[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /k/ let's get real... you do have a girlfriend, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26

File: manca.jpg (134KB, 590x593px) Image search: [Google]
manca.jpg
134KB, 590x593px
so /k/ let's get real... you do have a girlfriend, right?
>>
>>33986777
I have a boyfriend and no guns because I don't like guns. It's easy to get (You)s here.
>>
File: feel.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>33986777
O-Of course I do.

I have a well paying job, I lift, I can protect and provide for my family, am nice to everyone without letting anyone boss me around, and will soon by home-owner.

How coul I not have a girlfriend?
>>
I do buy she hates my guns.
>>
>>33986777
Im engaged, she buys me guns sometimes

Shes pretty great
>>
I do, and she loves guns and plans to get one at some point, though we're a bit poorfag right now.
>>
File: 1494972992165.jpg (182KB, 748x719px) Image search: [Google]
1494972992165.jpg
182KB, 748x719px
>>33986777
No, of course not. I'm here because I don't have one, and I don't have one because I'm here. It's an eternal cycle of pain.
>>
>>33986777
No, because I like having guns.
>>
I kissed a girl in High-School, yes.
>>
File: k.png (325KB, 431x432px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
325KB, 431x432px
>>33986812
right in the feels
>>
>>33986777
I have a gf, going 3 yrs now
> she hates when I spend money on guns
> literally wants to go out on expensive dinner dates, outings all the fucking god damn time
> she's gained some weight and always questions me even in the fucking gym when I want to add more weight on any lift
> I ask her gun related gifts always tells me she doesn't know.... shows she doesn't listen
> sometimes I think it'll be easier to be single
>>
File: 1495011201749.jpg (216KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495011201749.jpg
216KB, 563x1000px
>>33986777
>you do have a girlfriend, right?

I wish.
>>
>>33986777
I have a wife.
Its horrible.
Please god let it end.
>>33986803
RUN you stupid fuck.
>>
>>33986777
Yeah but planning on tossing her back soon cause the kinky shit she's into
>>
File: 1494740738811.png (105KB, 624x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494740738811.png
105KB, 624x528px
>implying I'm a useless NEET

W-Well meme'd my f-friend.
>>
I wish I was able to love again. Maybe I just haven't found the right one.
>>
Europoor with girlfriend on six years now, soon to be wife.

She's okay with guns she just doesn't like me spending entire paychecks on them.
She's like "wtf you need a new gun you already have 5?". I always answer "it's like you with shoes or jewelry" but deep down I know she's right
>>
>>33986777
married and have a son.

she isn't interested in guns because she isn't a trashy whore named melissa or allison or some shit
>>
>>33986777
I have..something. There are people I know, but I don't know where that is going and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
>>
Have a gf like many other anons she hates guns. She thinks i only need one, yet she spends tons of money on lularo leggings. Took her to the range once it was a shit show.
>>
I'm on break with mine, we were together nearly two years. I've been seeing other girls to try and get some perspective on shit. Wasn't sure if I was ready to be a husband or a dad when she was sure that's what she wanted me to be. Just started talking again last weekend and I'm fixing the shit mess I made.
>>
Had, the correct tense is had.
>>
>>33986777
no. I'm a fat balding bitter loser who pays child support from his $11.00/hour job and lives with his mom and grandma. I'm literally undateable.
>>
>>33986890
Congrats by taking a break you have ruined the chance of ever having a salvageable relationship with that woman. Just find a new one, guaranteed she fucked many other dudes while you were on a "break".
>>
File: pew pew PEW.jpg (515KB, 1600x1621px) Image search: [Google]
pew pew PEW.jpg
515KB, 1600x1621px
>>33986910
Yep she fucked all of his friends/siblings/coworkers and prolly his dad.
>>
I groomed my ex as a side effect of drastically improving her life when we were together and made her my roommate.

