[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pump shotguns that come PGO to from factory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I'm trying to find a pistol grip pump that I can legally chop the barrel down to 14 inches. I'm not going to drop 500 bucks for a Mossberg shockwave. I searched high and low for this info and all I've got is the 500 persuader. Help me /k/
>>
>>33992088
You are stupid. And that's why you're poor.
>>
>>33992100
Actually I have two kids and a wife, and my wife doesn't understand why I need a fifth shotgun. Thanks though.
>>
>>33992088
You can't legally chop a barrel down without paying a 200 tax stamp. Dumbass
>>
>>33992088
It's a new item. Give it 6 months when everyone realizes its an under performing shotgun it'll be everywhere.
>>
>>33992088
You need to actually read the laws pertaining to this before you go creating an SBS.

Stop. Stop now. No. You don't know how it works. I can tell because your plan is based on a flawed premise. Go read the laws. Now go read why the factory Mossberg with that specific stock is not technically an SBS.
>>
>>33992394
Wrong. Google is your friend.
>>
>>33992405
>>33992088
Shockwaves are perfectly good shotguns and you can get them for 360-400, which is about what you'd pay for a regular 590
>>
I'm 99% certain this is bait. Get the Mossman Shockwave.
>>
>>33992407
I know why. It's because that specific stock makes the over all length 26.5 inches. That specific stock can be purchased from shockwave industries website for very cheap. Holy fuck the ignorance is real tonight.
>>
>>33992409
1/10
>>
>>33992427
Ok Skippy. I see you did not take my input. Very well.

Have fun, and be careful about who sees you.

>complains about ignorance
>refuses to research
>>
I didn't realize so many "gun enthusiasts" we're ignorant of this new ATF ruling. The legal definition of a shotgun includes being fired from the shoulder. A shotgun that comes with only a pistol grip from the factory, therefore, is not a shotgun. It is also not an AOW because it is over 26 inches with the addition of the Raptor grip.
>>
>>33992507
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Shockwave-Letter-from-ATF-3-2-17.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHg57IuPjTAhVI5iYKHQsWAEAQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGB_2Qm5yCIf0hugISnKCOOtx-6OQ&sig2=oZ9u1zs2BXUT33CzMZ22Lg
>>
>>33992516
What if you put a sig brace/ blade stablizer on the shockwave since the ATF just said it was okay to do so again?
>>
File: black aces.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
black aces.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>33992558
Black aces has been doing that and selling them as firearms.
>>
>>33992516
No knew is ignorant of the new rule, retard. OP asked how to cut one down since he didn't want to buy spend the money to buy one.
>>
>>33992617
I looked into one before I bought my shockwave. It's cool, but over a grand for a shotgun is more than i can stomach.
>>
File: 1479158180717.jpg (51KB, 460x582px) Image search: [Google]
1479158180717.jpg
51KB, 460x582px
>>33992088
Stop. The model you posted is not even a PGO fool.
>>
>>33992697
I agree, I think they look hideous as well. Just say'n that someone out there is doing it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.