[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ P-10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1048.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Shot p-10, good gun, not particularly exciting.

Reset is really short. Ambi-controls are done well. It feels like the same weight as my p-07.
It's good but other than using Glock holsters and having a really short reset there's nothing particularly exciting and I shoot my p-07 just as well if not better.
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34008007
>>
File: IMG_1051.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1051.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34008021
I'm not posting any groups because they were all pretty bad today. I'd been to busy to eat today and it always makes my groups worse for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34008040
Seems like a good gun but I would have preferred a thicker grip.
>>
it's a real shame they couldn't make the slide ride deeper in the frame, like other czs
>>
>>34008007
I was looking to pick up a cz 75 compact but nobody seems to carry them
>>
I've got no interest in it, and I'm a CZ fanboy. It just seems like this is CZ getting their feet wet with a stiker-fired pistol. Ideally it sells well enough for them to make another a model with some improvements. CZ is probably the only company I would say could build an actual Glock killer. Everyone else is either too expensive or too retarded.
>>
>>34008554
I don't doubt CZ can make a better Glock than Glock themselves, but I doubt that they can actually impact the market in any meaningful way with it.

Most of the market doesn't know what CZ is, and of those who do, 90% care only about the 75.
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (1MB, 2088x3648px)
IMG_0818.jpg
1MB, 2088x3648px
>>34008554
I got to give them credit for it being well executed but it really only brings 2 things to the table to set itself apart. Super short reset and Glock holsters.

>>34008075
They are very nice shooting and you can get them in steel or aluminum frames. The steel p-01, pictured, is mine. Nice gun but WAY to heavy for a compact conceal gun. Get the pcr I think they call it.
>>
>>34009267

That's true, but there is nothing wrong with making with this. Right now as >>34009280 said, the P-10 just isn't enough to do it. I want a better Glock than Glock, that's better looking than a Glock, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I think CZ is capable of delivering this. They know their market (aside from LEO and Military) is for discretionary buyers that either aren't willing to cough up over a grand for an out of the box pistol used in home defense and pretty much home defense only, or comp. shooters who want something that will serve them very well but isn't 3 or 4 grand. I think CZ buyers are for the most part the most lucid of gun owners.

They know that their guns are good, but can't command the stupid prices of HK/FN. And they know that their guns are more than good enough for competitive shooting, but that you also aren't probably Jerry Miculek or if you think that you are, you can look elsewhere. I don't even think that their completely sporterized race guns are available currently.
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (237KB, 750x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
237KB, 750x1079px
>>34009374
Canik is making a competition gun you might like. Trigger puts everything else to shame.
>>
>>34008040
Low blood sugar=shakier hands
>>
>>34009559
Yeah idk, I feel fine but at 7 yards I get quarter sized groups unless I haven't eaten in which case I get 2 or 3" groups. Don't feel shaky, can see target fine, everything feels fine but it's been going on long enough I noticed it then checked it with some experimentation.
If I don't eat I can only reliably trust myself to get 3" groups at 7 yards.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.