[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British Fallujah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

Honest question, is the undesirable population in the UK big enough to mount an insurgency?

What's a valid tactic against a foreign insurgency that has taken root?
>>
File: 1472526296205.jpg (76KB, 658x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472526296205.jpg
76KB, 658x600px
>>34038672
>What's a valid tactic against a foreign insurgency that has taken root?

RWDS.
>>
2,660,116 Muslims in UK

78% of those are male

85% of those males are of military age
>>
>>34038672
yes it is. especially since they have been smuggling in weapons.

no tactics will help you unless you do the same and secure firearms.
>>
>>34040248
and, if anything pops off you bongs are sitting ducks thanks to your government.
>>
>>34040369
Like say a nail bomb at a concert?
>>
>>34040384
no one can do anything about that. except get lucky with some intelligence and stop a plot before it happens.
>>
too bad the only people with guns are police/military and the bad guys. better start practicing fighting with those plastic cooking knives
>>
>>34040470
>too bad the only people with guns are police/military and the bad guys. better start practicing fighting with those plastic cooking knives
>muslim male youths aren't using guns

Are you arguing that muslim male youths are the good guys?
Or that UK gun control is working as intended?
>>
File: Nazi Girl.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Girl.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
A valid tactic would be relying on basic patriotism, citizen militias, and not having the majority of your numale population grow up with a cucked sense of white guilt.

Real Talk I fucking love this quote by some British guy that is something along the lines of "It's preposterous that people expect us to apologize for being civilized"... For christ sakes you fags raped the entire continent of Africa and coastal Asia, just round 'em up Children of Men style before it's too late.
>>
>>34040668
Bong here, it warms my heart when our brash American brothers mean well in their own freedom loving way.

>tfw I visit a friend in Texas on holiday and see his assault rifle collection he as amassed without any licensure...
>>
>>34040450
This
Your issue is now finding someone who may not tell anyone anything about his plot, and you have, at best, google searches, which may be spaced out over a long period of time or never made at all, to find and ID someone making a bomb.
It is impossible to defend against something like this, and if they understand this now, it's going to be a huge issue for counter-terrorism units in the west
They're learning(?)
>>
>>34040702
thats because you are our Dad, France is our Mom, and we aspire to achieve similar greatness to you two in our own way.
>>
>>34038672
prolly giving people what they want
>>
File: 1472533874373.jpg (59KB, 604x486px) Image search: [Google]
1472533874373.jpg
59KB, 604x486px
>That feeling when you born just in time for European RAHOWA
>>
>>34038770
That's most likely numbers you just pulled out of your ass, buddy.
>>
>>34042377
I'M NOT YOIR BUDDY, GUY!
>>
>>34038691
stop samefagging
>>
File: 1466167091604.png (18KB, 411x293px) Image search: [Google]
1466167091604.png
18KB, 411x293px
>>34042404
>>
>>34038672
when the inevitable happens, we'll be caught off guard, in that typically British way, then there will be lots of year roundly tanned people flying all kinds of black flags for a few weeks in some of the major cities.
The strike back will be fucking brutal though, so much will be lost in the beginning that the brits will have nothing left to loose.
When the dust settles, a very different Britain will emerge, for better or worse.
>>
>>34041153
Took a couple centuries for reconqeista and even after that spainiards are mosty arab rape babies.

It'll most likely just turn into western caliphate.
>>
>>34041071
>Germany is? Uncle?
>>
>>34038672
>Honest question, is the undesirable population in the UK big enough to mount an insurgency?
Like Fallujah?
Fuck no.

Like a shitty IRA insurgency?
Yeah, that's possible.
>>
>>34042720
Germany is your wierd uncle who touched you when you were younger but then you grew up and beat him up and now he just sits in a corner grumbling
>>
>>34038672
you are completely deluded about the intentions of the Muslim population in the UK.

The photos from marches are the same 200-300 guys from Luton that travel around making a fuss.

It's like posting pictures of westboro baptist church or the KKK and saying that this represents the average American Christian.
>>
File: Islamic plans for the world.jpg (49KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic plans for the world.jpg
49KB, 590x350px
>>34041115
>what they want
The submission of the world and the creation of the Islamic caliphate?

Good plan.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-unveils-chilling-new-map-6224227
>>
>>34042393
Did you just assume my gender, you CIS shitlord?!?!?!
>>
>>34038672
No, they make up less than five percent of the population of that five percent a couple of polls mounted by newspapers (dubious source but really the only one available) found that about 25 percent of Muslims in the UK are in favour of terror attacks, around forty percent would vote for shariah law.

