[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoided a fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: sabre.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sabre.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>be 5'9 skinnyfat emofag manlet
>I'm not a fighter or criminal
>at a bar for a show
>playing pool with my friend who likes to fight
>11:40pm
>i've had a couple (not too many tho)
>friend says "hey bro can you get me a drink real quick, i'll break"
>my drink is gone so Ill get some for both of us
>"aight"
>go up to busy bar to get a drink and pull my wallet out like i'm trying to get a drink
>random hammered stocky manlet (5'7", fat and bald) sitting at the bar next to me (I just got to the bar to get a drink):
>"Hey if you get your drink before me i'm gonna knock your fucking teeth out"
>"What?"
>"if you get a drink before me i'm gonna knock your teeth out"
>"oh is that right?"
>"Yeah I don't give a fuck" or something similar
>"I don't think so dude"
>grasp my some strong ass pepper spray in my pocket
>me: "Yeah okay whatever bro"
>him: "Don't call me brah"
>Me: "I said bro, with an O"
>him" Whatever"
>Me: "if I get a drink before you anyways it won't be my fault so you'll be acting a fool for nothing, it's the bartender's fault hows that sound
>Him:"you still won't have any teeth"
>Me: "ok whatever bro guess what, I gotta go to the ATM anyways, I don't have enough money so you'll probably get your drink before me"
>he sits there like a faggot
>get my money
>come back
>he still doesn't have his drink
>friend who likes to scrap comes up "hey bro i'll get the drinks it's your shot"
>okay.jpg
>he gets the drinks before the manet
>manlet gets pissed off
>later on manlet walks by and knocks hat off my friend and says "having fun?"
> like they square up
>I step up next to my friend so it's 2 on 1
>manlet walks away
>never comes back to pool area like a pussy
>me and friend finish pool game

>30 mins later faggot manlet gets kicked out by security for slapping somebody
>he rode a bike there and can't even get on his bike to leave

What was his fucking problem?
>pic related, what I was ready to light him up with but didn't
>>
>>34014095

>manlet

sounds like you already know what his problem was.
>>
>>34014095
hey I'm gm59 to wet can be Bros
>>
File: 1460687994788.jpg (48KB, 420x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460687994788.jpg
48KB, 420x309px
>>34014095
>>
>>34014118
I used don't I've one of those to shave my eyebrows at with work
>>
my motors
>>
>>34014095
is it summer already?

Also, >>/r9k/
>>
>>34014095

Was this your first time to a bar? incidents like this aren't uncommon. Alcohol just gives some people an excuse to act like absolute cunting fucks. I've lost count of the amount of times some try-hard has tried to step me or my friends out while out on the piss
>>
File: MKS_00916.jpg (22KB, 535x416px) Image search: [Google]
MKS_00916.jpg
22KB, 535x416px
shoulda dumped a mag in him
>>
File: sprung a leak.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sprung a leak.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34014121
try this then
>>34014095
>>>trash
>>
>>34014095
Sure love these greentexts where the poster is immaculate and the antagonist is a literal inbred retard.

Also who the fuck cares about your completely uneventful story, this isn't your personal blog.
>>
Stop wasting your money you retard cunt, also be not emo and all your problems will fuck off.
>>
>>34014133
I was out of state, I go to the bar like 5 times a week and this has never happened to me before.
>>
>>34014095
what a surprise, faggots acting like faggots when out drinking
>>
>>34014141
that hurt
>>
Why do people like bars so much?

>Muh billiards

Couldn't you invite your friends over for drinks, play billiards, and not get into shit with drunk strangers? If meeting people is the reason, why? People who go to bars are all trashy, or boring anyways. Why not set up drinks and shit at home? Play poker, shoot guns, watch shit. All the same fun, with none or at least less of the risk (shooting guns on your land excluded), with all the convenience. Work case scenario, your buddy's too hammered, so everyone just crashes there at your place. Sure it's a mess afterwards, but you were going to have to clean up your place eventually anyways.
>>
File: 1471268007582.jpg (17KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471268007582.jpg
17KB, 282x300px
>>34014205
cry faggot
>>
>>34014206
>at a bar for a show
>for a show

I'll be sure to set up a stage for live music and a pool table in my 1 bedroom apartment next time
>>
>>34014206
This, some days I wonder why I bother why I bother putting on a fake smile and talking to other humans instead of raping them or eating them. I'm white by the way.
>>
>>34014216
That's you, but what about everyone else there who's not there for the show? Bars have other regular clientele when there's nobody playing Restaurants, whether they serve alcohol or not, aren't really the same anyway.
>>
>>34014237
Like I said, I go to *other* bars like 5 times a week to play pool and I've never had this problem. Only the occasional faggot bitching, never a blatant threat like I stated in the OP. It caught me off guard
>>
>>34014216
What's the point of shows. Why not just listen to professionally recorded quality music in the comfort of your own home instead of grinding amongst 200 sweaty and breathing men? Also stop wasting money on booze and then complaining that you live in a one bedroom apartment.
>>
>i called you bro with an o
Fuck mate why didn't you just tell him to shut the fuck up as soon as he threatened you.
>>
>>34014248
>muh Tunes alone in mom's basement is the same as listening to a live band

t. no social life
>>
>>34014271
No social life, but no mortgage either.
>>
File: 1446092562617.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446092562617.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
Pool, drunks and gay bars always lead to fights
>>
>Right response:
Guy is a straight up loser who bartenders are ignoring on purpose because he is obviouse trouble in their eyes. He was channeling his anger for his flaws at anyone who was willing to listen (i.e. you).
All his pathetic self can do is flip a hat and maybe provoke a fight.

