[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would be your course of action in the event of a zombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gatt.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gatt.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
what would be your course of action in the event of a zombie infection becoming widespread
>>
>>34015787
Everybody has probably seen enough zombie movies to not be retarded, I'll just sit back and let it sort itself out.
>>
>>34015787
get infected and eat people
>>
File: africa.jpg (502KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
502KB, 1024x749px
Zombies are an analogy

Also fun fact: Urban populations have a predisposition for lead poisoning which affects the brain. Eventually you end up with really dumb populations raising really dumb and violent children.

Another fun fact: Certain countries (i.e. the Middle East and Africa) are predisposed to having incestuous births. Which results in young that are much more aggressive and much less intelligent (as well as being much more hideous).

These two situations can be considered current, modern day zombie apocalypses because these populations essentially behave like violent zombies. You do not reason with the zombie. You shoot the zombie.
>>
If a zombie bites you bite it the fuck back
>>
>>34015787
die or let it sort itself out.
>>
hang out in the woods until the radio says its blown over
>>
File: msa advantage 1000 3.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
msa advantage 1000 3.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>34015787
what's the reason for the infection and how does it spread? Most likely, I'd nail the doors shut and bug in. I have enough supplies to last me a month. After that, the worst should be over and Zs and people should have torn each other apart. A mask would be nice though...

>>34015822
great points mate.
>>
>>34016224
yfw radio announcements are a trap to lure you out of hiding and kill you for your shit.
>>
>>34016252
how does one hijack radio waves in the apocalypse to scare people, i need it for reasons. alternatively I could give hour long weapon reviews.
>>
>>34015787
Why is this image in the catalog twice and why is this shit thread allowed?
>>
>>34016277
Transceivers and amplifiers that can operate in the broadcast AM and FM bands are available from eBay and shit, despite there being no real way to legally use them in the US. Pirate radio has never been easier!
>>
>>34016277
It's the same method as broadcasting normally, you just have to do it more and louder and your antenna is gonna make it obvious that it's you doing it.
>>
>>34015787
Go to the Winchester
Have a nice cold pint
Wait for all this to blow over.
>>
>>34015787
Lol glockamole
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.