[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No guns, moving to CA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494013448444.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494013448444.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
Hey /k/,

I'd like to ask for your advice.
I just finished school in a free state and plan to move out to California where my cousins live and find a job.
I currently have zero guns but would like to own a handgun and have fired a few memes in the past (1911, 92fs, ruger mkiii...)

What gun would you recommend I buy before moving to CA?
>>
>>33996190
My advice would be to stay the hell away from California.
>>
>>33996190
As a California citizen. You really want to think about coming before you get guns. (I love revolvers, can't buy korth or manhurin, or a colt in double action) im stuck with ruger and S&W.
New laws starting NEXT year makes a required background check that takes weeks before you can get/buy ammo.
Everythingis more expensive out here.
The only positive things i can say is weed is legal out here and women are beautiful but usually extra slutty. Outside of that FUCK california.
Also, you can only somthing like 800 guns here (not own, out of all the guns in the world only 800 are legal here or someshit like that) again, fuck california.
>>
>>33998314
Also, all mags/clips are limited to 10 rounds...
>>
>>33998314
>The only positive things i can say is weed is legal out here

I wouldn't even call that a positive. I was all for legalization until it actually happened. I'm all for reasonable responsible use, but people have taken this shit as a license to be stoned 24/7 and now I have to deal with unbearable potheads all the damn time. It's particularly infuriating when driving, the quality of drivers has noticeably declined in the last few years and hardly a day goes by here in LA where I don't get stuck behind some obviously stoned driver who can't stay in their lane, who's doing 20mph under the limit, who refuses to make a left turn at a clear intersection, or whatever.
>>
>>33996190
buy some off roster guns so you can sell them for inflated prices

gen 4 glocks are a good option, especially the Glock 40
>>
>>33998483
I know plenty of great drivers while high. I wouldn't live in LA cause traffic, but LA has the worst drivers. And it's better then drunks IMHO. Also, the teens are the bad ones, though i can agree being high doesn't help. Im honestly better when im slightly buzzed of cannabis but i am a rare case in that instance. Plus, most people where medical anyways since 08 and did the same things you say, but legal is being 21.
>>
>>33996190
Buy anything that's not on the roster that you want. Otherwise you can't get them here
>>
>>33998529
Everybody claims this same shit, even though plenty of studies and tests have been done that disprove it. I know numerous people who've crashed cars while high, too, but every single one of them makes a mountain of excuses about it and refuses to admit that weed was a factor. I've driven high myself and I'd never do it again.
>>
File: high desert masterrace.jpg (293KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
high desert masterrace.jpg
293KB, 800x531px
>>33998314
This.

If you're not a citycuck, prepare to embrace a life of crime just to get the guns you want, Commiefornia just made felons out of thousands of citizens, I had an AR I built out of an 80% lower that I tragically lost in a boating accident up an Oregon, if I still had it I'd have to register it in the state.

I think I speak for NorCal, CenCal and the High Deserts when I say f u c k t h a t, most of us in the High Desert Masterrace don't comply and don't own dogs anyways so fuck that kike Feinstein and fuck Commiefornia

Seriously, you want to enact a 30rd Magazine ban in a state with more than 4 military bases? All you literally need to do is know a Marine or Soldier and he can hook it up with 30rd mags
>>
>>33998654
Being high yes, buzzed not so much. Cali is just filled with retarded drivers
>>
>>33996190
Buy as many sweet new pistols as you can. Won't be able to get any of them in CA for now, and the market for them is stupid high.
>>
>>33998314
Also traffic is absolutely insane. Forget going anywhere on a week day between 5am-10am and 2pm-8pm.
>>
The Glock G43 can be bought in most free states for about $400. In California, you can easily get $850 for it.
>>
>>33998529
>better driver when under the influence
This is a cancerous mentality that has led to countless unnecessary deaths. Go and fuck yourself
>>
>>34006158
I said buzzed anon. Also, my parent's haven't been in one accident in 30+ years, they always drive while smoking when going out of town kek.
>>
>>33999344
>Seriously, you want to enact a 30rd Magazine ban in a state with more than 10 military bases?

FTFY
>>
>>33998527
this

unfired gen 4 glocks and vp9s can go for $1200+

check out armslist and calguns market section to see the ridiculous prices that off roster guns go for. you can make a killing
>>
>>33996190
I hate it here.
You get some seriously cucked guns here OP
No way to uncuck some of them
Ten round magazines
No long guns under 30 inches
Roster approved handguns
Price of guns is usually 1.5-2.5x the price of guns elsewhere
It's a damn nightmare
Unless you like girls and drugs
Cost of living is high as fuck
Lots of jobs tho
I'll be here for prolly five more years, unless I can find something out of college that pays me 40k or higher+benefits, then I'll marry the fiance and move away for the "job" experience.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.