[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NY State doesn't want poor people to own guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170519-115314.png (266KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519-115314.png
266KB, 1200x1920px
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2017/A2260#no

tl:;Dr if you're a gun owner in the state of NY you'll have to pay liability insurance of at least a quarter of a million dollars

I guess the Democrats in that state don't give a shit about the most vulnerable members of society who need guns the most. Also if you can't afford that insurance you are stripped of your god given rights.

Fuck those elitist assholes.
>>
>>34006935

Bump
>>
>gun control
>ever ending

pick one

muh reasonable control faggots are cunts
>>
File: 1491108949553.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491108949553.gif
1MB, 600x600px
jew york

its not a meme
>>
>>34006935
If this and the trigger pull law pass it's basically a de facto ban on all firearms. Thankfully I can't see this passing or even then, I feel like it wouldn't hold up in the Supreme Court, especially now that Gorsuch is on board.
>>
This won't hold up in courts for a minute. But, I don't think the insurance would be as expensive as you think. Insurers take the actual risk of a claim into account. And your average gun owner is pretty much a non-risk.
>>
>>34006935
they tried this back in 2015. the bill backers get campaign money from the insurance lobby
>>
>>34006935
>Its a racist elitist bigoted literal holocaust to require a $10 government ID card to vote
>Its totally fine for the Government to collude with insurance companies to create defacto taxes that rob the poor of their 2nd amendment rights

Ok let's go ahead and make poll tax too, I'd wager all this leftist shit would die out quick once the all greedy lazy adult babies realize they need to give something to reap the benefits of the state. Sorry but punishing law abiding citizens won't make someone whose family tree had teenage single moms for the last 4 generations and grew up breathing 2nd hand crack smoke any less likely to shoot his equally fucked up neighbors with a stolen illegal gun.
>>
>>34006935
>quarter of a million dollars

not that expensive ?

i have $1mil umbrella liability insurance costs $90/year but have to have minimum on auto & apart to even get this insurance
>>
>>34007794
>$10 ID card to vote.
>Holocaust.
Of course it is, voter fraud is how they get 60% of votes.
>>
>>34007830
>[citation needed}
>>
>>34006935

the goal of gun control has always been to disarm nonwhites, or generally people of the lower classes
>>
>>34007284
i'm just curious..do ANY insurance agency actually offer a plan that would cover negligent use of a firearm?
>>
>>34006935
of course they need to criminalize and disarm the poor the downtrodden and abused, so they cant rise up in armed revolution against a corrupt and abusive govt
>>
File: sm2.png (881KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sm2.png
881KB, 1920x1080px
>>34007897
Various types of casualty insurance cover negligence (auto insurance, malpractice insurance.) I've never heard of firearm insurance policies though. I'm assuming the 90 days window is for firms to design and value these policies for the first time, and it may be purposely short so that none become available while the bill's sponsors claim a propaganda victory in "we gave you a chance, not our fault muh free market doesn't want to cover this dangerous thing"

>>34007905
This. Disarmed proletariat only helps criminals and the bourgeoisie
>>
>>34007890
In the original liberal democratic kkk style yeah.
>>
>>34007794
Because it's shit like this that only affects white people who do their best to he good citizens. The voter id shit is so democrats can pad their votes with illegal shitskins. Literal treasonous garbage
>>
Some one will start some sort of cheap group policy for this. Still BS, still wont accomplish anything.
>>
> privilege to own
Get fucked commies...
>>
Not surprised. I am sure if they could pass a law requiring anyone who even thinks about owning a gun to be put in prison, they'd trip over themselves trying to push it.
>>
File: 451.png (707KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
451.png
707KB, 1280x720px
>>34009256
>>34007830
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.