[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mossberg 590 parkerized w/ heat shield and 20“ barrel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 46282_1.jpg (6KB, 500x106px) Image search: [Google]
46282_1.jpg
6KB, 500x106px
Anyone know the model number for this? All of the parkerized 590s I can find have the ghost rings instead of the bead sight + heat shield combo and all of the versions with the heat shield have the blued finish.

Basically I want this gun:
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/46282/redirect

But parkerized instead of blued.

On a similar note, if they don't make this gun would it be a better idea to spend extra on the parkerized ghost ring version and have the sights removed and replaced with a bead sight or to just buy the gun linked above and pay a company to parkerize it for me?
>>
>>34016847
Just use fucking ghost rings
>>
>>34016853
I'm faster with a bead also the heat shield looks cooler
>>
Buy one without a heat shield that has a bead sight and buy an aftermarket heatshield for $20
>>
>>34016847
you want an a1 only the a1s get parked
if you really like beads you dont want a heatshield it blocks off the bottom 3rd of the bead
buy this http://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-51660/ then but the heatshield instead of your stupidass idea of paying extra for ghostrings then removing them.
>>
>>34016924
That'd work but I can't find a parkerized one of those either? Do you have a link
>>
>>34016972
Any idea what the weight difference is like on the 590 vs 590a1? I've heard that the a1 is a good bit heavier and some people say it's too heavy to be practical for HD. Also can a 590a1 accept a regular 590 barrel?
>>
>>34016976
Buy a blued one with a bead sight and get it parked later
>>
>>34017000
>Also can a 590a1 accept a regular 590 barrel?
yes but your not going to find a parked 590 barrel
no clue on the actual weight difference but the plain 590 barrel is already an annoyance compared to a 500
>>
>>34017016
Probably what I'll end up doing
>>
Does anyone else's shotgun bolt unlock when some reward pressure is applied after cocking the gun?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.