[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you fellows. Restrictive gun laws vs. Restrictive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Question for you fellows.

Restrictive gun laws vs. Restrictive ammo laws.

Like monitored usage and limited amounts, Gun ranges and what have you would be more or less exempt.

Add in a thing for hunters to have more for hunting trips and what not.

>The focus would basically be on the idea that you don't have enough munitions to get up to shit with.

Is something in that ball park more or less repulsive than strict gun control?

>Yes I know of handloading, not sure how that would work under the ammo control idea
>>
>>33993455
no. fuck you. die quickly.
>>
>>33993455
nigger you what? like starting shit takes lot of ammo right ?
>>
>>33993455
harder to regulate ammo when people can make their own loads.
>>
>>33993491
Considering how accurate most of these spree shooters seem to be, yes.

Those fuckers seem to have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn.
>>
>>33993455
>>>/pol/
does someone smell... Sage?
>>
>>33993565
Er...

I thought /pol/ was mostly bitching about brown/black people?

Not the sort of place that would have any form of solid opinion on the topic.
>>
>>33993772
get out newfag
>>
>>33993455
I guess restrictive ammo laws. If I really had a bug up my ass, I could make my own guns. Ain't the same with ammo, at least not cheaply. It's worse if they try regulating reloading, but I highly doubt anyone is willing to do that.
>>
>>33993455
What a stupid fucking question.
>>33993488
>no. fuck you. die quickly.
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>33993455
>>The focus would basically be on the idea that you don't have enough munitions to get up to shit with

You just don't fucking get it do you?

Sage goes in the sausage
>>
>>33993818
Whats there to get?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.