We fuck either when I'm in the mood or she gives me a great blowjob, enjoys everything I do to her now. Her being completely attached to me is the only major downside, but a small price to pay for unconditional loyalty and strong sexual compatibility.
>>
>>33986872
she is not right
variety is the spice of life
You need a various guns, hell even if its just a replica
> for obvious reasons
>>
>>33986910
there's a saying
> If you are in a relationship and love someone
> but someone else comes along and you love 2 woman
> go with the second one, the first one wasn't enough to keep your interest so might as well move on
>>
>>33986864
I share your pain. I'm married, too.
>>
Married 7 years, wife isn't too into guns herself, but is very happy with having them in the house as a means of home defense (she knows her way around them, just isn't a hobby for her). It's breddy gud
>>
File: Dear papa oskar.jpg (13KB, 360x599px) Image search: [Google]
Dear papa oskar.jpg
13KB, 360x599px
>>33986982
im getting out soon
howboutu?
>>
I am married with two children. Another little one will be joining us in the summer.

It is more work than being single, but it is worth it for me.

I was a wreck for a long time. Bad jobs, few/no friends, and I am not exactly a pretty man. I started losing hair at 19 and I am a skinny, awkward person. College was not the haze of booze and pussy that was marked.

It gets better. I worked to get into some kind of shape. I did the grind and got myself financially stable by working two jobs and being thrifty. Most importantly I worked on myself. I didn't let myself be bitter or angry at people. I have lots of things about myself I still need to work on. It is very rewarding to put in the effort.
>>
>be me
>grow up with hunting grandfather
>always into archery and hunting rifles
>never ever shoot a handgun
>gf of a year works at a gun range
>wants me to shoot her gun
>get nervous because I've never shot a handgun
>get into range
>she goes first
>literally hits center target every time
>she asks me to shoot
>I've never loaded a magazine before
>fiddle with it and figure it out
>start shooting
>first shot was fucking weird
>push the target back to 15 yards
>perfect shots
>she's creamin'
>"You did much better than I expected for a first time. I didn't even think you'd be able to hold the handgun right but you did it perfectly. It was hot"

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>33986872
>but deep down I know she's right
No. She's absolutely not right, you fucking cuck! Why would it perfectly be ok for her to waste tons of money on clothing, shoes and handbags, she'll never wear, why you cannot buy a gun once in a while?

My wife has so many clothes, she needs a fucking dressing room to store everything. Best thing, half of all that mess has never been worn and still has the labels from the shop. While, me, I can store all my stuff in one fucking closet.
>>
>>33986846
find someone else
>>
Nope.

Fiance cheated on me four years ago and I dumped her for it. I've tried dating a few times since, but wasn't really that into them, so it was more trouble than it was worth. If the right one comes along I'll go for it, otherwise I'm fine having free time and disposable income.
>>
My gun is my girlfriend
>>
File: operating.jpg (181KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
operating.jpg
181KB, 700x1050px
My dudes guns are a nice hobby and a way to pass the time, but if you are honestly rather choosing guns instead of girls there is something pretty fucked up about you.
>>
>>33986994
I'm getting more and more detached. She'll get bored of me.
>>
>>33986846
dude, get her back by letting her catch you fucking one of your guns
>>
>>33987010
Does the 8 year old boy behind you open all the pickle jars in your household?
>>
>>33986876
>being interested in guns in trashy
you sound like a kike
>>
>>33987028
I'm 30 and have been married for 6 years and can say for a fact that guns are way cooler than girls you fucking roastie
>>
File: bQQjkxC[2].jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bQQjkxC[2].jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>33987045
>got married at 24

You are either a lardass who is too slow with pulling out or just a genine dumbass who let his prime get wasted on a single woman.

No wonder you don't know what you are missing out on.
>>
>>33986777
I have a waifu and I love her.
>>
>>33986777

i have a fiance. She's cool with the guns. But does'nt like it if i clean the guns on the dining table because of the smell of ballistol.

+ she thinks that it is manly to hunt. So thats good for me.

But she don't want to shoot by herself...which is not so good i guess.
>>
File: 1323244863567.jpg (66KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1323244863567.jpg
66KB, 480x360px
I'm 90% sure I'm sterile, because I've not wasted a single load when sex is involved in the last 8 years. That's a LOT of semen for only two women.
>>
>>33986777
I got divorced about a year and a half ago.

