[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most unlikely gun owner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18

So today I found out that my super liberal neighbors that voted for Obama and Hillary are owners of multiple guns.

Saw these fucks at my local range with 2 Glocks and an Auto Ordnance M1 carbine with fairly decent groups.

Wtf? This kinda bothered me because I wanted to plunder their asses in my SHTF larp dream.
>>
>>33983945
u r gay
>>
>>33983945
why would that stop u from plundering their asses

if it was always easy then it would be no fun
>>
>>33983957
this. also its a topical story right now- liberals arming themselves for self defense against fascist boogeymen or whatever.
whether or not this is true is irrelevant, all free amercians have the right to defend themselves.
>>
>>33983992
They were very good shots and doing speed drills. If SHTF I'd probably want them on my team and they'd probably put up a decent fight if I came at them. Underestimating people is a big bad habit that I need to get rid of.
>>
>>33983945

Why do you think anyone that leans liberal is automatically anti-gun? I'd have voted for Sanders in 2 seconds over Hillary and Trump. Hillary is definitely a crook and Benghazi alone should have disqualified her. Now it seems of late that Trump really doesn't have a fuckin clue how to govern and is treating the presidency how he would treat a business he owns.
>>
>>33984023
if that ever happened they would let you get raped by niggers because anything else would be racist
>>
>>33983992
>Is that you OP?
You just posted this to bump didn't you?
>>
File: 1494468281421.jpg (196KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1494468281421.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
>>33983945
>glock
>Auto Ordnance M1 carbine
>armed
>>
>>33983945
I voted for Obama (twice). He was a douche, but a better douche than the others. Now Hillary was stupid beyond levels. Not sure why anyone with a gun voted for her. They may not be lost to us yet. Keep /k/ing on with them, there may be hope yet.
>>
>>33983945
Good on them for exercising their rights, I don't see why it's a problem at all. You should be thrilled that people like them are into guns.
>>
>>33984076
Pretty sure if things went south most would abandon political correctness fairly quick when they see niggers chimp out in the hundredths.
>>
>>33983945
Probably he's a union worker probably, lots of union propoganda. My brother in law is a hard core Obama supporting Trump hater who owns a ton of guns, hates lazy people on welfare and is anti-immigration.
I had him take a candidate alignment test online during the election and it told him, based on his values, to vote for Trump which pissed him off and he just kept repeating that he's a democrat.
>>
>>33984132
I am thrilled actually, bothered but thrilled.
>>
>>33984121
>Not sure why anyone with a gun voted for her.

I'm sorry...I didn't really want to.
>>
>>33984006
I've always been a gun owner. Not all liberals are anti-gun, especially those of us in the middle of the country.
>>
>>33984191
People who vote anti gun are anti gun.
Your actions are louder than your words.
>>
>>33984172
Real leftists haven't forgotten that political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
>>
Hm, I don't know. Maybe because they're relatively well-educated and have the mental horsepower to recognize that a self-serving narcissist who doesn't know which way is up isn't qualified to be POTUS? Oh! Oh! Maybe they're actually DEEP STATE agents? You should go into their house at night to make sure.
>>
>>33984251
That would only be true if we lived in a true democracy where someone can vote issue by issue.

Someone can agree with 7/10 stances of one party and 4/10 stances of the second party.

What retarded shit you posted means only one of two possibilies.

Possibility 1: You agree with every single stance that rich donors have bribed neo-con republicans to vote for (in which case you're an absolute dipshit and the world would be better if you jump off a skyscraper and die)

Possibility 2: You vote republican even though you don't agree with their policies because you're a single-issue gun voter. But because "action speaks louder than words" you're now forever belonging to 20 different idiotic stances that lobbyists bribed the republicans to say they believe in.

Neither option allows you to not be a fucking retard for what you said.
>>
>>33984034
>Why do you think anyone that leans liberal is automatically anti-gun?
because liberal politicians are emphatically anti-gun?
Why would you vote for a politician that makes laws to take away your funz?

>m-muh healthcare
faggot
>>
>>33983945
Loudly tell them if shit hits the fan you're going to their place.
>>
>>33983945
>he thought the GOP were the only ones allowed to be pro-gun

