[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well done California, yes, well done California. HOWEVER...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: looselipssinkships.jpg (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
looselipssinkships.jpg
152KB, 800x800px
California just can't get a friggin' break.

>...there are state employees who actively monitor the same forums and groups you are a member of. If you're reading it, so are they. If you're talking about a work around that you believe complies with the word of the law BEFORE the regulations are written, you alerted them of your liberty-hole to close. They hadn't thought of it yet, but you did and you let them know.

https://firearmsunknown.com/FU2/blog/how-ca-gun-owners-helped-write-the-aw-regulations/
>>
Remember the first rule of Fight Club, everyone!
>>
why is commiefornia so fucking retarded? I mean they're doing shit that wouldn't even fly here in Canada ffs.
>>
>>34009414
Democrat super-majority will be the end of us all.
>>
>>34008957
That's why I keep my AR disassembled in my safe and never plan on assembling it ever. So don't check my house ok CADOJ?
>>
>>34009538
Never Forgetti

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
>>
I buried a bunch of 30 rnd mags and ar lowers with auto sear holes drilled, at 2460 Lyon st, san francisco.
>>
Nuking Sacramento would be a net benefit for the country and I know that White House staffers post on 4chan. Hint hint hint.
>>
>>34009538
don't worry anon. One day San Fran and LA will fall into the ocean. One day.
>>
>>34010033
Drop several on the bay area to be sure. Several. More on Berkeley for good measure
>>
>>34008957
Hey, did you know that if you fill a gun's barrel with gunpowder and hammer the end shut you get a pipe bomb?
>>
>>34010094
We have to save Tesla and SpaceX first.
>>
Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim Jam
>>
>>34010356
>'muh space'
Fuck that. It's a waste of money and human ingenuity, and it's the libshit's pet project. It's globalism taken to a literal stellar scale.
Call me when the US is going to space purely for the US and not some commie-idealist 'muh united world' shit.
>>
>>34008957

Hey commiefagya stay the fuck out of texas. Jesus fucking christ. Move to fuck mexico like the shit nigs yall are. Fucking fags. We dont take kindly to commies in texas.
>>
>>34010478
And remember, always kill the people who supported you after you get into power.
>>
>>34010710
SpaceX is a private company operating for profit. Pure American capitalism at work.
>>
>>34010753
>'muh capitalism'
Capitalism supports degeneracy and globalism. They are undermining american values and our political isolation in favor of Globalism because they're all greedy faggots who don't stop for one second and think about their country's morals.
>>
>>34010716
Our cities are almost lost. Is there anyway to save them?
>>
File: 1494967595653.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494967595653.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
guys I'm right here .
but ca is a traitor state.
>>
>>34010716
Seconding.
>>
>>34010774
Oh look, it's retarded.
>>
I demand proofs of this, otherwise this is fake news. I'm not disbelieving of it though but I want proof. Saging.

>>34009538

Trump is President and the SCOTUS red, their power is limited and will become more limited as time goes on.
>>
>>34008957
san Andreas mega earthquake when?
>>
>>34010884
The day half life 3 is released.
>>
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-gun-lawsuit-20170518-story.html

There is still some bravery left in Californians.
Note the not-so-subtle support for the law hinted at in the wording and understand the sort of resistance your Califriends are up against. The lawmaker's attitude of "We did it before so it's okay, idiots" is unfortunately all to common here.

I'd really not like my grandpa to become a criminal for not giving up the magazines from his deceased buddy's M1 Carbine that he had since the 50s. But goddamn is it hard to gain any sort of traction in this state. At this point, the Supreme Court does seem like it'll be the best option to get rid of this bullshit.
>>
>>34010774
>America
>political isolation
what's it like living in the 1930s?
>>
>>34008957
I like how they didn't post any evidence of their claim, yet people still believe it anyways.
>>
>>34010013
>2460 Lyon st, san francisco.

Kek. However, Fairy Queen Fagstein prolly owns all the full auto weapons she desires to keep the "little people" off her doorstep.
>>
>>34011126
The proof was in the 69 pages just released. They took closed all the "loopholes" and "workarounds" after just sitting back and waiting. Who passes a law and then waits almost a year to issue clarifications that only clamps down even harder on your rights?

