[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the best /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: scouttease.png (134KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
scouttease.png
134KB, 600x432px
Which one is the best /k/?
>>
The Ruger and Steyr are both made reasonably well, but overpriced. The Savage is cheap shit.
>>
File: boot_zps44b2204b.jpg (69KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
boot_zps44b2204b.jpg
69KB, 500x756px
>>34016069
The scary black one.
>>
>>34016075
Maybe I got a bum one, but after 50 rounds in my Ruger the recoil knocked the rear sight screw out. Saw where threads made contact was totally stripped.

Also of anyone knows the dimensions on that screw I'd be much obliged.
>>
The top one, it has the biggest clip
>>
File: turn 360 anderson walk away.png (237KB, 281x471px) Image search: [Google]
turn 360 anderson walk away.png
237KB, 281x471px
>scout rifles
>>
>>34016177
this tbqh semi auto or not at all.
>>
>>34016102
If this thread is kicking around in a few hours, I can check for you.

Mine is the International/Canadian/Australian one, stainless steel with no flash hider at 18.5", but that screw should be the same.
>>
>>34016330
On a side note, I hope that other Canadian comes in here and posts his Ruger scout. He's the guy who's slayed a moose and caribou with his and was posting pics of it.

I'm curious about what scope he has on his scout as I would like to put one on mine.
>>
>>34016339
The caribou has a nice big blood splatter on the snow, if that helps.
>>
Mossberg. Takes AR mags
>>
>>34016177
>>34016210
Come on now, you can't tell me that manually cycling your action isn't fun. Although they can be outclassed relatively easily, I think the scout rifle concept is a fun one.
>>
>>34017157
Semi-auto's tend to jam in cold weather, or when it gets even slightly dewy out there.

Why even bother with something that's going to not function properly when you need it?
>>
>>34017523
The fudd is strong with this one
>>
>No Mossberg
Come on, guys.
>>
>>34017584
well seriously, its more shit that can break
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 524x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 524x929px
>>34017523
>Semi-auto's tend to jam in cold weather, or when it gets even slightly dewy out there.

Is this a joke?
>>
>>34017611
Mossberg makes shit rifles
>>
>>34016075
Why is Savage cheap shit?
>>
>>34017942
he's not wrong, but he's failing to mention that by cold weather he means like -50C
>>
>>34017523
Bolt actions can freeze too lmao

FN Browning Safari in 30-06

Oil froze in the dead of winter--big buck in front of me

pulled the trigger

nothing
>>
>>34018276
That's because you bought a browning safari. Everyone knows those are junk.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.