[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_cat fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 121

File: cat figth.png (535KB, 805x394px) Image search: [Google]
cat figth.png
535KB, 805x394px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus a
nd Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Featured writers

Vepr 12
Hotline Waffegeist series:
http://pastebin.com/u/Vepr12

Hipointhomie
Misadventures of Anon and Wiggerchan

Anon gets a Hi-Point Carbine geist after graduating college while heading cross country for job
http://pastebin.com/MXp2zuCK

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33915148
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>update to bins
>make new bins as needed
>folders to format
>work a bit more on the sticky
>>
File: chickenhatchingfirst.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chickenhatchingfirst.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1485157277816.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485157277816.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
If it means anything, I'm only 2 BGs, a CG, and 1 sprite away from releasing a demo with my kickstarter...

What kind of backer rewards would you guys want to see? Cameo chars? Name in credits? Access to the beta?
>>
>>33963223
name in credits sounds good to me, the came characters sounds like extra cash if you ask me
>>
>>>/lit/ is that way --------->

This thread is of-topic and fundamentally a commercial enterprise.
>>
>>33963277
Oh look it's the salty "I own /k/ and I'm going to cry to the mods about any thread that doesn't personally cater to me" tripfag again. Nobody likes you, please kill yourself.
>>
>>33963266

Was just thinking with regards to the different tiers - I doubt that most people would fork the extra 120 bucks it costs for me for sprites right now. Stay! Stay! DPRK! had similar brackets as well, which I'm talking with for publishing right now.

Here's a writing blurb to keep the thread on topic - let me know what you think.

>The sky had now taken a purple hue - the twilight masking much of the surrounding land. The sounds of sporadic gunfire and artillery had died down, only to be replaced by an eerie calm.

>A subtle pain still hung around the back of my head, but at least most of the ringing was gone from my ears. My vision still stirred when I moved my head too quickly, though at least I was not hit by an onslaught of nausea like before.

>I blinked away what dirt I could and rolled to my side to stretch without much movement. The rain had ceased for now, the mud on my uniform and pack now starting to crack and dry. The ground, no longer drenched, still shifted and sunk when I applied any of my weight to it

>My eyes adjusted to the twilight, a much easier process than when I first woke up. Out of the darkness I picked up the lines and shapes of the battlefield, though my distance limited by the fact that I was still prone on the ground.

>Looking towards my left, I noticed a wall of wire, much of it thrown astray and dug into the shallow berm that once held it up. It wasn’t much, but at least it would be some concealment if enemy riflemen still looked from my way.

>I slowly shifted my position - while I was in the open I would at least try to minimize my movement. I could only hope that the paint and mud we applied to our reflective buckles lasted this long.

>I inched along, my limbs much more receptive than last time. My muscles still groaned and protested, however at least I could make steady movement. Slowly but surely I crawled across the soft ground, my knees leaving drag marks behind me.
>>
>>33963472

>The low berm was maybe just high enough for me to lay on my side without being seen, especially with how the nearby crater created a decent depression. With my back against the wall I clumsily slid off my pack - the bag lazily fell to the side.

>My rucksack was muddied and tattered, the flap riddled with tears and holes. I clumsily rummaged around for something, though what exactly I was looking for I couldn’t pinpoint. I wasn’t hungry, though the lack of appetite was most likely from the lingering nausea I had.

>The satchel that had held Beatrice’s books still clung to my side. It seemed like the liner had done a decent job keeping the moisture and dirt out, though it was on the verge of tearing from what I could tell. I adjusted it so that I was no longer laying on top of it.

>I felt around my rucksack, before finding one of my old journals. The lack of light strained my eyes to focus, though with enough effort I was at least able to make out some of the markers on the map.

>According to the map, a forest lay to my south, where our lines snaked around and through it. Even if it were enemy controlled, at least it would be easier to hide amongst the dead trees than on this barren wasteland with no cover.

>Heading directly west back towards from where we charge was not an option, I didn’t want to find myself amongst the enemy if I were to drop back into the trenches. That and crawling hundreds of yards back through the open seemed like a suicide mission.

>I did not have a compass, nor anything to guide my direction except for the line of wire I lay next to. The grim possibility of dying in this hell hole was pretty big, though it was a thought I tried to send far away to the back of my head. What little light there was in the sky had started to fade away, covering everything in a dark blue shade.
>>
>>33963498

>My head still throbbed, however it was now accompanied by the gnawing feeling in my stomach. With the nausea slowly subsiding, hunger started to take its place. My mouth felt dry and filled with chalk - with a strange grittiness between my teeth.

>I felt for my canteen on my belt - thankfully it was still there. Unscrewing the top, I slowly took several sips. My throat ached for more, but I didn’t want to risk throwing it all up again if another spell hit me.

>The pack was left on the ground besides me, I elected to drag it across the ground rather than wear it on my back. The closer I could make myself to the ground the better

>And so I began my crawl. It was a long shot, though I assumed that the wire barricade was oriented North - South. I would at least hit the forest if I traveled somewhat in that direction.

>I made my way along the strung wire, avoided some of the bodies that hung off either sides. They released a putrid smell, though others were from today as they had just started to bloat from the rain. The ground here was still soft, which only made it harder as I felt my elbows dig into the soil.

>I dragged my face along the ground as I made myself as low as possible. Each inch was extremely taxing, as I felt a sweat break under my uniform. My face quickly flushed as I exerted myself, as I worked towards a goal I didn’t even know was there.

>Each time I moved myself along I was shocked at how little distance I covered. My mind became hazy, the darkness around me felt like it was closing in. Still I focused, crawling in the direction I thought would be south.

>Across the uneven ground I clawed with all my might, make sure to bring my pack with me as I went. My uniform caught dirt into my collar, the small pebbles and rocks ending up in my shirt.
>>
>>33963523

>Hours slowly ticked by as I crawled along earthen berm, my mind ceasing what activity it could. I convinced myself that I just needed to crawl - as long as I kept moving I would eventually get to where I needed to go.

>Click

>I felt a metallic object depress under my left hand. A cold chill ran down my spine as my senses became extremely acute and vivid. It took all of my nerve to not move my hand, though I had already started to fear what it was

>Across the dirt I moved my head, my steel helmet scraping against the ground. The lack of light only fueled my imagination to what I had just triggered. I squinted my eyes to make out what I had pressed.

>If it were a landmine then I would at least lose my hand. From there I would probably attract the attention of whomever was still around and deal with the agonizing pain of an amputated wrist. If it were the jumping variety then perhaps I could avoid most of the shrapnel, though it would still find its way all over my back. Regardless, both ways were a bad way to go.

>Was this really how I was going to die? In some fucking dirt by a shitty landmine?

>While applying the same pressure with my left hand I inched forward. At least if it were a landmine it’d kill me instantly by detonating near my head, though the helmet would at least help a little. My heart furiously raced on as I felt the blood rush to my head.

>I cautiously looked closer at the metal object.

>"...aha"

>Even in the dark I could easily make out the shape of the trigger housing of a landmine. A small foreign crest glared back at me from the uncovered portion of the metallic housing.

>Fuck

>I didn’t want to give up now, despite the fact that I held what seemed like a live landmine under my hand. Any additional movement from my hand or change of pressure and it would most likely take my arm.
>>
>>33963569

>As cautiously as I could from my position I brushed away what dirt I could from the base. Each stroke was incredibly nerve racking, as one wrong move would end it all. Slowly, I revealed more of the housing and trigger unit - with each inch growing heavier on my nerves.

>“...hahahah”

>“...ahahahah-”

>A small snicker escaped my lips, followed by a sense of release. In the housing still held a small pin that the enemy sapper had forgotten to take out before completely burying. One person’s negligence had spared me of a grim fate.

>I took my left hand off and lay still for a while. All it would take would be one small thing to end my life right now, especially in the state I was.

>“Hahahahaha”

>I turned onto my back and glanced at the night sky. I was relieved and for a moment my near escape from death took me away from my current situation. The clouds had disappeared leaving a swathe full of twinkling stars. My mind drifted as easily as the soft breeze around me.

>Who else is looking at the same sky as me? Anyone else from the 13th? Or was I the only one looking at them now?

>Is Beatrice looking at the same sky too? Would she wait for me to get back? Am I going to get back?

>The copper taste in my mouth lingered as I stared into the distant stars. Once again out of my own control, I felt my eyes slowly drift close. I still felt like complete shit - my body demanding that I rest after hours of disoriented labour.

>God I’m tired.

>Tired, exhausted, spent - all accurate words that I applied to me right now. I just wanted out of this fucking wasteland - this hellhole of a field.

>I just wanted to go home.
>>
>>33963608
I don't know what it is, but something about this just reads "right." A little hard to put into words, but everything you've written so far is good and feels "right."
>>
>>33963723

it has some weird prose since each break is supposed to be a new VN screen. Appreciate the feedback - means a lot!

Conley Booker is supposed to be a somewhat educated character who finds himself drafted into the enlisted corps while attending college. Hopefully I didn't write him like some kind of pompous ass.

That snippet is actually from ACT II, where the story takes a pretty good turn. Let me know if you have any other questions!
>>
>>33963608
>>33963767

>120 a pop
sounds like a good plan to me

im gonna take this as this finish the blurb mate, this is where the format of the VN starts to kick in as i see it, it looks dam good man and about booker i would say you writed a good character that was used to other lifestile that ends literally on the other side of the coin
>>
File: 1474226139597.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474226139597.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
Hey guys, just checking in to let you know I'm still alive. I have been writing but its not enough for a whole update. Between work and a big summer course Im in I havent found much time to write. I get back from DC on the 17th and after that I should have a lot more time to write, but for now I'm just chipping away at it. See you guys later...
>>
File: Angry.jpg (62KB, 360x177px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
62KB, 360x177px
they're coming down the street! AND THEY'RE TOUCHING THE TRIM!!!! DON'T TOUCH THE TRIM!!!
https://youtu.be/lurprMTxTjU
>>
>>33964095
Great to hear, guy. Looking forward to comes next. Hope your trip to DC was fun.
>>
File: 1479763864888.jpg (691KB, 825x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1479763864888.jpg
691KB, 825x1064px
>>
>>33963169
Fuckin KEK'D me up good lad!
>>
File: Trim.gif (906KB, 921x525px) Image search: [Google]
Trim.gif
906KB, 921x525px
>>33964144
THEY'RE FUCKING WHAT!?
>>
File: SamWhip.png (109KB, 614x789px) Image search: [Google]
SamWhip.png
109KB, 614x789px
More Wiggerchan is currently in the works. No promises on a deadline, but stuff is being written.

Barrett Senpai is also writing. He and I have agreed to bug one another until we both post something.
>>
>>33964667
Y-You're not teasing me, are you?
>>
File: Gen 2 left_ Gen 1 right.jpg (147KB, 1049x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 2 left_ Gen 1 right.jpg
147KB, 1049x1151px
https://youtu.be/ON0bgNymoqs
https://youtu.be/wDnsdPdSQDk
https://youtu.be/bvYDQBIokz0
Here, have some music, I'll be back soon with the conclusion... Soon...
>>
Bump.

I caught a cold 2 days ago and I just got done recovering from a virus that nobody knows what it was, which means I've been sick for the entirety of 2017 so far.
>>
Since I'm starting the second part of "Rechambered for 5.45," I might as well leave the Pastebin for the first: http://pastebin.com/zy7SsnSy

>I flinched at the piercing shot. The shriek I had heard beforehand was silenced, and now there were other muffled yells coming from elsewhere in the mall.
>An older, Hispanic man with a US Navy veteran’s hat swore something in Spanish.
>“I didn’t survive the Pacific for this shit,” he muttered to himself.
>I rubbed the tears out of my eyes before beginning to look around again. I had hunkered down behind a planter and was trying to sneak my way to the exit. The mall had a messed up floorplan, and the time it took me and Dianna to find our way to an exit was a hellish eternity. Now, it was within sight.
>“Hey, old man, think you can hold on?”
>A twenty-some year old, well built, black man, who was taking cover in the same sitting area when we arrived, scooched over to him. He turned his back, offering a ride.
>The old man looked up to one of the walkways that connected the second and third floors of the mall, and crossed, connecting the adjacent walkways in a web-like pattern.
>More screams rang out before three gunshots silenced them.
>The old man swore again.
>“Sí,” he nodded, climbing on.
>“You two, follow behind. It’s only… Eh… two hundred yards. Stay close and we’ll make it,” the younger man said, turning his head over his shoulder.
>Dianna and I nodded.
>With that, he took off, sprinting for his life. Each scuff of his foot sounded almost as alarming as a gunshot from the shooter.
>“Alright, Charlotte, let’s go,” Dianna said, turning to me.
>I shook my head.
>“The fuck? We’re sitting ducks here. That maniac is still in-”
>Another, louder gunshot interrupted her sentence.
>“FUCK! Look, we go now or we die.”
“Fuck no. I can hear the police sirens; they’ll be here in a minute. We just gotta sit tight,” I said, tears still streaming down my eyes.
>>
>>33965372
>“No, we won’t do that. That guy can snipe us from up there. I’m not about to die today and neither are you,” she said, pointing up to the walkways above.
>I glanced back toward the entrance, my vision blurred. I didn’t see either of the men, so I assumed they had made it out.
>“Hey. Hey, Charlotte, look. You remember why we came here?”
“To get Mindy a wedding present?”
>“Ex-fucking-actly. And she’s gonna be pissed if you’re not at her wedding.”
“Y-yeah.”
>“And neither of us is going to that wedding if we sit here.”
“Yeah,” I said, with more confidence.
>“If that guy can run to the door with an old man on his back, we’ll be able to do it no problem.”
“I-I haven’t run that far since high school track…”
>“Well, you’re about to.”
>I nodded in affirmation.
>“When I count to ten, we’re going to jump up from behind this planter and run like it was high school all over again.”
>I looked around the sitting area, which was now empty, except for me and Dianna. Multiple lanes in the mall converged onto it, hence why we had ended up here.
>“You good?”
“Yeah, I’m good,” I said, forcing a smile.
>“Alright then. One.”
>My mind repeated the number.
>“Two.”
>I thought of my mom.
>“Three.”
>I thought of Mindy and her fiancé.
>“Four”
>I thought of the police, who should be right outside.
>“Five.”
>I thought of how good the morning had been.
>“Six.”
>I thought of college graduation.
>“Seven.”
>I thought of my mom again.
>“Eight.”
>I thought of the old man and the young man who had carried him out.
>“Nine.”
>I thought of a man about my age, who I didn’t know, his smiling face looking down at me.
>“Ten.”
>I jumped up and began running alongside Dianna.
>>
>>33965392
>Each step felt heavy. Each slap of my shoe on the tile seemed to echo throughout the void. Dianna was running faster than me, and the gap between us widened. Before I knew it, she was out of the mall.
>Only thirty feet away from the door, I have no clue why, but I looked back.
>There he was.
>Standing where we had just been hiding, a dark-skinned man with a black beard, hoodie, and baseball cap was aiming a rifle at me. Then everything slowed down.
>I tripped over nothing at the same time I saw muzzle flash.
>As I fell through the air, watching a bullet spin towards me, I thought of everything I was about to miss. Everything I would never experience. I sensed Dianna, who was already outside the mall doors. I sensed the cops, about to enter. I sensed something pulling my mind from my body.
>Then I saw it, I was above myself. The bullet had passed through my head, breaking it open. Gazing down at the scene, it all looked oddly peaceful, in this extreme slow motion version of the world. In a way, I was no longer fearful. Death had already come, and I was above it all. My body was gone; my mind was going to whatever came next.
>Suddenly, everything sped up, and my view became blurred, like I was moving at the speed of the bullet, but for some reason, I knew that I, or whatever was left of me, was headed toward the shooter.
>Then it turned black.