I have two different girls I occasionally take to dinner then usually fugg or sometimes get a blow. But I'm not in a position where I feel comfortable with a full time relationship.
>>
>>33987058
I wouldnt trade my wife for any other woman in the way told because she's not a bitter whore like yourself who thinks getting married early is bad
>>
>>33987038
>you sound like a kike
you look like a rake
>>
>>33986777
I have a friend that is a girl but isn't my girlfriend. I like her. She's nice sometimes and teaches me about guns but makes me feel stupid for asking basic questions.
>>
Not right now. Last one wasn't too interested in guns and I have few interests besides going innawoods and shooting. I also felt like she was too good to me.
>>
>>33986798
Then get some guns that she likes. Do all your guns suck?
>>
I'm a 31 year old KV.
>>
My wife was a Passive Aggressive shit, in 2007 she went ape over Obama because he was a wigger. By 2011 she had gone full Antifa/Occupy crazy so I dumped her ass, took 3 whole weeks to recover. A year later she drove 5 hours so she could rob my home (her second try) not thinking I'd relocate my cash stash the instant I decided to divorce her. Best decision I ever made was dumping the Progressive leach.
>>
>>33986777
>Had one year ago
>Get dumped for no reason
>Now she's a man
>mfw
>>
I'm 39. Got a wife and a girlfriend, actually. They know each other, and know about each other. Wife (36) gets a house and financial stability, is the mother of our child and gets to do her gardening and suburban farm hobbies out here in Nebraska. Girlfriend (32) works for an insurance company, doesn't want a full time relationship, kids, or marriage but doesn't want to be physically lonely either.

Life is good.
>>
>>33987283
Having two girls and making it work must be nice.
>>
>>33986777
Nah, I don't expect women are into disabled gun collectors.
>>
>>33986867
Yeah, just broke up with my girl because she really wanted to get into DDLG.
>>
>>33987253
Sounds kinda like my ex. I'm pretty moderate so I was OK with her being center-left (from a blue-collar Texas Democrat family), but she eventually went full tumblr SJW psycho.

She hooked up with one of her nu-male beta orbiters after I kicked her out, still makes me laugh that they were both so useless that they ended up having to move in with his parents.
>>
yes and we go shooting together although she cried last time because I was being a pushy faggot
>>
You know what turns me on? A Beta girl in a black Adidias track suit that a Slave wouldn't wear w/ a matching thumb ring, now that's HOT!
>>
>>33986777
Depending on the month.. yes/no.
>>
>>33987058
>No wonder you don't know what you are missing out on.
lmao sex obsessed faggot what are you even doing here?
who are you trying to impress?
>>
I got rid of that bitch right after Christmas and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made right now I'm just casually dating around until someone worth keeping comes around if you think you need someone to be happy your lost man just fuck bitches.
>>
>>33986846
no amount of pussy is worth henpecking anon.
>>
>>33986846
Yea get the fuck out of there just wait until God forbid you Mary that bitch. She seems high maitenence and hates your hobby
>>
>>33986812

I have girlfriend, and a wife and two kids on the side. And I'm a fat manlet. Step your game up.
>>
>>33987058

Both of you guys are faggots really. Best route is single father. You have your offspring at an early age and still get to smash hoes at your own leisure
>>
Yes

She doesn't really like shooting but she's pretty ambivalent about my interest for it.

But guns aren't really that important in my life to be honest, just another hobby.
>>
>>33986777
No never had one.
phd
funs
ect.
>>
>>33987283

How fascinating, how do you make the time?

The thought of having to talk to more than one woman every day makes me groan in my head.
>>
>>33987422
Probably because you don't know that the word is etcetera you fucking doc-tard.
>>
>>33987028
>settling for somebody who hates your hobby
>>
>>33987442
ok bud if you say so
>>
>>33987398
>I have girlfriend, and a wife and two kids on the side.
>Two kids on the side

Most guys would say I have a wife, two kids, and a girlfriend on the side. Fucking weirdo.
>>
I talk a big game, but most women seem to hate me. I'm pretty sure you have a better chance at finding a cure for cancer than finding a girl that would want to date me.
>>
>>33987448
This. If she can't at least tolerate your hobbies like you would hers, it's pretty clear she doesn't care that much about you
>>
I'm thinking of asking this girl out. nervous as shit about it

How to I girlfriend guys? How do I break being into guns to her?
>>
>>33987525
don't bring up anything controversial on the first date. As for asking her out, just ask her for coffee sometime. Girls aren't stupid, they know what you're doing. Worst she can say is "no", and that leaves you back where you are now.
>>
>>33986996
>>
No gf here. Pretty sure I'm to blame. I don't expect perfection but if they can't take care of their body i don't expect them to be very competent.

