[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have $700 (per person) to arm a group of 4 people for shtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

File: 2309682.jpg (150KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
2309682.jpg
150KB, 1000x750px
You have $700 (per person) to arm a group of 4 people for shtf including yourself. Weapons only, we're assuming people have their own clothing and shit like that.
>one average built adult female
>one fit adult female
>one average build male
>one fit male
>yourself
How would you arm each one? For me
>average female
M&p shield, Ruger 10/22 takedown and a Mora knife
>fit adult female
Savage youth 20 gauge pump, m&p shield and Mora
>average male
S&W sd9ve, Mossberg 500, Mora
>fit male
Bushmaster Qrc with a Fieldsport red dot, Buck 102
>me
Wasr 10 stock, Mora
>>
Dye the womens hair pink and make the men all grow out neckbeards and wear shirts that say "The wage gap is sexist"
Boom, nobody wants to go near you.
>>
>>34023176
fag
>>
You get an AR, and you get an AR, EVERYONE GETS AN AR!
then 4 USGI 6 mag bandoleers, and then the rest of the budget on mags and ammo.

Fuck your weird non-uniformity of equipment.
>>
>>34023258
Ars are great, but I was thinking more all terrain multi-use. You can't exactly gather much meat from small game that you shot with a 5.56.
>>
>>34023284
....says you.

it's pre ground varmet. also, i feel like 223 ball would do fine.
>>
>use both girls as sex slaves/pack mules
>use guns i already have to arm friends
>spend money on trip to bahamas
>>
Everyone get's a Glock 19 and one additional magazine. Go greyman.
>>
Give them the cash to buy their own shit, the retarded ones will die, and the non retards will have stuff that they like.
>>
>>34023284
Wot nigga? Rabbits are just fine after .223, just eat the fucking legs.
>>
>buy wasr
>shoot the other ones
>take money
>buy gear / resources for myself
>>
File: 1482918177651.jpg (48KB, 738x573px) Image search: [Google]
1482918177651.jpg
48KB, 738x573px
Hi Point handguns and Carbines and a shit ton of ammo!
>>
>>34023146
Everyone gets a Canik clone of a Jericho

cheap, reliable, and they have plenty of money to get whatever other bullshit they want. If they buy something stupid and die I can always sell their meat to cannibals

I already have one of those so I just buy an AR
>>
>>34023381
I prefer backstrap
>>
>>34023507
Then eat your fucking backsteaks then, I'm just saying legs because Anons brain damage is affecting his accuracy.
>>
>>34023517
Believe it or not headshoting a rabbit from an out of the box ar with irons might not work out too well. Would be a lot easier to pop it with a .22 in the spine. If you do that with a 5.56 (which i've done) the rabbit tends to have a giant crater in it and you might burst the bladder ruining the meat.
>>
>>34023146
Nugget, Obrez, Nugget bayonet (x2), the rest on ammo.
>>
>>34023533
Shoot the cunt side on, I shoot the cunts with 223 for something different from time to time and it doesn't really matter, the legs are normally just fine, never experienced a burst bladder. Get your shots good and stop blasting them within a millisecond of spotting em.
>>
Buy 3500 worth of gear for myself, have the men follow behind me, while the women go first. When the shit hits the fan I'll have instructed the women to lay down and allow themselves to be captured/taken. It would have happens regardless, and this way their tragic and violent deaths allow for the men to escape, instead of us all dying because I spent money arming a group of women.
>>
>>34023542
I know it's possible, but would you not rather have a well rounded weapon system? The setup in my op I feel would be just fine for any situation. Close range/hunting/long range/easy to find ammo for/breaching/defense/shootout whatever. You are limited if you just give everybody an ar and nothing else.
>>
>>34023544
It's your mother/sister/father and brother. Rp a little. $700 each. Now how would you set it up?
>>
>>34023146
Why the variation in your crews' gear? I'd advise you all have the exact same shit across the board, and make it as common as possible. All ARs or all AKs. Probably all WASRs, or home brew ARs.
If you're arming the bitches with wuss shit under the assumption they can't handle big shit due to either your lack of training them or their lack of proficiency then just don't arm them at all and make them be your mad max cum dumpsters because that's all they'd end up as without actually learning worth a shit.
>>
We factory in gear such as rucks and LBE? Ammo? Attachments?