In contrast the only other armed insurgency in the UK happened in Northern Ireland by the catholic dominated IRA and PIRA, catholic's in Northern Ireland made up around forty five percent of the population of Northern Ireland. Of that number only a small number actually joined paramilitaries and fought the British. You need a large population base to draw from in order to support an armed insurgency on home soil as only a few will actually take paramilitary action. Muslims in the UK do not have that base and if they formed a paramilitary organisation it would be infiltrated and shut down as it would be an easy target. So instead extremists are relegated to carrying out individual attacks as most of the support network exists in the ME.
>>
Most Muslim extremists are lazy and live from social welfare and donations. If they conquer the UK, there won't be free money and they'd have to work.
>>
>>34043180
This. If they took over and actually had to do stuff and couldnt complain about shit, theyd just end up murdering each other because 'our guy is the true descendant of Muhammed not your guy so you deserve death'
>>
>>34038672
Sure isn't fucking /pol/
>>
>>34043009
T. Achmed (as I build another peace bomb to load into my peace truck)
>>
>>34042451
The military will absolutely and brutally put anything like that down, with or without orders. The amount of racism towards muslims in the military is huge.
>>
>>34043180
>>34043212
You morons haven't read The Camp of Saints. That's EXACTLY what they will do.
>>
>>34043347

>islam
>a race

This meme is never going to die, is it?
>>
>>34043605
Muslim has become synonymous with arab/middle easterner. I agree though, not a race so can't claim racism.
>>
>>34043347

> The amount of racism towards muslims in the military is huge.

If Prince Harry is anything to go by, it isn't just the squaddies.

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7822883.stm

>The prince issued an apology after the News of the World published a video diary in which he calls one of his then Sandhurst colleagues a "Paki".
>The prince filmed parts of the video and in another clip, he is heard calling another cadet a "raghead".
>He had to apologise in 2005 for wearing a swastika armband to a party, which offended many Jewish people.
>>
File: prince-harry-nazi-9d6e1.jpg (59KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
prince-harry-nazi-9d6e1.jpg
59KB, 400x325px
>>34043673
>If Prince Harry is anything to go by, it isn't just the squaddies.
There is nazink wrong with a little bit of teasing amongst the lads, it's hardly even worth menschening.
>>
>>34038691
Show me a case of constant small attacks working to crush resistance rather than embolden it. Either go big or go home. Kill 500,000 in one attack and inflate the numbers to 700,000, or do it with minimal loss of life to remove support for the insurgency.
>>
>>34038672
>What's a valid tactic against a foreign insurgency that has taken root?
Just come together in solidarity and pray, set your Facebook profile picture to a filter, cry on TV, but accept that this is the norm now, and it isn't the ideology's fault that these acts keep being done in the name of it by it's members over and over again.

If I see one more nutless worm say that people need to just accept being killed in their own countries I'm gonna smash my monitor.
>>
File: 1458576548836.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1458576548836.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
>>34042377
A quick Google search proves him right.
>>
>>34043877
could I get proofs on that pls
>>
>>34043163
No, anon. Only you can assume a gender. Believe me, the other anon has no interest in assuming your part-time adjustable gender with variable identity politics.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of your post, in which case the other anon wasn't assuming your gender he was stating it. You've been gender fixed.
>>
>>34038770
I find it insane that they brought in so many single males as refugees
As far as I'm concerned, only families, women and children should be allowed.
Single men stay home and fight your war
>>
>>34040702
Southern U.S. here...visited London and environs a few years back for work. Stayed about a month and a half. When the subject of firearms came up with my hosts and their friends, I chatted about my modest collection of a half dozen guns, and people were fascinated. Not terrified, or judgmental, or overly political. Just interested, and with lots of questions.

I hope that there's hope for the UK, that it isn't too far gone. Mass civilian disarmament has historically never worked out well.
>>
File: 1490582530949.png (59KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490582530949.png
59KB, 500x319px
>>34042893
kek
>>
>>34041071
Mom has become a worn out mudshark whore then.
>>
File: 1485976874787.png (96KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
1485976874787.png
96KB, 750x935px
>>34038672
>>
>>34044273
>tfw 80% white was over 100 years ago
>>
>>34038672
Woah did he died?
>>
>>34044673
no just sleepy, low blood sugar bcoz ramadan
>>
>>34040450

You can deport every muslim in the country.
>>
as much as I'd like for people to wake up I am not sure an insurgency would happen. India has far more Muslims and yet the worst they had was the Mumbai siege. Their most incessant insurgency that I know of is the naxalite maoists. Muslim terrorists abound but nothing in that insurgency fashion.

