[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African Nukes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1417.png (526KB, 615x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.png
526KB, 615x431px
South Africa giving up its nukes in 1993 is often held up as a triumph of peace by leftists.
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/05/08/526078459/giving-up-nuclear-weapons-its-rare-but-its-happened

But what country would give up nukes? Were back-door deals with western countries to ensure nuclear weapons don't fall into the hands of blacks?
>>
They just hid the facility under a bigger facility.

Watch season two of the documantary series "Strike Back" on cinemax to learn all about it.
>>
>>34006217
leftists revel in ruining countries, hope the cape secedes
>>
>>34006223
fpbp
>>
>>34006223
Explain - for those that don't watch tv. Is this a documentary
>>
File: Afrikaners.jpg (60KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaners.jpg
60KB, 604x377px
>>34006226
this
>>
>>34006217
SA's government then was the only legit government in the world ever. they spared the world massive tragedy at their own expense. you show me another government, especially in 2017, doing that.
>>
>>34006236
It's a TV show man
>>
>>34006236
No lad, its a tv series, anon is just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>34006226
>>34006240
Only after every huwhite in the country moves there
>>
>>34006264
>>34006275
Googled it. I'm retarded thanks.
>>
File: Asshole.jpg (48KB, 364x333px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole.jpg
48KB, 364x333px
The incumbent white government disposed of its nukes because they sure as fuck wasn't going to give the ANC that level of power.
>>
File: Flyboy.png (226KB, 1889x865px) Image search: [Google]
Flyboy.png
226KB, 1889x865px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
>>
>>34007727
If this dude had a GoFundMe account I'd put $1000.
>>
>>34007797
might help pay for some fuel
>>
>>34006217
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34007727
You know, I'm beginning to think there was something in the water during UDI-era Rhodesia that turned white mens' balls into solid brass.
>>
nuclear weapons maintain peace. giving them up opens you up to conventional conflicts from peers and the nuclear powers.

treaties against nuclear proliferation are really about keeping the nuclear super/great powers on top of the world order. By preventing smaller nations from obtaining nuclear arms and becoming off limits to conventional warfare.

If North Korea didn't have nuclear weapons. Then they would have been eliminated already.

India and Pakistan would have got into wars that are more than border skirmishes.
>>
>>34008707
kek
>>
>>34008707
Honestly on some level I think it was due to the fact that those nations were having to fight and supply their own arms.

Being forced to be self-sufficient and having responsibility instilled something good in those people.

Now with the reliance of foreign aid and such has wussified people.
>>
>>34007727
my new hero
>>
>>34008748
Not exactly. If every asshole had a nuke, conventional wars would only be a thing of the past because nuclear wars would be the new normal.
>>
>>34006217
>YFW Leftists cheer this but it was just whitey being racist and not trusting the new black govt.
>>
>>34008748
India and Pakistan I'll certainly give you, the Norks nukes on the other hand are at best something to be delayed every few years in return for more international aid rather than the reason for the country still existing. Nobody seriously wants to take them out anymore because it would be a hell of a mess to deal with afterwards, and I don't mean the results of them actually managing to use one of their nukes or even the mythical arty barrage they wouldn't actually be able to fire off fully. Ultimately they would lose hard in a war with the South/the US, but then you have a country full largely of extremely poor illiterate farmers that should notionally be reunited with the South. Except they don't really want to pay for raising all those people up out of poverty over the next couple of generations, China already has plenty of dirt poor farmers of their own and don't want any more, so unless Kim or someone else down the road does something monumentally stupid to force everyone elses hand it's far easier and cheaper to let them carry on being poor and doing their dances pretending they're in any way relevant north of the border.
>>
>>34006217
>But what country would give up nukes?
Most countries that currently doesn't have them?

They're expensive to maintain and once apartheid ended they didn't have to pretend to be big dogs anymore. There was literally no use for them, given their regional focus and minute ambition.
>>
>>34006321
I agree, I think the white government knew their days were numbered and didn't want to wait till the last minute, or it was too late, and end up handing the whole package over to a bunch of irresponsible children. Look at how well things are going there now, what an orderly, well kept, clean, and safe economic powerhouse South Africa has turned into.
>>
File: SUGG OUR GOGGKS DDD.png (7KB, 368x468px) Image search: [Google]
SUGG OUR GOGGKS DDD.png
7KB, 368x468px
>>34007727
>Kills people by teabagging them with a Hind
IT'S JUST LIKE MY ARMA 2 ANIMES
>>
>>34006217
Ukraine and Kazakhstan gave up Russian nukes after the USSR broke up.
>>
It's a fucking good job that they decided to give them up. Just look at the state of that country now that the civilised white man has gone from power and the uneducated, tribal blacks are in charge. Imagine those apes having the keys to nuclear weapons.
>>
>>34010031
It would be pretty funny though. Bunch of Africans nuke their own country because they were arguing over who killed a goat 2000 years ago.
>>
>>34006217
wait, niggers in south africa have secret nukes?

this is the nervous break down that will kill me.

fuck you OP
>>
>>34006217
The international community will promise better trade deals to countries for giving up nukes. It's not uncommon to try and keep third world countries from having nukes and newly nigger-run South Africa needed every economic benefits it could get.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.