Everyone gets an AR15, 16inch, blow rest on mags n ammo.

If mags and ammo are free.
Everyone gets an AR15, and a 9mm pistol that's on the cheaper side. Or swap the 9mm for a attached weapon light and decent entry level reddot Skip having a melee backup. Just give everyone a $20 folding Kershaw(but I consider most knives more survival gear or utility than a weapon)
>>
>>34023557
The AR15 can do everything on that list except Breaching or hunting flying bird, in which case just give one guy a cheap $180 used moss 500 or new mav88 in addition to his AR.
>>
File: SALUTO CUBUM NECIS.jpg (214KB, 1500x678px) Image search: [Google]
SALUTO CUBUM NECIS.jpg
214KB, 1500x678px
>>34023146
>Myself
Mosin Nagant, for I must spread the word of Saint Mosin

>Average Female
Cheap AR, for she must spread the word of Saint Stoner

>Fit Female
Winchester 94, for she must spread the word of Saint Browning

>Average male
Wasr, for she much spread the word of Saint Kalashnikov

>Fit male
CMP M1 Garand, for he must spread the word of Saint Garand

The word of the holy murder/k/ube must be spread throughout SHTF
>>
>>34023284

I've squirrel hunt with my AR. Clearly you're a noguns faggot
>>
File: 1481683636347.jpg (121KB, 736x709px) Image search: [Google]
1481683636347.jpg
121KB, 736x709px
>>34023655
I've hunted squirrel with 7.62x39. Doesn't mean I ate it, because the meat that was left was tainted by the stomach/intestine and bladder contents. I don't get why you are all sperging out defending your precious ar. Different tools for different jobs. Birdshot for birds. .22 for pests/small game. 5.56 for people and medium-large game.
>>
>>34023680
We are sperging out because you're a bad shot.
>>
>>34023688
I guarantee I'm a better shot than you. I am saying that a cheap, out of the box ar with irons is not going to be very accurate. Missing isn't just you losing all the meat. If you are a bit off because of the sights and you hit it center mass you ruined most of the meat. Do you realistically think you could take a bushmaster right out of the box and headshot a rabbit 20 yards away? I'm sure in your ego you will say you can. I'm realistic enough to know an out of the box cheap ar won't be accurate.
>>
>>34023707
Stop being a bad shot, it's 20 fucking yards mate. I never have the cunts that close. And yes I know it's not the perfect fucking round for the job, I'm not retarded like you. I'm just saying it works if your not useless like you seem to be.
>>
>>34023707
I hit a flagpole at 20 yards my first time holding a rifle in highschool. It's not hard, faggot.
>>
File: pix694584357.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pix694584357.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
>myself
I already own a vz2008 with 6 mags so I would add my 700

>Everyone besides average male
Vz2008
You can pick up 2008s with a bunch of accessories including mags, mag pouch, sling, ect for like 750 bucks and a lot of them come with folding stocks which are flimsy but could help for clearing houses.

>Average built male
Mauser m95 carbine
I'd actually get 2 I already own one and have a lot of 8x56r ammo they would mostly be used as hunting guns, I've hunted with mine before.