About the only thing i expect to have in common is a love of /out/ and/an/.
Seems most only have /tv/ as a hobby
>>
>>33987525
I'd just ignore it until she find outs, that's always been my sort of hands-off approach. I wait until I know they like me a little more so if they are on the fence about it they're leaning towards my side ya know?
>>
>>33987525
You just gotta ask. Worst thing she can do is say no.

After a few weeks when she asks to see you on the weekend, casually mention you don't think so because you want to go to the range. Then invite her and have a Range date.
>>
Always figured I'd end up the eternal bachelor, but after stuffing around for years having the odd girlfriend, mostly happy with my own company- ended up with the one.
Co-worker who we're mutual friends with introduced us to one another and we're literally worlds apart, lot of different interests, some shared ones, completely different backgrounds and people are sort of going... well shit, what an odd couple. Been married for 3 years now, one kidlet and pretty happy, think maybe in some way its those differences that sort of make it work
>>
>>33987541
This. Treat it like it's insignificant, and it wouldn't even occur to you she might not approve
>>
>>33986996
>I am married with two children. Another little one will be joining us in the summer.

Nice going you stupid fuck. I have a friend like you and now I rarely ever see him because he spends all his time either working or wiping shit from his child's asshole and whenever we guys want to do something we can't because he is "watching the little guy." Kids are cute at least but still goddamn. I hope your wife and you are at least somewhat attractive and intelligent so you're not dumping another ugly faggot on to this planet like some people I know.
>>
>meet current gf through friends
>at his house, spewing right wing authoritarian viewpoints for lulz
>being racist, anti-union, nationalist, gun loving etc
>she ends up wanting to sleep with me even though she's left wing liberal
It's weird, but I'm happy that I don't have to front around her
Also
>got her into shooting despite her "being afraid of guns"
>mfw she loves it
>>
>>33987422
>ect
It's etc. I got corrected on this in 4th grade.
>>
>>33987525

Hey (Cutie i want to bang), I want to take you out for dinner, how's this thursday sound?

Hey (Future container of my semen), I'm going to go to X event, want to come with?

Hey (Slut Lady), want to go see that movie together?
>>
>>33987563
I only have one question.
How new are you guys exactly?
You need to be less dense,Ive seen worse mistakes in textbooks and research papers.
>>
I've actually been single for a number of years. I think people are starting to imply I might be gay since women rejected me pretty constantly for consecutive years. Now I might be starting to question my own sexuality. How do I talk a girl into having gay sex with me? Is there something I can do to make my penis look more fancy like die my pubes a neon color or something?
>>
>>33987573
>you need to be less dense
Nice try you fukn wafe not gonna happen
>>
>>33986777
Nope.
Haven't had a date in 5 years.
>>
>>33987582
suit yourself
>>
I have a wife. She loves guns. She loves dogs. She loves videogames. Politics are pretty much the same. Loves military.

I'm good.
>>
>>33987253
How did she not take you to the cleaners?
>>
I haven't had a girlfriend since high school and that was 15 years ago. I think I'm asexual now or something.
>>
>>33987645
How does her pussy tastes like?
>>
>>33986777
No, the last time I was ever intimate with a woman was 5 years ago. I've isolated myself too much so I feel socially retarded.
>>
Test
>>
>>33987656
sometimes good, sometimes bad
>>
>>33987028
>implying there was ever a choice
have to fill the void with something my man
>>
>>33987112

