[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /k/ hate the USMC so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

File: 14331954732.jpg (65KB, 480x715px) Image search: [Google]
14331954732.jpg
65KB, 480x715px
Why does /k/ hate the USMC so much?
>>
Marines tackle their profession with a mix of both extreme aggression and extreme incompetence.

They even manage their funding as ineptly as possible. The fucking Osprey program.

The fact that they were removed fron the Iraqi theater to restricted to Afghanistan along with the National Guard not long after the surge is justified if you ever worked with them.
>>
Because they actually believe their own propaganda, even after basic. The rest of the military grows out of the motard boot phase and cringes looking back at it, muhreens act like they are permanently on a weekend pass after basic training.
>>
>>34015587
>They hate us because they ain't us
>>
File: 1484804045807.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484804045807.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>34015634

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Marines were in Iraq before, during, and after the surge, as were the NG.
>>
They're the most annoying branch.

It's like talking to someone 10 years after graduating high school and they still talk about high school.
>>
>>34015747
B-but muh sacrifice, bro, muh service!
>>
>>34015728
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Iraq

Nah
>>
File: the us air force.png (451KB, 597x397px) Image search: [Google]
the us air force.png
451KB, 597x397px
>>34015747
>They're the most annoying branch.
You've never been in a joint environment with the Air Force. Eventually, everyone in the room starts to hate them. Whiniest personnel in the room and they contribute nothing. The other four branches pull their weight.
>>
Take the most annoying aspects of a fratbro, make them branchwide, couple that with some bizarre sense of pride that your budget is dogshit and you have to nigger rig and backdoor everything imaginable, and you have one annoying as fuck service of the armed forces.
>>
File: officer pepe.jpg (6KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
officer pepe.jpg
6KB, 199x199px
Which branch is the most likely to be cuckolded by other branches?
>>
>>34015789
All of them by the Coast Guard because the CG can actually see their wives
>>
>>34015766
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Iraq

No where in there does it say who withdrew first, and i know for a fact that NG was there 2009- mid 2010 because i was fucking there as NG.
>>
>>34015817
NG was in Iraq and Afghanistan. Muhreens left Iraq around 2008 for the most part.

I'm shittalking about the Marines this isn't about you, nasty girl.
>>
>>34015767
Yes, I worked in a joint shop that had all branches in it. The AF was annoying but the two LCpl's we had were 10x worse. Literally would not fucking shut up about boot camp.
>>
>>34015840

Like many NG, i was in both. And yeah, there are many shitty Marines and many shitty things about the corps, but poor use of funding is a poor argument.

The Marines spent, what, 300k on 2 marpat uniforms? The Army spent millions on a pattern no one liked, and spent millions more to find a replacement, WITH MARPAT BEING ONE OF THE PROPOSED REPLACEMENTS! If i remember correctly, the total cost had been something like 8 mil.

I think one of the good things about the Marines you should consider is that sending everyone to the same boot camp and (mostly) holding people to the same standard fosters a sense of unity within the branch of service and pride in the uniform.
>>
>>34015587
I can't speak for everyone, but personally I don't hate the marines. Two of my closest friends enlisted after high school. Marines just tend to have the highest percentage of "we take ourselves super fucking seriously" types in their branch, which makes them easy to trigger and easy to make fun of.
>>
>>34015698
Fun fact: even Air Wing Marines think this about ground side.
>>
File: asdfhasiudfh.jpg (124KB, 653x700px) Image search: [Google]
asdfhasiudfh.jpg
124KB, 653x700px
I'm not arguing that they aren't out there, but I was always blown away that there are Marines that are so moto. Our platoon was so fucking demotivated and belligerent.

