[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOS Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0761.png (1MB, 1789x1789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.png
1MB, 1789x1789px
My son just graduated from MCT and is going into 2311 Ammunition Logistics. What does that job entail? Besides supplying ammo obviously.
>>
>>33991750
Playing spades mostly. It's a small community, do you know where he'll stationed?
>>
>>33991764
No not yet, he just got to his MOS so we won't know for a little bit.
>>
>>33991764
Nevermind I'm a dumbass. Pretty sure MOS school for Ammo is in in Pensacola now. After that he'll get his permanent duty station. Just tell him to avoid Oki like the plague.
>>
>>33991790
He's actually at Fort Lee, VA. It's a combined training with other services. And yeah he doesn't want to go to Oki.
>>
>>33991805
Oh well that shows how long I've been out. I did my ammo training at Red Stone Arsenal in Alabama. But that was almost 12 years ago. Anyways if he goes to an ASP he's gonna be pretty miserable. If he goes to a unit he might enjoy himself a little more. Have him ask his instructors if they know about "the Freedom Square".
>>
File: original.jpg (538KB, 2769x1839px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
538KB, 2769x1839px
>>33991750
Hes going to hang out in the ASP, which is a giant compound full of bunkers and hes going to move shit with forklifts.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170517-220929.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170517-220929.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
This is the ASP I was at oh so many years ago. I was in charge of the "head".
>>
>>33992014
They used to always fucking send me there to get 81mm rounds.

Fuck that place. I dont even know how people can work there all day especially since you cant have phones to pass the time.

At least theres wooks.
>>
>>33992056
I've heard either you love it or hate it. I hope he gets attached to a unit and not stuck in the ASP. He will fucking hate it.
>>
>>33992056
You play spades. I was the reiging champ. Well, my partner and I.
>>
>>33992148
They dont attach them to units anymore I dont think. I may be wrong, but im pretty sure units just get a guy his hazmat and explosives driver license and make him pick it up from the ASP instead of having a dedicated ammo tech on hand.
>>
>>33992014
why is it a benis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.