Low grade b8 m8

Shes from cali and hates guns in genral. Doesnt agree that I keep one in every room.
>>
>>33986972
That's not a "saying", faggot, That's just advice
>>
>>33987557

still mad at your friend?
>>
I do
>>
>>33987650
asexuality isnt a thing, you probably just suck at picking up chics
>>
>>33986780
Boyfriend? Are you a grill or just a fag?
>>
I'm emotionally damaged and can never hold any sort of serious or long term relationship. So no.
>>
>>33987929
I'm sure I do suck, since I never had the chance since high school as I've never had the urge to do so since.
>>
File: unlimitedammohershel.gif (916KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
unlimitedammohershel.gif
916KB, 500x482px
>>33987543
>casually mention you don't think so because you want to go to the range
>"hey anon, want to go out this weekend? :)"
>"Uhh, can't, I'd rather go shooting"
>"Oh, okay..."
>>
I own 11 guns and live in my car. What do you think?
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>tfw 23 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>33988006
You have an internet connection. How have you not had a chance? I've gotten like dozens upon dozens of rejections since high school, only girls that wanted me to be a fuckboy on the side are ever interested. Not that I'm the type of guy that would do that shit I outgrew that steal yo girl stuff in middleschool, it was really immature and those guys could of totally kicked my ass if they felt like it back then.
>>
>>33988020

knew a drug dealer who hung around a college with a car full of drugs and guns

tanner?
>>
I have a girlfriend. She royally pisses me off some times, but the pussy is bomb, so I stick around.
>>
>>33987398
Do you have a big dick?
>>
>>33986867
William?
>>
>>33986777
Had

She was perfectly thicc too, man I fucked that up bad.

Oh well, I'm a much different person and I haven't spoken to her in like 4 years, think about her like every other day.

Joining the military and serving 6 years in a couple months, just getting my physicals done.

You guys think approaching her post-service is a terrible idea?

Why do I feel deep down it's a terrible idea?
>>
>>33987018
>>33986872
Well numeric value is irrelevant, it's price.

If she's spending just as much, and just as quickly as you are on guns, you likely both need to tone it down.

Try saving 100 EuroCukBux off every paycheck instead of spending a significant portion on immediate purchases.

You'll have to wait for more funs but she'll be happy and hopefully you'll stretch your money out.
>>
>>33987337
>still makes me laugh that they were both so useless that they ended up having to move in with his parents

Top kek
>>
>>33986846
The way you talk about it, that doesn't sound like healthy relationship

Find someone else who has a shared interests or at least respects your interests.
>>
>>33987841
Not really Reddit spacer. Mad at you for ruining your life.
>>
File: 1492781334421.jpg (52KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492781334421.jpg
52KB, 720x719px
>>33986846
dump her
she hates your hobbies and tries to keep you from following your passions and improving yourself. She wants you to pamper her with nothing in return.
>>
>>33988193
So you haven't spoken to her in 4, plus are thinking about approaching her after six years. So it'll be a decade... Move on buddy. Shell probably have popped out some kids and a be in a relationship by then anyway.
>>
>>33987337
>She hooked up with one of her nu-male beta orbiters after I kicked her out, still makes me laugh that they were both so useless that they ended up having to move in with his parents.

Stereotypes come from somewhere my dude
>>
>>33987557
You sound salty anon
It ain't easy being a father you know
>>
>>33988193
Because it is a bad idea, you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Don't do it, anon.
>>
>>33988102
Not him but your reading comprehension is shit.
>>
I'm 28 and in my first real relationship.
>>
>>33986777
i do have a girlfriend
>>
>>33988387
>>33988459

Knowing her I doubt she'll have kids in 6 years but a relationship is insanely likely.

But you're likely right if both of you agree with my conscious.

Say I found her on Tinder or equivalent, still a bad idea?

I still feel like it's a terrible idea but damn I'd like an actual second chance, none of that "but I've changed since yesterday" bullshit.
>>
>>33986777
I do, and she's pretty good. Gets a bit moody when its the time of the month, bu other than that, I love her. Shes kinda indifferent about guns, but she wants me to teach her but shes a little AR shy.
> we go to an indoor range with my range bro
I mean small indoor range
>shes liking the pistols were shooting (her first time)
>suddenly some guy walks into the range with a 10 in sbr'd AR with a giant muzzle brake
>OhBoyHereWeGo.webm
>he proceeds to magdump with the thing, causing everyone in the range to stop.
>gf clearly shook
>ask if shes ok
>says that gun is scary loud
>Doesn't wanna shoot any of my black guns now.
What do to get her not scared of black guns?
>>
File: 1491710685428.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491710685428.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
>>33986777
y-yeah. of c-course
>>
>>33988528
Suppressors, anon.

