[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you a gun enthusiast /k/? or What made you switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 66

File: 1494958862313.jpg (230KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494958862313.jpg
230KB, 960x960px
What made you a gun enthusiast /k/?

or

What made you switch from anti-gun to pro-gun? Was it niggers?
>>
>>34000480
i didn't care about owning a gun until liberals wanted to take them away.
>>
BUMP
>>
>>34000480
>saying nigger on /k/
>posting a coalburner
you are about to get a ton of (You)s my friend
>>
>>34000480
Before I simply watched CNN and was angry about how people were easily able to get guns. I wanted to ban “Assault Rifles” and introduce strict gun control. When compared to other developed countries, it seemed at the time that America’s gun laws were the reason for it’s incredibly high murder rates.

Then I started to read on the statistics. Even though America had a higher murder rate among developed nations, it’s guns per capita rate would have meant that it’s murder rate would be exceptionally higher. However, this wasn’t the case. There were several other countries with strict gun control, but with much higher murder rates. This proved to me that the gun’s were not a direct correlation.

Another thing I realized is that America’s gun problem was highly concentrated in poor neighborhoods. Socioeconomic standings had a lot more to do with gun violence than the guns itself, and Chicago is a perfect example of this. Why is the North Side incredibly safe when compared to the South and West Sides, which account for more than 70% of all crime in Chicago? The entire city has the same gun laws, yet the parts of the city are much more violent than others.

I still and still won't support NRA though
>>
>>34000480
>What made you switch from anti-gun to pro-gun? Was it niggers?
I was a dumb kid but decided to not be a dumb retard and actually put effort into researching statistics around the matter. I thought guns were interesting mechanically before this, but I was the type who was complacent having them be severely restricted. After doing some research on gun laws, crime statistics, annual death statistics, etc for a high school debate class project I went from anti-gun to neutral-leaning-pro. After that I did more and more digging and now I'm in the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" category.
>>
File: 1486968933523.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486968933523.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
>>34000480
Being taken to the range with my dad when I was 12 made me start loving guns. Also my disdain for Negroids helps as well.
>>
I like the mechanical aspect. Video games like Rainbow Six and the Army Men games got me focused on firearms specifically. Cars aren't as interesting.
>>
>>34000491
I didn't care about owning a gun until nobrains /r/epublifags wouldn't shut up about democrats wanting to "take ma gunz!" away.
>>
>>34000480
i have always loved guns. my parents told me when i was a toddler they wouldn't let me play with toy guns, so i would make myself field expedient versions by biting the shape out of cheese sandwiches or whatever else came to hand.
>>
>>34000506
Who gives a fuck
Take away the big titties that will be big saggy lumps in a couple years and the makeup and she's nothing special. She's obviously an attention whore - let the nigs have her.

If Taylor ever dates a black guy I'll fucking go postal
>>
>>34000524
>I still and still won't support NRA though
faggot
>>
>>34000480
Something seems odd about her tits, they're un-naturally round.
Gonna need a name so I can do some more research and diagnose her.

I think she may have a vitamin D deficiency, but I'm gonna need more pictures of them tiddies to accurately tell.
>>
File: Vaquero.jpg (152KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vaquero.jpg
152KB, 765x1024px
Always was into guns, dad was a legal immigrant who went full AMERICA FUCK YEA when he got here, this was aggravated when he discovered American gun culture, growing up we had a .22 rifle that we would use to shoot coyotes and rabbits when ever they'd break into the backyard and that was very often, grew up watching westerns and those 60s WWII epics. I personally didn't own a gun until I was 20 years old, I put together a homebrew AR but I already knew how to fire and handle guns at that point on top of being a milfag, I like to think that REAL Southwestern culture is synonymous with gun culture, even in Niggerfornia, now I own 3 guns, a bunch of gear and am saving up for another gun

So who else /Southwest/ here?
>>
Dad had a few fudd guns that he barely touched, but he had a shitload of books on military history and equipment and related things. This got me interested in the same subjects, I was originally in the "you americans are crazy with your assault weapons" camp, as that's what I had been taught by parents, school, media etc. But I am sceptical and don't like being told how to think, so when I started hanging around places like /k/ for the military equipment and history related threads the pro-gun aspects started to sway me.
>>
>>34000582
>If Taylor ever dates a black guy I'll fucking go postal
anon I..
>>
>>34000594
Yep - NRAs got a shit track record but they always make the libtards shit themselves whenever they try to psd gun legislation. The fact that they're always complaining about the big bad lobbyists of the NRA lets me know my money is going to the right people.
>>
>>34000625
do you think anyone has really physically tried to have sex with her since john mayer?
>>
>>34000480
dindu webms on /pol/ desu
>>
I started learning how to shoot right after the Mumbai terror attack.

It scared a lot of people I was close to. Also made me realize police response times can never be perfect.
>>
>>34000506
nice b8
>>
File: IMG_1452.jpg (33KB, 630x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1452.jpg
33KB, 630x250px
>>34000625
>>34000582
Oh god - sorry /k/, hope your ARs don't get get grabbed
>>
>>34000569
>biting the shape out of cheese sandwiches

Holy fuck are you me? My mom always says that seeing me do that was what made her give up and let me have toy guns.
>>
File: yPzQP6q.jpg (69KB, 680x759px) Image search: [Google]
yPzQP6q.jpg
69KB, 680x759px
>>34000480
Parents were extremely far left leaning, borderline communists. My father, ex-Marine 26xx (forgot which MOS exactly, he worked communications and was a technician of sorts) is a total Berniebro, suck's Elizabeth Warren's withered clit, etc. He got pussy-whipped by my communist, SJW, Tumblrina mother so hard. My mother is the type to unironically use the terms "mansplaining," "manspreading," and "cultural appropriation" in the same sentence.

I grew up with an almost morbid fascination with anything that wasn't this narrow-minded Commie worldview, and was blessed with the internet in my youth as well as this magical place known as 4chan. I had always thought firearms were neat both on the mechanical and hobbyist level and whenever I could tagged along with my best friend to go shoot his Marlin Model 60. In high school I joined up the JROTC with the sole purpose of being able to join the rifle team and learned I was fucking GREAT at it. Around the same time age 14 I started swinging just right of center and found myself learning things that conflicted with everything my parents indoctrinated me into. I discovered that there are other news outlets besides MSNBC and that Rachel Maddow is a fucking mongoloid retard turbodyke.

A couple years later after a pretty shitty car wreck I used my disability to get them to buy me guns, and despite still residing within this shitty commie household I am freely allowed to own guns and convinced my father to even get a CHL. Not all is well though, I think my upbringing made me a fucking faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (111KB, 712x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
111KB, 712x923px
There is no turning back now

My contract is sealed
>>
>>34000480
Always liked military shit as a kid, would always borrow military books from the library and read them.
Then I grew older and found the firey thunder stick I only read about in books

Now I wanna build an AR when I get my license
>>
>>34000480
Seriously who is the big tiddies bitch?
I'm just tryin to jerk off over here, somebody help me out.
>>
File: doj on guns.jpg (152KB, 385x960px) Image search: [Google]
doj on guns.jpg
152KB, 385x960px
Last year of High school I debated a guy for a class and he said his family had Ar-15s for hunting and self defense pretty honestly and sensibly and I was spewing Joe Bidens crap about how you only need a double barrel shotgun. I was a bit hostile, I guess I 'won' that debate in class but it planted the seeds of doubt in my mind. Later I was recovering from surgery and the drugs made me a bit loopy and I wondered how guns really work, so I looked it up and I started reading more and more, and then about real statistics, the seeds bloomed into a love for guns. I wish I could apologize to that guy for me being a cunt.
>>
>Son, this your Daisy BB gun
>>
File: 1495056995424.jpg (163KB, 985x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495056995424.jpg
163KB, 985x768px
>>34000480
When I realized that the same people who want to ban guns also want to ban all speech they deem “incorrect”, along with any other rights they find inconvenient, such as due process protections for people accused of sexual assault.
>>
>>34000480
I grew up in america in the mid to late 80s
Why wouldnt I be into guns?
I'd have to be some kind of retarded faggot not to
>>
>>34000480
From my own personal experience, it is indoctrination and environment.
>>
My father taught me the phrase 'shall not be infringed', and I've always liked guns, liked shooting them, liked learning about what makes them work, they're really a marvel of human engineering and ingenuity, and easily one of our greatest inventions.
>>
File: 1482363755637.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482363755637.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>34000750
>>
At first I just wanted to get into hunting but my life truly changed the first time I shot a gun.
>>
>>34000547
same here. Rainbow Six New Vegas and Arma peek my interest in firearms.
>>
>>34000480
Sauce?
>>
>>34000731
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34000480

You know that beta cuck reporter that got ptsd from shooting? Well when i was little, an ar15 scared the shit out of me too, but even then i still loved guns.