I'm not worried about close quarters because I live inna woods, fairly far away from any major city, or town for that matter and have a hunting lodge I plan on "bugging out" to, I'm really not even worried about getting into an engagement desu, I'd be more worried about creating a stable food supply with the seeds and dried meat I have out there, which is also why I chose the vz's we'd have a lot of work to do all the time, and I don't want to have to worry about cleaning the guns, or even maintaining them at all really, which is why I didn't out fit my dudes with ar's lol. I also have a few mosins we could probally throw in my truck, I got cans full of 7.62x54r and 7.62x39. I'd then use the like 50 bucks left over to buy a few more en-block clips for the steyrs I only have 3 for mine currently.
>>
Me: akm maadi
Fit male: nugget
Average female: also nugget
Fit male: pkm
Fit female: nugget pu
I like nuggets, as and portable machine guns that fire big as cartridges. The rest will be used for a couple crates of 7.62×54r polish surplus that had been left in the sun and some boxes of 7.62x39. My akm maadi is a semi.
>>
>>34023713
>buy $400 ar
>upper and lower have huge gap
>rattles because of the loose parts
>you aim up a perfect headshot
>breathe in, breathe out and slowly yet firmly pull the trigger, no jerking
>should be a direct hit
>see the bullet hit the ground a few inches to the left of the rabbit
>it takes off
It's not about being a good or bad shot anon. Cheap ars come with cheap chinese sights. Until you put a few mags through and dial it in, it won't be accurate. That's all I'm saying. A .22 would work so much better for that purpose. Even if you somehow miss, the shock force and velocity is so low it won't tear a crater in the meat like 5.56 will. Use your head.
>>
>>34023743
I know practically nothing about guns but i know you're supposed to squeeze the trigger, not pull it.
>>
>>34023743
Again stop being useless, I never said AR all this time I've been talking about 223, also stop being fucking retarded you retarded afterbirth cunt
>>
Join the darkside be a slavaboo. Cheap, effective and easy to maintain. Just dont lose the pins.
>>
>>34023743
Also what the fuck are you going on about with your breathing? You don't just breath like an ahstmatic then take the shot. Learn to shoot mate. Hell cunts like you shouldn't even be thinking about breathing just yet, especially for a 20 yard shot.
>>
>>34023749
You pull it back you fucking imbred retard
>>34023754
Quit moving the goalpost you noguns idiot. This whole thing started because I said that an out of the box ar won't be accurate and if you miss you will destroy the meat. Not my fault you have no idea what is happening in the discussion. You should leave the thread. You've already made yourself look stupid enough.
>>
>>34023146
Guys get PSA AK's and girls get Ruger 556's. Rest goes to ammo and a knife. Not too worried about handguns if budgeting is necessary.

I would disarm the girls and invest the rest in food but OP said just to arm them. Maybe I'll throw a savage .308 bolt rifle in there too with some of the ammo money and make the fit guy carry it.
>>
>>34023760
/k/ country flags when? I can tell you're Australian and I'm not even on /pol/. Day of the emu soon.
>>
>>34023743
Fucking noguns. Pretty much any gun is going to hit the target if its sights are on and you aim properly. A gun being cheap doesn't mean the fucking barrel comes bent.
>>
>>34023773
Think Australia, but hasguns.
>>
>>34023766
Argue the arguement bitch. 223 works for small game if you're not a pathetic shot, it doesn't matter what gun you're using within rabbit spotting ranges. Just stop being useless.
>>
>>34023777
Go take one of your rifles. Put shitty iron sights on them that you haven't dialed in. Draw a circle the size of a rabbit's head and put it out 20 yards at ground level. See how it goes. You are thinking of human sized targets. Yes, even with no sights if you aim in the general direction you will probably hit the target. We are talking about hitting a target the size of a babie's fist. No second shots. If you miss, it's going to run and you're sol.
>>
>>34023788
The argument is that you won't be able to take a cheap ar with irons and hit a rabbit's head from 20 yards. Quit trying to change it you autistic fuck.
>>
>>34023794
Oh what do you know I hit it, and you know why. Because it's 20 fucking yards and even someone as retarded as yourself just leaves the windage in the middle. Get fucking better mate, this shits getting embarrassing.
>>
>>34023801
No, the argument is that you, specifically, won't.