Oh that's right, this shithole of a state, California.
>>
>>34008957
JUST
>>
>>34011599
>The proof was in the 69 pages just released
I'm not going to spend my time reading 69 pages of text that doesn't affect me looking for evidence that may not even be there. Cite actual examples from the text.
>>
>>34010356
Tesla is moving to Nevada because CA wouldn't cut a deal to keep them in state.
>>
>>34011637
>spoonfeed me
>>
>>34010710
Musk is a former white south african and self proclaimed american nationalist.

He might take the democrats' money, but he doesn't share their ideology.

he is going to found Neo Rhodesia on Mars.
>>
>>34011668
So there is no evidence then?
>>
>>34011680
Stop being so dense and fucking read.
>>
>>34011694
Considering the "sources" that I've seen tossed around lately on this site, no. I have better and more productive things to do.
>>
>>34008957
>HOWEVER...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
>>
>>34010860
Trump is likely going to get impeached soon along with other high level members of his staff. He's stepped on too many toes, in both the Democratic and Republican parties. Don't forget that the Republicans back us up right now, but they'd sell us all out if they thought it would benefit them. You're a fool if you think the Democrats won't rebound from this defeat, especially if they can muster up enough support to impeach Trump.
>>
>>34011705
>I have better and more productive things to do.

Like bitch and whine because people won't spoon feed you shit you wouldn't care about anyway?

But you're right, I'm sure you've got plenty of super important things to do, so move right on along.
>>
>>34011726
>literally liberal garbage
Get out of /k/ noone cares you retard
>>
>>34011744
>literally liberal garbage

You're the fucking retard if you think that we're safe because Donald fucking Trump got elected. One President can't protect the 2nd Amendment for all eternity, the Republicans will not hold both houses of Congress for all eternity, and eventually more shitty legislation will come down the pipes. That's the sad and unfortunate reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidents_of_the_United_States_and_control_of_Congress
>>
>>34011705
I can't read fast because im barely above retarded
>>
>>34011809
I was referring to the fake news of impeachment you idiot.
>>
>>34011941
What's fake about it? I'll I've been hearing so far is that a couple congressmen have talked about it.
>>
>>34008957
Why does every gun owner in California have battered wife syndrome? That's the real question.
>>
>>34011941
>fire the director of the FBI
>get on Twitter and warn him not to talk becuz muh tapes

I voted for the guy to get a conservative Supreme Court bench, but it has been a fucking circus this whole year. I'm sure that some of this has been blown out of proportion, and I get the establishment/media has been going after him, but if they find something incriminating they'll do everything they can to nail his ass. Trump has made enough enemies in both parties to merit an impeachment if Mueller decides there is evidence of a crime.
>>
>>34012025
>>34011962
Are you or are you not being paid for this bullshit.
>>
>>34010006
Judges must hang
>>
File: cat.png (564KB, 532x518px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
564KB, 532x518px
>>34011654
>Tesla starts up in Cali and markets itself as a supposedly environmentally friendely car brand
>California welcomes them because muh environment
>California then starts a tax on all electric vehicles to the point they are completely undesirable to own compared to regular "environmentally killing" ICE vehicles
Man that state can be bipolar sometimes
>>
>>34012139
>I don't have a response so I'll just call him a shill
>>
>>34012253
Are you or are you not being paid for this?
>>
>>34010013
Holy shit you too? I buried a huge cache of full automatic serbian import AK47s and RPGs there too
>>
>>34012261
It's in my contract that I can't lie, so I'm just not answering
>>
>>34012315
Are you or are you not being paid for this?
>>
File: 1287772023984.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1287772023984.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>34012261
Yeah, I'm a paid shill posting on /k/ with the sole intention of spreading disinformation across the internet and sway public opinion against Donald Trump. Or I could just be a normal fucking dude who looks at everyone with a level of skepticism and don't fucking believe everything someone says just because they said it's true.
>>
>>34012354
Are you or are you not being paid for this though?
>>
>>34010094
Berkeley would be a good start. However, all the antifa people that show up there dont actually live there.
Drop one on Oakland for good measure.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.