All I got for today. Always appreciate hearing what people think.
>>
>>33965372
>>33965392
>>33965406
Is he gonna be okay? I don't want the nigger to win.
>>
bampity
>>
https://youtu.be/F3hzYRVAkUs
https://youtu.be/19vApPwWqh8

>"So, if you don't mind my asking, what kinda party are you throwing that you need a two gigaton nuke?"
"Oh, I figure we're either going to destroy the installation slated for demolition... or usher forth the green apocalypse. Time will tell."
>"Green apocalypse?"
"Never you mind. I gotta be going now, friend." Jack said, watching the acra close the ship's cargo bay, the killer of giants gently nestled inside, dormant for the time being.
>Jack walked to the ship and started making his preparations for departure as he watched the truck drive away, the engines start up, and other systems whirring to life, just by virtue of being exposed to him during their happening, taking a few days off his life.
>"Jack, I know you value your life fairly little, but you can't be staring at the engines like that." Came a digitized voice behind him.
"Suppose you're right." Jack said, turning away and receding to the inside of the ship. "I've got Pitra to take care of. Who else would do it, you?"
>"Right where it hurts, man, right where it hurts. Oh well, I'll be a nanite lifeform one day, though. Until then, I suppose I'll just be Fireball."
"Jack the outcast approves." he answered, much to Fireball's annoyance. Jack decided to retire to the cafe and get some food, as he after all did not have the same bodily functions he'd once had in the Generation eight nano suit.
>While he ate alone, he found himself hearing noises, seemingly too light to be the footsteps of nano soldiers, soon finding the Acra, joining him, Jiri and Tepri in particular.
>"You're a pretty good liar." Tepri commmented, before adding "The youthful one who seems a bit shy here is Jiri."
"Thanks. Where's Pitra?" Jack responded, thinking "Im may jin moy showock!" to himself as he realized she wasn't there.
>>
>>33966978
>"That's... actually what we wanted to talk to you about." Tepri started, sending an immediate wave of concern into Jack's mind. "She's been so paranoid about you, We just want what's best for her, you know, I think the human expression is 'you can't trust no damn bitch whore,' well, we're a bit concerned about the way she's been acting when you're gone, and we need to ask one thing of you. Have you been unfaithful to her?" Tepri inquired.
"You know, it's nice to get the easy questions for once?" Jack asked with a chuckle before adding, "No, I'm loyal, and expect the same in return. Her paranoia is a side effect of the suit, so's the insomnia. It's REMARKABLY strong in her, though."
>"Insomia?" Jiri asked, not grasping the concept.
"Insomnia," Jack enunciated " is when abnormal brain activity prevents the brain from settling down. It's a common thing in human nano soldiers when they exit their suits, though usually not as severe as hers, even in the generation eight suits. The Generation nine suits don't cause the symptoms to me that the eights once caused, but then again, she's an irregular case, and never had a generation eight suit."
>"Okay, so her behavior is the suit? What are the Atypical factors of her case?"
>>
>>33966987
"Well, we strictly forbade putting women in these suits for OBVIOUS fucking reasons, so she's the first female in the suit, these are Atypical suits in and of themselves. Moon man, you wouldn't know it, looks similar to me but with dark brown skin under the suit, but his body's mostly broken down, and even then, he couldn't get out of his suit of his own accord. HE would need a team of technicians, a nanosuit cradle and even then, that's assuming his body was healthy enough to exit the suit without killing him. Hell, couple weeks earlier and I'd be wearing a generation seven suit like he does too. My suit was similar. Anyway, she's COMPLETELY out of the candidate pool for the suits, she's got tits that would need to be accommodated in the internal structure of the suit, female hormone chemistry that would be a bit more finicky to the suit's neurological interactions, primarily the dopamine inhibitors that prevent it from literally merging with her, psychological profiles have to be compiled and DNA imprinted, and that's assuming the acra are as similar to humans as I think, which is that they're almost just blue skinned humans. We never put a WOMAN in these suits past a couple trials with the generation three suits back when, and THEN there were no survivors of removal, let alone a XENO woman."
>"So, beyond any of that, is there anything else?"
"I simply don't know, it could be that a human woman wouldn't know that these suits aren't clothing, or it could be that her alien female neurochemistry is more stable under the suit's influences, and that's why she didn't get out of the suit and immediately start clawing off her own face before breaking her spine and choking on her tongue or something."
>"That sounds brutal. Why would they put women through this?"
>>
>>33966993
"They simply didn't know and they volunteered for the experiments. Plenty of men go through the same thing, that's why after they sentence criminals and various other degenerates to the suit, they screen neurochemistry, psychological profiles, physical profiles and various habitual cycles of the prisoner in question. The one's who have certain psychoses will be eliminated and sent back to prison, certain habits and neurological balances or imbalances will also be cause for elimination. Suits are expensive, after all. Then it becomes a matter of who can survive their first separation syndrome. Back when I did it, a large portion of them didn't."
>"So, how long is she gonna be like this?"
"I'm not a neurochemist, I can operate the suit's supercomputer, but I can't scan what's happening in her head when neither one of us is in the suits and being in them would render the scan moot anyway. All we can do is wait until she stops being fucking looney."
>"FUCKING LOONEY AM I?" A voice shrieked though the room before adding "And what are YOU whores doing in here?" The voice continued, seething with rage.
>Tepri and Jiri stared wide eyed at the acra woman, her eyes practically glowing with rage to Jack as well, though his back was to her.
"Pitra, your friends? Associates? Colleagues? Whatever, they're concerned about you." Jack stated matter of factly, not turning his head to catch the hand dropping upon his shoulder, instead choosing to merely clench his jaw and slowly turn his head to meet her now hazy purple eyes, rather than attempt to fight the woman who could, if she wanted to exert herself enough, rip his very anatomy asunder.
>>
>>33966996
>Her face hovered over his shoulder, a deathglare showing little in the way of subsidence on her face. "If I can't have you to myself, I'll just fucking kill you." She seemed to say, though Jack could make out none of it without the nanosuit, having apparently chosen to speak in her native tongue instead of English, looking subsequently to her colleagues after finishing her sentence, the response to which, shaking of the heads, Jack could practically FEEL.
"So where were w- Ahhhh!!" Jack got out before the already vise like grip of Pitra doubled, probably in his estimation, breaking his collar bone with a loud pop.
>Pitra's face remained stone as Jack stared into what looked to be fast becoming the face of death.
>"N'yaslehf thagn!!!" came a frantic cry from the edge of Jack's mind. Whether it was muffled by the sound echoing through his bones of her hand crunching his collar, or they were in acrani was indeterminate.
>>
So, tell me. Anyone actually LISTEN to the music I like to embed or is it a useless formality?
>>
>>33967018
Am i supposed to listen to it while I read?
>>
>>33967030
I mean... kinda an atmosphere thing. Maybe after. I think it's some pretty good music, but I'm an odd bird. I think a little Hank Williams is maybe a bit fitting.
>>
File: 71UXHYOQBkL.jpg (214KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71UXHYOQBkL.jpg
214KB, 850x1360px
Soup, /wfg/

The Shillster has another promotion on the go. First four books free. Fifth book (Living amongst the Dead: Dark Days) is available in the UK from May 15th-21st for only 0.99 British Pounds. Sadly, the discount is not available in Canada or US.

>Living amongst the Dead
Zombie survival, emphasis on realism and survivalism, first in a series; a trilogy. Yet another sequel is in the works though at the moment I'm suffering from some writer's block.

>When her 'No' means 'Yes'
Erotica, feel free to pass on this one.

>Firearm Valhalla
If you only bother to check out just ONE book, this is probably the best one to go for. Absolute gun porn, dedicated to /k/, and also happens to be the shortest of the bunch at only 16,500 words.

>Another One Please, to Dull the Pain
Great one for any MGTOWs who might be present. Novella

All above are free today, May 15th, and AOP,tDtP is also free tomorrow but the others aren't. They'll be returning to their original price for ebooks; a whopping $0.99 USD. Truly I'm a greedy, heartless bastard. Also for anyone who's already read some of my stuff, I'd love some feedback if you've got the time. Be nice and no steppy.
>>
>>33967297
So... how do i get free things again?
>>
update to bins trough the day will follow
>>
>Bella was the first of the returns
>The long and tedious task went on for many months
>you spent more time that was really healthy on the road
>sometimes as much as 5 days on the roads in a row
>you slept in god awful motels, or sometimes even the back of the car
>At least with the seats folded and Annie who kept you warm
>She was always supporting, loving and caring with you
>She kept herself in good condition, kept control of the girls as well as being with you
>It was very much work, and she even did a lot of it while driving
>Helping the ones left at home with this or that
>How the stove worked, how go get the TV running, which could come out as people and not stay locked up
>She did this day in, day out
>Seven days a week
>She did it week in, week out
>until one day in late August
>It had been almost half a year of doing this, day in and day out
>Another return was just completed
>You had just arrived at the house
>Annie drove the GTO the least stretch home
>It was something with the A/C broken, and she didn’t want you to get cooked in the car
>The cars slowed to a halt, and you grabbed the bad you had in the old BMW and headed in, popping a beer open
>It ticked, fizzled and you were soon gulping down on the amber liquid
>”Yo, Annie want one as well?”

>”Annie?”
“She didn’t come in with you”

>It was Doll
>She looked a little confused to say the least

>”b-but her car was right behind me…”

>You set the beverage aside and go back out to the car
>She was still in the driver’s seat
>She wasn’t getting her things together
>She wasn’t looking for anything
>She just sat there
>Hey eyes were empty
>Just like the open sky
>her hands were in her lap, laying perfectly still
>And she was drenched in sweat

>you tap gently on the window
>and get absolutely no reaction
>>
>”Hey… Annie, you got a little warm?”

>Once again, no answer
>You grow a little concerned and open the door

>”You alright?”

>She sat as motionless as before
>No sound
>Her eyes… dead? empty? foggy?

>”Y-you’re making me worried here sweetie. I’ll get you into bed, you are just tired”

>Annie was big, strong and heavy
>But you could still carry her
>up two sets of stairs and into bed
>She fell into it with a heavy thump
>still silent and limp
>still worried for her, you helped her out of her clothes into something a little more comfortable
>and then tucked her in, pulled the curtains down, kissed her lightly and left her to rest

>the mood is awful when you get downstairs
>most of them had gone away
>the few that were still around avoided you gaze, mostly staring into the floor and kept silent
>you reheat some leftovers one of them made and eat a swift, rather uncomfortable dinner
>no one else is anywhere to be found right now, so you make another place and grab a bottle of water and head up to Annie
>She is still sleeping though
>whatever, she needs the rest, she can eat in the morning
>you head off to a swift shower and then get into bed next to her
>Annie will be better in the morning
>She just needs a little rest
>You repeat this a few times before mumbling “I love you” to deaf ears and falling asleep
>>
>morning breaks
>you roll around to see her laying exactly like you left her the evening before
>another light kiss on her cheek before you get dressed and head downstairs
>the ground floor is surprisingly empty again, just you and a few of them sitting at the breakfast table
>and once again, they don't look at you
>didn't matter much now though, you had to take care about Annie
>A stack of round, fluffy pancakes, topped with syrup and a bit of butter
>all gold-brown in color and smelling delicious
>and the obligatory glass of OJ
>you walk into the bedroom and sit down right next to her
>She still isn't moving or showing much signs of.. anything
>but her chest is still slowly slowly moving up and down
>You gently caress her cheek to get her to wake up

>”Annie?”
>”Honey, I've made you some breakfast for you”

>still no response
>you sigh heavily, and resign to running your fingers through her hair
>It has lost the magic black touch, and was back to a more matte, charcoal colour
>it was probably because she hasn't been washed in a few days
>Yeah, that’s why

>”Annie sweetie… you need some food. I've made you pancakes”

>and finally some signs of life
>her eyelids opened up slowly slowly
>and for just a second, a smile appeared on her face
>She tried to say something, but it came out as just wheezing

>”Shh… it’s fine. It’s all fine. You should get some food cutie”
>>
>Annie makes an agreeing humming sound, and nods her head up and down a little
>You proceed to cut the pancake up in small pieces, making sure to get a little syrup on it and then putting it in front of Annie’s mouth
>She opens up just enough to accept the delicious fluffy pancake
>It takes her quite a while to chew and swallow everything, and she looks… awfully pained doing it
>She eats one half pancake before wheezing again
>She fell asleep right in front of you
>You can’t do much else than return downstairs and leave her to rest
>There was delveries scheduled for this week, but with her being like this you didn’t want to leave the house

>In the basement, a small group of geists sat in a circle with a heavy topic between them

“Someone has to tell him”, Lala said
“I think we should be really sure before we say it’s… THAT”, Doll argued
“What else can it be? She froze up, just stopped. Now comes the great sleep and then… it’s downhill”

>Lala’s words left a cold, awful aura left in the room

“But…” Amanda tried to make something out of it “It hasn’t been that long, has it?”
“Last time we know for sure she changed was on late October during the raid. That was 10 months ago”

>Lala was apparently very read up on the matter

“I thought the threshold was a year?”
“For you, yes” Cassie replied “Annie is a lot bigger than you are, and i am very surprised she managed to go even this long”

>There was a lot of sighing and staring into the floor
>Everyone knew what had to be done
>And no one dared speak, take the first step

“i’ll go”

>Gnevny spoke up
>She was Annie’s own CC, an old Makarov taken from someone who tried to mug her once

“I’ll speak to him”

>Gnevny jumped off her seat and walked upstairs
>The remaining geists were very happy she did, because this was something no one wanted to do

>You sat in the kitchen fiddling with some silly phone game when Gnevny appeared
>>
“Anon”
>”Hey there”
“Do you have a moment?”
>”Yeah, sure”
“Good. Make sure you sit down now, because i have something to tell you”
>”alright…”
“Annie is sick”

>You had an idea where this would end up

>”Yeah, i’m sure she will just need to rest a little”
“No. We don’t really get sick in that regular way, but… she have caught one of the diseases we have”
>”Yeah?”
“Do you know who Icarus was?”
>”I’ve heard the name, but not really”
“It’s from greek mythology. He was the son of an inventor, and was imprisoned. His father, the inventor came to the aid of his son, and built wings, of feathers and wax”
>”I don’t really see where this is going”
“Shush. The father warned Icarus not to fly too close to the sun, which he did. The wax melted, and Icarus fell to his death after the wings disintegrated. That is called Hubris”
>”Overconfidence?”
“Yes. Icarus wasn’t a god, but he acted like he was. Which leads us to Annie…”
>”...what?”
“Just like the rest of us. Annie looks like a woman, she sounds like a woman, act like one, feels like one… But at the end of the day, she isn’t a woman”
>”Right…”
“This is… like a pre programmed disease. If any of us tries to be something we are not, this happens”
>”And this is what, exactly?”
“It starts with her freezing up, just like you have seen. She will be unable to do anything for a week or so. That is the sleeping phase. Afterwards, she will get a little better, but… it’s a deceptive downhill journey. It will start with joint pain, tiredness. She will start to eat less and less, losing weight and getting weaker. The more she fights against it, the more it will hurt. Problem is, if she changes herself into the rifle, she won’t get out again”

>How do you even reply to that?
>>
File: burp.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
burp.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
okay, that's all for now. Will do a little AT in the coming days. Say what you think!
>>
>>33965406
And now I know how the body swapping happened. You don't know how badly I wondered that.
>>
>>33967012
It sounds like both Jack and Pitra are outside of the suit, yes?

And that she's literally snapping his clavicle with one hand?
>>
>>33968240
Tell me if I read this wrong:
>Annie is slipping into a freeze
>this is because she tried to become human
>by neglecting her true form for almost a year
>and all geists either know the risks or know of them
>anon basically has two weeks to say goodbye for good
>>
>>33968390
Well, I never said anything about two weeks. But yeah
>>
>>33968262
damn m8, damn im teary eyed
>>
File: IMG_4874.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4874.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>33968262
She's gonna get better right? This is just a little speed bump in their never ending road trip right?
>>
>>33968527
>nearly a week of being comatose
>miraculous recovery
>steady decline where fighting it makes it worse, faster.
Just from my limited understanding of how "miraculous" recoveries go, I went with approximately 2 weeks for a total. One week of not much, and then a week to say goodbye.