I would buy them, and be to scared to shoot them, but they were awesome, and what if i needed to shoot a dindu?

I eventually overcame my fear and became a man
>>
>>34000480
>shot a few times as a kiddo with a .22 and thought it was boring because bolt action .22 my dad hadn't sighted in for 30 years and couldn't hit shit
>fast forward to college
>end up shooting handguns and rifles pretty regularly with my father as a bonding activity
>sandy habbening happens
>become militant progun /k/ posting constitution loving government distrusting NAP abiding watchlist entry within a week of the full force of the MSM and the cuck democrats I was told to vote for all my life once I turned 18 try to trade freedom for safety after a a manufactured tragedy
>an eye opening moment that had all my subconscious resistance to enforced equality of result liberal PC fahrenheit451/1984 doublethink bullshit coalesce around the keystone of my deep and entirely rational hatred of fucking antigunners
>>
File: 1460914095792.jpg (32KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460914095792.jpg
32KB, 704x480px
Call of Duty 4/MW2 with a little Counter-Strike: Source on the side got me into guns. I was your usual nogunz, but i never went on /k/ during that time. Never acted like I was an expert like the nogunz here do, however.

It was a combination of the Pulse club shooting and the 2016 election that finally got me to purchase a gun. The extremely slow police response to Pulse spooked the shit out of me and Clinton having a real chance at becoming president encouraged me to get an AR-15 in case she won.

Now I'm a gun guy because they're really fun to shoot.
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>34000928
>>
File: 26842729050_7689ddc89b_b.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
26842729050_7689ddc89b_b.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>34000778
I wish I knew anon :(
>>
>>34000480
>Was it niggers?
Yeah, but they were white niggers.
>>
I've always been into guns. BB to .22 to BP to center fire.

I've owned a gun since I was 13.
Even joined the NRA without telling my parents.
>>
>>34001004
wiggers
>>
File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
>>34000978
>>
File: Mirrors_Edge_TMP.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mirrors_Edge_TMP.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>34000480
I never was antigun

shooting guns in videogames brought me to shoot guns in real life
it was fun, I am into technology and history
so, I ended up with a multifaceted hobby / passion
>>
>>34000480

Mostly niggers, there was also a break in rape/murder comitted by a South American in my neighborhood so I decided to purchase a Smith & Wesson .45 M&P

It's a comfy gun. I'm currently saving up for a Beretta though.
>>
>>34000480
On most issues, there is an initial 5 second analysis that most people get as a product of their environment. If you’re exposed to an anti-gun proponent, it can sound pretty simple. Gun crime? Ban guns, problem solved! Why are there pro-gun folks? They are just gun industry guys who want to stay in business at the expense of social harmony. It makes sense as initial thoughts.

The same thing happens on the other side. Banning guns is the same as only giving criminals guns. What good is a cop 10 minutes away, if you can even get to your phone, when a threat is right in front of you? The law says something about shall not be infringed, doesn’t it?

There is a happy medium somewhere. Those who only got the 5 second analysis make either side sound extreme and impractical.
>>
>>34000750

WHAT THE FUCK
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34001086
>more niggers
>more gun sales

Is this how we redpilled folks?
>>
>>34000582
Date a black guy? I think the brothers have been running more trains thru that than grand central.
>>
>>34000550
How does shareblue keep paying you faggots?

>democrat
>the current year
rigging their primary and identity politics have broken the back of the democratic party. 2018 is going to be a bloodbath; almost no republicans in jeopardy but plenty of dixiecrats and steel belt cuckolds who are going to get their asses booted by the same silent majority that tore down the blue wall.
>>
>>34001059
I'm with this guy
>>
back when I was like 5 my grandpa got me interested in guns and the military. been hooked ever since. I was shooting at like age 7.
>>
>>34000778
Aylin Mamedova
>>
>>34000569
Nailing pieces of wood together
Sticking pieces of pipe together

I think my mom gave up when I was running around with a book pretending to shoot people.
>>
File: NVG.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
NVG.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>34000480
wanted to hunt, went to shooting range, had fun anyway, then at some point I began to FEEL how restrictive the rules at the range were, somehow "two seconds between shots" turned to "five seconds now, but be sure to wait eight just to be sure" and I just fucking hated that shit. I guess it was okay when I was twelve and had a .270 bolt gun from remington, which I won in a raffle right about the time remington turned to remshit, but when I got more and more into it, it just... I fucking hate living in california. Life is suffering, and even in the paradise that will be other states, I couldn't slate my thirst for general purpose machine guns and full auto battle rifles as a hobby... paradise is suffering, hell is suffering... Why can't we just have the inevitable nuclear war already?
>>
>>34000533
I like your style dude
>>
Anime.
>>
>>34000480
I loved guns since Medal of Honor: Frontline. As an adult I always assumed guns were an expensive and incredibly difficult thing to get. One day I walked into my LGS looking for a camp axe (nice place where the guns are out, free to fingerbang) and they had a Mosin on the rack for $178. I bought it and I've never looked back. I thought I would never get a CPL or anything like that, until I realized it's 90% filling out paperwork. Now I'm looking up ATF forms for SBRs and AoWs
>>
>>34001100
you know, one nignog drove gunsales up like noone before
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (88KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
88KB, 300x250px
>>34001056
>>
I've liked guns since I was little, and have been hanging around /k/ for ages, but it was Trump getting elected that really pushed me over the edge.

Before you jump down my throat for that one, it's not what you're thinking. I'm stuck in LA and I'm seriously concerned that there's going to be another chimpout when the welfare checks stop coming and la migra starts showing up at the door, and my nice white neighborhood is likely to be a prime target if shit goes down.
>>
>>34000480

>gf breaks up with me
>devoted way t much effort into that relationship and realize I lack hobbies other than video games
>fuck it I have loved military history and firearms
>lets go to a gun range that has cool ww2 firearms

cut to me 6 months later now owning 8 guns.
>>
>>34000480
When I was in middle school one of my friends voiced an opinion in favor of gun control and I took the opposing view to be contrary.
>>
>>34001208
problem?
>>
>>34001132
ty
>>
In highschool I became hardcore lefty full communism now so I figured I needed guns for when the redvolution comes. Fast forward to sandy hook and the resulting big push for gun control from the left and I kind of had a waking moment when it wasn't the right who were trying to strip the proletariat of their god given right to firearms.
>>
>>34000480
I was always interested in firearms since I've liked reading about the major wars of the last 150+ years since middle school, but wasn't REALLY interested in buying and looking into firearms, both old and new, until I shot for the first time last summer. A Marlin bolt action .22 and a Mossman 500 took my heart and ran. Since then I've only bought an SKS but have a wishlist set up. Thinking a Gewehr 98 next.
>>
>>34000480
>Was it niggers?

Yes
>>
>>34001354
and now I am a centrist union man, just like my father and his father before him. Thus is the fate of all who dwell in the rust-belt.
>>
File: 1494912539905.jpg (68KB, 607x816px) Image search: [Google]
1494912539905.jpg
68KB, 607x816px
>>34001354
We just want to put you against a wall, not the proletariat.
>>
>>34000550

There are only two important parties in the US and only one of those wants to ban guns. How is this difficult for you people to figure out?
>>
>>34001374
You just need a time machine and you can go kill a genuine commie. nice reading comprehension you dolt.
>>
>>34000480
I grew up in an extremely anti-gun family (anything view that isn't espoused by the democratic party is evil) but I've never been against the idea of citizens owning weapons and firearms. I just wasn't able to acquire anything until I started working after college. My family hates me now even though I'm the only kid who's not a complete degenerate fuck up.
>>
>>34000480
I grew up in Queens New York where guns were demonized, I was always a social outcast hated on and shitted on by people. I became a loner to protect myself from more hurt. After columbine happened I was falsely accused of threatening to shoot up the school, several, several times. One time the cops were there in the principal's office to arrest me. They marched me out in cuffs in a walk of shame while the rest of the school cheered. After one too many false accusations, I just fucking snapped and got sent to special ed for problem kids. All the staff were black and hated white people. I was the only white kid there. I was supposed to write a report on MLK but instead I did an oral report on James Earl Ray his assassin. None of the niggers were wise enough to understand who he was, until long after the presentation. I studied for weeks every little bit of info I could and went into detail about ballistics and the wind speed, projectile velocity, etc etc. The research I did got me involved in guns. I was studying in the library and the librarian called my parents asking why I was checking out so many books on firearms(they had only like 3). This was pre google. Then the cops came and slammed me into the ground while I was reading quietly in the back. That's when I realized I might as well be the social pariah everyone expects me to be.

