[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 5 Tanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495232116629.png (1MB, 1276x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495232116629.png
1MB, 1276x719px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSNNNMYmTKQ
Is his list accurate?
>>
For those who can't watch.
5. STRV 103
4. Jagdpanther
3. MK IV
2. Universal Carrier
1. Churchill
>>
Well, it is his opinion.
>>
>>34027421
Why does he always look homeless?
>>
It's a list of his favorite tanks. So yeah, it's probably accurate.
>>
>>34027421
It's just his favorite tanks. He's not saying "best" which is an entirely different subject
>>
>>34027458
He is. The government evicted him to make room for more Muslims
>>
>>34027562
I'm glad the tank museum was willing to give him refuge.
>>
>>34027438
lol not a single yankee tank I am so proud of lyndie
>>
>>34028079
Shermans are pretty generic, Lees are autism, Stuarts are kinda crappy, and Chaffees and Pershings got there too late to do anything interesting. The really cool American armored fighting vehicles weren't tanks.
>>
Why does /k/ hate him so much? Are they still mad about the spandau?
>>
>>34029564
The Spandau was just a particularly obnoxious example of something he does frequently - speak with authority bordering on arrogance on subjects he has little to no knowledge on.
>>
>>34029564
He gives opinions as if they are fact, so people with different opinions don't like it.

A lot of other people don't like his presentation. Go look at his "Cavalry was a stupid idea" video. Obviously we can look back and see the benefits of horses in warfare, so most people will just call him dumb and move on, but the real point of the video is "Way back when, what sort of absolute madman decided to climb on top of a skittish herbivore and try to coax it into running towards angry men with pointy sticks?" Why didn't he say that from the start? Because he's massively self-inflated and his youtube cult doesn't help that.
>>
lindybeige knows nothing about tanks
>>
File: njldn3u0gvvy.jpg (70KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
njldn3u0gvvy.jpg
70KB, 900x675px
>>34027421
>Homeless man with poor wardrobe options makes up hierarchy lists about things he's obsessed with but has no functional familiarity with.
>>
>>34029394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt5bJQOkI1g
it really is to bad even though the m3 90mm gun was worse than the m1a2 76mm's in terms of penetration because the manufacturing was so bad.

still it did decent at ripping some small dicked germans legs off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.