Either way....I feel bad for anon. Also, nice usage of time skip. I know you said it felt cheap, but unless you rewrite a lot of scenes where she slowly circles the drain, this is probably better than other alternatives.
>>
>>33968975
>Also, nice usage of time skip

Yeah, after much considering, I felt this was the best way to do it

>>33968974
Well, I can't say too much. It's not like I have all the time in the world either
>>
>>33968343
yes, early in the story she even picks him up when he's in his original suit.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 202x439px
>>33968262
Annie has Hanta virus because she hasn't been a rifle in too long. Well, there's only one thing to do.
>>
>>33967592
My first four books are free. You should be able to just download them on an ereader. If you don't have an ereader I hear there's an app you can get for your smart phone or computer. All four of my first books are available for free for their ereader version. Not the paperback version though, sorry. Also sorry about not being able to respond until now. I might also add that if you have Kindle unlimited, all 6 of my books are already available to you for free, save for the monthly fee. Sort of like Netflix but for books, I hear.
>>
>>33969216
Totally forgot about that.

>>33969009
True, all life will die. That doesn't mean you've only got 2 weeks or some shit.
>>
File: 1476218650888.jpg (50KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476218650888.jpg
50KB, 480x445px
>>33968262
>>
Writing up stuff to post here, also working on future things and side story at the same time. Either today, tomorrow, or the day after, expect something.
>>
>>33970606
Holy shit, is she Canadian? First I seen on the package in her mouth "petit pain/bread". 'Petit pain' means 'small bread' to my knowledge. Then took in the digital cammo of her uniform, the boots, then the... what's it called... C76 Elcat or something like that? The scope. Oh look! Triad rails below and on either side of the barrel right around the front sight! Yup, gotta be Canuck, that's fuckin' awesome.
>>
>>33970831
afaik the artist is a canuck
>>
File: 1481852841972.png (281KB, 2560x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1481852841972.png
281KB, 2560x1113px
>>
>>33970843
Makes sense. On a side note though, I hear the US buys those Elcat or whatever scopes for the M249s. Heard any truth to that?
>>
>>33965406
AAAAAAAAH!
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
>>33971315
Elcan 145s, yeah. We also use the Specter variant on smaller shit in coolguy units.
>>
>>33972219
Good to know.

>>33967297
By the by, so far I've gotten 24 free downloads. Most in the US, a few UK, at least one in Canada, and one in Denmark. Not bad! Nobody outside the US has bothered with Firearm Valhalla or Another One Please. Not yet anyways. Still a few hours left to go before the day is done.

>>33967592
Have you gotten it figured out yet, JT?
>>
>>33972363
I am incredibly bad with electronics anything. Must i first have "ereader"?
>>
>>33972528
Maybe this will help.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/digital/fiona/kcp-landing-page

If you need it for another country, just Google "Kindle app for PC" or whatever. Once you get it installed, I guess there's a way to check out the books available on Kindle, and among them should be mine. Feel free to download all 4!
>>
File: 1483765656461.jpg (952KB, 1318x1887px) Image search: [Google]
1483765656461.jpg
952KB, 1318x1887px
>>
File: 1494084592097.png (192KB, 699x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494084592097.png
192KB, 699x432px
>>
Looks like we got another IRL Simon from To /k/atch a Predator, at least in the beginning.
https://allnewsnation.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/man-used-internet-registry-to-track-down-and-beat-pedophiles-and-sex-offenders-with-a-hammer/
>>
>>33973833
Thank you, Based Simon!!!
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (77KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
77KB, 384x480px
So, there I was, maybe an hour ago walking my dog, because it keeps my internal organs healthy and shit, keeps him happy healthy and placid I cross the road and walk fifty yards from where I crossed in about forty five seconds or so, maybe fifty five, and WHAT do I see? I see an SUV, in the middle lane so as not to have to go out of its way but to be AS FUCKING CLOSE TO ME AS POSSIBLE, and WHAT do I see in that fucking SUV? Of course, with JUST MY FUCKING LUCK, there's some fat bitch who clearly never walked anywhere with the hawk face on, talking and looking at me crossways! Mind you the speed limit is forty and this bitch ain't goin' more than fifteen!

How DARE this bitch drive by me slow as fuck and lookin' at me crossways, THEM ARE FIGHTIN' ACTS. No damn stop sign! Speed limit's forty! What am I doing to provoke this, huh? I'm just walking my damn dog, minding my own damn business and listening to some fucking hank III in my earbuds, it's not like I'm fucking walking around with my dick out! If She happens to read this shit, FUCK YOU, ya damn bitch! Look at me crossways again, I wanna see your ass get out of that fucking car and come fight me, bitch!
>>
File: 1485811742564.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1485811742564.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
>>
File: 1480787469578.png (30KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
1480787469578.png
30KB, 847x521px
>>33968262
You make me unimaginably angry. This better have a happy ending JT. I'm not going to be able to live with myself if this story ends with some Fortunate tier shit.
>>33966335
I'd recommend reading the pastebin I linked to find out.
>>33968314
D-did I actually get that technical? I thought what I had in this section wasn't anything more in depth than I had already said in the story.
>>
File: NVG.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
NVG.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>33974944
>not going to be able to live with myself if this story ends with some Fortunate tier shit.

Well, you better get the noose ready, 'cause there's NO way this shit ends well. Imagine how I feel. There's no escape for me, this shit is how I influence my feelings so I don't go fucking insane (too late?) Nightmare is an improvement both to this fucking story and how compelling it is, AND real life. Literally JT is aiming to give us the feels. There's no happy resolution. Like ol' hank said, "I'm not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow
'Cause nothin's ever gonna be alright nohow
No matter how I struggle and strive
I'll never get out of this world alive"
>>
Where were you when Keksodus began his slow descent into madness?
>>
File: 1494190023340.png (257KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494190023340.png
257KB, 400x400px
>>33975187
Shitposting on /bant/ and watching anime

Also writing is hard, trying to push out an update got hard for some reason.
>>
File: peasant-mother tapestry.png (149KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
peasant-mother tapestry.png
149KB, 640x473px
>>33975187
>>33975227
I wouldn't call it slow. Then again, maybe it began five years ago when I was the highschool student who just liked guns instead of cars, maybe it began when I saw a gal at the college walking around in a skirt made of mirrors with a hole in front of the crotch a few weeks ago... maybe it just happened when I saw a picture of christ chan and thought "hmmm. That's a pretty dress." Maybe it even happened when I started listening to Hank 3, though I think it made me feel better rather than more irritable... but where were we? Oh, DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT A MAN CROSSWAYS!
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
>Her face hovered over his shoulder, a deathglare showing little in the way of subsidence on her face. "If I can't have you to myself, I'll just fucking kill you." She seemed to say, though Jack could make out none of it without the nanosuit, having apparently chosen to speak in her native tongue instead of English, looking subsequently to her colleagues after finishing her sentence, the response to which, shaking of the heads, Jack could practically FEEL.
"So where were w- Ahhhh!!" Jack got out before the already vise like grip of Pitra doubled, probably in his estimation, breaking his collar bone with a loud pop.
>Pitra's face remained stone as Jack stared into what looked to be fast becoming the face of death.
>"N'yaslehf thagn!!!" came a frantic cry from the edge of Jack's mind. Whether it was muffled by the sound echoing through his bones of her hand crunching his collar, or they were in acrani was indeterminate.

>Jack looked on at Pitra, his face expressionless as he watched her wind up. In his mind, he knew this could very easily be "it."
>Suddenly, from the corner of his sight a gray blur took her from him, slackening her grip on his shoulder, but not before he'd been pulled to the floor, Tepri's gray frame, murky gray hair draped over her upper back and down her shoulders on top of her, bearing down on her with a vicious series of strikes, battering her out of her senses, while Jiri ran over him, checking to see that he wasn't maimed before she pulled Tepri back and restrained Pitra on the ground.
>As Jack came to his feet he heard Pitra wailing out Acrani that even he could tell was slurred and ill defined from behind the pain of his now crushed shoulder.
>>
>>33976485
>Tepri and Jiri yelled something back at her before pointing to Jack. He stood alarmed, as he saw her look at him, then back at them with that same glare turning to distress, and finally to tears as she seemingly gave up on speech and flailing, collapsing from the little progress she'd made in propelling herself upwards and merely lying on the floor of the mess room with the two restraining her, feebly reaching out and writhing during her screams of agony.
>Jack looked on frozen, mind reeling from the turn of events. He continued looking on wide eyed, terror coming across his face as Pitra made a single last effort, rolling loose and lunging at him with tears rolling down her face, he back pedaled while shaking from the pain as Jiri and Tepri made a lunge after her, thankfully almost as she made hers, meaning that when she grabbed a second time, finding her arms around Jack's ribcage and squeezing on him, she only had time to squeeze his ribs to the brink of breaking, though its still left him sore after the two others pulled her off two seconds later.
>Jack retracted from the now frantic and reeling Pitra, his eyes wide, nerves, mind and emotions running wild in the moment of crisis, where rationality fell out the window in the name of prima facie reactions to the more nuanced and often subtle actions and reactions.
>>
>>33976489
>Jack's mind was useless, conflicted by the desire to comfort her and the reflex to get away from the certain death she'd cause him with her strength and lack of emotional control, nerves buzzing at his pain in the adrenaline of the moment as he'd come realized the threat of the situation, his emotions running with sympathy for Pitra, and the near undeniable urge to comfort her cries of pain, the feeling of betrayal that she'd hurt him like this, fear, mistrust, but mostly just hurt. It was just... hurt. The kind of hurt that makes one feel low, helpless, the kind of hurt that makes one give up to it, and in his case, both emotional and physical, as he watched Pitra writhe and reach for him from the ground, her visceral cries and tears now forming puddles on the ground as he backed away in terror.
>Jack's world for the first time since before he'd left home turned inward, causing him to shrink into the corner under the now throbbing and flesh rending pain of the broken shoulder, and badly bruised band around his rib cage, which would probably encompass internal bleeding.
>"What's going on?!?!" came the voice, indistinguishable to Jack beyond the fact that it wasn't one of the Acra.
>"GET JACK OUT OF HERE! HE'S BADLY HURT AND SHE'S THE ONE DOING IT!" Someone in the room yelled before Jack saw a carbon black arm ripping him from the room, carrying him by the torso.
>Before long Jack was placed into a chair in the ship's infirmary by the nanosuit which told him "Stay here, I'll get back to you once I've helped the acra." before it departed, leaving him alone with his pains, both emotional and physical.
>>
>>33976492
>Jack sat, seemingly submerged in his hurt. He thought to Pitra and what she'd done to him, and he knew that he should forgive her, but he just couldn't get past the pain, he could empathize with her, but he simply couldn't get past the pains. He'd known it would fall apart somewhere, his luck wasn't that good. But it didn't prepare him. He shrank into the chair, wanting to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to let it out. He started to feebly sing a song from centuries past as he gave up any pretense of composure.

"There ain't no summer and there ain't no spring
The skies ain't blue and the grass ain't green
The birds don't sing and fly around
Even they can't seem to get off the ground

My front doorbell never rings
I never go outside for anything
At every little house in town
The window shades are all pulled down
And the mailman never ever comes around

Here in Torture Town
That is where I can be found
In Torture Town
Don't you come around
If you got happiness in your life
Then you best
Stay away
From Torture Town

There's a little town bar - there ain't no stores
And they'll deliver a case to my front porch
They don't charge me a dime
'Cause I play guitar for them sometimes
As 1-2-3-4 shots kick in
My euphoria begins
That's me inside that liquor glass
Cold as ice and drowning fast
And I'm daring anyone to pour me out

Here in Torture Town
That is where I can be found
In Torture Town
Don't you come around
Then you best
Stay away
From Torture Town

If life gave me a second chance
I guess I'd change a lot
I'd make myself a better man
Aw hell, maybe not
The ghosts that live here find it hard
To scare my ass away
I'm scarier than they are, so
I might as well stay

Here in Torture Town
That is where I will be found
In Torture Town
Don't you come around
Then you best
Stay away
From Torture Town" Jack sang between dull yelps as he sat, eventually giving way to sobs.

https://youtu.be/ON0bgNymoqs
>>
File: 1440598170992.jpg (147KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1440598170992.jpg
147KB, 1024x715px
Arctic Shrimpbears attack!
>>
>>33976502
>Minutes passed as Jack decided he couldn't support his own weight enough to keep upright anymore, slowly lowering himself onto his right side, putting the shoulder that wasn't now shattered to the bed as he let the tears stream down his face and from his temple to the reclined chair.
"How long did it take? Thirty seconds? Forty-five?" he thought to himself.
>Jack took several breaths, at first lurched and hurried, inhaling interrupted by the most minute but sharply painful exhales before the continuation of the same inhalation of air, and then becoming slow steady breaths, which came from shallow and hurried to slow and deep.
>Slowly but surely, he regained his composure, the pain subsiding somewhat emotionally, into his threshold of tolerance at the very least. He could handle the pain in his body, even though the shoulder was positively excruciating, and he was fairly certain something was wrong with his ribs and internal organs.
>The door finally opened, the nanosuit returning to figure out what was wrong with Jack.
>"Alright, Tepri and Jiri have it... ah, you don't need to worry about it, Jack. Now can you lie down on your back and let me get a look at ya?" The suit said, now that Jack had his composure he could plainly distinguish the voice as belonging to Azar, one of the best medics he'd seen working on nano soldiers.
>"Now what hurts?"
"Fairly certain my left shoulder is broken and I have at least some bad bruising around my ribs, doc. Maybe a few cracked, possibly some internal bleeding."
>"Well," Azar said "I guess we'll get you under the X-ray and see if you're a pussy.
>Another hour passed as examinations took place, and Azar fretted over what he COULD do to help his commander get back on his feet.
"Give it to me straight, doc. how bad is it?"
>"You'll live, but we're gonna need to wire your shoulder back together, you got three cracked ribs and a bruised set'a kidneys and liver. That's what's important. You get drugs and surgery."
>>
File: 1372635013970.jpg (54KB, 650x472px) Image search: [Google]
1372635013970.jpg
54KB, 650x472px
>>33977212
>you get drugs
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 600x877px
>>33977222
I'll be the first to tell you. These bees in my teeth are rather loathesome.
>>
File: 1485777212482.jpg (1MB, 1640x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1485777212482.jpg
1MB, 1640x1602px
>>
File: 1493864278168.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493864278168.gif
357KB, 263x239px
>waiting on stories to be posted
>>
File: W15KFrx.jpg (718KB, 800x982px) Image search: [Google]
W15KFrx.jpg
718KB, 800x982px
>>33978621
i'm working
>>
>>33978621
Who are you waiting on?
>>
>>33978718
Barrett
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 650x419px
kek, no one waits on me.Not sure if that's cause I oversaturate or am not that great a writer even in my own opinion, but in any case, there's moths FUCKING EVERYWHERE in my house. This isn't even madness or hallucinations, there's just FUCKING MOTHS! EVERYWHERE! In any case, it's been a day or two too long in the coming, but I think tonight is when I finish the night reich. Speaking of hallucinations, everytime I walk by the door to the den where the computer I generally post from is while having it in my peripheral vision, I SWEAR I see a bunch of tiny ass bugs swarming on it and dispersing, but when I look directly at it, even when they aren't away from the door and I look at it, they aren't there. The moths are real, though. What's happening to me?
>>
File: 1479334264853.png (83KB, 443x95px) Image search: [Google]
1479334264853.png
83KB, 443x95px
>>33978936
you seem... upset
>>
File: 1486587684896.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486587684896.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>33978871
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 1508x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1508x2048px
>>33978942
would you be upset if everywhere you looked there were moths? looking at you crossways, watching your every move? If I do a thing, they'll know, so I just sit here on my bed typing this out on my ipad so my feet don't feel frigid cold, set my .45 on my nightstand, strum the guitar a little bit until I just don't feel it anymore and wait for the dogs to stop barking. Doesn't really matter what I do, the moths are still there watching me, the TV keeps harrassing me with that awful whine even though it's turned off, because why not, the moths are in on it, why NOT the TV. Maybe it has something to do with blood sugar being out of whack, maybe it's just a distinct lack of social stimulation. In any case, I love you all... except that ONE anonymous, he knows who he is, and I'm gonna go get something to eat and see if there's anything worth watching on the interwebs, I'll catch you when I'm done forming the sentences.
>>
>>33978936
I very much like, and wait on updates for the night Reich. I've basically had a fetish for nanosuit like tech since I first played crysis. I also like the neighborhood watch story you've been working on.

