[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female DELTA/SEAL/USMC Raider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 22

File: fit girls.jpg (390KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fit girls.jpg
390KB, 1365x2048px
So CRISPR Cas9 (and other better methods) will be used to design superior children who will grow into superior adults.

What would it take to convince some very rich parents to use CRISPR (or whatever replaces it) to help build the first capable operator woman?

What genetic traits would she need besides being hot?
>just make her a man, bro
Expand your brain cells, bro.
>>
>>34000422
Are we at that point already? Can we really make the Spartan program a reality?

What's keeping technology from advancing and surpassing what the project is a decade from now, when the test subjects are halfway to maturity?
>>
>>34000422
only (((elites))) will be able to use it and it will be a non binary gender before a female super friend
>>
>>34000422
Why? Is she going to make sammiches for them in the field or provide sexual relief?
>>
You can't.

Wide hips cause problems running and marching with a heavy load.

Estrogen makes the female body more flexible and more prone to joint and connective tissue injury.

Then you have the problem of sending women out into the Bush to train locals to fight. The local men
Might not want to deal with a woman. Worse they might just try and rape her.

You would have to beef up the bone and muscle mass. Have her produce more testosterone all the time. Higher adrenaline levels, and change adrenaline triggers and responses.
>>
We already have men for that. If you're genetically engineering anything if should be catgirls and femboys.
>>
>>34000422
why wouldn't you engineer a stronger man rather than a woman who is a strong as the average man
>>
>>34000522
>catfemboys
My dick is ready.
>>
>>34000422
i'd be more interested in a cybernetic body. genetics are great all, but what good are you when you get your limbs blown off. cyborgs are the real future of warfare.
>>
File: graham.jpg (221KB, 818x548px) Image search: [Google]
graham.jpg
221KB, 818x548px
>>34000422
>muh genetics
>>
File: PLA woman.jpg (82KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
PLA woman.jpg
82KB, 477x700px
YFW China has no ethics and immediately started using CRISPR on humans

http://www.nature.com/news/crispr-gene-editing-tested-in-a-person-for-the-first-time-1.20988

Who else has no scientific/medical laws that would prevent the next era of human evolution?
>>
File: women in the military.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
women in the military.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
There are plenty of support roles that need to be filled which are good for women.
>>
>>34000537
>cybernetics
Why reivent with wheel?

The human genetic code already knows how to build a working human body, where as with prosthetic parts you have to imitate every single part.
>>
>>34000556
>they are treating lung cancer
>'no ethics'
fuck the jesus-police, we should cure every disease possible
>>
>>34000445
>Spartan program a reality
spartan ii's were natural born. spartan iii's were clones. spartan iv's are pulled from the odst's. the only part of the spartan program that dealt with genetics was the spartan iii's, and they were mostly a failure due to their suicide missions.
>>
>>34000586
Enjoy your overpopulation. Only cure those with special attributes or the rich. Let the market decides who gets cured otherwise the walking baby factories will blot out the Sun.

Anyone who says "cure all disease" has the foresight of a housefly.
>>
File: AiD2yYc.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
AiD2yYc.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>34000573
what about active camouflage. in gits, motoko only has a functioning brain stem. the rest of her body is all cybernetic.
>>
>>34000573
>Why reinvent the wheel for a biological organism, something that was incapable of evolving the wheel itself.

Humans are outdated. We evolved from fish and have to deal with lots of bullshit because of it.
>>
>>34000598
The vast majority of the population can already reproduce, curing crippling diseases in the other <1% won't significantly impact overpopulation
>>
File: thinking mattis.png (183KB, 407x359px) Image search: [Google]
thinking mattis.png
183KB, 407x359px
>>34000621
Are you saying we should create operator fish?

Is this the future of warfare?
>>
Steroids still work just fine.
>>
File: fit girl1.jpg (148KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fit girl1.jpg
148KB, 1080x1080px
>>34000638
Steroids have unnecessary side effects and require dependence on an outside substance. A super body with super metabolism and muscle/bone cell production is one and done since its from birth.