The coveted EAS is oh so sweet.
>>
File: 1495244489534.png (13KB, 588x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495244489534.png
13KB, 588x409px
>>34015704
haha anus
>>
>>34015587

/k/, much like everything associated with 4chan, hates on everything

it doesn't make you special or anything
>>
>>34015587
The Marines exist for the same reasons the Special Olympics exists.
>>
File: 1492307169374.jpg (128KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1492307169374.jpg
128KB, 806x908px
I'm not even American but I find this shit funny as fuck.
>>
File: Muhreens appear.png (371KB, 480x872px) Image search: [Google]
Muhreens appear.png
371KB, 480x872px
>>34015864
Sounds like you had a couple of boots

>>34015877
The Marines needs to go back to its original mission of being a raider force and punishing minorities that fuck with our ambassadors and missionaries, we've essentially become a second Army at this point, if it weren't for AAVs the Army could just take over and do everything we do
>>
we hate all welfare queens.

Fuck off, you're the Jamal of whites.
>>
>>34015789
All of them by police officer Jodie back home.
>>
>>34017172
Nz army here, this brings back memories, and not please tell ones.
>>
File: 1490663250262.png (594KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1490663250262.png
594KB, 806x908px
>>
>>34017233
I always kek when I see this.
>>
>>34017233
what meme is this?
>>
>>34017206

I thought that was what the marine corps was always for.

Wasn't "shock combat" originally their MO?
>>
>>34017362
No. Their job is naval amphibious landing force. They are the Navy's infantry and ground occupation force.
>>
>>34017360
untied status marin crops
>>
>>34015747
I can attest to this, having never been in the military myself and having several friends/acquaintances that were army or marienes. The ex army guys look back on their time somewhat fondly but overall agree that it sucked. The marines (CAUSE THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN EX MARINE). All act like giant fags even 15 years later
>>
>>34017458
>15 years later
That's just enlisted personnel overall. Because enlisted personnel have nothing else to live for after they have moved on. It affects all branches.
>>
>>34015587

Same reason people hate the Dallas Cowboys. They have a recognizable name.

I'm former military and have many former military friends. Army and Marines are equally guilty of nostalgia. Navy and Air Force see it more like a career or just something they had to do to pay bills right out of High School.

Because of that name recognition, the Marines attract more than their share of sperg lords. They are sperg lords and should be avoided, whether former Marines or not.

I don't even remember anyone talking about boot camp or basic. No real accomplishment to pass, maybe a funny story or two, but they are designed for the average person to pass, so more of a participation trophy than anything to be overly proud of.

Stop hanging around sperg lords and/or being sperg lords and you will find there are much fewer annoying people in the world.
>>
>>34015998
Are air marines the most confused, out of place group within any branch?
>>
>>34017908
The navy's army's air force?

Whatever gives you that idea?
>>
>>34015587
IRL memers and shitposters...200,000 of them
>>
>>34017522
Nah, I'm saying it's only the ex marines I know that still sperg out about their service. The ex army guys are mostly, "yea I was in the army. " and tell a few stories here and there. That's just my experience. The only air force guy I knew was a co worker and just a huge faggot all around; had absolutely no qualms about shamelessly kissing ass and ratting people out over everything. I'm sure that guy was a cocksucker from birth though so I dunno if I can hold that against the af
>>
>>34017908
they have issues which to brag about first. the fact they're an officer, the fact they're a pilot, and the fact that they're a marine makes them one of the most intolerable groups of people. if they were vegan crossfitters too, their heads would probably explode if someone tried to talk to them.
>>
>>34020546

All airwingers are pilots and officers? Interesting, share some more of that deep inside knowledge.

The fatter and more out of shape a former military person is, the more likely they are to yap about it.
>>
File: 1488685206034.png (368KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1488685206034.png
368KB, 500x426px
Most of them are incapable of becoming functional members of society after they are out of the service. Some of them weren't capable of it before going in. It's a combination of the people that the branch recruits and attracts along with a training program that turns them into delusional self-absorbed assholes. They demand being at the center of everything and live to be in the middle of shitstorms, even if that requires them to make one.

