[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here /medicallyunift/ What did the get you for /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1487440727827.jpg (6KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487440727827.jpg
6KB, 180x211px
Is anyone else here /medicallyunift/
What did the get you for /k/?
>>
I have one testicle the size of a baseball
>>
>>34015920
respiritory complications
>>
Shattered knee when I was Kid never healed right. Can't run.
>>
>>34015920
Eyesight
>tfw can't read a chronometer 5 yards away without straining
>>
Cashew Allergy for me.
>>
I weigh 460 pounds
>>
>>34015920
>seborrheic dermatitis, possibly borderline eczema
they didn't notice
>shitty eyesight
correctable
>tested as blue/green color blind
still get offered a few tech jobs and Infantry, actually red/green color blind, but not that bad, just certain shades
and despite my shitty genes I still got in to the Army
>>
>>34015920
Type one diabetes. Age of 13 months diagnosed.
>>
>>34016108
Are you me?
>>
I remember a guy who got dropped from basic in the Marines because he was allergic to chicken. I don't know how he got that far before they realized it would be a problem, or if they just didn't know.
>>
no served 5 years in the army stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC with a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan.
>>
>>34015920
>be at work talking with a temp
>my mil service comes up
>temp is all "Yea...I tried to join the Army after high school, but I was medically disqualified."
>roll my eyes, lets ask "so why were you DQed?"
>temp "I'm missing a kidney"
>me "How the fuck are you missing a kidney?"
>when he was in elementary school, him and some of his friends were up on the railing of a bridge that crossed a river, one of his friends jokingly pushed him and he lost his balance and fell. landed on the river bank and got all fucked up, they had to take his kidney and like one of his ribs
one of the better DQ stories I have heard
>>
>>34015920

I need to fuck that penguin.
>>
>>34016186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjWDpkZUGk
>>
File: 1488513995615.png (615KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488513995615.png
615KB, 898x1200px
>>34016156
you'd be surprised how often guys get to basic only for it to be found out they have a problem, sometimes very serious, one guy got all the way downrange till they discovered he needed a pacemaker, and the nigga was like 18
>>34016186
no, you need to fuck THIS penguin
>>
File: feels so good.jpg (28KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
feels so good.jpg
28KB, 279x300px
>>34016235

You're right, I do need to fuck that penguin.
>>
Mental health history.
>>
>>34016255
So I ended up on this article somehow

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141117-why-seals-have-sex-with-penguins
>>
Just finished Air Force BMT. Almost got DQed because I was on ADD medication in high school. Luckily MEPS doctor was a cool dude
>>
>>34016285
>Mental health history.
you were acting out and instead of dealing with it mommy and daddy sent you to a shrink? were there meds?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.