Also all female operators should be aesthetically pleasing. To me. For reasons. Your steroids get in the way of this.
>>
>>34000573
computer power is on a path to outpace human brains, so in a few decades it could be beneficial. It has to be features that humans can't already do like thermal vision in your eyeballs and whatnot
>>
File: 1493894584602.jpg (70KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493894584602.jpg
70KB, 604x453px
>>34000510
Man this.
It's not even an issue of being some spergout MGTOW beta who hates bitches. It's biology.
Can broads shoot? Yes. Can they independently take up firearms as a hobby or profession? Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a beta male bitch who perms his chest hair.

But can they be soldiers, especially specialized soldiers? Not anywhere near as effectively as their male counterparts and thusly shouldn't be considered.

Even if you did find some knuckle dragger who could hump dirt like a true sexual tyranasaur, the locals might just decide she'd be better suited for milking dicks.
>>
>>34000591
The headhunters?

And what about the lore citing that ONI kidnapped kids to impress into their Spartan program? Unless that animated story wasn't real.
>>
>>34000534
Realistically, at that point, gender dimorphism will go away. We'll grow our kids in synthetic wombs, i.e. eggs, because pregnancy sucks ass and the differences between sexes will diminish.

Also, assuming we can replace our own muscle fibers with chimp structure or even organo-synthetic materials, the size and performance difference between sexes would all but disappear outside of aesthetic choices.
>>
>>34000598
Overpopulation is what drives progress. 1% of a billion is one million. If you have a huge population, that means you naturally have a huge amount of people becoming scientists and researchers. Technological advancement is built on encountering limitations and finding solutions, too. China is the most rapidly advancing country in the world. Do you really think that has nothing to do with it having so many people to work with? We will also need lots of people to send into space when we get that going.

And with genetic engineering, all these people don't have to be retarded chimps, they can all be super intelligent. Everyone on the earth can have the potential of Einstein or Hawking. Everyone can be super. It would be as simple as a vaccination program.
>>
>>34000684
>We'll
No. A small sub section of the elite will.
>>
>>34000699
>Overpopulation is what drives progress
>if something is true in the past, it will continue to be true

I can assure you Nigeria (they have the current highest birth rate) will be worse off in 10 years than they are now.
>>
>>34000684
You're talking about doing things that screw with the brain. It's very hard to make people stop liking tits. Or dicks, if their genes are like that. Alas, we cannot seem to find the gay gene, or the gene that makes people hetero. Sexuality is so ingrained into our source code, it may never go away.
>>
>>34000704
1. Aim higher
2. Implying if I wasn't your employer and you showed a shred of promise I wouldn't get your ass in that program to boost your performance. Those performance metrics aren't going to meet themselves.
>>
>>34000716
That's because Nigeria is 100% nigger. Make everyone as smart as asians or whites with genetic engineering, and Nigeria will be a thriving country in no time.
>>
>>34000591
Spartan 3s were not clones, they were orphans from glasses planets
>>
>>34000733
They won't care when you're basically the equivalent of that blue chick in the XMen.

Tumblr may be a bunch of whiner-49ers, but all they're missing is the tech.
>>
>>34000677
the headhunters were spartan iii's and iv's that did black ops. kinda like the spartan ii's gray team.

the kidnappings were what made up the spartan ii's. the were the initial spartan i program that underwent extreme cybernetic surgery to enhance themselves to superior combat effectiveness.
>>
>>34000733
>gay gene
Its called over exposure of BPA. It mostly won't make a human into a hermaphrodite, but homosexual males are common in areas with a high amount of BPA in the water or female birth control-related substances in the water. Go to any urban area.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/

http://www.newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
>>
File: fit girl.jpg (56KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
fit girl.jpg
56KB, 500x491px
>>34000777
>you're basically the equivalent of that blue chick in the XMen
CRISPR 9 won't do anything along those levels because no animal with a genetic sequence we can imitate can do that. Tone down your expectations.

We can make fit chicks right out of the gate though.
>>
>>34000797
> Stop making the freaking frogs gay
> Go to any urban area.

Gee, I wonder if there might be another reason so many gay people flock to the city that might explain their higher concentrations there.
>>
>>34000763
the first two companies were, but didn't they start cloning them when after torpedo? or am i wrong in my thinking?
>>
>>34000795
I need to read up on my halo lore, got so disappointed with it after 4 I just quit it altogether.