keep drinking that kool-aid
>>
>>33984251
maybe he's not a single issue voter you
>>
>>33984251
The world isn't so black and white. The amount of political capital it would take to enact meaningful legislation at the Federal level isn't anything Clinton or Trump (should he want to) could muster.
>>
>>33983945
Shareblue please go back to /pol. You can't convert anyone here no matter how subtle you're getting.
>>
>>33984642
This is the musing of an idiot. No, there are pro-gun Democrats all around the U.S., especially in the rural areas where the family trees start to look like telephone poles. Shocker, I know! It's almost like people are complex creatures and don't lend themselves to easy, tidy categorization.
>>
File: 1494887444174.png (15KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494887444174.png
15KB, 370x320px
>>33984720
I honestly can't make sense of a single thing you just said that makes it relevant to this thread.
>>
Any law-abiding citizen of the United States that does not believe in and support the Constitution and all amendments is a fucking fool. Most of these fucking fools are politicians of every stripe that spew any kind of bullshit that they think might get them elected. The only places that kind of shit works is locations that are loaded with immigrants-- California and New York come to mind.
>>
>>33984034
someone had to pick up the "muh children will get shot if you have guns" platform and for some reason the usually "muh children" Republicans didn't want it, so the Democrats picked it up, and because we have a fucking two-party system, the positions of the parties largely dictate the positions of the left and the right and the positions of the conservatives and the liberals in this country
if a politician was just a fucking person and not an automatic admonishment of "the other side", maybe we'd get more organic and honest opinions around here
>>
>>33984762
The ramblings of sexually-frustrated, insecure man-children aren't readily decipherable by most adults. I do know if you poke it enough it'll scream:

>GLOBALISM
>JEWS
>OPEN YOUR EYES!

or it'll just send you to some shady blog
>>
>>33984780
rip Webb
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>33984779
but midwesterners were the ones to vote in trump
>>
>>33984762
I've spent too much time on pol and now I see share blue, the ctr spinoff everywhere. This though seems clearly like someone who is trying to start a conversation about how dems aren't gun haters and blah blah blah... Not a political board. It's a weapons board.
>>
File: 1468894335768.jpg (653KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468894335768.jpg
653KB, 1536x2048px
>>33983945
I voted for Barry twice and Clinton last year. My wife and I have 12 guns between us.
Dipshits like pic related are gonna be fucked when shit goes down kek
>>
>>33983945
You wanted to plunder their asses? Why not just take their guns and valuables in that situation, ass raping them is unnecessary.
>>
File: 1494948993607.png (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494948993607.png
123KB, 600x600px
>>33984820
>This though seems clearly like someone who is trying to start a conversation about how dems aren't gun haters and blah blah blah

m8 I made this thread because I find it curious how the people you least expect to be gun owners are avid shooters.

If it sounded like I was pushing an agenda sorry I guess.
>>
>>33984820
Yeah no, agreed.

This is a troll board. Dems think they know guns. They always think they know guns.

But you give them a single action breech loading H&R? They can barely cock it, let alone endure the recoil.
>>
>>33984831
I don't want to fight people with guns, especially those that know how to use them well.
>>
>>33983945

Pro-gun democrats are like the battered wives that never leave their abusive husbands, not even after their kids wind up with a broken arm or bruised rib and go to live with grandma and grandpa while she stays at home because "he just loses control sometimes but he really does love me."
>>
>>33984121
I voted for her but I only own a bow
honestly no one's going to take away gun rights any more than they're going to start a war with Russia or China or try to take away freedom of speech, it's a foregone conclusion that it'll be a clusterfuck
>>
>>33984890
Obama is going to take away your guns, trust me. Once he gets back in power with a false flag he'll take'em, he'll take'em all and send your daughter to a BBC breeding ground.
>>
>>33984034
The anti-gun platform is without a doubt a key bedrock of the modern Democratic Party's ideals. Not to mention, in the summer on the polling app Show of Hands, for the poll "Democrats only: do you support the complete ban of all firearms", the answers, out of thousands of responses, overwhelmingly said yes.

Not to mention every liberal I personally know hates guns with a passion. Being a 2nd Amendment supporting Orlando native after Pulse was annoying as hell. Even (female) conservatives I knew would buy into the media and want all "assault weapons" banned. Fucking awful.
>>
>>33984848

...like a Handi Rifle?

Owning a few firearms doesn't mean you are automatically proficient in all things gun related.

I can guarantee you if I handed you a G11 Space-Kraut rifle you wouldn't have the foggiest idea what it's even chambered in.

This is some serious Dunnig-Kruger shit happening right here. Holy fuck neo-/k/ GO AWAY.
>>
>>33984820

Out of all possible crossover issues, guns are the least organic, and it's been this way since the 80s.

As far as political footballs go, abortion has them all beat.
>>
>>33984911
You realize that's just a platform to get lots of panties twisted, right? It's the same with abortion. It's a standard, an impossible standard, that is more useful to both parties as a point of constant contention than one victory for the history books.
>>
>>33984802
RIP Kasich
I lean liberal but if it had come down to him and Hillary I might've put him in, other than one dodgy thing about women's rights he said (that I can't remember now) he seemed like a stand-up guy who wasn't pushing any agendas except maybe "increase blue-collar jobs"
>>
>>33984157
This. I can tell you right now that in a SHTF scenario, there will be ethnic cleansing on local levels, at least initially. After the initial panic the cleansing would only be more widespread. It wouldn't even be purely "ubermensch" goal oriented either, at least not mostly. If anything it'd be out of a desire to keep certain demographics known to cause trouble away from your band/settlement/future civilization in the most secure way, by completely removing them from the picture.
>>
File: _k_ discusses sexuality.png (220KB, 1396x830px) Image search: [Google]
_k_ discusses sexuality.png
220KB, 1396x830px
>>33984831
have you been to /k/ before?
>>
>>33984495
Oh good, the redditors are here

