[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child Soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: child soldier.jpg (53KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
child soldier.jpg
53KB, 500x350px
Child soldiers fight in at least 17 current conflicts including conflicts in Mali, Iraq, and the Philippines. Soldiers have encountered combatants as young as 6 years old. Children offer many advantages: cheap, obedient, expendable, fearless when drugged, and put opponents at a PR disadvantage. Some rebel armies are mostly underage.

Would /k/ have difficulty engaging a child opponent, either in war time or in a more civil situation?
>>
In 2000 a group of British peacekeepers in Sierra Leone who refused to fire on children armed with AK-47s were taken hostage by them. One paratrooper died and 11 were injured in their rescue.

A Canadian who protected convoys in Afghanistan from attack by young suicide-bombers has not been able to hug his own children since coming home four years ago. Some soldiers have committed suicide.
>>
>>34010505
>Children offer many advantages
Nope.
>>
>>34010505
No OP stop being a faggot.
Besides drugs and war do not mix well.
>>
>>34010565
Fighter pilots have consistently performed better when on speed.

Steroid-equivalents and blood doping has improved SOF performance around the world for decades.

You are wrong. Drugs have a purpose. It makes humans into superior fighting platforms if applied wisely.
>>
File: 1475433832071.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475433832071.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
>>34010505
No i would not hesitate. I'd get the job done. I'm a fucking professional.
>>
Yeah I'm glad the more of those people that die the better

If you can lift an AK and you live in one of these places you're good enough to die a violent death.

Love it. I want more child soldiers and more wars for them to to fight in.
>>
>>34010603
Go back to /b/ edgelord
>>
>>34010603
Pretty much this. Theyre literally not intelligent enough as ethnic groups to form meaningful insurgeancies and attract the attention of civilized peoples
>>
If they're trying to shoot me, then yea sure.

>Good bye you little shits.
>>
>>34010505
>getting rid of brown children

I see nothing wrong with this. Their birthrates are too high anyways.

If we kill their children now, they can't become refugees later.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (596KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
596KB, 2000x1250px
The only ones "affected" by child soldiers are women, men who want to be women, and the retards who fell for the marriage meme (aka dudes who are already impressionable).

Most of /k/ would relish the chance to see a seed's face tear in half from a Mosin Nagant blast.

Imagine the shrilly screams followed by the looks of concerned mothers.
>>
File: child soldier war time.png (563KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
child soldier war time.png
563KB, 617x463px
Boys are essentially low-born men in times of war.

They can die gurgling like any other man. No special privileges.
>>
>>34010804
That actually makes me think: what if we developed some sort of STD that leaves people infertile, and just let it spread all across Africa and the Middle East?

All we'd have to do is sit back and wait a few generations and 75% of humanity's problems would be fucking solved.
>>
>>34010857
The only women that'd be affect are the kind of roasties that fuck hajjis and niggers anyways, so it's a win-win
>>
>>34010583
now we just need Buffjet, mentats, and psychojet and our soldiers will be good to go.
>>
>>34010505
We need to learn how to kill them children, in order to maintain peace; little fuckers think they own the world.
>>
>>34010534

Good riddance.
>>
war is war, it won't be a piece of paper to stop me from removing insurgents
>>
> would you have difficulty engaging a child opponent
yes. a little less in war time as opposed to a civil situation, but why the fuck would I even get into a "civil" fight with an 8 year old?
>>
File: Winners use drugs.jpg (107KB, 617x700px) Image search: [Google]
Winners use drugs.jpg
107KB, 617x700px
>>34010583
>>
>>34010815
OK, edge lord. Don't forget your fedora before you head into combat.
>>
>>34016162
Nig child pulls gun on you, what's the game plan
You are a tourist in shitsville Cambodia/Phillipines and some 10 year olds draw to rob your ass.

That's a non-war time scenario that's fairly common.
>>
>>34010600
What the fuck is up with that pic? This give anti gunners evidence
>>
>>34016867
You people gave them the ammo by taking the picture because you "thought it would be funny". Deal with it.
>>
>>34010760
You guys are fucking psychos
>>
>>34016873
I don't act like a retarded around my guns or let anybody do that either so don't give me shit
>>
>>34016949
So are 80% of cultures. You aren't complaining to them for some reason.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.