I still love Reach
>>
>>34000827
Bro, it's called Anavar, and if society's desire for fitness models keeps climbing, you'll get your wish without CRISPR. Personally, I'd take a pill that upped everyone's metabolism without possible risks to their hearts and psyches, i.e. Ephedrine without the drawbacks.
>>
>>34000836
Chemicals do play a role. I'm sure migration plays a role as well. There is never one reason for a large scale network of individuals to be in a given area.
>>
>>34000885
We had the 'mos out in bumfuck, Texas before plastics and BPA was really big. If it plays a part, my suspicion is not much.
>>
>>34000827
It would be handy to have a computer that could read genes and produce a model of what those genes do. By that I mean, you could have your gene sequence scanned, put it in the computer, and computer would create a model that basically is you. That's what I mean it should do.

If you manually edited the genetic code the computer scanned, the computer would then change the displayed model to show what the new gene sequence does. Then we just trial and error the shit out of it until we get ubermen.
>>
>>34000827
>tfw no fit qt with nice abs and biceps to run your hands over after a hot steamy lifting session
brahs
>>
>>34000941
RIght now genetic science is mainly sequencing people who are already fucked up to see what's common among them.
>>
>>34000422
Tank mothers and elementals when?
>>
>>34000867
I wanna say that's wrong, but it's also been a few years since I read onyx so I'm not 100%
>>
>>34001462
There not really any point to keeping up with Halo lore ever since 343 Studios got their hands on it.
>>
File: 56111428_p0.jpg (252KB, 750x1227px) Image search: [Google]
56111428_p0.jpg
252KB, 750x1227px
>>34000990
Bad feeling.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (94KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
94KB, 482x641px
>>34000422
>mfw cloning women not in the image of the emperor
>>
>>34000699
China doesn't innovate. They steal and simplify other nations innovations
>>
File: Empire of Dust.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>34001505
They do that precisely because they are smart. They learn from what others did and it has helped them advance their country.
>>
>>34000422
They wouldn't be hot, they would look like men. Because the traits women lack in special forces training are male traits
>>
>>34001611
>They wouldn't be hot
A failure on part of the designer.
>>
File: 59049112_p0.jpg (895KB, 3432x3000px) Image search: [Google]
59049112_p0.jpg
895KB, 3432x3000px
>>34001611
>They wouldn't be hot, they would look like men
Stop ruining my fantasies of hot 7 ft tall amazon warrior waifus.
>>
File: death by Snu Snu.jpg (82KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
death by Snu Snu.jpg
82KB, 625x468px
>>34001860
>>
File: Wolfgirl.png (694KB, 539x751px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgirl.png
694KB, 539x751px
>>34000422
There'd be no point to it. Why create a female soldier when the male soldier will always be better and have more potential. The ONLY reason to have female operators over male operators would be to seduce the enemy.
>>
>>34000704
The technology will become cheaper and more accessible as time goes on.

3D printers.

And Elon Musk wants to put AI within a human brain within the next 15 years. Literally with the capability to download information INTO THE HUMAN BRAIN.

Medical Degree? BOOM. Decades of experience and knowledge.

Genetics Degree? BOOM. Literally everything there is to know.

Engineering? BOOM. Formulas, knowledge, experience and calculators that do all the work for you, simulate your designs, optimize their everything from systems to design.

You now know enough to make your own CRISPR strain. Or you could just download it.

That's literally how simple it could be. The SECOND one of these machines gets into the so called "Black market", it will be reverse engineered, spread like wildfire, mass adopted as clones flood the market, those who get the invasive procedure will use their turbo intellect to develop a non invasive alliteration and mankind will reach the Singularity.

This is the future.

We literally can make anybody all knowing.

Our future is to become borg, and either populate the heavens, get bored and descend into hedonism, or fucking become one with the hive network or something.

