[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

switchblades are about to become legal to carry here. i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Flag_of_Illinois.svg[1].png (205KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Illinois.svg[1].png
205KB, 1200x720px
switchblades are about to become legal to carry here.

i have zero experience with them and about $300 to spend.

what should i be looking for?
>>
>>34008329
I owned a Kershaw launch for a while, I really liked it but I misplaced it somewheres. I'm either going to buy another launch or go above your budget and get an infidel.
>>
>>34008329

Wait did mexico coppy Illinois or vice versa
>>
None, get yourself a useful fucking knife.
>>
>>34008401
This.
>>
>>34008329
>switchblade
>legal to carry in Illinois
>what is federal law

Good luck with that m8. Might as well carry a balisong if you want a useless toy.
>>
>>34008452
the federal laws only restrict the sale and manufacture. not possession
>>
>>34008452
>>34008401
Please tell me what exactly is useless about a knife that opens in a different manner than another knife? Once opened they're both knifes. If OP wants a switchblade why shouldn't he buy one?
>>
>>34009226
Go baton some kindling with a switchblade and tell me how that goes.
>>
>>34008329
Given your budget, I would say Benchmade.
>>34009240
Go carry a bush knife in your back pocket and tell me how that goes.
>>
>>34009496
>knife
>back pocket
It's almost as though you want to lose your expensive knife.
>>
>>34009513
The clip on my Boker keeps it back there.
>>
>>34008329
>switchblades are about to become legal to carry here
Source?
>>
File: pok pok.png (3MB, 1376x1456px)
pok pok.png
3MB, 1376x1456px
>>34008329

Boker has many of cheap automatic knives

http://www.bladehq.com/cat--Side-Opening-Automatics--40

here are some more of types

they are make great for putting holes in pocket
>>
>>34009658
>>34008329

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/05/18/switchblades-may-become-legal-in-illinois/
>>
>>34009240
Yeah, not what its for. Show me any pocket knife that can. Because they're all the same. And it's what OP wants.
>>
>>34008329
>http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/05/18/switchblades-may-become-legal-in-illinois/
Yet the suppressor bill is dead, there's a manufactor bill and assault rifle ban on the move.

Fucking hell I hate this state.
>>
>>34009240
>He unironically thinks batoning isn't retarded abuse of a knife
>He unironically carries a slab gripped no distal taper 3/8" thick fixed blade knife shaped object because muh batoning
If you aren't capable or comfortable shaving your balls with your EDC then it is too dull/has a shitty utility edge and you need to git gud

Buy a saw or bring a wedge dumbass
>Inb4 hurr but wut of u don't have a saw but somehow have your ridiculous overbuilt slab knife with you and nothing else
>Not having a saw on your EDC
My victorinox workchamp shits all over any knife you can baton with at 1/4 of the weight. Work smarter, not harder.

>>34008329
Get a mikov if you want something classy
Get a microtec OTF of you want something edgy and good
>>
>>34009910
niggers and spics don't carry around suppressors in their pockets.

while i'm not against the bill, it's pretty clear that the reason why it got this far is to allow thugs to get away with carrying easily concealable knives when otherwise they would be arrested for possessing them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.