Suppressors
>>
>>33986777
Nope.

My wife would kill me if I did.
>>
>married
>kid
>mid 20s
>fat.. But working on it
> crack shot with my cc pistol. Not very good rifleman but im working on it
BONUS ROUND: /MEG/ EDITION
>99 in an hour on my last asvab. But I'll have to take it again once im in shape
>wanna be combat arms because muh traditionz
>family history of asthma. But I dont have it
>Well trained in h2h. wanna go all the way in combatives training
>>
Girlfriend? What's that, some new anime?
>>
>>33988621
>Joining with a wife and kid beforehand

You fuckers never take old timers advice. Enjoy the divorce year 2.
>>
>>33988657
Yeah. Its about a man losing everything that makes him happy because of a manipulative woman and her moist cave of sadness
>>
>>33988660
Shes an army brat. Says its not a big problem and the schools are great for the kid
>>
I wish. I'm married.

Id go back to dating my wife. I got some 3-4 times a week.

Now I feel like I have to schedule an appointment a week in advance.
>>
File: zxkljh.jpg (3MB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
zxkljh.jpg
3MB, 3024x2268px
I've got a chick I could text her right now and say game on, but I'm a fucking retard and can't stop thinking about the last chick.

Last chick: 10/10 looking, best sex I've had (scratcher/biter too), independent to a fault (seriously), not into guns, but ave no fucks about my hobby. We broke up because her sister died and she was too independent to look for help and wen't legit crazy during these last holidays. Said she couldn't deal with her sister and feel like a shit gf for putting her shit as a priority. 23 y/o.

(potential) New chick:
7.5-8/10, big gun nut, archery too, hunts, fishes. Lives an hour away, quite religious (I'm not but it doesn't bother me or her), think's it's ideal to be married in 2-3 years, won't move in until marriage, still a virgin. 28 y/o

I'm 29 and divorced, no kids. Couldn't imagine even considering marriage again outside of 6 years with two of them including cohabitation.

Fuck me /k/. Fuck me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cgtWKI4TU
>>
>>33988669
Boku No Alimony.
>>
>>33988441
You sound like a buddy of mine.

His whore wife left him for her old baby daddy who lived with his mother and wouldn't marry her because momma said no!
Stupid bitch had a kid with my buddy after he took her and her first brat in.

Then spent the next two years sneaking off to cheat with her looser ex.

Best part. BF's mom kicked them out because she can't stand the whore.
>>
>>33986910
Dunno about fucking others, but probably.. Everything else is 100% no doubt.

Never take a break, ever. Can't do it in a marriage, why make it a practice while dating?

It sucks, but cut your losses now and call it quits.

>>33988695
That's on you too homie. Fucking romance her, get home from work early, clean the fucking house, tell her to get dressed up, and take her to a nice restaurant, then a classy place to get a drink and be flirty af again, or do the first two, grab a couple bottles of cab or merlot, and go find a quite place to watch the sunset/stars in the bed of the truck. Chicks need that shit to see that they're a priority, not something that you treat special on a birthday and christmas then just go back to the grind of the routine.

It's WAY easy to fall into a rut/routine in marriage and settle for "good enough", been there done that. It's also not that much effort to show her that you want more. Once she sees it, if she want's more too, she'll help you, then it's the whole being greater than she sum of it's parts and whatnot.

And at the very least, spontanious shit like I mentioned above makes em' moister than a oyster.