There's no way societal structures such as the poor and the elites still existing unless you arbitrarily limit the access of information, which is damn near impossible when you're connected to a hive network and can learn everything everybody else has ever learned.
>>
>>34000591
Spartan II's were selected from a small genepool of basically peak human, then they were genetically altered to grow larger/stronger/faster, they're all like 7' tall out of the armor.
>>
>>34002335
>genetically altered
were they? i thought they were already giants at their age. iirc the chief was almost 6 feet when he got picked up.
>>
>>34002228
> Our future is to become borg

Why do I have to shove all that AI tech into my skull where my immune system is going to fuck with it? Why can't those systems be external?
>>
>>34002519
he was 6 years old
>>
File: troops.jpg (73KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
troops.jpg
73KB, 590x400px
>>34002228
>Our future is to become borg
Anon, increasing knowledge does not mean that we'll become a hivemind. Just because I get an IQ of 200 and the knowledge of how to do basically anything, does not mean I'm gonna agree with my fellow humans on the Constitution or politics or religion.
>>
>>34000422
You don't. You use the females so created as breeding stock for the men of a similar program. Thus begins the warrior caste.
>>
>>34000636
Under-rated post.
Jesus fuck, my sides!
>>
>>34003812
Consider the rapid spread of internet memes when we're using crude interfaces like keyboards and monitors to interact with information. Now imagine the exponential gain in speed when that information sharing happens 24/7 at the speed of thought, unfiltered by any external technology limiting the speed at which people can interact with information. Now imagine those dumb memes are actually fleshed out, fully coherent ideas.

A hivemind isn't necessarily "everyone thinks the same thing" but it is "everyone is aware of everything everyone else experiences." Humanity is well on its way to becoming a large network of distributed intelligence. There may not be 100% consensus all the time but it's unlikely there would be significant dissent under such conditions.
>>
>>34002228
You just gave me an excuse to shoot your treacherous ass down.
https://youtu.be/d7dfsLfWJvc?t=2m10s
>>
>>34002228
>>34003812
lmao we can already have the sum of all human knowledge here on the internet. if anything this technology will evolve into a 4th dimensional 4chan where we will more effectively shitpost in our sleep using the AIs we trained doing CAPTCHAs.
>>
>>34003880
>>34000636
>mfw this is actually a movie already
>>
>>34000673
We just need to find out what genes we can mix and match and retain a general human form whilst giving them the widest range of abilities possible
>>
>>34000422

Genetics doesn't guarantee anything. Child/infant can still get sick or lose a limb because of some freak accident. All that potential gone.

Better off just making some Selection program for Females in Special Forces or something.
>>
File: 1495020556070.gif (81KB, 220x167px) Image search: [Google]
1495020556070.gif
81KB, 220x167px
>>34000636
>>
>>34001544
>mimicry=smart
Wrong. If they were smart you would see improvements in what was being copied which would also manifest as exponential advancement for their peoples. DOUBLE smartness Mr. S. Pants. But, you don't cos that requires too many things that depend on you being smart.Not saying they won't ever get there. Hell, not even saying they have not even grade school tier intelligence now. Reverse engineering requires a healthy amount of brainpower. It's just that their recent (100yrs) improvement is a result of their numbers. Just wait until India finds a solution for their shit problem. LOL
>>
>>34000422

If the wealthy let Rich fucks exploit BioTech to engineer super children then we're in the wrong fucking timeline.

I could understand cleansing fatal diseases, and autism.

But beyond that fuck right off.
>>
File: harvard-crimson-football-team.jpg (264KB, 2940x2205px) Image search: [Google]
harvard-crimson-football-team.jpg
264KB, 2940x2205px
>>34004554
>fuck right off
Everyone should be some short pear-shaped bitch child, like you.

I bet you get mad when see a dude pull a better chick than you can, too.
>>
File: Machiavelli Pepe.jpg (43KB, 339x350px) Image search: [Google]
Machiavelli Pepe.jpg
43KB, 339x350px
>>34000422
>Using a programmable nuclease like it's 2015.

>Not making a novel genome de novo.

Plebs.
>>
File: DIRECTM16.gif (29KB, 250x126px) Image search: [Google]
DIRECTM16.gif
29KB, 250x126px
>>34004013
>There may not be 100% consensus all the time but it's unlikely there would be significant dissent under such conditions.

How the fuck you can spend any time in this place and come to that conclusion is beyond me. God damn, that statement is so wrong that I have to do this, and I apologize, but I also blame you personally.

> Stoner's direct impingement gas system is so shitty and messy that everyone is remaking it with a piston gun, uneven carrier wear be damned. See pic related.
>>
>>34000659
This is what all /k/ opinions on military doctrine boil down to. "I wanna jerk off to it"
>>
>>34004554
Why do you hate objectively improving the human race?

If I had children I'd want them to be as strong, smart, and healthy as they could possibly be.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.