Not everyone is a bad shot.
>>
>>34023808
If you've ever had a cheap ar out of the box you would know that's not true at all. Especially aiming at a target that small that actually moves.
>>
>>34023801
Ok let's argue that then. Yes you can, its 20 FUCKING YARDS!!! Hell even with the shittiest of chink ARs you should have no problem popping hares at 100m. Please mate, go shoot a gun more then once before you say things like this.
>>
>>34023146
High point 9mm, maybe nice stocks, and optional pistols to match and a fuckton of ammo, with the exception of a single person armed with a mossberg 590 and a variety of shells for survival or combat or utility. Boom. Done. SHTF is not going to be roomclearing delta shenanigans and for this reason those weapons are beyond adequate
>>
>>34023819
Stop being a bad shot, practice shooting cans for a while mate before you move on to bunnies. I don't know, I've grown up shooting rabbits, but fuck son if 8 year old me can shoot the cunts past 100m then surely you can too.
>>
>>34023813
Ok, record an uncut video of you going to Walmart and buying the cheapest ar they have. Go home and do nothing to it. Set up the paper the size of a rabbit's skull at ground level and walk 20 yards away. You have one shot to center mass it. If you do that, I will reimburse you and send you a book on how to shoot a firearm.

I shoot 3 gun tournaments and practice 5 days a week when there is a tournament coming up. I am a damn good shooter. But only a complete noguns fucking retard would expect to hit something that small with an out of the box non dialed in ar.
>>
>>34023832
I hunt coyotes at 700 yards. Doesn't mean I can do the same with a chinese ar out of the box. Shooting a penny at 20 yards is about the same as shooting a rabbit's head. Except the rabbit's head can move at any second.
>>
>>34023844
Ever heard the phrase "a poor craftsman blames his tools"?
>>
leave it to the autists on /k/ to ruin a nice rping thread over shooting a rabbit.
>>
>>34023850
The bad shot cunt started it, I'm just letting my natural shitposting instincts guide him to the proper conclusion.
>>
>>34023834
I can't believe he typed all that out.
>>
>>34023849
It's funny you say that. You know that might have had baring when all tools were hand made, you know. When the saying was first said. Do you know how many deaths/injuries there are due to chinese tools exploding/breaking? So let's disregard power tools. Say I want to craft a wooden canoe this summer. I could take my maple handled high grade steel carbon edged straight draw with a razor edge. Or I could take the $10 scrap wood handled one made of low grade leftover steel that won't hold an edge and would be broken within a day.
>>
>>34023834
Something your not telling us Anon? Got some buyers guilt nibbling at your thoughts?
>>
>>34023870
Your making a canoe with a drawblade? Fuck son your even more special then I thought.
>>
>>34023879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueFiy-uxI4Y
You're absolutely helpless, son. A straight draw is one of the best ways to do it without power tools.
>>
>>34023882
Mate 90% of the works done with an adze and an axe, the draw blades the least of your concerns.
>>
RP thread evolves into
RetAR(15)D thread
evolves into boat thread
>>
>>34023897
HE STARTED IT!!
>>
>>34023891
>adze

Huh, never heard of that term, always thought those tools were just hoes.
>>
>>34023891
It was an example. Replace high quality axe with a cheap chinese axe then. Same thing. Will most likely break, resulting in injury. The head won't hold an edge for shit and you won't be cutting so much as bluntly smashing into it. There is a better saying. "There is nothing more important for a working man than taking care of his tools. Without them, he is nothing. Without him, they are nothing." Said by a man that built his own log cabin in the 40's with nothing but him and his hand tools.
>>
File: 1494527722874.jpg (19KB, 262x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494527722874.jpg
19KB, 262x274px
4 mosins
spend rest on booze
>>
>>34023905
You do know you can sharpen and remanded axes right? Stop blaming the tool and actually take care of it.
>>
>>34023914
*rehandle
>>
>>34023914
You can sharpen shit steel, sure. But it won't hold an edge for more than a few blows. And the more you have to keep trying to fix the edge on a shitty axe head the more you're blunting it. A quality axe will last you a whole day of using it before you need to sharpen it again.
>>
>>34023931
Perhaps the most retarded thing you've said yet, I hate cheap axes as much as the next guy but this really irks me. It takes something real special needs for me to bust out the talking points but here we go.