I posted and replied to writers frequently when wfg started. But after a while, I noticed my posts were basically all the same. Just stating that it was a good update, and I was looking forward to more. Eventually I stopped replying. I didn't wanna clutter threads with the same generic reply, and I figured that if other people were enjoying the story they would reply.

I usually only post when I'm drinking, or sitting in the parking lot getting ready to head into work.
>>
>>33979061
how long have you been out of your nanosuit?

then again, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you...
>>
>>33978996
Plz write ilu
>>
File: d0ym6.gif (782KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
d0ym6.gif
782KB, 200x153px
>>33977270
Oh, FUCK. They have you on opiates, don't they?
>>
>>33978718
everyone, i read every writefag post
sorry for not providing (you)s
>>
>>33979090
You know what would help break up the monotony of your posts?

Throw in some specifics. Throw in questions about the MC. Comment about the word choices, phrasing, or grammar use.

ReplyAnon does well with commenting on all story posts and requesting more info about setting, subject, etc. That other guy is a grammar bastard, but at least he doesn't go off the rails and asks what kind of wording the author wanted to use.

Pick your voice and roll with it, dude.
>>
File: oneofyourfrenchians.jpg (215KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
oneofyourfrenchians.jpg
215KB, 800x442px
>>33979572
No, the only think I'm on is Humalog... which is insulin. That one was just a joke because >you get drugs... UNLESS THERE'S OPIUM IN MY INSULIN, wouldn't surprise me, given Eli Lily and co. being DICKS, that and the price for it. The moths and cold feet, though... That shit's fucking bad. I'm starting to wonder in these dust bunnies on the ceiling are their egg clutches or their getting in through the vents. I mean... they don't HURT anything, just ALWAYS fluttering around something, particularly at night when I like to light my room with a lamp my grandpa gave me.

>>33979194
You know? I can see how you'd think with all the stock in people reacting to the damn thing that it's a personal metaphor... really its only deeper meaning is an ability that was arguably worth the cost of gaining it, but even THAT might too deep for it. I primarily conceived it as a concept of exactly what it's state to be. A mixed blessing, and a cruelly mixed one at that. Maybe opportunity cost, but really it holds not much in the way of deep meaning.
>>
>>33979647
Hey, man. Tou ever consider bug bombing the whole house?

You need to find a place to go for a few hours, and you'll need a vacuum for all the dead bugs, and probably a few hours of work to clean any residue off of the eating surfaces, but at least it will clear everything out.
>>
>>33979668
Yeah, considered it. I need to find a place to put all the animals for a few hours though. Three cats and two dogs don't go well with the close relative's dogs... well the cats don't, and I don't know about gunner, but if I had a place to put them before doing it, I could do it right now since the people aren't home and I got a friend off work today who's probably bored or working on getting his boss fired for insanity.
>>
File: 1485983213704.png (801KB, 1336x928px) Image search: [Google]
1485983213704.png
801KB, 1336x928px
>>
>>33977212
Three elapsed days later.
>Jack stood in the mess room where he'd stopped in for a drink, as he'd done the last three days since Pitra broke his shoulder, which had been more or less "fit" back together with some attention to detail, "love" and a metal plate with some screws. naturally this didn't hurt too much unless it was prodded, but the ribs still did, as well as the bruised organs underneath. Jack remembered, until he had his drink for the "morning" at least, that at some point between joining the EDF and being put in the suit, he HAD in fact felt a worse pain than that which Pitra inflicted upon him, though he couldn't remember when even before he took his first sip of the "moonshine" and narcotics cocktail he'd mixed up.
>Sobriety left Jack like a bullet as he gulped down half the mix of 190 proof and narcotic mix. He thought about the state he was in for a moment, having come not just to forgive Pitra, but to sympathize with her, seeing as he couldn't exactly say he wouldn't have done the same thing had he spent his first separation period with a wife. He'd certainly been easy to convince of the conspiracy of the light bulb to drain his soul during his confinement at the time. Even so, reconciliation with Pitra was unlikely. Assuming she'd cooled off, she was kept in an area of the ship away from him by a compliment of nano soldiers who had not much better to do, and he was also kept from her by a similar compliment.
>One of them walked in before starting to speak. "Another one? I'm starting to think it isn't the wound in your shoulder you're trying to dull." He said before poking what had previously been an in tact trapezius muscle, eliciting no reaction from Jack.
"I feel you touching it, but that's about it. This shit works."
>"I'm glad, but you're gonna have to stop drinking that shit after this one, because you're getting FUCKED UP."
>>
>>33980224
"Suppose you're right." Jack slurred out, finishing his drink and tossing the container to the waste port across the room.
"Seriously... I can't feel the stool I'm sitting on."
>"Sir.... You're standing."
"Oh."
>Hours passed as Jack waited in his new makeshift quarters, eventually calling out to the nearest nanosuit.
"Hey! I've made a decision, pass it to Pitra's guard crew and I want an answer from her."
>"What should I tell them?"
"The next time Pitra puts on the suit... and I need her to if we're going to pull this shit off in a few days, it's going to be the last time."
>The doctor recommended that the two not reconcile for a time after the incident, and Jack could see why. With her strength she might further injure him assuming the best case that her separation would be recoverable. Worst case...
>>
File: 1485993580866.jpg (90KB, 703x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485993580866.jpg
90KB, 703x337px
>>
File: 1488563812795.jpg (319KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488563812795.jpg
319KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: 1483864653550.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1483864653550.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
File: 1486228128373.jpg (104KB, 639x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1486228128373.jpg
104KB, 639x1042px
>>
>>33981313
More feels plz
>>
File: 1481689498117.jpg (112KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481689498117.jpg
112KB, 745x726px
>>33981706
>>
>>33981706
...feels? You ordered some feels?
>>
I'm going to Tankfest this year, they've got a Jagdpanther, should be pretty fun.
>>
File: 1476239123709.png (1MB, 921x647px) Image search: [Google]
1476239123709.png
1MB, 921x647px
>>33981907
>>
>>33968262
I thought that picture was real, and I wondered what it would be like if that could just stay still in the sky and have those fly out, and then I realized it wasn't real and now I'm disappointed in the picture and myself
>>
File: Maxim1.png (154KB, 1573x759px) Image search: [Google]
Maxim1.png
154KB, 1573x759px
>>33981706
>>
File: 1484755908022.png (28KB, 886x311px) Image search: [Google]
1484755908022.png
28KB, 886x311px
>>33981706
>>
>>33981914
t-take pics. I won't be able to go. Pls?

>>33981929
Shhh. The ride is just starting
>>
File: 1478408393501.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478408393501.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>33982117
btw. does anybody remember a story on here in the early days about a guy gong to commit suicide in the woods but dies of hypothermia instead?
>>
File: 1488667268733.png (1MB, 1220x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1488667268733.png
1MB, 1220x1160px
>>
>>33982117
I'll take pictures and possibly vids too, don't you worry Anon.
>>
>>33982134
No, but I know of a guy that wanted to die, so he lit himself on fire, jumped from a cliff, and tried to shoot himself in the face with a shotgun.

He missed with the gun, impact with the water didn't kill him, and it put out the fire. He drowned/died of hypothermia.
>>
>>33951985
>You slow from running in the dark to walking, panting as quietly as possible, not that the coyotes cared at this point.
>Fiftythree returned to flesh and blood in your arms, knocking to your knees as the catgirl clings onto you.
>"If you keep r-running me like that, you'll have to take me here."
>You huff, ignoring the raifu as you catch you're breath. You sigh, standing with her still wrapped around you.
>"No sex, only water and sleep..." You say, carrying her out of the riverbed, with the catgirl pouting.
>You wiggle out, and start walking back towards camp, grabbing the lantern on your way (Gotta make Smokey proud). You walk back into the cabin, setting the lantern down, then Fiftythree, then yourself.
>"... Well, I got a few more!" You grin, giving her a thumbs up.
>"That you did." She said, leaning against you as you start chugging some bottles of water stored in the footlocker.
>>
File: 1486029537582.png (579KB, 1276x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1486029537582.png
579KB, 1276x1276px
>>
>>33980236
Chapter 10: The Patriarch Of The Stars

>Jack stood in the ready room contemplating what his situation was, what would have to be torn, what to throw away, what to salvage. He thanked the suit he was wearing for its contribution to clearing his mind, injecting, manufacturing and purging chemicals in his brain and in his blood stream.
>For the first time in days he was clear of the effects of the narcotic "moonshine" he'd been drinking like it was water. The only downside was that he'd had to get into the interaction suit beforehand, requiring a flexibility he couldn't easily muster with his injured shoulder.
>In the suit he was immune to residing pains, severe emotional stimuli, he could even survive direct hits from just about everything that fell short of a nuclear weapon, not that he couldn't easily survive a two gigaton nuke in orbit from a few kilometers out. His mind was once more what it had been. Cold. Calculating. He was no longer Jack with the suit to harden his mind and body, but "Outcast."
>He waited for Pitra, who'd agreed that this was only by necessity to put on the suit once more, the last time she'd put it on. She seemed to have recovered from the mental shock that the suit caused in the last week, and while the prevailing trend of the first time being the hardest hitting seemed to be the rule, a month was a long time to be in the throws of the psychotic reactions of the suit the FIRST time, the second time would still be prohibitively long if she ever got out of the suit again.
>Pitra finally arrived, readied and in the interaction suit, escorted by the acra, promptly leaving the room to tend to their duties elsewhere, primarily piloting the ship and monitoring the trackers to retrieve the suits after the bomb was detonated.
>"If I could take it back I would." Pitra said morosely to the carbon black suit standing before her.
"It'll all be better in time." Jack assured, seemingly looking through her, the ship, even the very universe.
>>
>>33985558
>Moon man stood with Tepri in the cockpit of the ship, both staring out into the stars, Moon Man somehow giving off the quality of glaring into the cosmos as he stood, despite his face being entirely covered by the suit's optical plate.
>"Do you think he'll ever forgive Pitra for what she did to him?" Tepri inquired
>"undoubtedly. He just needs time to heal."
>"He seems to have healed already."
>"Nah. He's just hiding his pain in the suit. I spent the past week hearing about his wildly liberal use of alcohol and narcotics, not exactly in character for the guy who I've known to reject drugs entirely unless they were absolutely necessary. Speaking of being out in space, you'll be sure to recover us when the nuke goes off, correct?"
>"What's the matter? Don't trust me?"
>"No."
>"Suppose I'll have to earn it, then."

hours later.
>Jack and Pitra stand in their suits, surrounded by the others in the cargo bay, the bomb that Jack had affectionately scrawled "killer of giants" on, beginning to float off the rails of the cargo bay.
>"So uhhhh... You sure you don't wanna use something fancier, outcast?"
"Too late now." Outcast answered as the suits floated from the floor, and the doors of the cargo bay opened.
>The team assumed their positions all around the bomb, grabbing handles and pulling it to the exit.
>The ship cleared, a transmission coming through, Tepri's voice issuing a ready signal, meanwhile Jack activated the interface of the nuke, checking and ensuring that the arm setting was set to "safe" before lining the cursor to the setting for detonation triggering, changing from "Remote trigger" to "Impact-sensitive."
>The maneuvering begins, the team of suits working in a concerted effort as delicate as a ballet of glass to change the trajectory of the bomb, placing it on an impact trajectory, just to gently bump into the ship still yet seven hundred miles off in the distance, as harmless as a wave against a boulder until it awakens with a flash.
>>
>>33986227
>The trajectory alligned, the crew follows it in, each calculating with their suits supercomputers and checking the object's path above the star.
"Hey, I'm getting some odd gravitational interdiction forces between us and the ship, looks like we're gonna have to escort the package to the door."
>"Is this your way of making me atone?" Pitra asked?
"No, it's what's necessary. If we don't we can't be certain of a hit."
>"What's at stake if we miss again?"
"Remember how you like fucking me? And cuddling and all that shit? Yeah, penalty for that shit is death in forty years or so across the universe if they get to the Kino organization, they REALLY don't care for our Terran alliance. Maybe rightfully so."
>"So it's a labor of love, is it?"
"You could think of it like that if it tickles your fancy, but can we focus on guiding this shit in? The better we do it, the less likely we have to get a signature for the package, the less likely we get executed for being xeno sympathizers and xenophiles."
>"Think we deserve it?"
"Look, we can save the moral commentary for when we have the benefit of hindsight."
>"Give me three meters per second up. Interdict in three minutes." came moon man, taking lead of the maneuvering effort."Hey, Outcast, can you tell your wife to stop questioning her existence until AFTER we're aboard the ship and the kino organization isn't waging a literal war of profit on all our fucking homeworlds?"
"What he said, Pitra. This isn't the time for this shit."
>"Three meters per second normal."
>Jack began another three meter per second burn with his thrusters in coordination with the whole team, noting that, for all he could say about Pitra's moral commentary and her lack of willingness to stop questioning the obvious, she certainly kept step well with the rest of the team.
>"Give me seven point nine meters per second prograde." Moon man commanded, prompting the whole team to reposition themselves and start their burn on cue.
>>
>>33986429
"You know, I never thought when I got the nanosuit that I'd be using its reaction control to carry a giant nuke to a fucking ship in orbit around a star."
>"What did you THINK it was for?" Azar chided.
"Shooting people in space. That's how I was TRAINED to use it, anyway."
>"Hey, Pitra, you might not have seen this before, switch your visor to H-Alpha and look around. It's beautiful." Fireball advised.
>"Jack! It really is beautiful! Look!"
"I know, it's a pretty little range in the spectrum between red and infrared."
>"I've never seen this color before!"
"I've never seen a literal distortion of the laws of physics in person before, but there's one and we're hitting it in ten seconds." Jack said, pointing to the interdicting anomaly.
>His visor showed a trajectory with extremely volatile oscillations on the other end, which he figured had a fifty fifty chance of either being accurate or reflective of being too complex for even the suit's computers to calculate and quantify.
>In seconds he watched the anomaly pass from three and a half kilometers distant to his position, passing him by as fast as he'd seen it.
>"We're a bit low, give me twenty three point two meters per second anti-radial, then two and a half normal."
>The burn took place. The interdiction finally cleared, the orbital rendezvous was set at a three hundred seventy meter per second collision speed. The team released the bomb and each made a gentle burn outward in order to disturb the trajectory as little as possible during their divergence.
>The retrograde burns began and they began separation at a speed calculated to put them twenty kilometers away at the time of impact and slightly above so they didn't get tossed into the star.
>Jack switched the arm setting in the interface to "arm" as he watched the bomb speed away.
"You know Pitra, somehow this situation looks vaguely familiar.
>"How so?"
>Jack thought about it for a second. Where had he seen this before?
>>
>>33986514
>"Well? Beautiful view."
"I thought I had a dream when I was... sick." Jack said as he realized what was about to happen, making a burn to grab hold of Pitra.
>"Jack, what are you-" Pitra attempted to get out as she was interrupted by a great deal of gravitational and inertial forces acting on her organs, brain and skeleton.
>Jack held on to her for all he was worth, making full use of the suit's strength controls, death gripping her suit as the acceleration occurred at fifteen G's for several minutes.
>Jack came to his senses, having been semi conscious, and knowing that assuming the best, he'd be aged significantly in the joints.
>He held Pitra in his arms, unconscious and limp in his arms. He looked to the star and saw it visibly drifting away.
>Pitra's blood finally caught up with her brain as she came to her senses in his arms.
>"Where are we?"
"Far from where we were, getting farther every second."
>"What happened?"
"I had a dream about it when I was sick... There was an anomaly and we got forced through it when the bomb went off."
>"So... did we do it?"
"Yes. We did it."
>"We can never go back to the way things were. Can we?"
"I wish it hadn't come to this way of doing it, but we could be adrift in space a long time, I'm picking up nothing on the theater wide comms, which means no one is nearby. We COULD go back to the way things were. Start over from before our troubles."
>"Do you really think it will work?"
"Yes. Before what we did to each other. Go into settings and turn off the dopamine inhibitors. Make sure to get oxytocin and epinephrine regulators as well."
>Pitra was silent, looking into nothing for a moment before replying with a "Now what?"
"Just, slave your suit to me and hold me. I'll do the rest."
>In a matter of minutes Jack had suspended her suit into a stasis, and set a high impact probability trajectory. Then doing the same for himself, disabling suit hormone inhibitors and regulators.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (94KB, 496x443px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
94KB, 496x443px
>>33986603
>Jack took a final look at the universe before setting his suit into stasis. He wrapped his arms around Pitra, clinging tightly onto her nanosuit, and drew his last breaths as his suit locked, extremities bound into their positions, nervous system shutting down. At a rate with no place in time, so fast and yet almost slow, his vision faded and his mind finally started to shut down as stasis kicked in.
"I'll see you soon, my love." at last floated through his mind.
>The world around Jack went black, first into a tableau of which his mind was no longer capable of decyphering. The last thing he saw flashing through his mind before absolute oblivion was a woman of about five feet and maybe four or five inches tall, her pale white skin, disheveled brown hair and gentle smile looking lovingly upon him. She looked at him with all the love in the world before embracing him, her eyes, rings of glowing blue orbs, circling her pupils as they contracted and dilated, became the last thing he would see before slipping into darkness.