I still lived in the same neighborhood where the kids whom I went to my old school lived. I knew I was hated and began to play the part of the villain. I bulked up working out in my garage in the driveway in full view of everyone. Everyday after school for 3 hours a night before my dad came home and needed the space. I began to go on hunting trips with my uncle in Maine and got the chance to shoot a full auto Thompson. I took lots and lots of pictures of my self with guns

cont
>>
>>34001481
this story better have a happy ending where you become someone who is not a complete social reject
>>
>>34001329
Bitch im posting pepes
>>
>>34001243
When that time comes make sure to kill as many worthless spics as possible because you're not gonna have many more possibilities for that for quite some time, unless a full blown race war breaks out.
>>
>>34000480
I needed a sport and have shot competitively for close to 20 years.
>Was it niggers
No, I actually teach minority kids to shoot competitively.
>>
>>34001498
you merely adopted the dark.
>>
File: zzzzzzzshtop.jpg (79KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzshtop.jpg
79KB, 301x312px
>>34000480
You guys.
>>
>>34000480
My dad and YouTube
>>
>>34000480
Yes, it was niggers
>>
>>34000524
>poor

You mean niggers

t. Chicongoan
>>
>>34001481
After I shared the pictures of myself holding guns with my classmates and former classmates. The cops visited me many many times, at first they were cordial pretending to be worried about my well being. Then the social workers came getting themselves involved in my personal life. After they couldn't find any dirt on me from hours of shrink sessions. The state became belligerent towards me. The cops began to harass me, stopping me in the middle of the day, coming into my house when my parents weren't home, they were trying to push me over the edge and pounce on me as soon as I snapped. Just like last time. It all escalated with my house being raided by the cops in the early morning. They didn't find shit. Just volumes and volumes of books about guns. My parents were pissed at me and rightfully so. But I never stopped being an asshole. My neighbor was a cop and his daughter and I went to the same school together. He was worried that I was gonna shoot up the place and I kept him thinking that. Sometimes He'd visit me with his S&W5906 openly holstered while I was working out in my garage trying to intimidate me. He wanted to instigate me into trying to put my hands on him. He was about my height and much bigger than me, shaved head, biceps like my head. We'd just stare each other down. I'd make remarks about the new rifle that I really liked or the pistol he was carrying at the time. I'd read gun mags openly and in public, on one occasion after I was reading a publication in my front yard some old lady came up to me and tried to shame me for my interests. I told her to fuck off, she went to my neighbor cop and said I threatened her. I told him to get off my property and we almost got into a fist fight. In normal everyday interactions when going to the store people would avoid me and I liked it when they were afraid of me.

tl;dr Being treated like shit by people got me into guns.
>>
File: 1483552857775.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483552857775.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>34000480
My brother took me shooting around when I was a sophomore in high school, and I wanted a gun ever since then. Then as soon as I turned 18 my senior year I bought a 10/22 because it was all I could afford, but I loved it and still have it.
>>
>>34000480
It was pretty much the blacks. It was around Obama's second term when race relations started going to shit. I figured I'd get one nightstand gun to protect myself from the inevitable riots. Now I have like 15 guns. Send help.
>>
>>34000480
Because of faggots
>>
>>34001368
No, national socialism is
>>
>>34001701
are you schitzo?
>>
>>34000480
No joke it was niggers.

I grew up around guns and was never anti, but I didn't own one as an adult. Then I heard about that white couple in Tennessee (I forget their names) that got kidnapped, raped, tortured, murdered, and mutilated by a pack of niggers... and it scared me enough to buy my first handgun.

Now I'm happy I did because it's become a great hobby and passion.
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (59KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
59KB, 650x427px
>liked guns as a kid
>thought I'd get guns as an adult when I had money, time, etc
>remember hearing about 4chan
>dicked around on the site figuring out how it works
>learn of k
>don't do much, just lurk for a while
>read posts that lead me to other sites, based Thomas Sowell, and such
>don't go on k often afterwards
>Sandyhook happens
>go to k to see the shitstorm
>decide now would be a good time to get my license in Canada in case things go south for the US
>Canada is notorious for jumping on the bandwagon when the US makes bad laws
>get my license in 2013
>start buying guns

Wasn't raised anti gun, didn't run into anti gun rhetoric in school. So ultimately I think it worked out well.
>>
>>34000480
I live near Charloot, NC. Take a wild guess.
>>
>>34001701
>t. Dylann Roof
>>
>>34001701
If you didn't commit any crimes why did you have to go through any of that?
>>
>>34000480
>grow up with an extremely authoritarian and anti-gun mother
>started my interest as a form of teenage rebellion/questioning of authority
>came to realize I really loved guns and freedom
And now here I am.
>>
>>34001773
People are scared of what they don't understand.

That being that they can't wrap their tiny brains around the fact that people can find joy in things they don't like.

Just never tell people about your interests in anything even remotely controversial is what I do. You never know who's gonna take it upon themselves to send the boys in blue after you.
>>
>>34000491
same
>>
>>34001863
I meant why didn't you tell the cops you dindu nuffin and to leave you alone?
>>
>>34001481
>>34001701
Last part.

It all came to a head during Prom Night. I was 17 at the time and the black sheep of the neighborhood. The kids from my old school had cars and girlfriends and would hang out on my block trying to fuck with me.

My neighbor cop's daughter had a problem, her boyfriend dumped her and she had noone to go to the prom with. In desperation she chose me. Because I was big, tough, strong and intimidating and because she wanted to piss off her dad. So I go to pick her up at her house and her mom shuts the door in my face, then my date comes out and tells her mom that she's going with me to the prom. Her mom calls her dad who's at work and he freaks out. He yells at her and tells her not to go with this psycho. I hear everything. Well fuck it our limo is waiting. Me and her walk away while her dad is spazzing out over the phone. When we get there we go in through the double doors which I hadn't been through in half a decade and the whole room stops dancing and looks towards us. The crowd tenses up, they were wondering if this was it. The night they had feared for most of their lives. They looked at me like deer in headlights. I remember smiling back.

The principal who kicked me out says that I'm not allowed to be here. I tell him that I'm here to have a wonderful night and he stops me from going further. My date gets pissed off and tells him that she invited me and that it I'm her date. The situation settles down and we dance and do the usual prom stuff. People are giving us a wide berth. My date introducing me to people and getting all handsy with me. Making out with me in full view of her ex. Most of the people there dont even look me in the eye. After about 15 minutes from our arrival, her daddy busts in through the door yelling and screaming, my date and her dad argue on the dance floor and he takes her home. Without a date I'm told to leave. Since I hadn't done anything wrong I asked maybe I should stay till the end of the night?
>>
I was never anti gun. I grew up in a house that was very anti gun and also anti abortion and anti sex ed. I'm sure that my mother would have been anti vax if I had been born late enough for that to have been a thing. Anyway, I got my grandfather's rifle when I moved away from home. Then I got more guns.
>>
File: 1432422864724.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432422864724.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>34001701
>>34001930

Bullshit.
>>
>>34000480
I got turned into guns from being surrounded by people with a can't have can't do mindset.

I had guns since i was 8 but never really cared about them until i got older, by then those guns were long gone in police custody for reasons totally unrelated to me or violent crime.

