[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Force Security Forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Blues-Security-Forces-600x401.jpg (48KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Blues-Security-Forces-600x401.jpg
48KB, 600x401px
I don't want much responsibilities and I don't mind mindlessly standing around with my head on a swivel, is this the right job for me? Also what's living conditions like? I heard they get their own room and bathroom, is that true? Do I have to work with females?
>>
>>34027786
>do I have to work with females?

Tes and they are some of the most lazy disgusting and ugly ones. All of them have at least 1 std.

Air Force dorms are 1 to a room with 1 bathroom for every 2 rooms.

SF is pretty lazy itself. The more fulfilling parts are Combat arms and K9. Just dont make a career and cross train out of normal cop work if you can
>>
>>34027786
Also most people just play on their phones or nintendo DS all day.
>>
File: air force security guard.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
air force security guard.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
Its a fucking chick job.

And you shot for the chick service.

The only job in the Air Force worth a damn was 11FX. Instead of shooting for that, you went enlisted and now you need to accept your hand in life.
>>
Bait thread.

Sage and report.

Do not reply.
>>
File: air force security forces.jpg (155KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
air force security forces.jpg
155KB, 1680x945px
Pic is of your supervisor.

Yeah, that's what the Air Force calls them. A "supervisor". Enjoy your boring corporate experience, brolio.
>>
>>34027925
How? Are you retarded?
>>
>>34027933
In one post you've convinced me not to go for it, thank you.
>>
>>34027912
>caring about which branch is more hardcore when all the pay rates are the same
>not picking the branch with best living conditions and locations

DEPer or butthurt 11b detected.
>>
File: 1491183850525.jpg (72KB, 553x746px) Image search: [Google]
1491183850525.jpg
72KB, 553x746px
>>34027933
>there are no female NCOs and officers in the US Army or Marines

Lol
>>
>>34027933
She looks like a real bitch
>>
>>34027933
Lmao, Army cuck spotted
>>
>>34028026
Does Air Force really have the best living conditions? I guess I could suck it up and deal with the females

Also what's the chances of getting something like missile site security? I think sitting out in the middle of nowhere watching monitors and occasionally patrolling would be ideal
>>
>>34028117
Yes Air Force is without a doubt the best living conditions of any branch.
>>
>>34028117
>Does Air Force really have the best living conditions?
If enlisted

If officer, no
>>
>>34027912
Damn she's fit. I love Hispanic chicks.
>>
>>34028117
Yes l. If you want missles you will get posted there. Also close to Canada so you can go exploring if thats your thing
>>
>>34028117
2A6 in tech school here.

3 in my dorm room. We share a bathroom. We have working AC, the dfac is bretty gud. The only shit is my squadron does pt 4 days a week at 0415.
>>
>>34028182
Explain
>>
For that job you have to autistically screech at people if they don't have a fucking seat belt on, even on maneuvers. We used to shoot fireworks at the SP dorms just show how much we hated them.
>>
>>34029357
Maintainer life is suffering. Enjoy sheppard while youre still there
>>
>>34030180
I will, im a weekend warrior and I know my base is pretty good.
>>
>>34028054

>There is no combat arms female NCO's and officers
>That laughably little affirmative action percentage doesn't count either, fucker
>>
>>34029357
>pt 4 days a week

It's ALMOST like you're in the military
>>
>>34029357
4 days a week? What the actual fuck? You hit the gym on your own time right?
>>
>>34027786
yes, shitty women
They party a lot I hear at least
>>
>>34028117
If you like driving for hours at 25mph in a humvee, followed by a half mile sprint in full gear and then a couple hours of snow shoveling, you'll love missile site security. Did I mention you'll do that multiple times a day? You will. The sensors get tripped by sunsets, excessive snowfall, animals, and atmospheric fuckery constantly.

All of this is, of course, largely purposeless, as the silos are very secure an anyone who can get in will kill you and your patrol buddy easily enough before you know they're there. Your job exists to warn of an attack on an installation via your buddy screaming on the radio that you're down, spraying 12 rounds with a .50, and then also being shot.
>>
File: 9.png (425KB, 894x763px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
425KB, 894x763px
>>34027786
>wanting to be a gate guard
Are you retarded
>>
>>34027786
>>34027894

I would like to add "Armory and Range" use.
>>
>>34032454
Government benefits is the same as any other military role.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.