[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: Chinese-army.jpg (70KB, 648x369px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-army.jpg
70KB, 648x369px
Spooks are /k/.

And it seems like they are getting BTFO in China, bullet to the back of their head tier.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html?_r=0

>According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

>Still others were put in jail. All told, the Chinese killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the C.I.A.’s sources in China, according to two former senior American officials, effectively unraveling a network that had taken years to build.
>>
>>34025085
>CIA fucks up yet again

shocking
>>
>>34025085
Based china
>>
Traitors need to get killed.
>>
>>34025085
Maybe you have been reading lies OP. Maybe someone made it up and posted it on the internet
>>
File: 1495144231305.jpg (494KB, 1295x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495144231305.jpg
494KB, 1295x1600px
>>
Looks like a Chinese big guy got them.
>>
>>34025085
Well perhap they are now wondering why would the Chinese shoot a man on the courtyard of a government building.
>>
>>34025590
because he couldn't ding-dong the ching-chong?
>>
>>34025563
>>34025590
>If I expose your cover, will you die?
>>
>>34025085
Spying on an ethnically heterogeneous police state is difficult, news at 11.
>>
The CIA are not particularly good at anything aside from justifying their own existence and spending increases.

Do they share an office with the USMC in Washington?
>>
>>34025085

China kills their own citizens for reasons. Blames the CIA. Gets good PR instead of bad.

China is not stupid.
>>
>happened 7 years ago
>>
>>34025085
>Haha yeah guys you sure got us gosh darn that's all of our spies years of work undone well better luck next time gg China.

Because China totally isn't a garbage country with millions of citizens absolutely chomping at the bit to turn coat on a government that has never given them anything except corrupt officials who enforce arbitrary rules on the working class.
>>
File: 1438067592006.jpg (4KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438067592006.jpg
4KB, 193x200px
>>34025085
>>
>>34026715
>China
>ethnically heterogenous
>>
>>34026771
They shoot folks for any ole anti-state reason better to blame the big bad
>>
>>34029089
>implying the difference between han, manchu, uighar etc matters when a majority white English speaking state attempts to spy on you

"Greetings most honorable comrade colonel general, I'm your new aide de camp Tyrone Wang!"
>>
>>34029415
The lure of US citizenship is enough. Chinks pay obscene money to immigrate to the US, Canada and Australia.
>>
>>34025085
Espionage on behalf of foreign country is high level treason and is punishable by death in most country.

Why is it a news?
>>
>CIA is bad at human intelligence

What is this thing that people have knew about it since the cold war?
>>
>>34029792
>inb4 someone says they're sleeper agents trying to take us over
Funny thing about having money (as there is a growing middle class in China), it's not as fun without freedom to go along with it, which is why they're coming here and why we don't have to worry about them.

Also...
>yellow fever intensifies
>>
>>34029836
Because china is so desperate they'll execute a bunch of political prisoners and declare it a major victory.
>>
>>34030052
>you dont need to worry about a bunch of people with no particualr loyalty to the US other than the amount of shit they can get here
Nah, they can fix China or go to Taiwan if they care.
>>
>>34030076
>implying the asian populace doesn't have an easier time adopting American values and culture than anyone else, including several groups of white people (I'm looking at you slavs and micks)
Now you're just being picky for no reason.
>>
>>34030061
You're not answering the question. The issue is about China killing foreign spies
>>
>>34025085
"Oh damn you got everyone! absolutely everyone! we are so BTFO that we are going to tell the new york times how completely hopeless our intelligence is in China now. You can stop looking for our agents now ;)."
>>
>>34025085
I'm not giving page views to the nyt, but those are "informants" not spooks. They're just guys who decided to rat in return for a possible ticket to America.
>>
>>34030346
Because they are the bad guys
>>
>>34030346
>foreign
>spies
>>
>>34030052
>it's not as fun without freedom to go along with it
that is the dumbest shit I've read today on 4chan. Any place is a good place to live if you have money. The driving forces behind the Chinese exodus are
1) wealth preservation
2) moving black money overseas
>>
>>34025546
Holy shit
>>
I take it Trump has been telling secrets to the Chinese too?
>>
>>34029792
Certainly but it's difficult to meet with your source and be unobtrusive and inconspicuous unless the source has a reason to leave China regularly.
>>
>>34029888
t. wasn't even alive during the cold war
>>
the only good spook is a dead spook
>>
>>34030052
>and why we don't have to worry about them.

Yes because the non-whites as a group who vote 70%+ for gun grabbing democrats are no problem at all

They will still have their country at the end of the day, while we lose ours..
>>
>>34025205
U can't put anything on the internet that is not true
>>
>>34027134
If you believe this you should find your nearest Chinese immigrant and tell him your opinions. I'm sure he'll totally agree with you
>>
>>34025085
With the number of Chinese nationals we hire in contractor/fed roles is it really all that surprising?

There's been a massive influx of Indian/Chinese lately in DC.
>>
They were shooting the assets, not their handlers.
>>
>>34032970
We do.
>>
>US president shares intel info with russians
>days later, US intel assets in china are getting killed

4D chess amirite?
>>
>>34034246
>>>/pol/
Please keep discussion to the appropriate board anon
>>
>>34027006

Didn't even register it was that long ago. Now I feel sad.
>>
>>34030761

Agreed. They are merely agents, not actual officers. However, it would still take long time to build up a decent network again.
>>
>>34030817
>that is the dumbest shit I've read today on 4chan. Any place is a good place to live if you have money.
There's a difference between middle-class money, and do-anything-you-want money. Middle-class money doesn't let you ignore the whole "oppressive autocracy" thing that China has going on. If it was about hiding their money from the government, they wouldn't move out of the country, they'd open bank accounts in the fucking Cayman Islands.

>>34032449
>hurr durr, they're non-whites and they're taking our country
Yeah, because those damn asians with their Gangnam Style, focus on tight-knit families, and, and overall socially conservative values, are just the kind of degenerates you hate, huh?
>>
>>34034502
>they wouldn't move out of the country, they'd open bank accounts in the fucking Cayman Islands.
Money overseas will not help you much when you are imprisoned in China.

>Any place is a good place to live if you have money.
Not every place respects human and property rights. "Having money" there is illusion of property which can be removed from you .
>>
File: captcha.png (372KB, 426x578px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
372KB, 426x578px
>>34025546
Don't do LSD kids.

>relevant captcha
>>
>>34034788
>Money overseas will not help you much when you are imprisoned in China.
And when you move out of China, you don't have to worry about them imprisoning you at all.

So not much point in trying to hide your money from them

>Not every place respects human and property rights. "Having money" there is illusion of property which can be removed from you .
Once again proving my point that they're not moving here to hide their money, they're doing it because they want freedom.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.