Fucking jewsey..
>>
>>34001930
I don't believe that this happened.
>>
>>34001411
No, we have enough genuine commies to fight nowdays. You may not be one, but you can certainly fit in with them.
>>
>>34000786
Look him up on Facebook. I'm sure he won't care but it just might make him crack a smile.
>>
>>34001930
He tells me to get the fuck out of here. I dont remember exactly what I said but he called security on me. I pretend go home but really I meet up with my date and we have sex in my house. I come back to the school and wait in the carpark until 2am when everyone's gone and my former principal is all alone. This when I decide fuck it and beat the ever loving shit out of him. He never sees me because I smash him into his car's window. I beat him bloody and unconscious, take his wallet and cell phone make it look like a robbery. As soon as I get home I burn my tux. The next morning cops are all over my house. They find nothing. I'm questioned for hours at the police station and they cant find any evidence on me. I have an airtight alibi I was fucking your daughter mr.officer.
>>
>>34001701
>>34001481
>>34001930

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?
>>
>>34000569
I used to find gun shaped sticks and play with those.
>>
Guns are a utilitarian vs libertarian argument. Both sides have strong points.
I'm in Socal voted for HRC and the gun regulation, but have changed my stances now. Sucks how there's no give-backs when you vote. Don't own guns yet, my only knowledge is from watching firearm videos and vidya.
>>
File: 73181208.jpg (126KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
73181208.jpg
126KB, 500x375px
>>34002041
You missed the last part of his absolute masterpiece.
>>34002008
>>
>>34002057
what gun do you plan on getting?
>>
>>34000480

Lucky enough to have been born in rural America.

Every had a pick up and every pick up had a rifle and/or shotgun in the gun rack.

Going hunting, shooting, or fishing was as easy as going to one of at least 20 places we had permission to go.

We cut firewood, stretched fence, mowed yards, did odd chores to keep land owners happy.

Added benefit was that it was all fun.

Things are still good, but not like they used to be. It was a better America then.

It is now harder, much harder to find places to hunt and shoot. Still pretty easy to find places to fish.

Not as many guns in gun racks of trucks but just as many behind truck seats and pistols under seats.

Seen alot of changes, in 20 years it will be worse. Enjoy it while you can.

With more and liberal creep, they will decide we are to dangerous to do what we want to do and that they should decide what is appropriate for us to do.

Liberals suck.
>>
>>34001773
Because once the cops decide you are a "bad guy" they will push it until they can get that bad guy off the streets.
>>
>>34002008
>owning guns
>I waited in the carpark

Bullshit detected
>>
File: M60-rear.jpg (354KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
M60-rear.jpg
354KB, 1024x768px
>>34000480

My dad owned a dozen or so guns, like .44 magnum, 9-shot .22 revolver, sawed-off 10 gauge etc

Great uncle and father-in-law are Vietnam vets
Grandpa was in Air Force, stationed in West Germany.

>Great uncle told story about being point man with a shotgun and getting ambushed back in 1966. Blew a man's head off when they tried to bayonet him.

>Father in law was drafted in 68 after Tet Offensive, manned the M60 on a Huey. Joked about how he was taking fire one night just before dusk, he opened up on "the sixty" and the tracers eventually stopped coming. Then an air strike came and burned the place.

>Other relatives always into WWII shit

>I started out on fighter jets, then tanks, then small arms
>>
>>34000480
Be me, living in a townhouse in Severn, Maryland. Go to bed one night, wake up, go to work. Locking up: "Huh, deadbolt is grindy and face is scratched." Went to Bass Pro that night and bought an 870 & ammo. So yeh. Melanin enhanced. Lots of breaking and shootings in that neighborhood.
>>
>>34000748
Hotwheelz, is that you?
>>
>>34000491
So the 1980s?
>>
>>34000550
>hillary clinton supports Australian style gun control (forced buyback)
>hillary clinton supports banning assault weapons
>Feinstein
Yeah but definitely nobody wants to take guns you fucking retard
>>
File: knee deep in the diggy.jpg (68KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
knee deep in the diggy.jpg
68KB, 890x890px
>>34000480
>What made you a gun enthusiast /k/?
Goldeneye 64
First game I played where your gun had an actual magazine limit. And when you lowered your weapon to reload I wanted to know just what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>34001930

I think the world is a worse place that you are pro gun.

You seem immature and irresponsible and that the world owes you something.

You probably should grow up or get help.
>>
File: YesHello.png (421KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
YesHello.png
421KB, 704x476px
>>34000480

Went from being anti-gun to pro-gun about the same time that I went from being a doughy DemSoc to a /fit/ NatSoc.

I blame you guys.
>>
File: 3G8xmIF.jpg (16KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
3G8xmIF.jpg
16KB, 323x326px
>>34002057
Your vote didn't change much anyways. Socal is a lost cause and they just need to leave the country already.

A good first gun (my first gun, anyway) is a Saiga 5.45. No recoil easy to learn on. 5.45 is $0.25 a round.
>>
File: tswift.jpg (86KB, 555x430px) Image search: [Google]
tswift.jpg
86KB, 555x430px
>>34000750
Taking pictures with niggers =/= fucking them. Tay Tay would never degrade herself in such a manner.
>>
>>34002171
Also, I've always loved weapons. Most of my toys growing up were toy weapons my parents bought me or I made myself out of wood in my grandpa's workshop.
>>
>>34000480
/k/ did
>>
>>34000480

living in commiefornia and being barred from owning even toyguns as a kid. No nerf, no nothing. found out about the safe pistol list, the bullshit and the bullet buttons.
>>
>>34000480

I grew up shooting and it is part o my cultural background and I find target shooting relaxing and antique/historical firearms culturally an historically fascinating.

>What made you switch from anti-gun to pro-gun?

Nothing. Some people are and always will be unfit to have firearms. Serial murders for example or the intellectually disabled.
> Was it niggers?
No. Please fuck off to /pol. I am so fucking sick of listening to your shit. Guns are a tool, you may as well ask if I like chisels because you're a stupid retarded cunt.
>>
>>34001457
>My family hates me now even though I'm the only kid who's not a complete degenerate fuck up.

No anon, they hate you *because* you're not a degenerate fuckup. You are living proof that their worldview is inferior to alternatives you have adopted.
>>
>>34000550
Democraps are such sad people

:^)
>>
>>34000480
jews and the rest of the american government telling me I couldn't
>>
>grew up shooting guns, kinda fall out of it when I move away from home
>live in Isla Vista, demented psychopath kills friend.
>now pro gun

A decade ago someone else in Isla Vista killed a handful of people using a car instead of a handgun, so I don't view myself as being a hypocrite for wanting a gun after someone used a gun to kill someone I knew.
>>
>>34000480
My dad is a fudd and told me all guns but shotguns and revolvers should be banned. I hate that guy so now I'm the most pro gun person in my family.
>>
>>34000480
I was a military gun nut since birth. The most coherent sentences I have ever said as a wee lad was when I was looking at the news seeing men in green with their rifles and say aloud:
>I want to be like them
It didn't take long for me to want them more after melanin enrichment gentlemen decided to rob my mother and grandparents while holding 5 year old me and 8 year old brother at gunpoint. Won't be the first or the last time the ghouls will rob me.
>>
>>34002210
>"I-I'll attribute my pol-tier rhetoric to someone who's NOT an ugly retard, THEN they'll take me seriously!"

