[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ - /truck gun general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170520-085726.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-085726.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
/tgg/ - /truck gun general/

Who keeps a truck gun here? What are you running? AR-15 pistol? DRACO AK? Kel tec sub 2k? A backup glock you keep in your glove compartment?

Show off pix of your set up, debate truck gun safe vs. stuck between seat cushion with a hat over it, gun rack @ bumper sticker that says "I call 1911" vs. concealed at all times.
>>
>>34015230
>I know, let's keep guns in a place that's many times more likely to be broken into than anywhere else
>o shit, my car was broken into and my gun was stolen, how could this have happened?

Every time
>>
>>34015234
Most states, including mine, do not place criminal blame on people who have their guns stolen. You gotta report it though.

So now that we've established that you're not legally liable, let's discuss if you're morally liable if the worst happened and someone used your stolen gun to commit a crime. Would you be responsible if the same thief had instead stolen your car to run someone over? What about if they steal your laptop to hack into a bank and steal money? Of course not.

Keeping a contingency gun in a locked car in case of use, compliant to laws of course, is nothing but proactive thinking. You're completely free to do it liability wise, so why not do it?
>>
>>34015287
Great points anon. I don't have one but I actually watched that video of OPs pic and it really made me wanna get a Draco pistol setup like that for a car gun and maybe a chest rig with 3 spare mags.
>>
File: hisnamewassethrich.jpg (57KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
hisnamewassethrich.jpg
57KB, 747x694px
>>34015482
AK pistol might not even be enough

https://youtu.be/MI6VoZUPIn4

This coon had his Draco for self defense and had to use it and his girl still got shot. I wonder how that conversation with the police went

>yeah officer I'm telling you son the nigga came at me with a little Beretta so according to castle doctrine I can use force to defend myself and my car, so I pulled out my legally owned Draco ak pistol (here's my ccw permit by the way, I spent 12 months waiting for the muffugin atf to return my form 1, and I still be waiting on my tax stamp so I can't SBR this, I was finna give up on it and put a buffer tube and sig brace on it and call it a day but I'm waiting on my welfare check) and engaged him

OK you're free to go sir

>Ooga the fuck booga I Dindu nuffin am I being detained
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (26KB, 1000x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
26KB, 1000x271px
marlin 336y - the original assault rifle

5 rounds of 30-30 in the tube, 1 in the chamber. kills hogs and communists dead

33.5in long, weighs 6.5lb

best thing about it is it is 50 state legal. the moment california tries to ban tube-fed lever actions is the moment 1776 will commence again
>>
File: IMG_20170206_192553.jpg (764KB, 1765x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170206_192553.jpg
764KB, 1765x1310px
>>34015542

Good idea. I personally travel with my old 870 pump in the vehicle for the same reason. Can't bring my AR into California, but a 12 gauge pump is pretty much legal everywhere.
>>
>>34015511
If I'm not mistaken the robber didn't shoot his lady, he shot her himself when he was moving around the front of the car.
>>
>>34015511
Imply I shoot like I nig. Not only do I not get into nigger-esquire gun fights, I don't own "pistols" without "braces". Even before the ruling I shouldered that shit and would if my life was in danger. I wouldn't tilt that shit sideways and grab my dick as I blow little 12yo laquesha away by accident.
>>
>>34015542
Sure it will........
Cali already told you fags you don't have the right to "bear" arms and you did nothing.
>>
Really interested in the mossberg shockwave for this very idea.
>>
File: 1495173149488.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495173149488.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>34015230

If you're not concerned about wild life then anything other than a handgun is retarded to keep inside your car
>>
>>34015594

I always carry a handgun on my person, so having another handgun in the car is redundant. I'd rather have the option of a longgun.
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (260KB, 674x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
260KB, 674x385px
>>34015511
>1:03
Somebody needs to recruit that nigga
>>
>>34015601

You're not going you be able to access anything that large easily while inside the vehicle. And needing to step out of the car or pull out something from under the seat will take too long for most any situation except wildlife
>>
>>34015287
Yeah, but even if you're not legally liable or morally responsible for what happened with your stolen gun, the fact remains that you lost an item worth hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>34015658

I don't envision whipping out a shotgun for some fucking highway road rage gun battle, it's more to do with camping or traveling and having a long gun I can take out of the car and have with me
>>
>>34015658
You can easily stuff a Draco like in the OP pic between the seat cushions in the passenger seat, then throw a hat or newspapers over it. You now have a 7.62 pistol you can keep in arms reach, concealed.

or even something like pic related, You can literally lie some newspaper over this and have it concealed.
>>
>>34015682
pic related
>>
>>34015230
I keep a shitty Savage 64F .22 in my trunk. More for innawoods than for self defense, but it's better than nothing. And if it gets stolen, well shit, it cost $99.
>>
>>34015678

Camping just goes back to the idea of wildlife.

And travel doesn't doesn't address the issue of:

1)how you'd access your gun in/ from the car when you need it

2) Why a long gun in the car when you can have a pistol in reach
>>
>>34015715

I'd rather have a long gun while camping for wildlife or HD against 2 legged threats over a shitty pistol any day of the week. When I travel between houses, I prefer to bring a long gun for HD. Not that hard to understand.
>>
>>34015727
>>34015715
>>34015699
https://angstadtarms.com/udp-9/

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/products.aspx?CAT=3682

Both of these rifles take Glock magazines. You can have some 2 handed fire power with these.
>>
>>34015658
Literally ignoring the video posted where a dude pulls an AK pistol easily out of his car
>>
>>34015743
Spending a grand on a truck gun.....
>>
>>34015746
>ak pistol
>"long gun"
>>
>>34015743
Hate to mention it, but why not an arm-braced Block 17?
>>
>>34015936
Not realizing that despite the asinine US gun regulation calling a rifle a pistol. A SBR is still a fucking long gun.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.