Epilogue: Why, yes I am.
>Jack awoke somewhere, he appeared to be in a jungle, much more the pleasant environment without the bodies of nano soldiers littering the floor. Rays of Light swept down diagonally from the canopy as he looked around the crater.
>Jack eventually swept his gaze to his left, where he saw her. She was looking down at him with a gentle smile, her eyes, held all the love in the world, their glowing orbs rotation in circles as her pupils dilated.
>He looked to his body, finding no trace of clothing, only himself, lying naked on the jungle floor. He looked up to the woman, reaching a hand down and caressing his cheek as his eyes met hers. At this moment, his mind was quiet and blank save for one question.
"Are you Pitra?" He asked like an excited child.
>She looked at him, starting, "Jack..." pausing to wipe a forming tear from her eye, "Why, yes. I am." She said, taking him in a warm embrace.
>>
>>33986706
that was a nice story
>>
so, I haven't told this before but some time last year I fucked up my finances & have been struggling to find a solution that will allow me to pay creditors without completely ruining me, I finally managed to get everything sorted out, though money is going to be tight for the rest of the year.
>>
>>33986794
Thank you. I thought this was a good note to end on. I'd include a picture of someone generally matching pitra at the end, but I don't want to search the web for a neked brunette woman with the final stage post human nano soldier eyes at the moment, blue board, and all.
>>
>>33986963
Are you telling me you ended on "lolnuke"?
>>
this has been long overdue, an update:
https://pastebin.com/crap1WXs

>"Pop quiz: what is the difference between PKM's loading procedure and that of KvKk?" you ask out of the blue to check if anyone had missed the key difference between the two weapons.
>"When loading a PKM you flip the safety off, lift the cover, place the first round on the feed tray, close the cover, pull the charging handle all the way back & push it forward. With KvKk you push the safety lever down, push the pistol grip doubling as the charging handle all the way forward & pull it back, lock it in place, lift the cover, place the first round on the tray and close the cover" one of the new guys replies.
>"And which part do you grab when pulling the bolt back on KvKk?" you ask, the guns are practically factory-new but it's best to do things properly.
>"The trigger guard" another new guy replies.
>"Because..." you aid him finish the proper answer.
>"Because the grip isn't designed for that & the grip joint might crack if the gun is constantly charged by pulling it back from the grip rather than the trigger guard."
>"Precisely, last question: what do you do when you stop shooting?"
>"Lift the cover, take the belt out, close the cover and push the grip forward in order to close the gaping hole in the bottom exposing the internal parts to sand and/or snow etc."
>"Couldn't have recited that better myself, now let's finish this up quickly, it's almost dinner time."
>"Dinner?" Riikka wakes up from her pouting.
>"No, I said 'runner'" you tease her, causing her to look sad before she catches on & takes a swing at you which you dodge.
>"Ass" she pouts.
>"Love you too" you reply, causing her to blush.
>>
Time to post an update. Hopefully 4chan doesn't shit itself again while I'm in the middle of it.

Also, potential for another smaller update today, though I will admit that potential is rather small.

>story so far (thanks poly)
https://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7

>casefile 7 so far
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd
>>
>>33987188
I am unable to upload pics at this time so here are links instead:

pics of kvkk 62 (right-clicking and choosing "show image"/what ever shows larger versions of the pics): http://bemil.chosun.com/nbrd/bbs/view.html?b_bbs_id=10159&pn=0&num=20924
>>
>>33987281
The sound of approaching sirens suddenly caught their collective attention.

“Hey, guys, think we should continue this elsewhere?” asked Chris, looking a bit antsy. “I mean, it isn’t going to look good for us at all standing around the scene of what could very well be perceived as a murder.”

Adam simply chuckled. “Y’think runnin’ from the law’s the solution here, do ya? Wouldn’t matter if ya did, you gimps left a damned metric tonne of physical evidence here. What’re ya thinking you’d do, wipe down every surface for fingerprints, replace the sheets, wipe yer names from the ledgers, pick up all the empty cartridges and make yerselves scarce in scant five minutes ya have before the law arrives?” He folded his arms over his chest to accentuate the point.

Dave and Chris looked at each other as the realization that they’d be fucked either way dawned upon them.

“What do you suggest we do, then?” asked Dave, turning back to Adam.

“Keep yer mouths shut, if you will, and I’ll take care of everything. Trust me, this woon’t be percieved as no murder.”

Not even a minute later, a Crown Victoria emblazoned with the logos of the local sheriff’s department came tearing around a corner, lights blazing and siren blaring. It pulled up into the parking lot and screeched to a halt. The driver and passenger side doors were flung open and two men jumped out, service pistols unholstered and maglights sweeping the darkness.

Adam streched his back and propped his Martini-Henry up against the wall, and approached the men with his hands open in a peaceful gesture.
>>
>>33987295

“Evenin’ to ya, Sheriff Greggs. Evenin’, Deputy Marks.”

The Sheriff turned his maglight in Adam’s direction, causing the approaching priest to squint from the sudden brightness.

“I’d feckin’ appreciate it if ye didn’t shine the feckin’ light in me eyes, ye gobshite,” Adam said with a bit of a growl.

“Father McConnell, what the… ah, for fuck’s sake. We got a report of a fucking gun battle going on over here. Probably has something to do with you, huh?”

“Well, Sheriff, I certainly can’t argue with yer powers of deduction, can I?”

The Sheriff sighed with great exasperation and holstered his gun. “Was it another one?”

“Aye. Bloody big bastard about to have a couple’a tourists for supper. Yer lucky I happened to be out and about or you’d be dealin’ with somethin’ much more gruesome.”

“Show me the aftermath, Father.”

Adam led the cops over to Dave and Chris, who were standing by the corpse. Chris held a squirming beagle in her arms and Dave had his own arms around her, trying to warm her up as the adrenaline wore off. They were staring at the corpse, still processing the events that had just occurred, but they looked up as the trio approached.

“I'm assuming these are the tourists you mentioned,” said the Sheriff. His deputy went and squatted by the body to examine it.

“Uh, yeah, officer,” said Dave, “We're not from around here. Just passing through.”

“Yeah, this was just self defense!” spouted Chris.
>>
>>33987297

Adam shot them both a look that told them to shut their traps. “Ah, Sheriff, that's just their nerves talkin’. The truth of it is that they're me guests. Extended family. Fifth cousins four times removed, however ya Yanks call it.”

“Extended family, huh?”

The deputy stepped out from the wrecked doorway. “They seem pretty well-armed for a family pleasure trip.”

“I thought this were America, land o’ the free and all that chuff? Aren't no laws against having weapons, are there?”

The Sheriff sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Father McConnell, for fuck’s sake, I'm not an idiot. And it's not like you have to hide this shit from me. We're in the same boat, for better or worse.”

“Sheriff, remember our deal. You stay outta my business, and ye get to keep yer hands clean o’ the whole affair.”

“Kind of fucking hard to stay out of it the longer this goes on, and now you’re bringing more people into it? Eventually the wrong people are going to start asking questions, and I won’t have any fucking answers. And then we’re both fucked.”

“I’m well fookin’ aware, Sheriff. And it’s being handled.”

“It better be.” The Sheriff took off his hat and ran his fingers through his thinning hair, looking over the scene in the room. He let out a long, rasping sigh. “Do your thing, make this go away. We were never here.”
>>
>>33987305

“Of course, Sheriff Greggs.”

The lawman turned to look at Dave and Chris. “You two. I don’t give a fuck who you are. I don’t want to know. Once you’re done helping him,” he said, gesturing to Adam, “I better not ever see you around here again.”

They nodded instantly.

The Sheriff seemed satisfied to an extent, and gave his deputy the signal to follow him back to the patrol car. They switched the strobe lights off and peeled out of the lot.

Adam clapped his hands together. “Well, that warn’t so bad were it?”

“Yeah… I guess… but, uh, you are going to explain all of this to us, right? Because I’m sure I can speak for both of us when I say we’re confused as fuck right now.” asked Chris.

“Of course, me friends. All will be revealed in due time, but first I need yer help loadin’ the poor bastard over there into the bed of me truck. He’s a big one, so three sets of hands should do the trick.” He pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and went to the other end of the lot, over to a white pickup truck.

“What the fuck have we gotten ourselves wrapped up in…” Dave mused.
>>
>>33987308
>all for now, more later
>>
>>33987321
Interesting that this seems so normal to the sheriff. I'm assuming shit was going down there for a while?
>>
>>33987321
looking forwards to it
>>
>>33986977
it goes a LITTLE further than that, a time frame measured in decades and them becoming immortal nanite lifeforms, but... yeah, basically.
>>
previous thread done
>>
File: 1488563604315.jpg (135KB, 735x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488563604315.jpg
135KB, 735x950px
>>
File: 1493186389361.png (726KB, 1914x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493186389361.png
726KB, 1914x2000px
>>
>>33968262
>"did I remember to comment on that update?"
>"...I did not"
sry, didn't know what to say, then forgot, have some (you)s
>>
File: received_10207840678439142.gif (359KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207840678439142.gif
359KB, 500x228px
Wife goes into hospital tomorrow morning. Either during post-op or during operation, I have a phone interview.

Damn. I don't like my position.
>>
File: Sophie 1.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 1.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I am still alive. Work just has me completely mentally drained; this is one of the first nights lately that I have gotten home at a reasonable hour. I haven't (and won't) abandon Damaged Goods. Writing is just incredibly slow at the moment.
>>
File: 1493220530700.jpg (107KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493220530700.jpg
107KB, 431x450px
>>33990387
That was me for a few weeks. Finally got some writing done though, so I can at last start pumping out some updates (looks like I'll get another in this thread).
Just hang on for the ride man, you'll make it.
>>33990030
Good luck man, and hope your wife is okay.

>captcha: Auto For Sale
>pic related
>>
>>33990387
no worries, take all the time you need, just keep reminding us every now and then that you are still alive.
>>
>>33990030
I know it might not mean a lot man but wishing for the best luck on that interview and hoping your wife is fine
>>
>>33990030
Goodluck man. I'm sure all parties involved will Be okay!

>>33990484
>You'll make it
I sure am trying my best to...

>>33990493
Will do man.
>>
Continuing "The Road Home"
Here's the first and second parts for those who want a refresher or the whole story:
http://pastebin.com/PMNm2gfz
http://pastebin.com/zxnS0qgc

>You meandered your truck down the road, heading toward the only mall in the immediate area, and a surprisingly impressive one at that. The route was lined with residential business, chain restaurants, and a few older houses houses. You had traveled it occasionally when running to the strip mall you were just at after work to pick something up, but it never failed to enchant you with its quaint air.
>Freja had decided to just turn the radio on instead of music from your phone, and was surfing through the different stations for something good.
>“-and you’re listening to-”
>“-Big Mac for onl-”
>“-urn our attention to Swed-”
>“-ther and traffic on-”
>“-ere was yet another terrorist attack in Stockholm this week. A man with a suicide vest walked into a subway station and detonated the device. The explosion, though apparently rather small, killed the man and four others, while injuring 22, all of whom are expected to survive. It is suspected that this attack was inspired by ISIS’s recent call to its western supporters to ramp up their fight against America and its allies. President Trump has already addressed the American people, saying that ‘we will be ever vigilant in our fight against radical, Islamic terrorists.’ Many are beginning to fear the possibility of attacks in America, especially in southern states where ISIS has already called for the border to be exploited. We turn now to the congressional battle over the border wall an-”
>Freja turned off the radio, her arms crossed as she heard of yet another attack on her country.
>You sighed, knowing this would most likely become a point of conflict in your house, Yu using the continuing failure of Sweden to mock your Bofors.
>“Well shit. I thought Sweden was a safe country,” Jack stated, her voice showing her shock.
>>
>>33991416
“Europe has kind of been a clusterfuck the past five years. This honestly isn’t surprising at all,” you nodded, not giving the attack much thought, having been desensitized to them a while ago.
>“Think that shit could happen here?”
“Here, as in HERE? No. We’re too far out in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn’t doubt it happening in California or New York again, though.”
>Freja huffed and began to mumble incomprehensible Swedish beneath her breath, so you took the opportunity to hand your phone over to Dia and let low volume Kavinsky tracks play out for the rest of your trip.
>Much to your relief, by the time you were pulling into the parking lot of the mall, whatever anger the elven Swede had was replaced by the giddiness of the looming spending spree. The same went for Dia and Cassidy, though that couldn’t exactly be said for Aussie.
>“Blimey, mate… I ain’t seen shit like this before. I assume they had ‘em in the big smoke, but bloody hell…”
>You had barely parked the car before the two rifles and pistol were quite literally climbing over the seat to get out, making their way up the parking lot before you could even unbuckle your seatbelt.
>“Jeez, they’re acting like they’ve been in fucking solitary.”
“Eh, I rarely ever go to the mall, and I suppose in the end there’s a reason they’re women when they’re not guns.”
>“The fuck you on about? We’re always guns, you dipstick,” she said, doing the same as the others and climbing right over the passenger seat.
>You sighed as you got out. The other three had already put a fair distance between them and your truck. The entrance they were not-quite-running towards was one of the chain department stores that you usually didn’t shop at unless you had either gift cards or coupons.
“I mean, when you’re in… that form,” you replied, gesturing to your shotgun.
>>
>>33991427
>“Mate, I genuinely have no idea why I’m a sheila; and it’s fuckin’ London to a brick that I’d be no different if I was a bloke.”
“Really?” you asked with sarcastic skepticism and a raised eyebrow.
>“I’ll fucking cut you mate.”
“Not like you have a bayonet lug,” you shrugged.
>“Shut your gob. You ain’t ever been a gun, so not like you’d fucking know how we operate.”
“I’ve lived with Lee since I was 18; I think I know enough.”
>“You don’t know me,” she snarled.
“I know enough to know that if you were a guy when like this you’d be a ton different.”
>“You’re a dill, Anon; a dinkum idiot. I don’t know how else to put it.”
“I will have proven you wrong by the end of the day.”
>It was Jack’s turn to look at you skeptically.
>“Anon, skynda dig!” Freja called out from the doors.
>“You got any clue what she just said?”
“More than I do whenever you use your weird lingo. Context also helps,” you said, finally moving from your parking space and towards the shop.
>Walking at a decent pace, you finally made your way to the glass door. Unlike Goodwill, there was no sign on the door regarding the legality of taking guns in, but, given your location in the nation, you figured a decent portion of couples and friend groups with only one guy among them you saw today would likely be people “concealed carrying” or doing exactly what you were.
>You led the way in, taking a moment to smell that distinctive scent that places like this had. Then, you let the inevitable happen, allowing the other three drag you and Jacklyn around the multiple floors of clothing, taking breaks to let the shotgun try different things on.
>As time dragged on, you smiled and kept walking, adding your opinion when necessary, blocking out the screams of agony coming from your wallet.
>>
>>33991438
>After a while, you checked out with jean shorts, a couple miscellaneous shirts, some underwear, and a pair of black flip flops. Before you could sigh relief, Dia grabbed you by the hand a started leading you to the other end of the mall, hitting up a store that, as far as you cared, was the exact same as the one you had just gotten out of. And the process began all over again.
>After being dragged around for a bit more than an hour in the second store, you realized you had stumbled your way into an area with a bunch of sundresses and related stuff.
“Hey, Jack, didn’t you want one of these?” you asked, holding up a simple, white sundress.
>The Aussie went red in the face and quickly moved over to you.
>“Yes, but don’t let them see,” she whispered to you, pointing over to the others, who were preoccupied by blouses or something.
“They’ll end up seeing it eventually.”
>“Just… Keep it hidden,” she said, trying to jam it between two skirts you were holding with one arm.
>“What’s going on here?” Dia asked as if she had walked in on a cleaning session.
>“N-n-nothing. Mind your own bizzo,” the Aussie stuttered.
“Jacklyn wants to get this dress. It’s cute, don’t you agree?” you said, holding the clothing out for your LVOA to see, all too willing to tease your shotgun.
>“That’s cute! Jack, I never thought you’d like something like that.”
>“I don’t,” she muttered, inaudible to the AR.
“Well, I think we have enough here, and my wallet is about to kill itself, so let’s go check out and then we can get lunch or something.”
>And with that, you ceased the immediate attack on your finances, leaving the store with the sundress, some hoodies, and a couple other pieces, all of which were a far cry from the jeans and polos that the Enfield had picked out at Goodwill.
>“Look, Anon, I know I’m not exactly a bogan or anything, but you really didn’t have to go out of your way to buy all these clothes.”
>>
>>33991456
“Eh, I don’t mind that much. It’s not like you’ll grow or anything, and everyone likes having their own sense of style,” you shrugged.
>“It’s just… How the fuck am I supposed to repay you?”
“Since when did guns feel the need to repay shooters?”
>“It just doesn’t feel-”
“Just shoot when I want you to and we’re even, okay?”
>“Deal.”
>“Hey, Anon, could me and Freja get some money?” Dia butted in, smiling innocently, obviously in attempt to hide her intentions.
“For what?”
>“A surprise.”
“I don’t really want to give you cash if I don’t know what your plan is.”
>“You’ll like it, lita på oss,” Freja added.
>You sighed in defeat, reaching for your wallet and handing over a few twenties and tens.
“I want change. Meet me in the food court when you’re done.”
>“Sure thing. Come on Jack,” The AR smiled, grabbing Jack by the hand.
>“Why do I have to go?”
>“Because this is for you.”
>“Anon-”
>You shrugged as Freja took the shotgun’s other hand and began dragging her away.
>You and Cassidy held all the shopping bags from the day’s endeavor, watching the other two drag the unwilling Aussie off, despite her protests.
“Wanna get something to eat?”
>“Sure!” the CZ exclaimed, her gray hair bouncing a bit.
“Just nothing too expensive, okay? We still have a trip to the gun shop after this.”
>You shuddered at the thought of spending even more money, and knew restraining yourself or your geists would be a problem.
>With the fruits of your labor in hand, you walked side by side with your pistol, hoping to fill your stomach up.