Get fucked, faggot.
>>
File: 565756.jpg (20KB, 449x352px) Image search: [Google]
565756.jpg
20KB, 449x352px
>>34000480
For me it was literally action movies, I grew up with a mother that didn't like guns and we lived in a suburban area. So really guns just weren't a part of the equation of my childhood except for films.
I just thought about it logically I guess, guns don't make people do bad things, bad people do bad things using guns.
I figured then that not having a gun was leaving one's self open to the whims of those who have them, and so I became pro gun rights.
Thank you John McClane.
>>
>>34000594
The NRA doesn't fight hard enough and supports non-gun related shit like puppy mills. The bastards at the NRA actually favor puppy mills because "muh hunters need cheap dogs for duck retrievin". The NRA needs to stick to guns, and not support universally hated things like fucking puppy mills.
>>
>>34001112
Niggers get this women but I dont
What the fuck nigger/
>>
>>34002057
Guns are not utilitarian v. libertarian. They are centralization v. decentralization. The libertarian argument for guns conclusively favors a pro-gun stance and in terms of utilitarianism there has been no conclusive proof that gun control reduces violent crime or even homicide rate, so a utilitarian can not rightly use that principle to argue for gun control. If anything, a utilitarian should acknowledge the fact that gun control is not utilitarian because the social cost of adding laws and they costs they place on taxpayers monetarily and in terms of reducing quality of life through reduction of individual freedom is not exceeded by the social benefit because the data does not indicate that those aforementioned laws accomplish what they strive to in a meaningful way.
>>
>>34000786
>I wish I could apologize to that guy for me being a cunt.
Then do so. How hard is it to get in touch with a guy from high school? He didn't hit the Fentanyl, did he?
>>
>>34000750
No Meduka!
>>
>>34002824
What the fuck, I hate the NRA nao.
>>
>>34000605
Las Cruces, NM here
>>
>>34002156
Correct
>>
>>34001758
kek
>>
>>34000480
Brought up with guns all my life. The only Christmas gifts I still have and use from my childhood are my guns.
>>
>>34001758
hellyeah based thomas sowell. still going through and making notes on sowell's 'Intellectuals and Society'
>>
>>34000480

Sporting clays. Its like golf, but it doesnt suck a whole bag of dicks all day long just to get to the beer tent.

>Was it niggers?

Became a carry enthusiast because asians. Cho specifically. And actually all campus shooters, I work on a gun-free zone community college tech lab.

Carry a LC9s front pocket.

I usually have a rifle, shotgun, and magnum revolver in my car too, but I'm not about to re-arm and come back in, If I can make it to my vehicle, good luck to all y'all, I gotta get outsky
>>
I grew up in NYC around limousine liberals so naturally I was super anti-gun, when I moved to the rural midwest, I realized how fucking stupid I was and am now a super SHALL libertarian. Looking to get my third gun soon.
>>
>>34003113

just cause some anon makes some claim about the nra you're gonna believe it?

wew lad
>>
>>34000480

Movies.

Growing up watching predator, robocop, terminator, aliens and a bunch more. That alone made me get into guns.
>>
>>34001088
Dubs of truth, this guy gets it.
>>
>>34003477
"Wtf I hate ____ now" is a meme used to convey a general dismissal of someone's complaints. It's the textual equivalent of the jerkoff hand-motion. Lurk moar and whatnot.
>>
Tennesseean

Grew up with and around guns. didn't have a particular affinity growing up but always enjoyed shooting them with family over the years.

Turned 21 and got my carry license. Wasn't in reaction to anything specific, just have grown up and always believed in constitutional principles and think everyone has the right to defend themselves to the best of their ability.
>>
>>34003477
You can easily google literally anything on here, it's an easily verifiable claim
>>
>>34000605
>dad was a legal immigrant who went full AMERICA FUCK YEA when he got here
See, this is awesome. This is what immigration ought to be like.
>>
>>34003507

never underestimate the stupidity of faggot anon to buy into bullshit
>>
>>34000480
When I became Conservative. I realized the reason why the Govnt hasn't done anything super batshit is due to the armed citizenry of the US.

Also outs my right. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. D.C. V. HELLER, FUCK OFF GUN GRABBING FAIRIES
>>
>>34001704
>SKS
>Assault Rifle
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I was a Feinstein-tier gun hater until I realized two things:

>Guns are actually really neat and aesthetic devices
>Guns are fun to shoot
>Criminals don't follow mag and feature and AW bans
>The 2nd amendment is unjustly demonized

Thanks /k/, I stumbled upon you but you opened my eyes
>>
File: IMG_1221.jpg (176KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1221.jpg
176KB, 1024x552px
>>34000480
I grew up in a noguns house with a mother who wanted "nazi guns" (Lugers and Mausers) melted down, and didn't think that 30 round clipazines needed to be anywhere but the military or the police, because "they know what they're doing"

I also was obsessed with machines as a kid (tractors, trains, motors, drills, gears, etc.)
I always thought guns were absurdly complex and required batteries.

These two things compounded when I got a nerf gun as a four year old, and then saw some adds for a horror video game where people had guns (little kid logic went "they have guns, they're not afraid, therefore guns=not being afraid)

That shit, all mixed up in a blender with my father being a prick who was abusive (threw shit at my head a number of times, routinely pushed and screamed at my mother, punched holes in walls out of anger because he couldnt reach me to punch) led to a fertile little firearms enthusiast mind.
In my child logic, I found that gun and power were a 1-1 ratio.
When I was eleven my cousin showed me how to field strip and AR-15, I found out that they were simple and mechanically interesting as fuck, and then when I was twelve I got to go to a church .22 shoot.
I found out I was good at it, and then saved and got a 10/22 for my 13th birthday after much arguing on the part of my sperm-donor.
Having said that, I found /k/ a little while after, got into surplus, and the rest isn't downhill from there (my gun addiction only ever got worse as the fact that a firearm in my closet improved the abusiveness of my father helped me become a normal person)

Seriously.
Maybe it wasn't the best thing, but it was how I got into guns, and it also is responsible for my being a functional human being.
You fuc/k/ers practically raised me to be a /k/ommando, and I thank you.
>>
>>34003580
Not that I came here as an underageb& mind you; that's against the rules.
>>
>>34003477
https://www.google.com/search?q=nra+puppy+mulls&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=nra+puppy+mills
>>
My dad was a lifer in the military. Shot my first gun when I was a tot. .45 1911. He had to hold my hands but I was hooked after that first shot.
>>
random question, I'm taking my niece to the gun range tomorrow. She's never fired a weapon and I'm no expert myself having only gone with friends. Is there anything specific I should request so she can get familiar with handguns? She's going to Alaska for work for a few months so I'd like for her to know at least how to fire a weapon.
>>
File: 1488977324293.gif (1MB, 565x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488977324293.gif
1MB, 565x380px
>>34003714
Make sure you snuggle up real close to help her form.
Then help her associate defensive shooting with an unexpected poking sensation in the back.
>>
>>34000480
sauce on the qt
>>
>>34000480
I was raised in NYC, but my parents came to the US to escape communism (Poland), so although they weren't gun enthusiasts, they had a general distrust of government and never fell for "you don't need self-defense because you have police". I also inevitably leaned libertarian as long as I can remember, so being progun came naturally.

As for what got me actually interested in guns, mostly vidya, especially RTS like Command and Conquer and Company of Heroes.
>>
>>34001977
>implying that I haven't slowly morphed into a working class nationalist that voted Trump last election.
Jesus with friends like these we don't need enemies.
>>
>>34002008
and stdh, enjoy writing more revenge fantasies mr wierd kid.
>>
>>34003714
Cuddle her. Is she qt?
>>
File: kYzwO0l.jpg (35KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
kYzwO0l.jpg
35KB, 480x479px
>>34000480

I became a Christfag fundamentalist, got redpilled on Islam, read Luke 22:36, and went on from there.
>>
>>34002058
. . .
>>
>>34000480

the retardedness of this board made me get guns
>>
>>34000480
Growing up around guns
>>
>>34003504
>>34001088
/thread
>>
Home invasion.

We all thought it was each other in the house until our pets started freaking out and scared the burglar away before we got to see who they were.