Do not drink with Marines. Do not trust them to be rational or plan through their actions, and anticipate that your well-being is secondary to whatever they feel like doing and that they'll dismiss hurting others as "other people being weak." Definitely don't marry one.
>>
Aktual Marin heer I Ken ansir ne kwestuns u wan HOORAH

Now i can't speak on behalf of the fleet because I'm still only almost finished with my MOS school but from what I've experienced is a little disappointing. What I've taken away from it is that I'd guess maybe 80 percent of the junior enlisted (e-1 to e-3) will be half retarded 'motivated' individuals, a good portion of them will get promoted to NCO soley because our PFT scores are like 50 percent of what boards look at for promotions and maybe 40 percent of NCOs will act professionally and then they get mocked by other NCOs for 'being a robot'. Another reason for their bone head behavior is that the institution pretty much everything competitive right down to how you eat. Also there are rumors that the basic riflemen training might get phased out of some MOSs like admin, and other of the POGier jobs. But there are the reasonable, rational, and professional few of us here you just can't here is over all the HOORAH and Moto bullshit, if everyone tried to emulate Mattis rather than just jerk off to pictures of his face it would be a different study.

But I chose the Marine Corps so I can't say I hate it, and from there people I've met and the experiences I've had is probably chose it again ( mostly because of all the REDICULOUS stories i hear from what people assume happens here, then again some shit doesn't surprise me)
Semper Fi
Yut
HOORAH
And all that trash
I still talk to other branches like equals ( which takes most people off guard) Just trying to say that we're not all bad the good ones just like it somewhere quieter.
>>
File: 1442233619432.jpg (37KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442233619432.jpg
37KB, 500x360px
Why would I give a shit what /k/ thinks. I say this as a prior 0311.

So maybe you met a couple assholes, probably boots. I myself, or nobody acts that way. Why you'd even tell civ's stories to begin with. The only civvies that ever hear my stories were because we were in the same room and they overhead the conversation with myself and another USMC grunt.

I've seen everyone live and tell their stories. Army Cunts, Devil Douches, Navy butt pirates. I leave it where it belongs, in the past. I might tell a story or two on 4chan for shits and giggles. Guess why!?! It's 4chan. I'm posting anonymously, not to boost my ego, I just feel like sharing.

Anyway I EASd 6 years ago, Surge Marine. Have the balls to say it to our face if you hate us. No one ever has IRL in my entire life post military, that's also why you silently rage on 4chan if they did I'd respect their honesty. After all freedom of speech..
>>
File: autistic marine.jpg (145KB, 909x757px) Image search: [Google]
autistic marine.jpg
145KB, 909x757px
>>34021202
>>
>>34021229
What a great reply. You embodied what I was saying. Who gives a shit what you think.
>>
>>34015587
I used to diliver pizza to Fort Meade. The Army and Navy barracks we're profesional, there was a soldier at a desk who called whoever got the pizza to come get it. The Airforce was like a collage dorm the people milling in the front room would see me and someone would go look for who ever ordered the pizza. The marine barracks was like a high school locker room. It stunk, everyone was running around half naked, and the method of determining who ordered a pizza was someone yelling down the hall for 5 minutes. I think that's all I really need to know about the services.
>>
>>34021259
>a reaction pic embodies what you think you were saying

if you don't care what other people think why did you write a giant fucking post with brilliant justifications like "Have the balls to say it to our face if you hate us"
>>
>>34021286
>Say it to our face

As in not on the internet retard. Also pizza guys on Pendleton sucked to that other guy. Domino's, amiright?
>>
>>34021306
>As in not on the internet retard

So you are saying that no one dare criticize marines in real life due to fear of physical retaliation. This is especially ironic when you say shit like "After all freedom of speech"

Of course this fulfills yet another stereotype of marines being thin-skinned, violent dumbshits. Excellent.
>>
>>34018935
Air Force breeds that kind of mentality, honestly. If your in a shop that isn't "customer service" then typically that shit isn't as prevalent. However even in my own shop which isn't primarily customer services, there's a difference from the guys who work the front desk jobs and the guys who are more suited for training section or EQ
>>
>>34021335
Who said anything about violence?

I said say it to us in person. Then I'd calmly correct you. Give you facts and figures about how higher standards on education, physical fitness, etc.
>>
>>34021365
"Have the balls" heavily implies physical courage and violence. If the expectation was reasonable discourse, "balls" would not be required.