>For a few blows
Fuck off, cheap steel ain't that bad just don't chop away like a retard.

>The more you sharpen the blunter it gets
Anon, I...
>>
>>34023931
Please mate, I agree with you getting good shit can be helpful, but you just seem to think that anything cheap is useless and can even perform simple task. Cheap stuff ain't that bad, it's no granfors or Daniel defence but it ain't gonna break the second you use it.
>>
>>34023943
I said this.
> the more you have to keep trying to fix the edge on a shitty axe head the more you're blunting it
I didn't say sharpen. I said fix the edge. Meaning taking more material off of an already shitty steel.
>Fuck off, cheap steel ain't that bad just don't chop away like a retard
We're talking about chinese grade steel. Not just cheap. They just take whatever scrap steel leftover from previous orders and melt it down to produce a brittle shit steel that doesn't hold an edge. Would you use a chinese knife you bought for a few dollars from a gun show? No. You would know that it's absolute shit that will break the first time using it.
>>
>>34023968
You win, you've out autismed me. I'll hang my head in shame and leave this thread.
>>
File: poorguns Trump edition.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
poorguns Trump edition.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>34023146
Something from this list
>>
>>34023146
3 each AR-15s
1 each M110
the rest on mags and ammo

or

4 each AR-15s
the rest on mags and ammo
>>
>>34024430
can someone translate the russian for the mosin. always been curious
>>
>>34025444
that's google translate tier of russian, but it says:

Russian technology for the second world war and up to 1800s. Millions of these have been made. Used ones can be bought for 100$ with a shit ton of accessories. Recently, this gun has been seeing a raise in price and the quality of this gun has been declining, but you some firearms can't even compete in the same price range [this sentence is VERY poorly translated]. This is a worthwhile rifle, even though it is very heavy. The shots are very cheap and large, which is ideal for home defense. However, if you miss, it will tear down the walls of your home and probably the walls of your neighbor too. Even if you shoot a guy, it is likely to hit things behind him. Bolt can be a pain and sometimes may not work as expected. Therefore, thorough cleaning is required before/after buying/selling. If you get a bayonet for the rifle, it instantly becomes a spear. You can rock it like a bat.
>>
>>34023707
A cheap, out of the box AR with irons and a good zero is plenty accurate enough for any shooting except a beyond 300 meter shot.
>>
I'm going to mirror other anons and say that commonality in equipement is important. I'd honestly go with

3 x cheap AR's or SKS
1 x 12 guage
4 x M&P Shields

I think a shotgun brings enough versatility to justify one, specially for hunting birds. M&P Shields are there mostly because their current prices are so low; otherwise I'd of said Hi Points
>>
Everyone gets a 500-600 dollar AR + 7 USGI aluminum mags, rest of the money used on ammo or whatever.
>>
Everyone itt talking about shooting small critters with AR's and how it spoils the meat and so on, how about just using low velocity ammo? It's basically the same as 22lr, sure it's not gonna cycle your gun but it wont atomize the squirrels either.

You could even make them yourself in the field by pulling out the bullet with pliers, dumping out some powder then re-insterting the bullet.
>>
File: haha.jpg (24KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
24KB, 650x382px
>>34023176
>>
>>34023743
Receiver slop has virtually no effect on accuracy you stupid waste of cum. If that's your excuse for missing, it's because you're a garbage shot and your ego forces your fragile brain to blame your poverty gun.
>>
File: 1485734647563.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485734647563.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>34029355
>newfags baited by an argument from 15 hours
>newfag triggered because someone called his poorfag gun with rattling parts and an upper and lower that don't fit right garbage
>>
>>34029872
I DONT CARE WHO STARTED THIS AUTISM CHAIN REACTION, BUT IM SURE AS FUCK ENDING IT.
>>
>>34029909
>>34023972
It ended there, newfriend. You're about 13 hours late to the party
>>
OP said arm for SHTF, not a strike team. The vast majority of your time would be occupied by finding food.