Called the police after we noticed fingerprints on the window that was broken the next morning. Cop went through the motions, dust brought up the fingerprints but he didn't even bother lifting them with tape, calling another investigator or photographing them.
>>
>live in Europe
>know fuck all about guns
>see Bowling at Columbine
>visit /k/ to make fun of crazy gun toting Americans
>make a fool of myself repeatedly
>start reading /k/ threads to educate myself before attempting to discuss why people should or shouldn't have guns again
>eventually start to like guns
>later travel to Czech Republic and fire real guns for the first time
>now waiting for psych evaluation to get my target shooting license
>>
>>34000480

>Battlefield 4 is pretty neat.
>Wait, you're telling me I can own some of these? Fucking sick!
>Society stop telling me I'm evil and sick for liking these! REEEEEEEE

After which I drank the libertarian koolaid and realized I don't like being fucked with for petty reasons. I then realized that a practical and convenient way to safeguard against this was to become more politically active and delve further into my new hobby.
>>
I bought mine primarily for SD/HD and recreational shooting, but after having an encounter with something strange last year I'd like to think having a gun will help slightly in regards to outdoor activities in the woods.
>>
>>34000480
I like guns
I really like guns
I really really really like guns
not fond of liberals or democrats or now that I think of it politicians in general.
>>
>>34001114
Nigga shut the hell up
When your enemy is fucking up you don't tell them what they are doing wrong, you get them to double the fuck down
>>
>>34000480
The very first shot I took with Dad's 10-22. I fell in love instantly.
>>
My family went on a trip to Vegas when I was 12. I saw some store where you could shoot a full auto machine gun and he let me do it. I had never held a gun before and because I was a dumb 12 year old I thought you couldn't get them in canada. I had to do it

Fast forward 9 years later and now I own a few guns, all because I got to shoot some ww2 era full auto
>>
>>34002529
This
>>
File: Mountain Shooting.jpg (412KB, 656x933px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain Shooting.jpg
412KB, 656x933px
>>34000480
Always liked rifle shooting at funfairs. Took lessons with pellet rifle for a year then switched to the real deal when my state offered me to

I'm a shooting instructor now
>>
>>34000497

Was going to comment derisively, but then

>filename
>>
>>34000539
kek
>>
>>34000480
shooting three gun 9mm pistols and 45-70 lever guns
I still don't like shot guns tho
>>
File: mssa.jpg (109KB, 691x799px) Image search: [Google]
mssa.jpg
109KB, 691x799px
>>34003578
dude 10 rounds is for crazy murderers
7 rounds is 100% fun and safe tho
>>
I was on holiday in Paris the day Bataclan happened. After seeing first-hand the results of terrorism I went home in burgerland and bought three guns
>>
>>34000480
got bored one day, didn't know a thing about guns, looked up "gun safety" on youtube, found hickok, then Sandy Hoax happened a few months later and I was on /k/ constantly.
>>
>>34004356
Jeremiah 5:19
>>
File: 1491362107674.jpg (377KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1491362107674.jpg
377KB, 1944x2592px
>>34000480
Always had guns in the house, both my parents are fairly conservative, and both my grandfathers were /k/ as fuck (one was an Army Air Corps vet, served on a bomber in the South Pacific and liked to hike around his ranch butt-ass naked, the other bought like eight Ruger Security Sixes in the 70's when the gas prices spiked, because he expected a chimpout).
I never actually purchased a gun for myself until I moved out on my own. I was laying awake one night, and heard something banging around the backyard, and realized if it was some hobo who wanted to get in, a Maglite probably wasn't gonna cut it. Bought an SP101 the next day.
>>
>>34005469
Bait. Get >>>/out/
>>
>>34005505
not bait if its happening irl
>>
I wanted to look cool like all those trench coat kids in school. so i bought a hipoint 45 and a sks. now I'm a cool kids like them.
>>
>>34002056
Shit yeah my nigga

Stick shootouts
>>
>>34003318
Its a great starting book of his. Been going over his Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

The context of history is very important and the way he grounds everything is pretty fun.
>>
>>34000480
I jusk like big booms desu with you senpai
>>
>>34000506
I thought thats the black sun she's wearing.
>>
>>34000605

Black Canyon city az here.
>>
File: Carbine cropped small.jpg (487KB, 1500x930px) Image search: [Google]
Carbine cropped small.jpg
487KB, 1500x930px
Shot grandfather's air rifle (ausfag) as a young kid, thought it was cool. Got a book about special forces around 11, always loved the gun pages and thought the L85 was the coolest gun in it ironically enough. Later on got into Halo/other shooters (late primary school/early high). Got into real guns midway through high school and /k/ in 2012, nagged parents to get junior gun licence but they weren't keen. Got my licence as soon as I turned 18 and not have 11 guns inside a year. Latest purchase.
>>
>>34000480
My dad introduced me when I was ~11, and I've loved shooting ever since.
>>
File: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBrainGOOD.png (641KB, 596x602px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBrainGOOD.png
641KB, 596x602px
>>34002529
>>
had to watch "bowling for columbine" in school

thought it was weirdly preachy. actually looked up stuff.
became fascinated with guns and their engineering

tfw that fat fucks propaganda misfired and made me pro-gun

T. Dane
>>
>>34005849
Michael Moore is a huge hypocrite

"BLYAGH GUNS BAD"

Meanwhile he has armed bodyguards
>>
>>34000480
Lots of shooting airguns as a kid (My then stepdad had this scoped pellet guns that was zeroed so perfectly it still blows my mind)

Twice i went shooting with my dad and grandpa because hunting is really popular in the family. Grandpa had som 22. varmint rifle, hunting shotgun and som larger caliber hunting rilfe for bigger game like moose.

Grandpa promised to take me hunting but he got bowel cancer and really didn't have the strength and energy anymore. He still has all his rifles and i had a look at them last time they moved. Still bums me out thinking what could've been.
>>
>>34000480
Learning about Firearms existing when I played Combat Evolved, then BB guns, then going shooting with my father, then finding /k/.
Also I live in Federal Way and I don't have a car, so a CCW is gonna become necessary soon.
>>
File: 1493847660577.jpg (55KB, 744x687px) Image search: [Google]
1493847660577.jpg
55KB, 744x687px
>>34000480
When I realized the majority of my race are basically slobbering animals and that I was being bullshitted throughout my childhood about this.
>>
>>34000480
Late capitalism/state monopoly capitalism
>>
Always have been. Played with toy guns as a kid, in lieu of toy guns, used sticks or any other vaguely gun shaped object. Then when I started playing video games, I gravitated towards FPS. In scouts, I shot my first guns at summer camp and I fell in love even more. Then my dad got me a shotgun for my 13th birthday, it was a cheap, shitty one, but I still love it to this day.
>>
>>34003714
Start with. 22lr guns, they don't make new shooters develop a flinch like many larger calibers will. For handguns, start with Ruger Mark 3 or 4, rifles a 10/22.
>>
>>34006078
This, the underwhelming report makes a new shooter less likely to muzzle sweep people as well
>>
>>34005849
Had to watch it today aswell, such a fucking cuck with his cherrypicking stats.
>>
>>34001766
S. Iredell anon. Did it for the same reasons.
>>
After I qualified on a weapon, and understood the survival oppurtunity it offers, the presence was more comforting.
>>
>>34000506
Irene Heidenreich isn't a coal burner.
>>
>>34000480
Not niggas. Muslims.
>>
No one reads these but:

Started out a fairly antigun liberal, but I'd always liked mechanical engineering and history.

Guns are a great synthesis of those two things. Then I came across gun crime stats (who actually commits gun crimes, and with what kind of guns) during the whole Sandy Hook push to more broadly ban guns, and realized that if these people got their way, I could never own, say, a Yugoslav SKS or an early 20th century Austro-Hungarian automatic pistol.

Because of crackheads robbing liquor stores with high points, and the same little cabal of useless Ivy-educated fucksticks who think they know what's best for me and want to tell me what I can and cannot have in my own home.

So fuck that, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. No compromises.
>>
File: hows the wife and kid.png (490KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
hows the wife and kid.png
490KB, 703x960px
>>34000480
>What made you switch from anti-gun to pro-gun? Was it niggers?
I like civil liberties and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I in general hate government subversion of the constitution, so subversion of 2A gets me mad. As a teenager I tried to find a way around 2A, but then I realized there was no path that didn't weaken the sanctity of the constitution.
>>
>>34000480
Shooting a handgun for the first time. Liberal college fag friend bought a .22 pistol for fun, we went to an outdoor private range and shot it.
I'd always supported gun rights (actually, all rights in the constitution) but had relegated guns to the "childish fantasy" box of things I couldn't afford/didn't need.

Then I pulled the trigger and the addiction began.
>>
>>34000480
>What made you switch from anti-gun to pro-gun?
growing up and realizing that the law is incapable to protect your property life and loved ones and the state is incapable to uphold the law anyways it can only punish those it catches and there are tons of psychopaths that have their brain wired wrong for risk assessment.
>>
File: 1494989877694.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1494989877694.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
AP Gov in high school
Started browsing /k/ around that time

On sort of related note, I didn't think an election cycle could fuck up /pol/ so bad
>>
I always liked guns but was/am something of a fudd. I think pump shotguns, bolt action rifles and like .22 rifles and regular ass pistols and revolvers are all a civilan needs. I don't buy the argument we need them for armed resistance.

That said I oppose any gun control legislation because it would 100% ineffective and the libs would just push for more gun control until private ownership was banned entirely.