>devil's advocate:
FUCK HIM! He provoked you and your friend. Teach him a lasson by having him remember everytime he looks in the mirror at his crooked nose or missing teeth.

Tbh, just be the "bigger" man and let him wallow in his flickering self victory. There will eventually be someone who will stomp his shit in, literally, if he continues. But that usually entails police and numerous legal hurdles and maybe even civil hurdles. Just let him be, laugh about him, and keep drinking.

Now if he pulled a knife or something, then beat his ass, otherwise, he's a fucking loser you'll forget about in a few days.
>>
>>34014095
>being male
>carrying pepper spray
fucking faggot, either u carry a real weapon or you use your hands like everyone else
>>
>>34014141
Is this redpilled?
>>
>>34014665
I bet you'd love to die after your family pulls life support on you, after being in a critical condition for a few weeks because you thought you could take some meathead in a fight and got a brain hemorrhage when you hit the ground. Although it looks like you're already brain damaged, so maybe you aren't too concerned about that.
>>
>>34014248
Its the authentic experience of hearing it live that you cant get from a recording. Personally I think that having the sound polluted by a shitload of yelling punters who are too wasted to even realize there's a band playing is worse than even the most amateurish studio recording, but that's the reason my muso friends give me.
>>
>>34014095
>friend likes to fight
>does nothing but square up when somebody knocks his hat off
>>
>>34014708
What kind of faggot takes pepper spray to the pub because he knows he's too weak to defend himself? Like honestly if I got into a fight at a bar and some bitch cunt pulled pepper spray on me I'd laugh in his big gay face.
>>
>>34014737

>be noguns
>call others faggots

lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>34014737
I'm pretty sure OP is bait, but if you're starting bar fights with people then the reality is that most people there see you as a belligerent fuckface that nobody likes. It's not someone's fault they were born as a small person, and assholes like you should consider yourself lucky that it's only pepper spray and not a knife or a gun. Nobody should have to risk injury or death because of a deadbeat drunkard who is too stupid to realise that he isn't getting served because the bar staff, like everyone else, hate his guts.
>>
>>34014751
lol I'm 5'9 myself and I don't walk around with pepper spray
>>34014740
we don't all live in freedom land ya fat cunt
>>
>>34014740
I don't think he's saying he's tough no guns cause doesn't need them. I think he's pointing out shooting someone has almost no risk, pepper spray has the risk they can easily still fuck you up after getting sprayed in the right situation, so it's probably better to be able to actually fight or carry a weapon with a fucking gun being top of the list for defending yourself.
>>
>>34014766
You live in Australia. Just like us over the ditch, you aren't ALLOWED to carry pepper spray. We just had a man die after getting bashed in the street the other day. Fighting for the sake of manliness is fucking stupid.
>>
>>34014095
i have seen too many news about how guys like you got stabbed multiple times in the toilet when the retards friends showed up. it's not that i'm a coward but i really don't like how a place like that makes it impossible to effectively defend yourself. too much noise too dark lot's of people cramped. if someone wants to shank you he can. these things happen from a few words exchanged between some drugged up or drunk assholes and you.
>>
>>34014095
Just don't go to bars, problem solved.
>>
>>34015099
>
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>34014095
I tend not to go to places like that because of people, especially little guys, like to start shit. I'll never understand why the small guys like to try and fight the big Tongan guy at the bar minding his business. Almost always it's a small guy, think they're trying to prove so,etching to their friends.
>>
>>34014095
HIs problem was he was drunk, and a manlet. Good Job, OP, first rule of self defence is not putting yourself in more danger than necessary, walking away was the bes thing you coulda done.

Daily reminder that both times Obi-Wan Kenobi cut a fools arm off, he was drinkin'
>>
>>34014095
>later on manlet walks by and knocks hat off my friend and says "having fun?"
>knocks hat off my friend
>hat
Your friend wears a fedora, doesn't he?
>>
>>34014141
I ne'd
>>
I was a bartender for a while. Our bar was a hangout for a good bit of members of a certain motorcycle "club" when they weren't at their clubhouse/bar. It was funny watching douche bag oilfield workers and other idiots come in to start shit or fight regulars/staff....only to eventually get drug out and their ribs broken by the MC. Good times.
>>
>>34015375
>clubhouse
Kek how fucking gay. Fags.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.