[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know a way to close a balison from ice pick position? Thanks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dropCatch7.jpg (62KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
dropCatch7.jpg
62KB, 600x555px
Anybody know a way to close a balison from ice pick position? Thanks.
>>
>>33997766
Hold the non bite handle, drop the bite handle, spin it 180 in your hand, bounce the blade off the back of your hand and swing to close. Not hard anon,
>>
>>33997815
*Bounce the bite handle, not the blade
>>
latch drop or backhand screwdriver. Bandhand screwdriver is safer and seems more reliable. Literally learned this last night, time to git gud
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL47C905DE0747EE9F
>>
>>33998385
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL47C905DE0747EE9F
Thanks man. Glad you understood that I was looking for something flashy rather than just a simple closing. Cheers.
>>
>>33997766
let me see if I got this one.... AHEM. Release bite handle, rotate safe handle up, or use forces to fully reverse, then clasp the bite handle to the safe handle when it completes rotation.
>>
Just grab it with your other fucking hand and close it. I never saw the point of knife theatrics.
>>
>>33998395
it's fun.
>>
>>33999478
It's all an elaborate prank.
>>
>>33997766
from the position as in the picture:
release the bite handle, let it fall and cover the blade. Spin the knife on the z axis with your thumb and index finger. Do a quick motion with the wrist to bring up the bite handle and blade, catch the bite handle. Pop the latch back in with your thumb.

Quick, easy, really hard to mess up, if not at all flashy.

essentially, whet >>33999452 said
>>
I would pinch the latch between my thumb and index finger, and swing it by the latch to close it. Probably what the other anon referred to as a latch drop
>>
>>33999478
Considering balisongs are illegal for carry in most of the US and the knives themselves are either worthless bullshit or expensive the answer to your question is "because it's fun".

Would you rather just stare at his phone at every available opportunity, vape or collect fidget spinners?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.