>>
File: 20161125_220718.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_220718.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34039505
Not bad, I got my wife one for black Friday last year for $99 with these ugly grips... Tell your friend to stop being such a faggot, they are fun to play around with and great to teach new people to shoot.
>>
>>34039482

I hate Seattle with a passion, almost moved there for a IT job.
>>
>>34039727
Washington as a whole seems to have pretty permissive gun laws though
>>
>>34039756

Rest of WA is cool, Seattle is commiefornia 2.0, should be nuked.
>>
>>34039778
Seattle is going to be going to be the deaths of a once-great frontier state.
>>
>>34040838
San Francisco 2.0
>>
Moving there in the fall to start my Master's at UW. Any decent outdoor ranges within a half-hour of campus?
>>
>>34040879
fuck.
no.
Hell I'd settle for a god awful outdoor range with in an hours drive.
>>west coast armory north is not bad at all, though. its about 30 min north outside of traffic hours. if you travel down I90 for about an hour and a half you can get to ok innawoods spots.
>>
>>34039727
too bad, Seattle is pretty great.
>>
>>34040879
If traffic is good, you might be able to make it the Issaquah range in 30 minutes. Don't bother with Bothel, it is 100% a fudd range.
>>
>>34040937
>If traffic is good

Also, traffic won't be good. Ever.
>>
>>34039482
KEK

Thats pretty funny. So what did you tell them? Why'd he buy it in the first place?
>>
File: 1494381699924.jpg (1MB, 1440x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1494381699924.jpg
1MB, 1440x1780px
She isn't newguns but noguns.

>>34039482
>Talking on campus with students from art department (I'm a bio major, but mutual friends yada yada)
>Most of them very left individuals, a few who are indifferent to guns.
>Don't remember how we get to talking about guns, but it starts with blondie saying the only gun her family has is a family one above the fireplace. She's not afraid of guns, just lacks any interest.
>I mention I'm only interested in guns for muh history
>Brunette asks me how many guns I have
"Like seven or eight"
>"AT YOUR HOUSE IN TOWN?" (I live a few cities away from home) cries brunette
"No, just the Walther I keep for traveling back and forth between here and home" (I always drive at night)
>"Why do you carry a gun in your truck?"
"In case if I need to shoot someone that's trying to harm me?"
>"ANON! Why don't you just learn a martial art or something?"
I don't currently have a .mfw for an "how fucking dense are you?" expression
>"Do you carry a gun when you hike and camp?"
"Yeah, when I go solo camping"
>"Is it because you're afraid?"
"Of course, why else would I carry a god damn weapon? I can't just fight off every possible threat with a scream and a shake of a fist."
>>
>>34041053
Only a dense fucc would tell someone how many funs they own and where tbqh.
>>
>>34041411
I'm not concerned because I'm not retarded and don't come off as autistically threatening to the people I talk to.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>34039482
As a person from rural Washington who moved to Texas I feel bad do you. Leave the Seattle area and move inna woods. Which is pretty much the whole state. SNOCO is where it's at.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.