All I got for tonight. Hopefully people are still reading. Always enjoy hearing what you guys thought.
>>
>>33991465
>Hopefully people are still reading
I most certainly am, please do keep writing
>>
>>33991465
i mean, i always look forward to you updating and you have gotten a couple of features
>>
File: 1398652533292.jpg (10KB, 331x333px) Image search: [Google]
1398652533292.jpg
10KB, 331x333px
>>33991465
>More The Road Home
Aww yis

One of my favs. Will be waiting for more...
>>
Semester is over and I have some time and have been steadily writing again for the last couple of days. Expect update sometime... If anyone haven't forgotten me
>>
Instead of "a person you adore", I instead choose to describe "writefags that responded to me." I can't pick favorites.

>>33990484
Road: The most selfish sunovabitch I've ever read. Everything is "anon did this for his guns" and "anon's guns did that for/to/with anon." His choice of style implies he's written himself into his own story. That motherfucker's got himself a second story in the works, and he's not devoting enough time to either because of some shit he calls "life". What a faggot.

>>33990635
Poly doesn't even WRITE, so much as just bump the threads. He posts a bunch of fucking "help for writers" that nobody responds to, and somehow keeps fucking posting even when being treated as persona non grata. Total fucking faggot that kisses girls, even has a "lady friend". This motherfucker even archives shit with some other faggot named Archive. It's like he thinks he's inventive or some shit.

>>33990652
Picture for yourself someone that embodies "tease, blueballer, and broken promises", and you'll have Construct. He's got a following that he keeps telling he will post more, but he keeps blueballing them. For some retarded reason, they keep begging for something that, when posted, seems like a exercise in diminishing returns. This motherfucker writes in ways that just drag people in and don't let them go. It is reminiscent of Guard, where his main purpose was to freely give feels to the point of men telling their women that there was something in their eyes.

>done
If it didn't become clear, I'm trying to write. Just...write anything.

>I actually enjoy reading all of the writefags' work
>I'm sorry if I sound too critical
>I only mean it positively
>>
>>33990484
What i wouldn't do for an 86...

>>33990387
We are patiently waiting
>>
>>33993856
>Everything is "anon did this for his guns" and "anon's guns did that for/to/with anon."
I mean, when you put it like that, I now have something I'm going to attempt to fix. It sounds like the interaction in my story is bland.
>His choice of style implies he's written himself into his own story.
D-don't we all do that?

I get what you're doing here, but damn if it isn't making look at my shit.
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
MFW I found out I almost got shot today, AND my friends and I are retards.

>Get back from walking the dogs with mom, unusual, to walk both because I normally just walk Gunner since ma can't keep up with me.
>Bored as hell after walk, nothing to do.
>Phone rings, it's... let's call him Tim, and he's calling because we're the best of friends and until recently, talked EVERY DAY.
>Decide nothing better to do, announce.
"FUCK IT! I'm going to the surplus shop."
>"SHIT, MAN! WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP?"
"Nah, man, You're riding with me, I'll pick you up soon."
>Go to shop, float him for the money for a gas mask, don't have enough for the stetson I was gonna buy because sales tax, he agrees to pay me back in the form of the stetson next time we run to the shop.
>"Still wanna go to the one in Turlock?"
"Nah, should we run up on Jerry?"
>Tim calls Jerry up and finds out he's working out at the Gym, which we roll up to... in gas masks. Tim's phone rings. It's Jerry
>"Yo, Jerry, we're here!"
>"Yeah, I see you, can you like... GO!"
>I back the car up and start making some distance between us and the gym. He tells us he's heading home and to meet him there.
>He runs up to the SUV in full gopnik attire, adidas tracksuit, italian beret like hat that shouldn't be worn off the golf course, sunglasses.
>"Dude, two people DREW on you, you fucking dumbasses. I was in the gym like 'WAIT, NO, NO, I KNOW THESE GUYS!' They were all like 'NOT TODAY, ISIS, NOT TODAY!'"
>A round of hearty keking goodly commences, we continue around town for like three hours raising hell and I set the two of them down at home 'round five.
>>
>>33994125
>'NOT TODAY, ISIS, NOT TODAY!'"

This actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>33994145
The best part BEFORE Jerry said that to me, was when we were rounding the parking lot and we passed the end with the grocery store, and my windows aren't tinted, mind you, not that it mattered, 'cause Tim had the passenger window down, and I look to the left and realize this, and RIGHT out front of the grocery store are a few girls, couldn't be any older than freshmen in highschool, and this brunette looks into my car, sees a guy driving in a bulgarian M-59 and a passenger in a Gp-5 and like SCREAMS "WHAT THE HELL?!"
>>
File: datshitgood1.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
datshitgood1.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>33994145
>>33994188
Looked RIGHT! dammit, brain malfunction.
>>
File: 2013-03-18 12.29.20.jpg (25KB, 490x397px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-18 12.29.20.jpg
25KB, 490x397px
>>33994199
I don't think it matters that badly. I know I wasn't gonna call you out on it.

The important thing is that you're friends are idiots, you almost got shot, and you freaked the shit out of some teens.
>>
>>33994313
True, we're idiots but we have a good time.
>>
Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>>33994395
>softer, more flowing

yeah, no
>>
File: 1494785079061.jpg (13KB, 322x137px) Image search: [Google]
1494785079061.jpg
13KB, 322x137px
>>33994417
WRITING IN THE 90'S
IS THE NEW THING I LIKE TO DO
>>
File: go time.jpg (235KB, 627x562px) Image search: [Google]
go time.jpg
235KB, 627x562px
>>33994482
hey at least i get stuff done
>>
>>33994517
not saying anything bad about it, no need to be defensive
>>
File: 1487694839796.png (126KB, 349x173px) Image search: [Google]
1487694839796.png
126KB, 349x173px
>>33994580
b-but i didn't?
>>
>>33994587
I know you won't like this... or maybe you will? have some HANK III I get less done but I enjoy it.
https://youtu.be/n5rZJbbIG1c
>>
Well. Whaddya know.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dictionarycom-launches-writing-dynamo-supercharge-your-writing-achieve-your-goals-138774429.html
>>
>>33979647
Damn I'm sorry dude I work in a pharmacy, that shit is expensive unless you have grade A insurance.
>>
File: apennysaved.jpg (80KB, 960x406px) Image search: [Google]
apennysaved.jpg
80KB, 960x406px
>>33995029
no need for that, don't make me less 'betic and it's nothing compared to the $8,000 pager in my pocket.
>>
>get your shit sorted out after months of stressful juggling
>feel like you might be able to update your main story more often now
>write a small update and post it
>19h later no response to the update nor any of the other shit you would have appreciated to get a reply to
there goes the motivation
>>
if you're Tsuhna, that kinda was a half post update. People read it, i don't doubt that, but it isn't much to comment on, ya know?
>>
>>33989254
I'm fucking dying, never read this one before! Oh shit, this was less than a month ago! FUCK! How did I miss such a legendary thread?! It's Cornwell a fuck!
>>
>>33995456
>>a half post update
>the update itself is 1600 characters, on a board with a 2000 character -limit

also do take note of "nor any of the other shit you would have appreciated to get a reply to"
>>
>>33987290
Damn, was hoping for more.

>>33987321
Ack! Not you too!
>>
>>33962172

Not sure if this is the write thread for this question but worth s shot: I have a character who's like a CEO/mafia boss classy daughter what kind of rifle should she sport?

Just looking for some inspiration.
>>
>>33995546
>I have a character who's like a CEO/mafia boss classy daughter what kind of rifle should she sport?
some unicorn in pristine condition, or a heavily modded latest-hot-shit -fullauto from abroad
>>
>>33995561
Yeah yeah, something like that

All I could think was golden AK or VSS with drum mag.

Any specific unicorn?
>>
>>33995592
>Any specific unicorn?
I've got nothing
>>
>>33995546
Does nationality play an important role with the character? That could help steer us in the right direction as far as flashy guns go.
>>
>>33995444
WHERE?
>>
>>33995873
Not really just a rich American family. They have connections in Japan and east euro mainly.
>>33995626
It's all good.
>>
>>33995592
>VSS with drum mag
Make it a tubular mag and you've got my erection.

I mean, attention.
>>
>>33987188
I'm a bit (very) uninformed on the finer points of machine gun manipulation. Thanks for the information though.

And Riika, calm your tits. You'll get food when it's time.
>>
>>33995546
Rifle as a full size, sniper-is thing or an assault rifle?

Unicorns like... An-94 maybe? VSS and all the guns that look very similar but are different... Somehow.

I have pretty much no idea on Japanese firearms.

American... maybe Some neat prototype-y stuff. Stoner 63? Maybe some really fancy AR parts like a belt feed mod maybe?

And I'll shill the Ak5 just a little because I can
>>
>>33996042
yeah about full size.

I dont think nippion make rifles lol

>>33995918
VSS Bizon?
>>
File: hermano-ismael.jpg (64KB, 801x449px) Image search: [Google]
hermano-ismael.jpg
64KB, 801x449px
>>33995546
>mob princess

i could help with that, so either unicorn tier or a super tacky gold/silver plated with jewels and rare wood

>pic very related

on the unicorn side it could be either something custom made (will post pic of example) or an antique since if their on charge they are hardly ever expected to get their hands dirty
>>
File: guns.png (190KB, 1506x768px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
190KB, 1506x768px
Can I get more like this?
WW2 Era rifles personified.
I'll love you forever
>>
>>33996261
I have couple stories with WWII -era rifles though they probably aren't exactly what you are looking for, have a medium machinegun instead
>>33982024
>>
>>33996188
>>33995546
and about customs there is this, from the antiques the stuff i saw were almost family heirlom tier, think your great gramps rifle tier
>>
>>33996374
>family heirlom tier, think your great gramps rifle tier
great-granpa mafia godfather's "Chicago typewriter", with custom furniture with gold/or precious stones embedded?
>>
>>33996417
*"great-grandpa", "with gold and/or precious stones"
>>
I had a dream last night of a waffengeist eating ammo.

As in, girl-form, just chewing and swallowing a box of Privi Partisan 8mm.
>>
>>33996417
>>33996374
I was thinking about tommy gun lol, I guess go wiwth that even I dont like the buttstock look.
>>
File: hugs10.jpg (30KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
hugs10.jpg
30KB, 472x472px
>>33993856
wishing you good luck for the interview and i hope the wife makes a speedy recovery

>>33996417
its a good start altough if we go with basis el chapo used a stock AR platform
>>
>>33996763
Thanks, polybro.

She was just taken to the OR.

Now I wait.
>>
Had a really good game in ArmA 3 yesterday that could easily have been twisted into some kind of movie/story/something. Was playing Dynamic Recon Ops as the SAS.

