[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jocko-willink.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jocko-willink.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
thoughts on this guy?
>>
i too watched the jre
>>
Dude is legit.
>>
File: 1262625559097.jpg (556KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1262625559097.jpg
556KB, 1920x1200px
read his book and listening to the podcasts, it's legit outstanding stuff, can't recommend it highly enough, if it doesn't get you fired up you're dead inside

anyone who's served and especially deployed would appreciate it
>>
>>34001664
son
i am disappoint
>>
>>34001664
I think I don't know who the fuck he is.
>>
>>34001664
Adenoid facies
>>
>>34001664
dont know who this meathead is
>>
>>34003466
kek
>>
>>34001664
No idea who he is, but he's trying too hard to look tough
>>
>>34001664
He truly seems like a stand-up guy and won't allow anything less than the best out of himself. He just seems like that kinda guy.

I just think he's too pro war. Borders on murderous, if you ask me. He seems too willing to go out himself or to send others to kill people. It's one thing if you have the guts to do it yourself. But another if you want to do it. I get the feeling that this guy wants to go out there and kill people. Perhaps he's seen some of the atrocious things some of these people are capable of and maybe that fuels this vibe that I get from him. I don't know. I wouldn't want to be fighting against him, that's for sure. I think that alone says a lot.
>>
File: omd_pZzP_400x400.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
omd_pZzP_400x400.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Let's not forget about Weegee.
>>
>>34001664
>listening to pawns

nope
>>
File: 1494101699251.jpg (99KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
1494101699251.jpg
99KB, 960x623px
>>34004291
>dude like, the military are like, pawns bro. They dont think, like, they just follow orders man. Its just pawns man, not like, freethinkers and rebels like me man, you know, smart, like, we go against the system bro
>>
>>34004431
dude, don't act like you don't know how the world works. you're smarter than that
>>
>>34001664
>ME TINY FOREHEAD MAN
>ME CRUSH YOU WITH PENIS

That is what his face tells me. That is only what it tells me
>>
Jocko Willink
>>
>>34004431
>they just follow orders man
>implying they don't just do exactly that
>>
>>34004431

Not him but seriously you're a cuck if you think that's not true. I was a muhreene but it didn't like being in there once I was there.

You're not fighting for your country and its sad to see all the retards that think so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.