[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New York /k/ represent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

We are a New York based gun channel just starting up on youtube. Our goal is to show the great gun culture of upstate New York and to put a face to the shit we deal with here, but, doesn't make us give up.

NY /k/ give us a shout out.

Also we would like to do a /k/ meet up and NY nuggetfest as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLktxu-2HJc
>>
We will be covering shooting events and competitions, gear reviews, gun reviews, and tactics of every day carry. Help us show the seemingly hidden love of firearms in this state
>>
This is gay as fuck and new york hates you. Better to hide because drawing attention like this will get yoi fucked. you think you are doing good but im telling you you will have problems because of this. Dont expose NY gun owners or yourself. Stay low. I already left but i know NY amd NYC pretty well.
>>
It's 1:18 am in the 315 area so I may be going to sleep soon, I hope this thread is still up in the morning so I can answer questions
>>
>>33993972
Uh huh... no dude we're here to stay. I'm glad you got out, but this is our home
>>
>>33994000
It was mine for 20 years. You are welcome to stay i dont care but you have to understand that you are hated for just existing. Its like being a jeqish family in germany in 1938. Even though your father is a decorated war hero, your family has been there since the country was formed and you are a succesful business owner, you still dont belong. If you want problems then mention your an owner. Im just telling you not to invite it.
>>
stop spamming your shit channel you faggots
>>
>>33993936
>i hated upstate ny
i still hate upstate ny
>>
>>33994252
Yup yup yup, not cowering to the liberal government, sorry.
>>
>>33993936
Long Island here, fuck the city.
>>
REEEEE STOP TOUCHING VERMONT YOU FUCKS
>>
>>33993936
If you gave a fuck about the second amendment you'd build katyushas with VX bomblets in them.
>>
>>33995504
This is the final solution
>>
File: 1494861503183.png (498KB, 444x583px) Image search: [Google]
1494861503183.png
498KB, 444x583px
315 nogunz here.

>poorfag
>recently turned 18.

I want guns and a good community to learn from.
>>
>>33996605
The stupid neutered AR's the sell at Herb Phillipsons actually aren't too bad. They're Stag Arms brand and around $949. Or go to AX tactical in Yorkville next to Symeons, you can buy everything you need there to build your own rifle, compliant or not lol
>>
>>33996605

Here's all the pistol clubs I can think of within 60 to 90 minutes of CNY:
Matches each month all 10am start:
1st Saturday Cortland IDPA
1st Sunday Square Deal (Whitney Point area) USPSA
2nd Saturday Greene IDPA
2nd Sunday Pine City (near Elmira) ~kinda like USPSA
2nd Sunday Pathfinder (Fulton) IDPA
3rd Sunday Pathfinder USPSA
4th Saturday Camden IDPA
4th Saturday Tioga (Owego) IDPA
4th Saturday Eaton Brook IDPA
4th Sunday Cortland USPSA
4th Sunday Eaton Brook NSSF Rimfire match
>>
>>33996605
Hey I used to live in Utica, Fl panhandle now though. Lel I remember when I could walk into herb philipsons and get an SKS for $230 or a Saiga for $400, times have changed.
>>
>>33996671
Right? My father bought me my sks for around $200 there years ago. All the same people are still here, the SAFE act just forced the shooting events into a silence
>>
>>33996605
Also from 315
>>
>>33997588
Summit's team is mostly 315
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.