[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Krav Gun Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

There is this guy called Idan Abolnik, he claims to have served in everything from the Golani Brigade to Israeli special forces (never elaborates). He runs this business called True Krav Maga...it is basically a bunch of McDojos scattered around for the purpose of filling people with false confidence while teaching them empty-chamber carry, how to chicken-wing a pistol, and taking their money.

A while back there were stories on the Internet about him having shot one of his students in the abdomen during an irresponsible firearm demonstration. There were also posts about the guy being guilty of stolen valour due to his false IDF service claims.

I can't find this stuff anymore, for some reason.

Help?

You can search FB for "True Krav Maga"...the stuff on there is cancer.
>>
File: 1490319000494.gif (2MB, 177x210px) Image search: [Google]
1490319000494.gif
2MB, 177x210px
>>34032954
>a jew jewing people

color me surprised
>>
>>34032954
Krav Maga is bullshit 100%
It's just kick people in the nuts then do kickboxing
>>
Hence why I need the info to stop people drinking from this rancid jug of Koolaid.
>>
>>34032954
Judging by the pic, is it just a C.A.R. with extra theatrics?
>>
The stuff he teaches will actually get people killed in the street...simply because it is heavy on dogma and very, very low on practicality and plain common sense. I am surprised not more of his students get injured due to negligent discharges. Safe direction is moot, sweeping of other trainees is par for the course, unsafe drills with loaded firearms...you name it.
>>
>>34033122
it's literally a less safe version of CAR based on that pic
>>
File: 5797376256_4af41def67_b.jpg (132KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
5797376256_4af41def67_b.jpg
132KB, 1023x682px
why don't people just stick with classes from well-known, legitimate instructors?
>>
Well-know instructors teach things that work, versus these asshats that teach things lat look cool but mean fuckall. Tacticool sells.
>>
>>34033138
Because PJ's aren't operators.
>>
>>34032954
Jews can't even fight their own wars in the Middle East. They have no business teaching tactical shit - as much of a meme as they are, just stuck with the magpul videos
>>
>>34033103
Yes. And?
>>
>>34032954
The guy looks like a total "maher" (con-man selling crooked product). His "Golani then SF" story also seems made up (only stellar officers have a slight chance of going that route, and he seems like neither).
>>
>>34033897
He was called out on this BS by a former member of the Golani Brigade who said there was no record of him doing service there. The guy is a snake oil salesman with a long lineup of willing suckers.
>>
>>34033122
CAR didn't have you putting your arm in front of the gun
>>
>>34033122
kek, looks like a modified pitzuka circle of death
>>
File: blacknazi002.jpg (55KB, 288x430px) Image search: [Google]
blacknazi002.jpg
55KB, 288x430px
is this the fag who taught people how to bite their attacker on DoomsdayPreppersTV?
>>
>>34034584
Hahaha was gonna post this
>>
File: mobile kike ovens.jpg (71KB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
mobile kike ovens.jpg
71KB, 380x246px
JEWS ONLY STAB YOU IN THE BACK OR MURDER WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.