>>33988696

pic
>>
~~~Also, PSA!!!~~~

Get a fucking prenup guys!

I live in a "no fault state". My ex wife had an affair, I wanted to work past it (call me a cuck or whatever) she did not, because of "no fault" laws, she still got half.

Shit they don't tell you about marriage before they let you walk into it number 138

All I would have had to do was get her to sign something that said "You fuck up, you get nothing". It puts more skin in the game for both parties to want to fix the problems. Guns aren't cheap, and she's entitled to half, pre-marital or not. You either hand them over or pay her cash.
>>
>>33988857
>~~~Also, PSA!!!~~~
But you are not PSA.anon
>>
File: 1494118837014.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494118837014.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33986777
Was homeschooled so no. Got close a couple of times though, mainly black girls.

>tfw you're physically attractive and get girls interested in you but you're a fucking autist with a huge difficulty not offending or pissing people off so the only girls patient with you are Liberal because they deal with retards all the time, but they don't like funs and even they get tired of you after a while
>>
>>33987058
There are people out there that fill that certain gap. Once you find someone like that why the fuck would you not commit to them?
>le prime years where you have to fuck some airhead sluts
Yeah no
>>
It's been 7 years and 139 days since my last relationship.

I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>33989116
It probably doesn't help you know that to the exact day...

What do you keep a calendar? Has leap years been factored?
>>
>>33988857

Prenups can and will be thrown out. Some states will automatically throw out a prenup when one party waives alimony rights.

Don't fucking get married you idiots.
>>
File: 1481402791473m.jpg (99KB, 829x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481402791473m.jpg
99KB, 829x1024px
>>33986777
No and never have.
22 and on the fast track to being a gun-wizard
>>
>>33987557
I am sorry that you miss your friend. I know it sucks to have someone choose a path that excludes you.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time raising my children. Yes, I miss out on things. I used to do a lot of camping and urbex. That is harder now. My wife is a six foot Amazon with an amazing ass, and I have grown into myself quite well, thanks. I get far more positive attention from women now than I did at 19, that's for sure.

Don't give up on your friend, and don't give up on yourself.
>>
>>33989132
I just can't forget the date, so I put it in a counting program which gave me the exact amount of time.
December 29th 2009.

Seems surreal seeing how far away other stuff from 09 is, but this shit sticks with you.
>>
>>33988857
Courts can literally throw prenups away, the only winning move is not to pay
>Make a system in which getting married carries a massive risk of fucking your life up forever
>Wonder why young people aren't getting married anymore
>>
>>33986777
>>33986777
Yep, a pretty little redhead too. She goes shooting with me pretty frequently and isn't bad. Her dad is also about as /k/ as I am and among his collection has an HK41 and a registered full-auto AR.
>>
Of course. I'm not sure how she feels about funs, but I'll figure that out eventually. She's a little bit chubby but she's an absolute demon in the sack and is crazy about me, so it's p awesome.
>>
>>33986780
>Boyfriend? Are you a grill or just a fag?
he's posting on /k/, I think you know the answer.
>>
>>33986777

I got a finance.
>>
>>33986777
girls are a waste of time
>>
>>33986777
Does messing with a girl who has a bf count?
>>
>>33986886
my nigga...
>>
>>33986777
Yes and she's a petroleum engineer and im hazguns
>>
>>33989193
Turn back. Brother inlaw is wizard and massive pussy. It aint worth it
>tfw its like his balls fell off when he turned 25
>>
File: IMG_5716.jpg (243KB, 1208x1263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5716.jpg
243KB, 1208x1263px
>>33986777
>tfw qt redhead /out/ gf to do desert things with

>>33987058
>getting married at 24
>bad
It's better than getting married at 32 and having kids born of weak sperm that turn out to be aspie
>>
>>33989820
It's too late. I have the ugly and the poor. It's terminal.
>>
>>33987790

Try spraying alka-seltzer in there. Thank me later.
>>
>>33986777
No, I have a wife. I'm still wondering how that happened with all my autism.
>>
>>33986846
>always questions me even in the fucking gym when I want to add more weight on any lift

/fit/ here

drop that bitch like your pr clean and jerk
>>
>>33986777
>so /k/ let's get real... you do have a girlfriend, right?
Meh.
I've had a girlfriend before and it was kinda nice, and I really wouldn't mind another if we could get along better than the last attempt.... but honestly, I'm not that attractive or desirable and neither are any potential mates around here. If I happen to meet someone that I like, by chance, then maybe something will happen, but I don't honestly expect another relationship in my life.

So how is this thread related to /k/?
>>
File: 20170104_181233.png (1MB, 1439x1067px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_181233.png
1MB, 1439x1067px
No, and I probably won't because I'm a fatass, but that can be fixed. Aside from that, I'm also deeply bitter and cynical because i hate myself, and i am not handsome by any stretch. My few friends are getting married, moving away, having kids, etc, so it's dwindling down to just me. Kind of sucks, really.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.