>higher standards on education
This is gonna be good.
>>
>>34021365
>I said say it to us in person. Then I'd calmly correct you

Then why would it make a difference whether this was said to you in real life or over the internet?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-17-27-54.png (447KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-17-27-54.png
447KB, 1080x1920px
>>34021391
Violence was suggested. Only because I think you need it.

It is good. Smaller forces are more selective.
>>
>>34017366
They are America's "Comat effective" and "Cost effective" ground combat force.

They exist so the Congress can say to the other branches
>marines are doing your mission for ten cents on the dollar
that keeps army and air force only about 3x as expensive
>>
>>34021441
>Who said anything about violence?
>Violence was suggested.
Heh, took one post to catch you in a contradiction.

>Only because I think you need it
Why? Because marines cannot hold their own in a logical argument?

>marine ASVAB requirement is one point higher than the army
>one point
The technical term for that will be statistical noise.
>inb4 high school > GED
>>
>>34015587
most likely because they (/k/) are fat
t. Navy
>>
>>34021487
Still higher than the army, by one point. Get my point?

>Highschool vs GED

Aka flunkies. Proved your point. Oh, wait you didn't, you proved mine.
>>
Because there's actually quite a few posters here who washed out of basic in the marines
>>
>>34016109
>Those legs
>Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>34015813
this
>>
>>34015840
My unit was in ramadi in 2009 so i'm sure you're not some NG making up shit. Lots of other units were there as well. When the surge hit, there was a rotation into afghan to take over british bs in the helmand and kandahar and some other southern province. Saw army in kandahar as well.
>>
>>34021507
>Get my point
You don't have a point, since one point is noise, as said before. Even if that one point differential was the average recruit score (i.e. marine scored 1 point higher on average than army), it is still meaningless. Yours is a baseline requirement (which means the army average could very well be higher than marine), therefore it is doubly meaningless.

>Aka flunkies
People leave high school for many reasons. Flunking out is just one of them. In fact, the GED is designed such that to pass, one must be academically superior to 60% of high school seniors. Therefore, the average GED holder is in fact more qualified than the average high school senior.

tldr: both your points are pure garbage.
>>
>>34021126
boot
>>
>>34021126
Haze yourself
>>
>>34015767
>Fag
>high and tight
>Air force

Everything checks out to me.
>>
>>34021555
I absolutely have a point. If their standards are higher you can in no way justifiably argue they are less intelligent. There is no more ground to move goal posts.

You've been measured. You've been weighed. And have been found wanting.
>>
>>34021391
you probably don't "have the balls to talk to woman". I'm not suggesting you're a rapist, just a coward in general.
>>
>>34021615
>If their standards are higher you can in no way justifiably argue they are less intelligent

Of course one can. If the entire USMC scored 32 on the ASVAB and the army has one guy who scored 31 and everyone else scored maximum, then it is a certainty that army is smarter than marine. This is an extreme example but it simply shows your argument has absolutely no logical solidity. I suppose if the baseline ASVAB score was 30 or 40 points higher your argument will be much more believable.

I already pointed out your argument's fatal flaws, feel free to address them logically instead of this "found wanting" crap.

Also, any response on your GED claims?
>>
>>34021555
You're both annoying

I bet it's one marine talking to himself
>>
>>34021687
>completely ignoring context and situation
did you see the other guy already admitted he had violence in mind?

>coward
So then marines are indeed violent animals that cannot talk and debate like adults? Thank you for confirming.
>>
>>34021705
>If the entire USMC scored 32 on the ASVAB and the army has one guy who scored 31 and everyone else scored maximum, then it is a certainty that army is smarter than marine.

Someone tell this kid what statistics are.

Long day. Done talking to kids who's balls hasn't dropped. Enjoy wizardry.
>>
>>34021722
Funny fact. That wasn't me. Other anons chime in sometime.
>>
>>34021745
>Someone tell this kid what statistics are.

Did you not see the "extreme example" line? Why are you so intellectually dishonest? That example is to point out your argument has a giant hole, i.e. minimum score vs actual average score, and you have yet to respond.

