[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that the bren gun is better in every way over the spandau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
reminder that the bren gun is better in every way over the spandau
>>
>>34012442
Fuck off lindybeige
>>
File: 1z3nebr.jpg (24KB, 878x488px) Image search: [Google]
1z3nebr.jpg
24KB, 878x488px
>ye olde lindy shite-post
>>
Lindybeige, piss off.
>>
the spandau goes BRRRRRT
While the bren goes RATATATATATA
obviously better
>>
File: breaking-news.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34012442
>>
Is this guy just an incredibly dedicated troll
>>
>>34013460
What's sad is the little guy isn't even in the top 90% of tryhard /k/ trololols
>>
>>34013460
Dedicated, perhaps. Delicate, not at all. I've seen much finer trolls than this.

2/10, at absolute best. Work on it.
>>
>>34013488
I'm just wondering where all his fanboys come from
>>
>>34012450
>>34012457
>>34012461
>>34013460
>>34013485
>>34013488
>>34013522

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>34013629
Just watch a couple of his vids m80
>>
>>34013629
He's a discredited youtube "historian" that some think is an authority because he takes on the persona of a British academic in a disheveled, "haven't showered in weeks" kind of way.
>>
>>34012442
The spandau used belts.
>>
>>34013629
>The Hickoks bow to the Lindybeige
>In contact with the /k/ube
>Rumored to posses tier 1 operator abilities
>Controls youtube with an iron but fair fist
>Owns PMCs & weapon dealerships globally
>Direct descendant of Mike Vinning
>Will bankroll the first airfields on Mars (Base Bren will be be the first base)
>Own 99% of antique firearm auction houses on Earth
>First modernized Brens brought back into service will in all likelihood be Lindybeige Brens
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Murder/k/ube scriptures tell of a holy British machine gun far superior to any of the two NAZI spandaus will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>Own top loading magazine fed machine gun R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Brens inside you right now
>Lindybeige is in regular communication with the Murder/k/ubel, forwarding the word of the /k/ube to the KGB. Who do you think set up the meeting between the CIA & the KGB (First meeting between the two organisations since the cold war) and arranged the KGB leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Lindybeige bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent backpedaling in under a week
>Nation states entrust their Bren reserves with Lindybeige. There’s no Brens in the James D. Julia Auction House, only Lindybeige's bathroom cupboard
>He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We just know he really doesn't like the Spandau.
>>
>>34013629
good but kinda subjective youtube historian. I watch him
>>
File: gallonsofsemen.jpg (46KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
gallonsofsemen.jpg
46KB, 300x193px
>>34012442
>comparing a SAW to a GPMG
>>
>>34012442
thinly veiled BAR vs MG42 thread
>>
>>34012442
Lindybeige top 5 tanks:
5. S-103
4. Jagdpanther
3. Mark IV
2. Universal Carrier
1. Churchill mk. VII

What does /k/ think?
>>
File: GermanmachinegunMG08one[1].jpg (62KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
GermanmachinegunMG08one[1].jpg
62KB, 1300x956px
>>34012442
That's not a Spandau, that's a MG42. See pic.
>but british troops called every german mg a spandau.
GIs called every german tank a tiger, that doesn't make it right.
>>
>>34012442
hmmm I wonder if this is bait or not
>>
>lindynigger
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.