[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb Shit General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ohh shit.png (2MB, 1170x1453px) Image search: [Google]
ohh shit.png
2MB, 1170x1453px
ok /k/ so while dicking around i noticed that the casing for .308 is the same diameter as a regular .45ACP. so naturally i wanted to see if it would fit in my 1911's barrel... well too long to go through the ejection port, so i took it apart to see if it would fit in the barrel, and it stops almost all the way in

i don't have any 7.62x39 to try, so I'm wondering what needs to be done for this to work.
>>
>>33990270
L-lewd
>>
now load the 45 into your 308 rifle
>>
>>33990270
>putting a rifle cartridge in a barrel only mean't for pistol ammo
good luck when that detonates
>>
>>33990325
Hand grenado.
>>33990270
Try putting a .45ACP in the .308 barrel and post results OP
>>
>>33990354
>>33990314
i am sorry to say that i sold my .308 a few months back, i just whent to go clean my gun closet when i noticed the lone .308 and started fucking with it. that's when i noticed the similarities

Right now i'm tring old fashioned elbow grease to get that fucker in there, i think it's moved a bit
>>
my fucking camera won't focus onto the damn lettering but there's my .45 next to it. it is supposed to be a PMC 308 WIN that i shoved into the barrel

anyone up for a grenade?
>>
>>33990506
What are your plans for getting that out?
>>
well i know how i'll get the bullet out

hoping the casing comes out with the barrel
>>
File: 3c18b82d18bc202cd.png (970KB, 641x847px) Image search: [Google]
3c18b82d18bc202cd.png
970KB, 641x847px
oh fuck boys, 1911: 1 .308: 0

took a retarded amount of prying but i got it out
>>
>>33990270
I did the same thing with a .223 round in a makarov. It will actually chamber and every thing. Getting it out was the hard part.
>>
>>33990270
This is why you can cut down .308 win cases to make .45 shotshell rounds
Too lazy to link vid
>>
>>33990966
>prying
you could've used a range rod to push it out you know
>>
>>33991078
Only shotshells or could you load regular. 45?
>>
>>33990270
I was wondering why the .308 in the thumbnail had a curved bottom and a weird rib in the middle.

I'm an idiot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.