Also the irony of you claiming a statistical argument while hammering on a one point ASVAB difference.

>Done talking to kids
>found wanting

Pro-tip: a sure sign of a losing logical stance is the need to resort to snarky final says.
>>
>>34021761

Ah, so you completely ignored the context in two scenarios of your own making and completely contradicted yourself twice.

I suppose that is funny, for everyone else to laugh at your dialectic ineptitude.
>>
>>34021745
>who's
after reading all your posts I can tell who the wizard here really is. Your autistic projection is cringey. His argument was that you thought violence was involved with having balls or not. In other words being a coward. You are misconstruing his point. Go back and read about how he said if you didn't have some form of respect then you would say it in real life.

TLDR; stop drinking you drunk aspie. You sound drunk as fuck and you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>34021745
Bruh, one point higher isn't shit. The guy has a point, find the average score of the people tested and their branch of service and if the Marines scored higher you'd actually have a point. Right now you're fighting over a single point difference.
>>
>>34021820
That is his point idiot. They are required to test one point higher. Therefore Marines are not dumber than Army. What's to guess in this?
>>
>>34021391
>who's
whole argument is based on this.
>Violence was suggested. Only because I think you need it.
>you need it.

implying you're the one being an asshole here

kid you're drunk go to sleep
>>
File: johnson the fgt.jpg (1MB, 3090x2114px) Image search: [Google]
johnson the fgt.jpg
1MB, 3090x2114px
>>34015587
Because they cant comprehend actual soldiers that do all of the fighting.
>>
>>34021850
>still does not understand actual average score versus baseline score

nigga you dumb

also I noticed how you moved the goalposts from marines having "higher standards on education" to "not dumber"
>>
>>34021856
what the fuck, your entire post is literally gibberish

>kid you're drunk go to sleep
irony defined
>>
>>34021820
both your points are stupid. Averages would be a good way to go but that information isn't available unfortunately. Marins point was that you can't say the marin is dumb b/c standards are higher, although negligibly so.

Your argument is that because averages MAY be higher for the army even though the standards are ALSO lower, therefore army is smarter. Sorry, as someone who is advocating "logical validity" like some sperg, his point has more of it than yours.

Although you claim marin is retard, you've shown yourself to be even more dumb.

congratulations
>>
>>34021898
>Your argument is that... therefore army is smarter
nobody said that. someone claimed marines have "higher standards on education", asking for proof of that does not equate to claiming that army is smarter.

>"logical validity" like some sperg
i am sorry if you do not value sound logical arguments
>>
>>34021881
making fun of your spelling error while you sit on your high horse of intellectual ability.

You assume he wants to beat you up if you say something to his face although he says he would calmly correct you. He also claims you need the violence while implying you're the one acting like some violent monkey which is apparent from you lack of emotional control in this argument.

Kid, go read from his original post to you calling the post autistic with your reaction image to trying to start a fight....

it's cringey dude, you're the one here starting a fight. Honestly you're drunk we both know it, so go to sleep. And seek help for your anger. It's obvious from YOUR aggression, not the marin who the real faggot here is.

I suggest you honestly reread from the original post. If your not some self absorbed narcissist drunk autist, you will see how aggressive you come out as.
>>
>>34015587
The USMC is a meme. The Army did most of the work for WW2. Macarthur was a shitty General that glorified the Marines all the way to Korea, in which he eventually fucked up when ROK forces no longer retook their own lost cities and ground. They think AAC's are actually the ships they own to conduct amphibious operations and beach landings, while in actuality the Navy owns all AAC's.
The Marines actually denied Army use of "its" AAC ships as a launching platforms during Operation Urgent Fury and so the Navy had to bring in CV's with Army helicopters as a temporary refit.
Ragen was tired of their shit and Goldwater–Nichols Act was passed.
>>
>>34021932
>marines have "higher standards on education"

theoretically yes, although I agree it is negligible.

>i am sorry if you do not value sound logical arguments

yet you lack it, I was just pointing out the irony kid.