>it's dusk and overcast with the sunset peeking through the egde of the cloudbank onj the horizon, I'm leading a team of 6 towards a town, on the other side of which is the map's main research complex for the OPFOR's superweapon (not actually placed there though)
> as we get into town it starts to rain, then a thunderstorm erupts, turns into a downpour
>the compound is surrounded by several watchtowers with snipers and a high wall of concrete with only two vehicle access points
>not wanting to take fire from everyone in the compound (the town is slightly higher in elevation than the compound), rather than pick off all the tower guards I only kill the one near the entrance, then we sprint across to the cover of the perimeter wall
>no one saw is in the dark
>lighting is really creepy - orange glow from the horizon (other side of the compound) but the cloud cover makes everything else nearly night-like, illuminated only by the compound's light fixtures and lightning flashes
>we move up to the entrance; there's a truck starting its engine inside
> suddenly, the spotter for the sniper in the tower (didn't know he was there) peeks out from behind the wall to have a look
>everyone blows his face off
>someone on the other side of the wall yells very loudly in the #3 OPFOR voice (which is the most badass sounding one)
>alarm starts blaring
>my teammates' AI takes over and the spread out to cover the entrance
>everyone starts shooting back and forth
>I see a trace literally fly over the head of the MG gunner who's prone, firing under the vehicle barrier pole
>marksman shouts in his canned AI script "SPEC OPS, 25 METERS, FRONT!"
>turns out this entire super secret compound, by fluke of the random mission generator, was filled with Quds Force commandos
>>
>>33997007
(cont'd)
>huge racket for about 30 seconds as we all shoot at a few guys behind a central earth berm in the middle of the compound
>kill 4, others run around behind various prefabs and the main research domes (5, big white things, arrayed around a central ring road)
>we rush in to find cover before they lock down the entrance
>guy with an MG lying behind a concrete barrier off to the right fires at us
>we have no cover
>medic gets killed (great...)
>the rest of us fill him with bullets
>truck we heard earlier suddenly makes a beeline for the exit and almost runs us over
>again, by fluke of the random generation, it's a truck carrying one of the secret earthquake devices this facility is supposed to store
>hits the vehicle barrier and halts
>windshield glass is bullet proof
>my AT guy blows the thing up at close range with a rockets
>the fire bow illuminates our backs
>we all rush to cover and begin slowly moving counterclockwise around the compound from cover to cover, watching every angle we might be ambushed from
>pick off a few guys in a couple guard towers
>round one of the domes, there's two guys behind a wall
>I nearly get shot, corner right in front gets hit with bullets
>squad moves out
>guy is gone
> start peeking around
>my #2 goes up a slight incline to look over a sheet metal fence, gets shot int he face
>throw a frag over the wall and kill the shooter
>marksman peeks the right side corner and snipes the other guy
>now everything is deadly quiet except the alarm, the rain and the lightning, but we know there's more in here (we saw ~8 scatter at the beginning)
>slowly creeping between two of the domes towards the north entrance
>my machinegunner to my right gets ambushed by a guy kneeling behind a concrete block (and thus invisible to us except from a side angle)
>grenadier frags the tango
>bunch of guys yelling at each other from around the other side of the dome
>keep creeping
>two guard towers with snipers, spotters are guarding the road
>>
>>33997094
(cont'd)
>I again nearly get killed
> double back around the dome to hit them from the side
> two guys ambush us from the way we came in, having circled around behind us
>grenadier dies
>me and the marksman kill them in a quick, snappy fight where I blow a whole mag in suppressing a guy so I can get behind cover
>I kill the sniper in the east guard tower
>his spotter relocates out of my sight
>kill the second sniper
>marksman kills the spotter
>we creep forward, looking for the spotter
>he's lying behind another wall waiting for us, but I spot his arm poking out, so I quickly pop out and shoot him in the head
> as we check the north exit, two guys suddenly run inside the compound from around the corner and we're suppressed
>tense corner peeking as I try to get a shot on them from behind a wall
>end up bouncing a frag off the wall behind them
>both dead
>sun is now completely down, storm still going, compound seems deserted
>we open the door to the dome the intel is supposed to be in
>peek in
>Chinese spec ops guy is looking at the other door
>shoot him as he turns to shoot me
>there's a small prefab office inside the dome
>I can't hear anything, but my instincts say there's not way it's clear
>open the door and immeidately run away
>two guys immediately open up
>almost get killed again
>after they've finished shooting, I shoot the first guy, then throw my last frag into the room to kill the guy guarding the intel case
>run in
>yep, both Chinese (could the coincidences get any better?)
>pick up the intel
>call the helo to pick us up in a courtyard on the west side of the compound
>helo shows up
>gets hit by a bunch of fire and crashes in the field just south of the compound
>well fucking shit
>here the rumble of vehicles
>book it for the exit
>marksman suddenly gets sniped by one of the guard tower snipers who had left the tower and was waiting to ambush us at the LZ
>peek the corner
>shoot him
>doesn't die (OPFOR snipers still have armour)
>turns my way
>>
>>33996516
Now I'm imagining a Mauser girl just snacking on a ziploc bag full of 8mm with muffled bangs from her mouth until she and anon get ejected from the movie theater.
>>
>>33997197
>duck
>.50 cal bullet skims the top of the concrete block
> peek again
>in the head this time
>he's down
>can really hear those vehicles now
>run south; I'll have to get out of the AO on foot
>rain subsides but lightning carrier on
>book it across the field, past the flaming chopper wreck
>reach some trees
>look behind me - there's a wheeled APC driving down the road in front of the compound and taclights flashing around inside it
>there's another squad coming my way from across the road, tac lights on
>chopper flies over
>prone until it goes away
>that squad is too close
>sprint over a rise in order to reach a bushy gully
>squad sees me
>potshots
>I duck into the gully and run along it
>chopper flies over again while I hide in the bush
>can hear the APC rumbling around in the distance, making a racket as it drives over those old stacked-stone fences
>rain picks up again
>keep running
>dunno what's happening outside the gully and I don't want to know
>end up in a tree clearing
>can see the field HQ I set out from in the distance
>run towards it
>AO boundary is ~300 in front of it
>cross it
>"Mission Completed"
>exhale
>>
>>33997203
Of course they would get thrown out. What theater would allow outside food or drinks these days?
>>
Date tonight got canceled.

So you get an update instead
>>
Time for a small update

"WHAT?!"

"Oh calm down you big baby. You'll be fine. This dropship has a rapid deployment system for Overlords. I'm going to eject you over the target and you'll use your jump jets to descend. Now that we're in level flight, I'm having the system re-arm you automatically." Leta explained.

Nate heard a mechanism shifting behind him, automatically reloading his 20mm belt drum and missile hives. Conglomerate in-house contractors had some seriously advanced gear compared to the subcontractor Nate had worked for.

"I'm swapping out your left missile hive for a micro-casaba mortar. You'll have four shots. Use them wisely." She advised.

"Nuclear munitions? Are you expecting tanks? Or maybe a small army?" Nate asked incredulously.

"No. Arbiters."

"Good point. I assume I just select the target and the computer does the rest?"

"Indeed. These things are pretty efficient in terms of radiation contamination, but I still wouldn't want to be too close to one when it goes off. Especially if you plan on reproducing. So don't fire it indoors."

"Oh, thanks for the tip. I was totally planning on firing a *nuclear missile* in close quarters. Then I was going to look down the barrel to see if my gun was loaded and maybe lick some ruptured batteries." Nate said sarcastically.

"I'm starting to like you." Leta chuckled. "We'll be on-site in about 10 minutes so if you have any questions, now's the time to ask them."

"Where am I going?"

"Regional Operating Base 19. It's a medium-sized facility owned by your old employers, and currently operated by SEPE contractors. It's being used as a command base and holding facility for POWs. According to prisoner transfer records, this is the last place your friend was logged at. I'll guide you to the cell block once you're on the ground."

"You expect me to break into an ROB on my own?"
>>
>>33997763
"Of course not. The facility is already under attack by the rebels. You'll use their assault as cover to get inside. I've already tweaked the base records to recognize your Overlord unit as friendly, so as long as you don't talk to anyone you should be able to slip past the Conglomerate forces. The rebels, on the other hand, will probably shoot at you. I'd recommend avoiding them." Leta explained.

"So who exactly are you working for then? The way you talk about the rebellion makes me think you're not with them, but you're obviously not with the Conglomerate either." Nate questioned.

"Let's just say I'm a free agent. I used to be with the rebels. You could say I was a founding member. Back when it was about liberating the galaxy, and the "High Commander" still put people before ideology. Now it's not about freedom anymore, it's about power and revenge. That's not really my style." Leta sounded bitter.

"The rebels I kno- knew didn't seem like that..." Nate responded.

"That's because your friend Thoros thought he could stay and fix the movement from within. And look what that got him: hidden away on this backwater hellhole where he couldn't cause trouble." Leta snorted. "He was the exception, not the rule. You wanna know what the rebellion has become? Look at the Marshall Sisters. Fanatical psychopaths who would rather punish Humanity than make things better for Xenos."

"Yeah, I ran into one of them. Very intense..." Nate muttered.

"That's one way to put it." He could practically hear her eyes rolling.

"Do you know where Ketri is? Or am I going to be searching the entire base?"

"All prisoners should be chipped to track their movements. Don't worry, I already deactivated yours. However the system is run over the base intranet and isolated from external systems. You'll need to find a security checkpoint and patch me in directly so I can find her."

"Gotcha. How long until I drop?"

"About 30 seconds. Get ready."
>>
>There was only really one way to answer

>“How do i help her?”
“If I am being honest, I have no idea. We got told this when we were… new, but most of us considered it ghost stories. Something told just to scare us, to make us appear only when we had to. I didn't actually know it was true before I heard about Annie”
>”So you don't know how to help her?”
“No, but I think I know how to not make it worse. Make sure she is as still as possible. The less she moves, the better. And try keep her fed”
>”Thanks Gnevny… thank you. Try speak with the others, look if you can find anything that will help her, anything at all”
“Will do”

>And with that, Gnevny left the room
>Which left you alone with your thoughts
>You had to do something for Annie
>Anything at all

>since the computer didn't have an Internet connection you spend an entire day on your phone
>Searching up and down on various archived forum threads on Hubris
>And as the sun goes down you come to about the same conclusion as Gnevny did
>Hubris really was a ghost story
>Something geists were scared with, to make sure they would never replace real women
>But then again, which geist would go a year and not one turn into their weapon form?

>Annie did
>She had relentlessly worked 7 days a week for almost a year
>maybe she wasn't told these ghost stories
>maybe she was, and just thought they were just that, stories
>or maybe she just didn't have time to think about it
>But now, whatever it was had Annie downed
>Your job was getting her back on her feet… tomorrow
>The light slowly faded outside
>You washed, and went upstairs
>Annie was sleeping, her pale skin reflecting the little remaining light her hair didn’t absorb
>>
File: 1470097218575.jpg (855KB, 2400x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1470097218575.jpg
855KB, 2400x1692px
>She looked gorgeous
>so much so you just stopped and looked at her chest slowly rising and falling with her breath
>She looked calm
>And peaceful
>And for the first time ever… fragile
>A heavy sigh and you gently close to door to what is now her room, and make yourself comfortable in the adjacent room
>Sleep was many, worried and restless hours away

>you awoke eventually
>sometime in the late morning
>not one minute after getting dressed you walk in and check on Annie
>It seemed like she didn't move a muscle
>her face, almost like porcelain, has the same calm expression
>her right arm was folded over the stomach in just the same way
>one again, you go down to the kitchen alone to make some food that wouldn't go bad if it stood for a few hours
>A simple pea soup
>easy to make, easy to eat, and something Annie liked as well
>You didn't want to make her up, so you left the soup on the nightstand, with a cute note encouraging her to eat it
>And then back down
>calls had to be made
>seeing who could be returned when
>and monitoring the several places you asked about Hubris
>not even the Internet was much use to you
>most responses were surprised with this happening at all, and none was helpful beyond what Gnevny told you
>not one bit of advice went further than “let her rest, I guess”

>But that isn't something that would deter you
>You call some of the “colleges” that helped you in the raid
>friends
>Anyone in your phone book that might have a clue
>but nothing
>the clock had ticked past 4 and the sun was once again setting when you went into the kitchen to get a very late lunch
>But you didn't get further than opening the refrigerator door when Doll came in with a serious face

“Go and see Annie. Now. And i didn't see or hear anything”
>>
>you don't even bother closing the door and skip up to the bedroom
>First is the sound
>Annie is crying
>Even worse, it's wasn't a quiet sob, like something she was trying to hide
>It was loud

>Not much to do but open the door and go inside
>It took you two seconds before realising what has happened
>The smell

>”Annie…”

>Her face is buried in her hands which don't do a very good job muffling her cries

>”Come here… I'll wash you up”

>you toss the soiled blanket aside and pick her up in a bridal carry
>Annie was so ashamed of herself
>She couldn't even look back up at you, or cling on to you with her arms, as she still covered her face with her hands

>”Don't worry Annie, it's nothing. Don't worry about it”

>The only bathroom with a bathtub was down one flight of stairs
>It was a little heavy to get her downstairs, but it was a burden you would happy carry
>A glimmer of gold har flashed around by the end of the lower staircase

>”Doll, you and the other outside or downstairs, right now!”

>You could sound very authoritative if you had to, not that you did very often
>But when you raised your voice, it was very clear that there wasn't much things discuss
>And besides, anything you could do to spare Annie any further embarrassment was worth doing
>You manage to get the bathroom door open with your foot and gently, gently lower Annie into the bathtub
>She’s shaking, sobbing, tears still falling down her cheek

>”Don’t worry sweetie, it’s nothing. It’s nothing to care about. Hey, what about i was you off completely?”

>The only response you get was sobbing

>”Annie, i’ll get rid of these clothes and wash you off properly, no problem. Just say “no” if you don’t want it
>>
File: 1412018649980.jpg (236KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1412018649980.jpg
236KB, 1600x1063px
>She remained quiet
>You let out a light sigh of relief and help hr out of her garments
>Jeans and underwear would need a round in the washing machine, but they were simply tossed in the corner of the shower for the time being

>”You know what, i was just gonna shower you, but since you’re so pretty i’m going to give you the full sponge bath. How about that?”

>Once again, you are just answered by mumbling muffled by sobs

>”Was that a no?”

>No response
>You did understand why Annie didn’t want to speak
>She was a proud creature, and this was deeply embarrassing
>So, you adjusted the water temperature, and then spent a long, long time washing her off
>Many many times you gently lift her legs up, take the sponge, and scrub them clean
>You repeat the same process on her arms, back, chest feet, hands
>Maybe as much as an hour later Annie is as clean as she will ever be
>Even her waist-long black hair is cleaned, and taken care of and… conditioned?
>Whatever the that was
>And then wrapped up into a soft towel and carried off to bed
>In another bedroom of course
>As you were drying her her eyelids started to get a little heavy

>”Annie dear. Tomorrow i’ll wake up early, and make some food for us. I’ll come up here, feed you and then go away for the day, to see if i can help you, Sounds good?”

>Tears started welling up in her eyes

>”Honey, what is it?”

>It takes her a full minute to formulate one sentence, but it hits the force of an angry man with a baseball bat

The more you fight it the more it will hurt when I…
>”Shhh. None of that. None of that”

>She was very keen on not being a burden to anyone
>Especially you

>”Don’t worry Annie. I’ll do everything i can”
>>
File: sea shadow.jpg (703KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
sea shadow.jpg
703KB, 1280x1201px
>She fell asleep with you holding her hand
>Did she hear what you said?
>Did it matter?

>Those were the thoughts when you put her clothes and the bedsheets in the washer
>When you took the mattress out to soak with water and let it dry
>When you made a solitary meal
>When you told the rest what they should do

>What could you do?

>Not giving up, for starters
>Next morning, you skip out of bed at 6 AM straight
>Get dressed, check on Annie, take a shower, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, feed Annie, spend half an hour telling her she isn’t worthless, a burden, something disposable or an anachronism
>Give instructions to Doll, give Annie a phone, make things VERY CLEAR to Doll
>All done before 07:15
>At exactly 21 minutes past 7, the inline 6 cylinder engine of the old, white BMW purrs to life and you treat the big sedan like a rally car in on the dirt road leading from the house
>You had a list of stops to visit today
>Two gun shops
>One gunsmith
>and one library

>First up was a “local” gun shop
>you pull up outside when they open at 8AM and go inside as their first customer
>The clerk is in his early 20, slightly overweight, spots on his face, greasy hair and a little note on his shirt saying “New at work”

“Good morning sir, welcome to Johnston firearms and outdoors, how can I help you?”
>”Hey, I have a bit of an Issue with one of my rifles, you wouldn't know anything about Hubris, would you?”
“Hubris? Doesn't really sound like… a rifle issue?”
>”It isn't, no”
“I could always check the logs…”

>The man browses through a computer at lightning speed a few times
>>
File: newport news.jpg (3MB, 2830x1900px) Image search: [Google]
newport news.jpg
3MB, 2830x1900px
“I don't think I see anything on that… what rifle is it, may I ask?”
>”A PTRS”
“Ah, alright. H&K girls never really-”
>”No, not PTR. I mean PTRS-41, soviet anti tank rifle”
“Anti tank…?”
>”Yeah”
“Uhm… i don't think we have ever had an anti tank rifle here. I could always… write a note or something, and get my colleges to look at it, and call you back if we find anything?”
>”Very happy if you do. The girl is in quite a bit of pain, and she have troubles moving, so I want to help her as soon as I can”
“I understand. We will call back when we can. A-and one last thing…”
>”Yeah?”
“H-how tall is she?”
>”Taller than I am. And just as strong”

>The clerk doesn't respond, but rather just stare, looking a little silly

>Back out to the old sedan and plot your next stop
>Another not-at-all local gun shop
>The voice from the phone says 216 miles and over 3.5 hours
>And so the drive began
>chewing up the miles was helped a little by 80s rock music on OG cassette tapes
>because at the point you bought it, a car from 1994 seemed like a good idea
>But at the very least it was comfortable and fast

>So, at just about noon you arrive at the second scheduled stop from the 4
>Another gun store
>This one was bigger, more generalised
>Apart from a vast selection of fuddporn, they had jackets, boots, silly caps, some magazines and so on
>But it was worth a try…?