So a Mumbai style situation (which was basically Paris 2015 but extended) is pretty much a guarantee for Western Europe's future, but true insurgencies I am not sure of. Then again Yugoslavia had just 8% Muslims in the 80s and yet they would end up with a war between the Muslim/bosnians and Serbs.
>>
>>34044718
>India has far more Muslims and yet the worst they had was the Mumbai siege.
They have plenty of riots though, especially in places like Gujarat. Not much of it hits the news outside, but a few dozen Muslims will fairly regularly get burnt to death when Hindus go rioting and burn down a Muslim area.

Usually it goes:
>1. Some Muslim guy eats some beef or rapes/kills some Hindu girl
>2. Hindus riot, 50 dead

>Then again Yugoslavia had just 8% Muslims in the 80s and yet they would end up with a war between the Muslim/bosnians and Serbs.
Yes, but that was in Bosnia, which was only one part of Yugoslavia, and about half Muslim.
>>
>>34044030
Part of the problem is that the whole 'guns r band' meme has taken off. Due to the fact that our gun control in its current form is patchy as fuck and mostly as a result of post-Dunblane posturing, if you're not a total degenerate you can get your hands on a decent-tier shotgun or something relatively easily (bit of a hassle but easily possible within a year) and there is a small but dedicated gun culture here. It's just that many people honestly believe that guns are literally impossible to get here and never bother looking to see if this is true.

>tfw no Assize of Arms 2017 requiring every citizen to own a flak jacket and AR
>>
>>34042451
this, most of the mooslamics likely to join some sort of insurgency are concentrated in ghettos. The minority outside these ghettos are most likely rich and clever enough not to get involved in that shit.

>>34040470
Most of the 'bad guys' who have guns are organised criminals. Unlikely to get involved in a caliphate since sharia law will be far more unfriendly to the drug trade as British law. As >>34040470 says most of the attacks have been carried out are stone age-tier 'me drive into crowd' or 'me put fetiliser in2 pan wiv nails' , as opposed to the gun attacks in France etc.
>>
>>34038672

Not even close.

No THAT many in total.

Of that total, a large portion of them just want to keep their head down and do whatever, and don't care for ISIS.

Another smaller portion are actually pretty well integrated and are only Muslims in a very vague sense.

The ones who do cause trouble are the same group moving around demonstrating and showing off their faces to be tracked and databased by GCHQ like complete fuckwits.

A tiny portion are the "hidden threats".

So basically, no. Nothing like the critical mass needed, and the UK probably has the majority all documented and tracked in some way ready to put out some "lists" if needs be.

Those of us old enough to remember the Troubles are also old enough to remember how fucking brutal the Brits can get in response when they're pushed, and ISIS fuckheads haven't anything like the sympathy angle the Irish did with other allied countries.
>>
>>34043170
>25 percent of Muslims in the UK are in favour of terror attacks, around forty percent would vote for shariah law.

So only half a million active terrorists and sympathizes are willing to admit that for a poll, and you call this good or at least not a major issue.
>>
>>34044030
Most of us (northerners anyway) don't 'hate' guns, most people just haven't been raised with the interest necessary to spend the time/money required to acquire them. Even just getting into clay pigeon shooting is prohibitively expensive for most working class brits. Wages are a lot lower here and we have less disposable income for hobbies than burgers generally. It's why over here hunting/shooting is usually associated with posh/well to do types. If my uncle wasn't a firearm instructor and already involved in the clay scene I'd never be able to afford to shoot either and I'm not even really a poor-fag.
>>
>>34042495
>arab rape babies

Simply not true
>>
>>34038770
>78% male

That sounds incredibly unlikely especially since 1.5million were born in the UK.
>>
>>34038672
pretty much all of young muslims I ever met spent most of their time on weed so I don't think they're going to be launching an insurgency any time soon
>>
I don't think an armed insurgency is the threat. Peaceful protests/riots that escalate with a police force and army that are unwilling to fire on unarmed civilians.

Something like the time sadrs people marched on the green zone in iraq, or the failed coup in Turkey.

Could easily imagine a major political party (labour) getting a muslim leader and then during the inevitable scandal that should destroy his career you see protests and riots that get out of hand.
>>
>>34040470
>plastic cooking knives
GIT A LOIF
>>
>>34043857
>If I see one more nutless worm say that people need to just accept being killed in their own countries I'm gonna smash my monitor.
People need to just accept being killed in their own countries.
>>
>>34045328
Explained so a Burger can understand, how much does it cost to get into clay pigeon shooting?
>>
>>34043897

Kek
>>
>>34044289
1965 was 100 years ago?
>>
Hi Britbong

I have 60k worth of ammo
did you bin your knife like a good little cuck?
>>
>>34046514
A quick look online indicates that Brits are paying at least $0.25-0.30 more per round for shotgun shells.
>>
>>34046895
Hi americuck

I have free healthcare and live in a majority white country.

do you suck black cock and watch your wife get rammed by ramirez like a good little cuck?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.