[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

m16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: gtry.jpg (159KB, 736x472px) Image search: [Google]
gtry.jpg
159KB, 736x472px
why muricans equip rebels with shitty m16 instead of reliable ak74 in Syria? Is it commercial trick or something?
>>
>>34024689

Good guys always wear the white cowboy hat and good proxy warriors always carry a M16

Not really, logistics you moron. What ammo and weapons do you think we have the most of?
>>
>>34024706
>He explained himself to third worlders
Who's the real idiot here?
>>
>What ammo and weapons do you think we have the most of
In US ak74's are more than in any plase on earth, exept russia.
>>
>>34024689
perhaps it's just coincidence

or perhaps it has to do with logistics, it makes sense to use different ammunition to your enemy if you have better supply lines

if they fell into the wrong hands, or you know...shit skins change sides, they might have a harder time sourcing 5.56
>>
>>34024706
We armed the ISF and ANA with AKs...
>>
>>34024978
They weren't from our stockpiles.
>>
>"Rebels"
Those are islamic terrorists you are arming. The same suicide bombing, truck splattering and head chopping terrorists who kill europeans and americans every month or so.
>>
>>34024990

Yep. And our Government smiles every time they do it.
>>
cuz itll jam at first sight of mud)))
>>
>>34024689

>"Rebels"

>Implying they're not Islamic Jihadists and other assorted criminals

Cute.

America as usual on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>34025038
Nice fuddlore
>>
>>34024990
Pretty much the only group in Syria we are at present still arming, is the SDF/YPG.
>>
File: christinehmcconnell.jpg (177KB, 958x572px) Image search: [Google]
christinehmcconnell.jpg
177KB, 958x572px
would any of you guys ever marry a girl from the middle east?
>>
>>34025350
it depends on looks and shade, but yeah
>>
>>34025350
That picture is kinda creepy but I can't put the finger on why
>>
>>34024689
have you SEEN american made AKs? They're shit.
>>
>>34025671
Yep

>>34025350
Depends on if she's white - also would not date Muslim - I don't want to deal with their fucked up family
If she is both of these things I wouldn't really give a fuck whether she was from the Middle East
>>
>>34024689
gotta keep defense contractors busy building new shit
>>
File: IA.jpg (107KB, 710x325px) Image search: [Google]
IA.jpg
107KB, 710x325px
>>34024978
we also armed both with m16a2's.
>>
>>34025671
The chick looks plastic, also a weird way to finish touching up a cake
Aside from that it's kinda nice
>>
>>34025350
If she's a nice girl and has a nice family, yeah, I would. Look if she can put up with my shit and my erotic love for guns that's all I care about and I if I can stand to look at her at age 67 when I am physically pretty much broken from abusing it at work, the sex is too gross to have and all we have is each other and retirement, if I think I can stand her past that, yeah I'll marry her.
>>
>>34025671
Her eyeshadow makes it look like she has black voids for eyes; her slender form blending in with the cake almost makes it look like she's applying frosting to herself at a glance; the entire room and the person are white and reddish-brown. It's creepy in the same way that those old-fashioned glass dolls your grandma might have collected are creepy.
>>
>>34025350
If she is totally against taking any middle eastern traditionalist shit from back home and lives as a free thinking person who happens to be really into me, hell yeah. Melanin is sexy. And especially if she likes guns and has individual liberty values.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.