Also I have an AR-15 because they cost like $400 and I couldn't afford to not buy one.
>>
>>34000480
right around High School
>>
>>34002824
Got one of my pups from a mill and you can git out
>>
>>34003436
>I usually have a rifle, shotgun, and magnum revolver in my car too, but I'm not about to re-arm and come back in, If I can make it to my vehicle, good luck to all y'all, I gotta get outsky
Seems unnecessarily risky to even have them then. What's your reasoning?
>>
>>34003477
>being this new
>using wew lad
wew lad
>>
>>34008324
Not that guy but when I was in college I had roommates I didn't particularly trust, maintenance guys were constantly in and out and wasn't supposed to have them according to the lease I signed.

So they stayed locked in my trunk which was more secure and is perfectly legal.
>>
File: 1494550913798.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494550913798.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>34000480

As far as I know I started poking around /k/ and got into them. I didn't even know how you acquired a firearm before that.

I was raised in a household that was gun-free and dead neutral on guns. We had lots of toy ones, though
>>
>>34000550
On top of what all the other people have said, look at what the supreme court decided were the only 2 ways to interpret the 2nd amendment. Either the 2nd amendment is interpreted to mean all law abiding citizens can own any gun OR NO ONE has any right to have or use guns even in lawful ways unless part of a state militia. Now tell me how theres no conscious or slight effort to disarm the populace.
>>
>>34000480
one day my dad came home and told me and my mom he wanted to start carrying a gun. We both were scared and thought it was scary that he wanted to not only keep one in the house but that he also wanted to carry it with him all the time, after he explained why and took me out to shoot with him I completely switched.

I now own more firearms then he has ever owned and go to the range more often than he does. He brought out the gun enthusiast in me for sure.
>>
>>34008500
>On top of what all the other people have said, look at what the supreme court decided were the only 2 ways to interpret the 2nd amendment. Either the 2nd amendment is interpreted to mean all law abiding citizens can own any gun OR NO ONE has any right to have or use guns even in lawful ways unless part of a state militia. Now tell me how theres no conscious or slight effort to disarm the populace.

And look what the interpretation actually is. They were right. Either the "well-regulated militia" is a government paramilitary force or it is what the people on this boards are familiar with
>>
>>34000480
Nouns here, but I got really into military tech and weapons from an early age. First got experience with guns at this hunter convention with my dad, and then taking the rifle & shotgun merit badges in Boy Scouts. Funnest shit ever, especially when they had the black powder program one year. Still shoot with dad's friend regularly, but I haven't gotten anything yet since I don't have the disposable income for one. Gonna try to see what I can get out of an annual raffle though.
>>
>>34008606
*noguns
>>
>>34001088
What is the healthy medium then? I dont see anything extreme about the observations made in the second over generalization.

You mean understanding the statistics of cop response times, and understanding the constitution and the context the founding fathers wrote it in is extreme and impractical?

This is why on issues like the 1st and 2nd amendments it pisses me off when people whine "why cant we find some middle ground?". There is no middle ground.

Fuck your "healthy medium" bullshit anon. Theres right and wrong on this issue.
>>
>>34000480

im a leaf from a nogunz house

went to visit a friend in kentucky and he offered to let me fire his 19911

i know people have differeing poinions about the piece but i felt a loud bang followed by a rush of blood to my groin

after that its history
>>
>>34008550
I understand that, but what im saying is LEGALLY we either have no rights to guns or we have all of them. So when people say they want to take away our gunz it isnt some conspiracy theory, its a grim and always close reality.
>>
>>34000480
I was full on
>gun control
>you don't need a gun
>founding fathers meant muskets and national guard
then I joined highschool debate and was forced to look at logic to win and make better arguments and became a pretty hardline libertarian. also I really like the cleaning and taking apart of guns, shooting to a lesser extent, mostly because of watching so much Forgotten weapons
>>
>>34008701

>>
>>34000480

Ive always liked guns. Probably because Ive always loved history, especially WW2.

>Was it niggers?

Im not a fat slob, who cant physically defend himself, so no I dont dislike black people based on a misguided sense of inferiority.

Why do stupid and fat rednecks always hate things they fear?
>>
>>34008751

>(you)
>>
>>34008767
what?
>>
>>34000480
didn't know anything about guns until i played the first Resident Evil in 1997
>>
File: Lincoln Mexican mongrels.jpg (77KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln Mexican mongrels.jpg
77KB, 750x500px
>>34003527
>See, this is awesome. This is what immigration ought to be like.

If someone isn't white they are biologically incapable of being American.
>>
>>34000480
Noguns but I wanted to do some research and expand my horizons for a fictional project I'm still fucking around with. Seeing opinions and other perspectives on various topics here helped a lot. Most likely found Ian and Karl here as well, so ta m8s.
>>
Ops girl reminds me of my ex gf who was apparently a right wing extremist just like me until i moved to spain and the very next day she went for a nigger manlet socialist slavic motherfucker. Agh shame she had much potential oh well she's beyond repair damaged hoods now
>>
>>34009223
okay?
>>
>>34008751
Niggers always bring friends. Its never a one-on-one. Everyone knows this. Why police have more than one bullet in their pistols.
>>
File: 1493654113085.jpg (52KB, 576x634px) Image search: [Google]
1493654113085.jpg
52KB, 576x634px
>>34000480
I want to kill criminals and niggers are included in that category so it's only natural i've become attracted to such contraptions.
>>
>>34003626
So many incredibly non-biased sources that's turning up.
>>
>>34000480
After browsing /k/ for a while i saw nuggets for sale at local dunhams (back when they were $99) and picked one up on a whim, then went straight to the range.

The feeling was similar to jacking off for the first time.
>>
File: 1382068453033.gif (2MB, 282x257px) Image search: [Google]
1382068453033.gif
2MB, 282x257px
>>34005849

>Capitalism is bad
>owns a mansion from the profits of selling willing plebs his propaganda

>American healthcare is bad
>has enough money to own the best healthcare on earth, and is still alive despite his lard ass lifestyle
>>
File: 1494272050055-k.jpg (68KB, 596x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494272050055-k.jpg
68KB, 596x960px
What made me a gun enthusiast was plinking with my dad with red rider BB guns. Then he got me a little youth .22 bolt action when I was 8. Then I bought my SKS as a teenager, and i was hooked. The mechanical side of things seemed magical to me, and as ive grown up ive understood more and more how they work. Collecting them has been fun, as has shooting them, and the power they provide is something special. I can move my finger and put a hole in something 100 yards away, with incredible force and near instantaneously. it's fucking awesome. Plus with CC i can be a lot safer and be comfortable going outside, and I can sleep soundly knowing that if theres a chimpout outside or someone breaks in, my AR is right next to me
>>
File: Succubi Have No Morals.jpg (311KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Succubi Have No Morals.jpg
311KB, 848x1200px
>>34006096
Cherrypicking is the least of his transgressions.

He's pretty bad about cutting separate interviews and speeches together to create a fake whole.
>>
>>34000480

My roommate was playing with my airsoft USP Compact one day and broke the trigger. I was going to get another another airsoft gun like a rifle but then a thought popped into my head that I could get a real gun for a few hundred dollars more. Less than 2 years later, I'm 6 guns deep and have a wish list for more.