Seems like a good set up would be S&W Shields for everyone (since they're super cheap rn), a ruger 10/22 (or similar cheap .22), and a rifle for each of the guys (I'd go Ruger AR556 but depending on your area, WASR or SKS might be better). Spend the remaining money on optics for ARs.
>>
>>34030035
Since OP said weapons only I'm assuming mags/ammo are separate budget
>>
Hi Guise, I actually put a little thought into it and came up with this heap of funs.

3x ATI AR
=$700
3x NcStar G2 P4 3-9x
=$250

2x Tristar raptor 12ga semi-auto shotguns
=$600
2x Mossberg 702 .22LR
=$200
2x Bushnell Rimfire 4-12
=$225

1x Ruger precision rifle .308
=$1200
1x Leupold VX-2
=$350

You could honestly dump the Mossberg .22LR and scopes if you can set lots of snares and fish alot. Get some half ass knives instead.

I assume shipping, ammo and extra mags are considered a different budget, You wanted weapons, and I consider optics fully necessary.

It all depends on the group dynamics and the mental constitution of each person. Fit or not, a fucking normal person can be a warrior given a tough as fuck mentality. If SHTF, were all gonna be fairly lean in very little time.
>>
>>34029872
>implying I have poorfag guns

>implying I have receiver slop

0/2 try again
>>
>>34023146
OK so this is a budget-bloc thread. The object is to equip each person with a gun that has the most effective combat capabilities, is the easiest for a presumably inexperienced user to operate and the cheapest to buy per unit.

Other factors such as end user strength capabilities, what their role would be, availability of ammunition/parts/magazines and overall dependability come into place as well.

First off, for rifles it's very difficult to go for anything other than a PSA AR-15 Freedom rifle built on a blem lower.

So basically:
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-m4-5-56-nato-slick-side-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html
Boom you have a basic bitch AR-15 rifle for $350
Add $50 for a rear sight and a magazine. Get a wrench, put a few of these together and you can easily arm a small militia. You can even save cost if you're good at milling out 80% lowers.

So for ~400 per unit you're going to have as many of these cheap AR-15s as you can want. That's a combat-capable rifle, it recoils very little so just about anyone can use it, the stock can also be adjusted for smaller users like women, it isn't very heavy and it's got enough practical accuracy to engage targets to ~300m if the end user can train to shoot worth a damn which isn't impossible since ammunition is also cheap.

You can probably mix in a few Mossberg Maverick 88s as cheap ~$150-200 space-fillers. They are very easy to use and are useful in close fighting, but can't quite suppress and fire/maneuver like a light semi-auto rifle can. The biggest advantage is that you can get them for 1/2 of the bargain basement AR cost and have more armed people per dollar.
>>
>>34030672

Pistols are also quite important. A small handgun, ideally in 9mm is going to function as a great backup to a long-gun but more importantly it can stand in as a PDW for rear echelon people that really shouldn't be fighting unless shit goes seriously south.
Also, depending on the extent of the emergency you might not want everybody running around visibly armed. If you need people to travel out of the area that you immediately control, being able to hide the gun while moving will help that person evade trouble since they won't present themselves as a threat. They just need a small gun that can get them out of trouble if some finds them anyway.