>25 minutes later you are so rather pissed off at the general incompetence of almost all of the staff
>There wasn’t any “proof” of anything you were speaking about
>You get tossed around between different staff, none of them knowing anything, and finally arriving at another fudd in the back of the store saying that geists were made up
>>
File: Enterprise.jpg (56KB, 641x438px) Image search: [Google]
Enterprise.jpg
56KB, 641x438px
>A complete waste of time, then
>Next stop is a neighbouring town, another 3 hours of driving away
>The speed limit is a god awful 35, but it was a windy forest road, so you could happily ignore it and pretend you were actually at the Nürburgring
>A long left hander, leading into a tighter right turn
>followed by a straight, and then a left...
>The little needle climbs towards the redline, before it is lowered again as the engine is given a new gear to work with

>The mechanical dance goes on for an hour as tires squeal, brakes screech, engine sing and you giggling
>But the road straightened out and you had to do with flipping on the cruise control
>And following that Eddie guy’s advice and “ease the seat back” a little

>Another 90 minutes later you push open the doors to the library
>The section you are looking for is pitifully short on material
>First is a large copy of “Know your Vampirwaffen” written by one “Dr. Acula”
>What kind of name is that anyway?
>Other books included “Keeping your Springfield happy” by “The Builder” and a positively pristine copy of “Cute guns and why they are actually little girls” by “Dick Fender”
>Needless to say, neither of these sold very well

>Not that you had much choice
>You lend home most of what you find on the topic and get moving towards the last stop
>The gunsmith
>This was the one you had the highest hopes for
>An old man, wise as the pages of history itself
>many many years of experience
>Someone who has heard a lot of stories
>...Probably
>>
File: 1480648857495.jpg (683KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1480648857495.jpg
683KB, 2272x1704px
>The place did live up to your expectations
>Low roof
>thick air
>oil stains in places
>this could finally be the place you have looked for
>the man who runs the place is as predicted, old
>hair is graying and thinning
>but his hands are strong
>Probably someone who has worked his entire life
>Maybe even as a soldier

>And your hopes weren’t misplaced
>At the mention of Hubris he actually fired up that mind of his and started thinking
>Maybe he has heard something like this before
>His assistant started digging into a very big bookshelf
>There was wondering, trying to remember, looking for books
>Getting into the store, asking other geists

>It was actually going really well
>Until you mentioned it was a soviet gun
>The man stops all attempts to help you, places a 1911 on the counter and asks you to leave
>So much for trying

>The ride home wasn’t that bad
>The fact you hadn’t eaten anything all day wasn’t too bad
>you didn’t care much more having spent all day in the car either
>being told to leave despite trying to help someone close, just because she came from the wrong side of the atlantic ocean,you could live with
>But the pain of coming up in the room late in the evening, seeing her face light up with anticipation, and be forced to either lie to her or say you didn’t really make any progress…
>That hurt
>>
okay, all for me now!
>>
>>33998653
You're giving me some wicked /o/ feels. I've been looking into replacing my aging impractical car with something a little more suited to long daily commutes. But fuck, I want nothing more than a nice sounding, good handling sports car.

>>33998667
>It was actually going really well
>Until you mentioned it was a soviet gun
>The man stops all attempts to help you, places a 1911 on the counter and asks you to leave
>So much for trying
This makes me ridiculously salty, fuck that old fuck, and his 1911.

>>33998688
Very nice update, quite a few different feels in there. I was hoping the wise old man would make everything better, fuck his grudge holding ass.
>>
>>33998688
This just gets more and more feelsy for me. Loved it as always.
>>
>>33998667
Annie is going to be OK, right?
>>
File: hello there.gif (796KB, 450x277px) Image search: [Google]
hello there.gif
796KB, 450x277px
>>33999117
>>33999118
>>33999032
thanks for the input!

And regarding:
>I want nothing more than a nice sounding, good handling sports car

I have some experience on the subject. Sadly it only really involves european econoboxes and old BMWs (E39 M5 and an 850 CSi) and an R33 my dad had

And i'm sorta struggling with the same thing as well. i really REALLY want a GT86...
>>
>>33999157
>850csi
Fucking NICE

Always liked these cars but apparently upkeep is really expensive.
I feel like my 2012 cl550 is a spiritual successor - don't have pics of my phone unfortunately
>>
>>33999181
i'm gonna sound spoiled now, but the CSi was also dad's car.

Learned to drive in that thing. (and the R33 because somehow it was important i could drive on the right hand side as well)

And yes, upkeep will not be easy on you. But hey, 2 door coupe with a V12, what more would anyone want?
>>
>>33999157
>i really REALLY want a GT86...

I fucking feel ya, I want one so goddamn bad. Boxer engines sound fucking sweet, I honestly don't care a whole lot about engine output as long as the car can curve and has a decent transmission.

I borrowed a friend's dad's bmw once, I wanna say 325ci coupe. Nothing real fancy, but it was a five speed and had about twice as much horsepower as my car(112/200). I drove the piss out of it, and loved every second, I would have felt bad, if my friend's dad didn't drive it twice as hard. He drove the absoulte piss out of it. He passed a semi going 130 around a semi blind corner with 3 passengers, including me, he abused that car so much more than I did.

I can honestly say that inline 6 had the most orgasmic exhaust note I have ever heard.
>>
Oh...yay...burst appendix.

This shit happens to me at the worst of times.
>>
File: 1405783793767.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405783793767.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>33999434
>shilling inline 6
you are now my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqi-gpEs8Q

vid related is probably my favourite

>CSL is 30 times over my car budget
>GT86 is 6 times over
>>
>>33999473
That sounds extremely painful. Your appendix I'm guessing? Just curious, but did you have any previous symptoms, I thought they always acted up before bursting.

Hope you and your wifes operations go good.
>>
File: 1449380578954.jpg (531KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1449380578954.jpg
531KB, 1920x1280px
>>33999496
This is my favorite YouTube exhaust that I can remember, I forgot how much I love itb intakes.

https://youtu.be/0FXN-Jph1hI

I've been doing pretty good at saving money instead of spending it, but you're angstroms away from fucking my shit all up.
>>
File: confusion.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
Ever have that time you have to advise your friends to leave social media?
My friend started a meme country facebook page YEARS ago, having to do with a country that is a meme version of north korea but set in africa... over the last few weeks he's been stacking up the likes to a startling degree, HUNDREDS of them.
Half these motherfuckers liking the page are straight up fucking terrorists from north africa and the middle east. D-does anyone have the picture that says CONCERN?
>>
>>34000134
sounds like fun to me desu

>>33999617
oh yeah... i can see why you would like that

And btw, look up "faszination" if you want a ride. Don't wanna post her cause it gets a little off topic
>>
>>33998688
Always enjoy seeing ATannie updates
>This better have a happy ending

>>33998653
>“Know your Vampirwaffen” written by one “Dr. Acula”
>“Keeping your Springfield happy” by “The Builder”
>“Cute guns and why they are actually little girls” by “Dick Fender”

U thought you could just sneak those right on by without anyone noticing m8?
>>
>>33999517
Odd pain on Sunday, but I thought it was just overfeeding. Didn't go away Monday, but it was lessened, so thought I was in the clear. Tuesday and Wednesday were just progressively worse, and when wife was in for HER surgery, I spiked a fever.

Drove her home, drove myself to the hospital, and the last batch of tests indicated "burst". Now I'm waiting for the doc to get around so I can be wheeled out.

Wife is medically fine. Now that she's on bed rest, she's freaking out about me. I can't blame her, though.
>>
>>34000656
Heh, someone probably would

And for "Dick fender" that's actually a pun, besides sounding funny

>Dick fender
>D. Fender
>Defender
>???
>>
File: King-Goodwillissmug.jpg (197KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
King-Goodwillissmug.jpg
197KB, 800x487px
>>34000242
In theory, yes! The problems start when about ten guys or so from literally ISIS have pledged their lives to east korea... and so have dozens of other terrorists from north, east and central africa. Some of them in Somalia have even started recruiting... G-guys... I think my friend, the one I refered to as "Tim" in the tale of my endeavors yesterday, no less, is about to AnHero, "become a terrorist" and get killed by law enforcement... or worse STILL, he's about to take over somalia.
>>
>>33998653
>“Keeping your Springfield happy” by “The Builder”
>Not a best seller

Guess some people just don't want a happy Springfield. Shame, "The Builder" sounds like a pretty smart guy. I know I would buy that book.

Also, I'm with >>34000656
>Better have a happy ending
>>
>>34001412
Or they're easy enough to keep happy to not need advice.
>>
>>34000889
guard?
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: 1485481522807.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1485481522807.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>
File: 1493186768296.png (2MB, 1576x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1493186768296.png
2MB, 1576x4000px
>>
>>34000134
I left social media almost a year ago. It sounds to me like your friend is a bit off his rocker. If you feel it's only the one guy, see if you can bring him around. If it isn't, just take off. Don't look back.

No, I don't miss it. It's liberating, actually.

>>34001412
You of ALL people would definitely buy that book.

>>34000889
I'm also with them. I woke up from surgery, waited patiently until I could read again, and see what you wrote. It better end on either good feels of or a high note.
>>
File: larry.jpg (43KB, 416x231px) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
43KB, 416x231px
>>34005432
He's not THAT crazy, he just likes humor based on absurdity, as all my friends and I do, it was purely unintentional, do you think when we started joking about "The united states of eastern korea" as a joke about north korea's lore about kim Jong Il that we EXPECTED to gain followers from literal terrorist groups in the region our fictional nation was set in? Well... we didn't! We took a look at that shit... dude, like fifteen of these people legit look like they're local warlords. We knew not what we started. I'm SOOOOO glad I deleted my facebook acocunt, 'cause this shit's terrifying. If I wasn't on ALL the watchlists before, I certainly am now.
>inb4 anyone of you happens to BE that friend in particular and bring up the time we found the list of all the words whose utterance on the phone automatically puts you on a watchlist and read it aloud over the phone.
>>
File: 1492902990361.gif (2MB, 303x227px) Image search: [Google]
1492902990361.gif
2MB, 303x227px
Time for some pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/QGf0cAeh
>>
>>34005455
>the list of all the words whose utterance on the phone automatically puts you on a watchlist

I need this.
>>
>>34005432
Don't you worry~

Everything will he alright
>>
>>34005628
Dude. A great idea you have. Dreamstriding by dreameater? And the scene you painted! Oh, man. That was awesome.

Some things I want to point out.
>line 6
Some things just don't add up. Check verb tenses and continuity.
>the paragraph before awakening
It...makes some sort of sense, but only the kind of sense you get in dreamland. Is this intentional?
>lines 38-40
It kinda makes sense, but his explanation is lacking in oomph. Is there a way to clean this up?

Please write more. It works well for you. I would also like to keep dreaming with Cassa.
>>
When is guard going to draw comics? He has drawn little mini ones but I want full comics mayne
>>
>>34005886
Go bug him.
>>
File: OhBrettaGetReady.jpg (68KB, 962x713px) Image search: [Google]
OhBrettaGetReady.jpg
68KB, 962x713px
>>34005886
He is actually quite willing, just needs financial support. His patreon says 500 a month would be a start, assuming part time work it would be more like 600-700 so he could do comics full time.
>>
File: watch_ing.png (512KB, 705x320px) Image search: [Google]
watch_ing.png
512KB, 705x320px
>>34005844
JT, I have a question for you.

How long until you were able to eat normally after surgery?

I am still not able to have more than 20-30 mls at a time. I used to be able to go straight through an entire liter of whatever nonalcoholic fluid i wanted, and now i can't do anything larger than a large egg without that feeling of being painfully full in my stomach.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-19-10-29-47.png (622KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-19-10-29-47.png
622KB, 1080x1920px
(I have to make my fucking mind up on how to use the names)

>>34005990
It's very individual. After my first surgeries I had to eat like 10 times a day and in pitifully small amounts. And even then I dipped under 40kg/90lbs at times

I'm a little more "used" to it now so after just like, a few days I can eat super light stuff like... sallad chopped in blender-tier sized bits or like... pea soup

But depending on who it is it can take from like... a week to a day before you can eat properly

Pic unrelated
>>
>>34006032
Thanks for the information.

Also, yoi did it to your damn self with the names, JTAnnie.
>>
>>34005432
>you also had a surgery
glad to hear the wife and you did fine
>>
>tfw talking to JT about Annie

muwhahahahahahaha
>>
>>34005455
have your friend report that shit to the feds, get a fat reward
>>
I just applied for janitor.
If I get it, I'm going to summarily delete every one of these threads as fast as I can the instant they appear before my eyes.
>>
>>34006715
So youre applying to be an autistic faggot? Neat.
>>
>>34006715
Why don't you hurry up and do the world a favor by killing yourself?

>>34006746
>Applying to be something you already are
>>
File: queda_degatos.jpg (43KB, 339x420px) Image search: [Google]
queda_degatos.jpg
43KB, 339x420px
Is it that time?
>>
File: 1477007395034.jpg (918KB, 1034x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1477007395034.jpg
918KB, 1034x1516px
>>34007451
I think so.
>>
>>34006715
Based Zed
>>
>>34007468
I love shitpost o'clock
>>
>>34007502
>>
File: 4FBAsh0.jpg (313KB, 640x2029px) Image search: [Google]
4FBAsh0.jpg
313KB, 640x2029px
>>34007513
>>
File: 1494304237295.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494304237295.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
>>34007519
At least I can try working on my monster hunting with my PSP while innahospital.

Doc says I have freedom tomorrow. Maybe. Likely.

Does anyone have the homemade suppressor screencap using freeze plugs?
>>
File: 1469708472299.jpg (1MB, 1874x3488px) Image search: [Google]
1469708472299.jpg
1MB, 1874x3488px
>>34007541
>>
File: k_sings.png (1MB, 2108x2000px) Image search: [Google]
k_sings.png
1MB, 2108x2000px
>>34007546
MOAR SHITPOSTING
>>
File: 0d5fa374121aca7e284aef9a4a3d8400.jpg (144KB, 632x1368px) Image search: [Google]
0d5fa374121aca7e284aef9a4a3d8400.jpg
144KB, 632x1368px
>>34007558
>>
File: received_1394369697287218.jpg (178KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1394369697287218.jpg
178KB, 1080x1920px
>>34007563
Shilling counts too.
>>
File: received_10207840383071758.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207840383071758.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>34007575
Totally want this show back on the air.
>>
>>34007583

Dinosaucers?
>>
>>34007583
>>
File: image_2.jpg (30KB, 457x283px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
30KB, 457x283px
>>
File: shitting off a roof.png (39KB, 676x753px) Image search: [Google]
shitting off a roof.png
39KB, 676x753px
>>34007587
I thought it was called "dino riders" but maybe I'm wrong
>>
File: 922r_compliant_ak.webm (273KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
922r_compliant_ak.webm
273KB, 480x360px
>>34007630
>>
File: heineken.jpg (48KB, 450x387px) Image search: [Google]
heineken.jpg
48KB, 450x387px
>>34007638
>>
File: 1481758162478.png (261KB, 349x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481758162478.png
261KB, 349x395px
>>
File: 1439169385722.png (226KB, 1418x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1439169385722.png
226KB, 1418x1127px
>>34007650
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1485485556492.jpg (58KB, 1227x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485485556492.jpg
58KB, 1227x199px
>>
File: 1492028014583.png (373KB, 942x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492028014583.png
373KB, 942x692px
>>
File: doors.jpg (73KB, 644x700px) Image search: [Google]
doors.jpg
73KB, 644x700px
>>34007667
>>
File: 1484609235753.jpg (457KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484609235753.jpg
457KB, 763x1200px
>>
File: mah nigga.gif (483KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.gif
483KB, 141x141px
>>34007498
>>
>>34007519
someone else seems to have also watched "Dino Riders" as a kid
>>
now we wait for the page
>>
File: buddy_christ.jpg (33KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
buddy_christ.jpg
33KB, 370x284px
>>34007847
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>muffled soviet warcry on the distance

new thread
>>34008442
>>34008442
>>34008442
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.