[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homemade/improvised guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: absolutely cheeki breeki.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely cheeki breeki.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>be me
>live in britbongistan
>play far too much stalker
>friends plan to visit abandoned mental school in middle of nowhere
>decide this is time for stalker challenge
>need gun
>noguns
>dont want to get bummed by a smackhead in abandoned building
>decide to build one cause im decent with tools and how hard can it be right?
>realize i could blow off my hand or face
>decide asking randos on the internet for advice will prevent this
>mfw
so /k/ how does one properly construct a gun without self injury/death, and how many watch lists am i on now
also general homemade/improvised weapons thread
>>
File: sten.jpg (28KB, 650x379px) Image search: [Google]
sten.jpg
28KB, 650x379px
>>34034426
thinking of a sten since there meant to be easy to build
>>
One of these were made earlier today. You were laughed at and called an ATFaggot. I don't know why you think a poorly crafted backstory, or the fact that you're from the UK, would change how people react to the thread. Nobody here creates their own gun, everyone here is a law-abiding citizen who lives in a free state where the purchase and possession of firearms is legal. Maybe consider a 3D printer and never coming back to this board again.
>>
>making a homemade gun
You know that'll get you jailed, right?

you might as well make an ANFO bomb
>>
>>34034426
That's funny, we can make our own guns here in the states. Such a shame for you.
>>
>>34034450
sorry must have missed it
>>34034456
yes
>>
>>34034450
This
>>
>>34034472
>yes
Ok then
mind that i'm not responsible for whatever the fuck you do with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN-ivQnAYCI
>>
>>34034487
the police in my town cant even catch a weed dealer i think ill be fine apart from the watch list, and not gonna murder anyone just want to shoot abit, probably get bored of it after ive had for a while anyways
>>
>everyone here is a law-abiding citizen who lives in a free
Im not sure the spic faggots or the serbians or russians or south africans who lurk /k/ own their guns in a legal fashion.
>>
>>34034450
>Implying it's illegal to make your own guns
It's legal to make anything you can normally own where I live.
>>
>>34034426
I live in a country where I can legally make my own guns, provided I have the appropriate license for them. As you are in the UK, if you have the appropriate license, you can make them, too.

You'll want to make something simple- look up slambang shotguns. Alternatively, you could make a muzzle-loader like a blunderbuss. Electrical ignition would be pretty simple, but it's not that hard to build a functioning flintlock if you're patient- you can make the lock with simple hand tools. The hardest part is the spring, but the nice thing about the modern era is that springs are cheap and easy to come by.

Having said all that, just bring a stout walking stick. This gives you range vs a knife, and has a legitimate purpose if you are in a ruined place (checking for weak spots in the floor, helping you over debris, etc).

You really don't want to get caught by the plod with a homemade gun wandering around where you shouldn't be.
>>
>>34034426
I built my first gun when I was 8.

It was a cap gun mechanism attached to a 1/2 inch copper pipe with cap at one end using a wood stock.

It fired aluminum or paper tubes filled with sparkler powder, a bb covered in aluminum foil and solder until it was 1/2 inches in diameter and a cap gun cap as the primer.

I loaded by pulling the hammer back and holding it in place with a string, removing the cap, forcing the round inside, then replacing the cap and lowering the hammer.

It could reliably group within a paper plate up to like 6 yards. And kill a squirrel or bird at that distance. The quality of the group depended on the quality of the bullet.

If you as a grown man can't do what I did at 8, consider swift suicide.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (82KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
82KB, 640x659px
>>34034577
>plods discover me in abandoned building
>demand i surrender my weapon
>tell them to fuck off cause they have no guns
>run away before armed police arrive from nearest non shit country area
>outrun fat country plods because shit you not there all like 50 and overweight here, even the dogs
>stash the gun like true stalker
>???
>hide
>>
File: 1494613671026.jpg (164KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1494613671026.jpg
164KB, 1920x1440px
looks like im building a shady pipe shotgun then, if you see in the news that some rando in England blew his face off trying to make a gun you know what happened to me
>>
>>34034651
Not sure if retard or fed.
If you ever are forced to own a illegal firearm because of the shit laws of your cuckshed joke of a country...
DONT EVER TALK ABOUT IT.
Not on the internet.
Not in real life.
You are a retard bong.
>>
File: the swans escaped.jpg (324KB, 1024x616px) Image search: [Google]
the swans escaped.jpg
324KB, 1024x616px
>>34034868
were all a bit retarded here dude this is /k/
>>
>>34034898
You are a special kind of retard.
Leave this thread and cease your shitposting, for your own good, you might as well be monitored by the cuck police.
>>
>>34035021
t.huge autist
>>
>>34034450
>thinking you can't make your own guns

I get it, 4chan and memes and all, but after a while it gets awfully dull and painful to have such poorly initiated bait of a thread followed by "go away ATF lolollol" repeated ad nauseam. It's a waste of thread space if nothing comes out of it but shitty and bland comments.

Make your memes worthwile you fucks, please.
>>
File: shotgunbrazil578348.jpg (477KB, 1932x1012px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunbrazil578348.jpg
477KB, 1932x1012px
rip thread
>>
1 like 1 pray
>>
you might wanna try the luty smg, built by a fellow bong... while you're at it, might as well learn to make ammo too
>>
acual picture of OP
>>
*actual
>>
>>34035802
oh fug they know
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.