To this effect, yeah you can get Hi-Points for $150 all day but don't. They are good at being cheap but aren't particularly easy to shoot well and are definitely less than ideal for carry.
There are huge deals right now on Taurus PT111s being blown out everywhere.
https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-1906-taurus-pt-111-millpro-9mm-pistol.aspx
But there are also S&W SD9s, Canik TP9s, SAR B6Ps, the options for $200-300 budget nines are pretty vast. Having enough spare magazines can be an issue though, especially if the end result is a dog's breakfast of various pistols filling that role.
>>
>buck
>shtf
No thanks. For the same price you could get an Ontario or Ka-Bar and be much better off.
>>
>>34032582
>recommending a meme-bar
>over anything
Lmaoing at your life. Have fun with your can opener/shit hole digging knife.
>>
$700? pfft, easy.

Hi-Point .45acp handguns $160
Hi-point .45acp carbines $290
Stevens 320 tactical $250

Total cost? $700. Now you only need to carry 1 type of caliber and can decide between buck or slugs for the shotty.
>>
>>34033027
Going to add on to that. The same ammunition helps with syncing gear and reloading options. A vest that can stop a .45 will most likely be rated for a 5.56 as well. So unless you are replacing the shotty with a 30-06 rifle, then just aim for the face.

Next up, why carry the 3? Well sooner or later you may meet up with allies with no guns or yours will break down. That is why you make ammunition as universal as possible for the group. Not to mention a gun or carbine breaks you have parts for the others and you can give the spare mags to the others and get shells backs in return. Keeping the ammunition load even but better spread out for need.
>>
aks lots and lots of aks
>>
>>34023146
For the average female I would replace the 10/22 with a simple bolt action 22 because if she is hunting you don't want her to spend more than two or three shots on hunting.
Spend the savings on some bulk 22 and one of those God awful 22 reloading kits.
Keep the shield incase of a ner-do-well.
>>
>>34023176
>shield
>for a woman.
Well we know you've never handled one. If they're ever able to rack the slide they'll be flinching like mad due to recoil. For a woman, not looking for cc, its a full-size 9 or nothing at all
>>
>>34023459
Entered thread to say this. Hi-Points for everyone, spend the rest on ammo and other useful shit.
>>
>>34023146
can I sell the gashes for more money?
>>
File: 1486438674224.jpg (89KB, 745x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486438674224.jpg
89KB, 745x420px
>>34023146
1/2
>>
File: 1492143408669.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1492143408669.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34037372
2/2
There is some picture with folded ak's, glocks with a 9mm & 40 barrel also I can't find it right now maybe another anon has it and can post it.
>>
>>34023284
Canada goose
Hog
Deer
Dog (if shit hits the fan, the wild ones are meat)
Coyote(shtf, eat it faggot)
Pretty much all NA varmints
Hit a ground squirrel in the head
Human
Turkey
Etc, etc, etc

5.56 puts meat on the table like a champ, faggot.
>>
>>34037384
why so many of the same set up?
>>
>>34023533 #
>>34023557 #
>>34023680 #
>>34023707 #
Holy shit, this faggot

Can't believe I missed king noguns
>>
File: 1484020965974.png (857KB, 899x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484020965974.png
857KB, 899x632px
>>34037516
IDK, found it here just like layouts like that. My guess would be that it is a family layout from preppers.
>>
File: 1475803388436.jpg (290KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475803388436.jpg
290KB, 800x600px
>>34037516
O the layout note. You want everyone that is working together to more or less have interchangeable equipment. As well as everyone knowing where the medical kit is so that you use the wounded individuals kit on themselves. Things are easier to find.
>>
>>34023146
One pump shotgun, two AKs or ARs, one modern scoped bolt action in .308 (Rem 700, Savage Axis etc.) Some whatever compact pistol in 9mm if there's enough money left. Buck pocket knives for everyone + a hatchet and maybe a machete. That should cover most jobs and at least two guns use the same ammo.
>>
File: 1345895387904.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1345895387904.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
>>34037384
>>
>>34023146
If i can use my shit than

I get my AR, plate carrier, and M&P shield/or shield.

Fit male gets my AR plus a tactical assault panel.

Average male gets Single shot 12g shotgun and CZ75/or Shield with USGI LBE with about 100 rounds of bird shot and some buck shot.