You asked for proof, he gave you proof, you sperged out and here we are. Please just re read your autism. Its pathetic and cringey. Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>34015587
A marine friend of mine thinks the marines were the reason for winning ww1
>>
>>34021950
Army did most of the work for, the european theatre. The Marines were under supplied and did almost all the work for the pacific theatre. The army took over occupation after the marines left to go fight some more, but it wasnt the army storming iwo jima, because most the pacific theatre was ocean based and was more about taking an island at a time, while europe was lines, occupation, and defenses.
>>
>>34021942
>your high horse of intellectual ability
But I like it up here.

>spelling error
heh, it was the marine who posted "who's"

>You assume he wants to beat you up if you say something to his face although he says he would calmly correct you
he explicitly stated that violence was suggested.

>He also claims you need the violence while implying you're the one acting like some violent monkey which is apparent from you lack of emotional control in this argument.
no idea what this all is supposed to mean. who is implying what. what a mess of a sentence.

>trying to start a fight
the fact that you think a meme picture post with no words as fighting words indicates you have no idea what emotional control is, or who is aggressive or not

>Honestly you're drunk we both know it
Project much? Stop posting gibberish.
>>
btw marine uniforms are the best by far
>>
>>34021975
>yet you lack it
Then as always, feel free to respond to the points made with actual logical arguments. You acknowledge the single point is negligible and that would only apply with average scores (which we do not know). Baseline scores are meaningless, unless you can come up with a statistically meaningful reason why a single point matters. To summarize, he and you have given no proof whatsoever.

>I was just pointing out the irony kid
You might want to actually rebut the point before claiming irony.
>>
>>34021549
what unit i was there too
>>
>>34017228
2/1?
>>
>>34022028
>heh, it was the marine who posted "who's"
seems like you are correct here.
>he explicitly stated that violence was suggested.
on your part, we both know this and i've mentioned it more than once. Ignore it if that makes you feel better about being the aggressor here.

lets read his posts
>I said say it to us in person. Then I'd calmly correct you.
he was saying you had no balls to act like an asshole like you do here.

then YOU make the implication
>"Have the balls" heavily implies physical courage and violence
he responds
>only because I think you need it.
>you need it.
because you are the one being aggressive here. absolutely ironic.

>>34021202
this whole post is trying to come to a common ground. He says not everyone is like this. Also that he's hasn't heard anyone act this childish in real life.
>Have the balls to say it to our face if you hate us.
>that's also why you silently rage on 4chan if they did I'd respect their honesty
>I'd respect their honesty.
later post
>Then I'd calmly correct you.

He was saying stop talking shit in an echo chamber and that he'd "would correct you" if you said it to him in person like an adult although he didn't but tried.

Get some sleep and think about how you compose yourself. You're self absorbed and a cringey sperg if you can't see that you started this shit talk after the marin tryed to reason with you.

It's ironic that you act more like what you think the marine acts like. The embodiment of 2 of his posts were about his. You are the aggressive chimp here, not him. That's why he said.

let me quote it again because apparently you have a disability.
him
then you imply
>Have the balls" heavily implies physical
courage and violence.
have fun with autism.
>>
>>34022246
>being the aggressor
Heh, so merely pointing out that his confirmed intent to deliver physical violence upon someone for saying disagreeable words in real life is internet aggression. As in, pointing out stupid shit said by stupid people is internet aggression.

You are crying about internet assholes. On 4chan. Seriously?

>It's ironic that you act more like what you think the marine acts like
Yes, calling a spade a spade on the internet is the same as beating up people IRL who say disagreeable words. Totally.

>Get some sleep and think about how you compose yourself
No, I don't think I am going to take any social advice from someone with a totally fucked up value system.

By the way
>marin

Misspelled three times. This is me making fun of your spelling errors.
>>
>>34022246
>let me quote it again because apparently you have a disability.

Your logic is totally ass backwards. I suggested his statement implied violence. He confirmed that it indeed did.

That means: it is his implication (not mine), which I put into words in the form of a question, and he confirmed. And this point it is confirmed, not implied.