Before that, I was interested in guns from movies and games but never really considered owning one because I live in Commiefornia and assumed getting one would be a tremendous task (which it somewhat is compared to free states).
>>
>>34005793
Aaahhh that jungle carbine. Nice find anon.
>>
File: mosinnagantd.jpg (78KB, 800x292px) Image search: [Google]
mosinnagantd.jpg
78KB, 800x292px
>>34000480
always collected repro medieval and ancient weapons along with knives and machetes because of interest in history, started getting into modern history and the tools used, plus i always enjoyed airsoft and paintball so i got myself a Mosin Nagant because its a damn good rifle, extremely historically relevent and fucking fun
>>
File: tumblr_okhsqrGfYN1sctutso1_1280.jpg (418KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okhsqrGfYN1sctutso1_1280.jpg
418KB, 1280x721px
I don't fucken know to be honest. It was like a light switch. A few weeks ago my thoughts were "Why do you need guns? Maybe if you lived in a remote rural area, but in the city? What for? If we gad tighter gun control, we wouldn't need to worry about gang members obtaining weapons." Now it's more along the lines of "Why punish law-abiding citizens with bogus regulations when criminals don't give a shit about your anti-gun laws? Look at Chiraq and South LA." And because they look fun to shoot (never shot one) and they're aesthetically pleasing to look at.
>>
File: 1495231177475.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
1495231177475.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>34009633
he is a con man
>>
File: Hello from the Other Side.jpg (39KB, 1200x390px) Image search: [Google]
Hello from the Other Side.jpg
39KB, 1200x390px
I liked history growing up, I thought what could I own that would be pretty cool when I would be older. I also have an autistic fit when historical items are destroyed because of MUH FEELINGS, or MUH RELIGION. So when I find out that old guns from days past are destroyed because humans can't enough morals to not commit crimes. Same shit that's happening in the Middle East with ISIS destroying ancient archaeological structures that have been there for thousands of years because someone has a different opinion than them. So in essence it's not so much of shooting MUH GUNS and FREEDOM, it's more about preserving history. You may not say this about some older guns because there're everywhere but other like pic related could have been prevented. History is written by the Victor, what side are you on?
>>
>>34001509
PEPE IS DEAD
>>
I used to think that guns were cool and all, but I never really felt I'd have one because I lived in the Chicagoland area. Then, I don't know, they just really became pleasing to look at and watch on YouTube. Before I knew it, I had that feeling of longing you get in your stomach, and I knew I needed to have one. So I applied for a FOID, waited the month, bought an SKS from a fellow anon, and then I had my first ever gun. First gun I ever held, actually. So I take it to the range, pop off a hundred or so rounds, and pop a boner.
So here I am. I have an SKS, a makarov, and I'm looking to get an AR next.
>>
How do I convince my Liberal cuck friends to not be afraid of guns?
>>
>>34011419
shoot them
>>
>>34000480
I was born that way, grew up on westerns and men defending all that was important with guns
>>
>>34011456
pretty sure that will land me in prison
>>
>>34000547
Weapon Specialist Nastasha from MGS got me into guns.
https://youtu.be/JqanH2cdAN4
>>
>>34011692
>tfw no Russian or British accent to talk about firearms

why live?
>>
File: pepe made by wojak.jpg (264KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
pepe made by wojak.jpg
264KB, 500x667px
>>34010756
s h a d i l a y
>>34011419
take them shooting

present it in a "lol lets do something really crazy" like when friends go to a strip club.

rent some guns, pretend you don't have any, and have fun while checking your powerlevel

a few might end up "that wuz so easy 2 kill ppl no one shuld have this" and just quietly deal with the fact that they are massive collectivist statist cucks

most will go "that was fun as fucking fuck WOOOOOOOO! But how do I get one that goes pew pew pew instead of pew every time I pull the boom switch?"
>>
>>34000480
I have never not liked guns, your premise is flawed.

however there were some warning signs.
>watched hours of tales of the gun as a little kid
>Vidyja and action movies
>some animu
>if i wasn't doodling guns it was swords/dbz stick figure bullshit
>>
>>34011755
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34000480
I was born with a shotgun in my hand
>>
>>34000497
BLOCKS YOUR PATH
>>
File: chicago awoo.png (2MB, 1568x1066px) Image search: [Google]
chicago awoo.png
2MB, 1568x1066px
>>34000524
>Why is the North Side incredibly safe when compared to the South and West Sides, which account for more than 70% of all crime in Chicago?
Niggers, and to a lesser extent spics. Those are places so steeped in niggatry that cops will let you get away with running stop signs or red lights if you see somebody coming.

t. bought my car on the South Side
>>
>>34012342
Stay safe anon
>>
>>34012105
you should write a song about that
>>
>>34000594
NRA just wants your money
>>
>>34012561
>>
>>34001354
This is a strange read for me.

How do other commies feel about you?
>>
I don't even remember. It wasn't niggers though. Maybe fear of mass shooters?
>>
>>34012607
gay band
>>
>>34000480
(Thee)
>>
>>34000480
I was born that way.

>>34000491
It was people like you who ruined all the public ranges.
>>
>>34012968
how so?
>>
>>34000480
STALKER game. Started a lingering interest into an actual hobby.
>>
>>34008324
>>I usually have a rifle, shotgun, and magnum revolver in my car too, but I'm not about to re-arm and come back in, If I can make it to my vehicle, good luck to all y'all, I gotta get outsky
>Seems unnecessarily risky to even have them then. What's your reasoning?

The best sporting clay courses in Michigan are closer to my school campus, and a Nice cheap 200yard range is closer to work, no reason to go home since I shoot almost every day all summer long.

I'm not sure why I have a .460S&W really.... Southeast Michigan grizzly defense?
>>
>>34012968
you're pretty fucking retarded
>>
File: 1493676033626.png (909KB, 506x762px) Image search: [Google]
1493676033626.png
909KB, 506x762px
>all these political gun owners
laugh
out
loud
>>
>>34000480
Idk really.

Its the only thing thats ever really interested me. Im not a car guy, so when i got out of high school and started working decent paying jobs i just started buying guns.
>>
>>34002056
>>34005542
This.
>>
File: quiet.jpg (104KB, 900x524px) Image search: [Google]
quiet.jpg
104KB, 900x524px
>>34000993
isn't that the girl who plays quiet in metal gear?
>>
>>34013680

Not her, although I also see the resemblance.
>>
>>34008664
This. It's the "i'm totally middle of the road and only I see a good balance" faggots like >>34001088 that are ok with more and more gun restrictions based on liberal arguments.
This is how gun owners in commiefornia get criminalized for having scurry parts on their guns, and have to get a goddamn background check for the purchase of ammunition.
>>
>>34000480
The desire to propel small lead projectiles at empty cans
>>
Dad and grandpa were military, they got me into funs at an early age. Spent a lot of time popping cans down by the pond with a single shot 22 growing up. Add the prevalence of WW2 shooters when I was a teenager, and that's kinda what cemented it for me. Nothing more, nothing less really.
>>
>>34000480

Neither of my parents ever liked guns. My dad's Australian and my mother is American hippy boomer shit.

When we were visiting his family in Australia a long time ago, my uncle let me shoot some kind of rifle at his banana plantation/farm.

I have no idea what kind of rifle it was because I cannot recall the shape and features well enough beyond the fact that it was some kind of semi-automatic rifle with a straight wooden stock. I was 6 years old or so, and I was allowed to fire from a prone position so it wasn't like I had to lift the rifle.

Anyway, I was hooked from that moment.
>>
>>34000491
I always loved guns but used be pro-control until /pol/ pointed me towards research that gave me the historical context required to understand why the 2nd Amendment is important to Americans and American society. Makes me wish leafland wasn't so cucked.
>>
>>34000480
Was never anti-gun just never interested in owning a gun until Obama and crew said they wanted to ban ar-15s so I went out and bought a AR-15 and it was a downward spiral after that.
>>
File: mike göring.jpg (441KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
mike göring.jpg
441KB, 550x791px
The terrifying overreach of the government and the European Union into property, privacy, and the right to self-defence.

Official legal statement for the BKA and Eurostasi reading: No, I do NOT possess any unlicensed weaponry
:^)
>>
>>34000480
Several things, really. I always grew up in a conservative household. I remember a strong interest in guns coinciding with playing Ratchet and Clank as a young kid. I wanted to be a weapons designer, and that subsided when I got a little older and thought that made me a psychopath, though I think that planted the seeds, because all that came back when I fired my first gun when I was 15-16. Ever since then, I've become fascinated with gun engineering, history, and shooting as a hobby. I don't ever show my enthusiasm, because I'm afraid it'll weird people out.
>>
File: 1286067872899.jpg (75KB, 692x412px) Image search: [Google]
1286067872899.jpg
75KB, 692x412px
>>34000480

Birth?

As far as I (or anyone for that matter) can remember, I've always been drawn to firearms.
>>
Mostly being autistic and developing a potential sexual fetish for watching brass eject from a reciprocating action.
>>
File: 1401742912731.png (248KB, 482x439px) Image search: [Google]
1401742912731.png
248KB, 482x439px
Everyone else has one so I need one as well.
>>
And....bump limit
>>
>>34000491
You must live in Cali
>>
>>34000480
liberty
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.