[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad is bullying in the military any bully stories ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1389399799301.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1389399799301.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
how bad is bullying in the military any bully stories ?
>>
white males that aren't gay are the biggest victim
>>
>>34038895
yes
>>
the military is a Bully-Free Zone now. Every unit has its own designated civilian Anti-Bullying Overseer/Counseler.
>>
>>34038895
I watched a female PFC make a SSG cry. She threatened to EO his ass if he didn't let her out of duty. After I left the unit I think he offed himself.
>>
The Marines literally bite each other's nipples.
>>
IMA HAZE DA FUK OUTTA CHEW!!
>>
>Yes, the DI yelled at me in a scary voice. Boo hoo I want to go home.
Of course there's fucking bullying where the fuck do you think you are? Put up with it you pussy, you're getting paid to be there.
>>
>>34040389

And then everybody stood up and clapped amirite?
>>
>>34040572
it is the US military so i can see the clapping
>>
Back in 82 when I was in the muhreens the hazing was BAD
>inb4 puss

No I mean like permanent injuries, scars, and brain damage bad. Hazing is fine, but it's good they put a limit to it. They went too far, all hazing is banned now. Some hazing is good, but putting a man's legs between 2 racks and jumping on them is not okay
>>
>>34040403
Can confirm
t. Muhreen
>>
>>34038895
hazing literally cures cancer
>>
When I got promoted to E5 I got my chevrons stitched into my arms and made to drink a bottle of hot sauce. I also got my gold wings (look it up).
Fun shit, back before the US military became a faggot factory. I remember killhats dragging recruits into the head, and them both coming out uniforms all ripped and bloody faces. Good times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y-RSdUgbVk
>>
>>34041363
>>
If you want a glimpse into Russian military bullying, read One Soldier's War in Chechnya. Great book, I just finished it. But the bullying in the poor conscripted sumbitch's unit was more horrifying than all the gore and combat stress from without.

Long story short, severe, no-shit savage beatings to the point of brain damage every day, no days off. No new conscript has teeth or functional kidneys left after a month or two. And the officers in charge are so drunk and insane from shell-shock that they might be worse.
>>
>>34041432
>I'm a huge fag but I want to sound like a Real Man for strangers on the internet
>>
>>34038895
Not bad anymore lul
>>
File: yfw.jpg (55KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
55KB, 500x379px
>>34041461
>we used to literally fist-fuck every new Marines that came into our squad
Gets me every fucking time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.