Get your facts straight.
>>
File: 1476226184435s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476226184435s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34022509
>marin
is a meme

literally from the one you posted that started all this... austimso bot
post guns or go back to /r9k

>Heh, so merely pointing out that his confirmed intent to deliver physical violence upon someone for saying disagreeable words in real life is internet aggression. As in, pointing out stupid shit said by stupid people is internet aggression.

reading comprehension. As I pointed out this wasn't what he said, it was your austim misconstruing the argument.

>You are crying about internet assholes. On 4chan. Seriously?

>acting like a faggot is okay if on 4chan, just not if you joined our armed services.
> beating up people IRL who say disagreeable words. Totally.

missing the point still kid.

what is it like living with austim?
>>
>>34022598
pathetic samefag. No one implied violence but yourself autismo bot
>>
>>34022613
>>34022622
>only two people in this shitshow
>feel the need to point out pathetic samefag
Is it not obvious enough? Need to score a cheap point?

>it was your austim misconstruing the argument
No, you are. I like how the marine dumbass did not clarify the statement, and he replied to my question in the affirmative, and yet you feel the need to white-knight for him by grotesquely twisting a plain statement.

>acting like a faggot is okay if on 4chan
Defending other people's stupid shit by twisting other people's words is the real faggotry. White-knighting is also faggotry.
>>
File: 1409817821190.gif (3MB, 396x170px) Image search: [Google]
1409817821190.gif
3MB, 396x170px
>>34022691
>I like how the marine dumbass did not clarify the statement
he stopped responding to you because maybe he thought, maybe this kid is retarded and trying to have an calm and intelligent conversion about the matter won't work with an autismo bot.

>and he replied to my question in the affirmative
He was probably saying that you were the one needing to be agressive. It's not like he said shit like
>that's also why you silently rage on 4chan if they did I'd respect their honesty
>I'd respect their honesty.

as mentioned in this post>>34022246
He said that because you were acting aggressive.

At least I think, I can't KNOW that but since i'm not autistic and can understand human communication and interaction, this is what I gather from it.

literally done, you're autism is off the spectrum.
>>
>>34022731
>he stopped responding to you because maybe he thought
that is your conjecture and therefore totally meaningless. without clarification, a plain reading of that line indicates violence was his intent.

>He was probably saying that you were the one needing to be agressive
Completely false, and laughably so.

"it" being violence, I think you need violence (to be dispensed by him).

That means he intends to use violence, not anyone else. How can I "need" violence if I am already aggressive, as you suggest?

>He said that because you were acting aggressive.
See above. A stupid interpretation on your part, and completely unjustifiable to boot.

>this is what I gather from it.
You are wrong, you can't read for shit. Your need to claim autism just proves you have no logical ground to stand on.
>>
>>34017362
Shock Combat and their first, original mission was Punitive actions and occupation force for the Navy but no one is discussing how to make the Marine Corps great again, this thread turned into a giant shit flinging contest
>>
>>34015587
>a bunch of fat, weak degenerates who compensate by spending their parents money on gucci tacticool shit, but can't hit shit at 100M?
>And they hate the fittest, best marksmanship, and worst equipped branch that does the most shit?
Gee, I wonder why?
>>
>>34015587
I don't, I've worked with them and they just seem like the people that like to drink and party a lot. They're nice but some of them seem a little dumb sometimes.
>>
marines aren't that bad, it's just their boots that are annoying
>>
>>34023492

Partially true. Lifers are worse, at least boots usually grow out of it.

>>34021528

l o w
t e s t
>>
>>34021528
>Not wanting a woman that can ride you like she wants to snap your willy off.
You some kinda queer or something?
>>
>>34022731
>he stopped responding to you because maybe he thought, maybe this kid is retarded and trying to have an calm and intelligent conversion about the matter won't work with an autismo bot.

I'm the 0311 marine fag and you're correct. Kek.

I was drinking and willing to argue, but his autism prevented any real discussion so I simply went to bed. You did well though, you can absorb more autism than I can.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.