Both girls get budget ARs less than 500$.

This leaves 1800$ for shit like more ammo, food, camping equipment. They also need to learn how to shoot if they don't know how.

If I cant use my shit than everyone gets a budget AR.
>>
Five Mosin Nagants and whatever they have at Vlad's yard sale
>>
>>34023146
>arm four people including yourself
>lists five people
>>
>>34023146
Average adult female
>Savage MVP varmint threaded, .223 ($550)
>1/2x28 to 13/16-16 thread adapter ($15)
>SWFA SS 10x fixed ($300)
>Quality steel scope rings ($75)

Fit adult female & Average adult male
>PSA build kit AR ($400)
>Primary arms 1-6 ($250)
>5x PMAG gen 2 ($50)
>Quality aluminium AR height scope rings ($75)

Fit adult male
>Maverick 88 ($250)
>Hipoint c9 ($150)
>2x AR500 plates and cheap carrier ($75)
>Shotshell bandolier ($25)

Me
>Ruger mk4 (threaded) ($400)
>1/2x28 to 13/16 - 16 thread adaptor ($15)
>Moraniv ($15)
>ferro rod ($5)

If I don't have to pay for scope rings or armor I give everybody more PMAGs.

Assuming Ammo is free I give everybody with a .223 77 gr triple shocks with ~100 subsonic loads for the MVP. I give the shotgunner 100 124gr gold dots, 50 124gr ball, 50 000 buck, and 10 brenekie black magic slugs. I give myself 1000 CCI green tag and 1000x CCI Stingers.
>>
>>34023707
>bragging about being the best shot on the internet

If you have a support and do your job, any AR that's within Milspec (<4 MoA) can hit a rabbit's head at 25 yards.

If you aim for the front of the body it's possible to make the shot out to 75 yards.

In failing light and without optics this is less likely to occur, but that's due to human error rather than the tool being ill suited to the job.
>>
>>34023742
>PKM

Whelp, you're $6500 over budget on that alone....
>>
File: Autism_Speaks.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>34023743
>hurr durr the gun is unable to do the job because it isn't zero'd
>Doesn't plan to zero guns before SHTF
>>
>>34025435
>2x m110

Whelp, you're only $21,000 over budget with those alone, without scopes or rings.or extra magazines.
>>
File: 51414087_p0.jpg (208KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
51414087_p0.jpg
208KB, 1000x1412px
>>34033063
>a vest that is ratef dor .45 is probably rated for 5.56
Wewlad! You might want to look up Nij Kevlar armour levels before posting claims like that!
>>
>>34033063
>A vest that can stop a .45 will most likely be rated for a 5.56 as well.

Are you fucking retarded?
NIJ level 2 soft vests stop .45, you need to go all the way up to NIJ level 3 RIFLE PLATES (which weigh more than twice as much as a level 2 soft vest and offer less than half the protected area) to stop 5.56 loads and even those don't stop semi AP rounds like M855A1 or true AP.
>>
>>34037516
because if two guns go down and the same part didn't fail on both you can get one back up and running and cannibalize the other for spare parts. Also, you can all interchange mags if you want to use entry level tactics like a support and assault element where some people are liable to need more ammo than others.
>>
>>34042253
you're missing birdshot, unless you want to scowl at passing geese as you starve to death in the mud and you don't fancy taking more than one rabbit a day.
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>34042345
>Here you go Anon $700 for each person, now come back to me this afternoon with your kit.
Later that afternoon...
>ANON YOUVE GOTTA HELP ME, IM $80,000 IN DEBT AND THE LOAN SHARKS GONNA CUT OFF MY LEGS!!!
>>
>>34023146
>Myself
300 AAC SBR build ($750)
Streamlight TLR2-IR ($425)
Liberty Freedom ($825)
PVS-7 gen 3 ($1,500)

Lancer mags, ammo, and batteries come free, I assume.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.