Fuck off
>>
File: 1491946472681.png (161KB, 433x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491946472681.png
161KB, 433x484px
>>33984960
Thankfully we've got the second amendment to defend against edgelords like you.
>>
>>33984887
I'll be five bucks OP's neighbors are in a rights-heavy state, along with a lot of other blue gun owners
people tend to focus on things that directly affect them, not what some other state that has a democrat governor or senate is doing
>>
>>33984960
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>33984960

>there will be ethnic cleansing on local levels

That's being a little overly optimistic.
>>
>>33984911
most of the liberals I know support having guns, although they are from the South
>>
File: Prepping Dilbert.jpg (67KB, 640x289px) Image search: [Google]
Prepping Dilbert.jpg
67KB, 640x289px
>>33983945

>This kinda bothered me because I wanted to plunder their asses in my SHTF larp dream.
>Violating the NAP like its an LA riot chimp out.

I see so without the rule of law to subdue you through fear you fantasize about robbing your neighbors; but the fact that they're armed concerns you because ultimately you're a coward who's only willing to attack soft targets that stand no chance of fighting back.

What a magnificent example of why the right to bare arms is so essential.
>>
>>33984960
>there will be ethnic cleansing on local levels
no there wont, but darwinism will take a strong hold in a few populations in particular
>>
>>33985056
Yes and no. Soft weak or vulnerable targets are ideal, but innocent people are not what I aimed for. I only wanted to rob my neighbors because they're liberal dumbasses that voted Hillary, but now I see them as an asset in SHTF.
>>
>>33984495

>Defending the fucking spooks at the CIA and the NSA
>Defending Hilldawg
>Namefagging

Or maybe because they're smart enough to realize that the Saudi Arabian government didn't donate millions to the Clinton Foundation because they wanted to support feminism and gay right? Oh! Maybe they're actually RUSSIAN Manchurian candidates!

Trump is far from an ideal President; but if you're still willing to vote for the Democratic establishment at this point and you seriously don't recognize that the CIA and the NSA are profound threats to our Democracy then you need to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>33985111
Yes, Trump is doing a wonderful job thus far!
>>
>>33985111
>using "namefagging" wrong
>reddit spacing
Go back to r/the_donald.
>>
>>33984171
>assuming anyone can accurately tell what Trump's position is
It can literally change in the space of two tweets.
>>
>>33984960
>If anything it'd be out of a desire to keep certain demographics known to cause trouble away from your band/settlement/future civilization in the most secure way, by completely removing them from the picture.
So remember folks, after the Habbening starts, kill all the stormfags you see, for the good of future generations.
>>
File: Wonka -You must be new here.jpg (78KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
Wonka -You must be new here.jpg
78KB, 311x311px
>>33985150

Dude posted with a tripcode, he's namefagging you candyass roodypoo. Don't tell me how the fucking rules work sonny, I'm a god damned dinosaur.

I have no idea what the fuck reddit spacing is. I've been typing this way for years because it separates my ideas and makes it easier to read.

Seriously dude you're on /k/ supporting a rabidly pro gun control political party, where do you think you are? You want to lay into Trump, fine; but supporting the Dems AND the spooks? Nah, you can fuck off back to tumblr or normiebook with that shit.
>>
>>33985094
>I only wanted to rob my neighbors because they're liberal dumbasses that voted Hillary
So their political differences are enough for you to rob them? And let's be honest, you'd probably have to murder them too, and while you're at it you might as well rape the wife, since who knows when you'll next get some pussy. Amirite?

>but now I see them as an asset in SHTF.
Hopefully they recognize you as the threat you are and react accordingly, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>33984034
lots of businessmen have been president before

>>33984103
the type of 'victims' that use their concealed glocks aren't the best kind

>>33984825
that redneck's truck full of more rednecks would pose a serious problem
>>
>>33985150
>>33985278
>tfw watching two obvious newfags argue with each other is actually really funny

>reddit spacing
Is something /pol/ started to try and discredit people, because god forbid you separate your fucking sentences and make your post easy to read.

>Dude posted with a tripcode, he's namefagging you candyass roodypoo. Don't tell me how the fucking rules work sonny, I'm a god damned dinosaur.
No, he's not "namefagging", he's "tripfagging", and you'd know that if you were "a dinosaur".
>>
File: Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg (89KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg
89KB, 850x400px
>>33985125

Did I say he was?

You can't deflect your way out of shit that easy. Now please tell me why you think living in an Orwellian surveillance state isn't a threat and how I should learn to stop worrying and love the deep state.

And why you're at it explain to me why I should have voted for a pro gun control, pro war, pro surveillance state, big government, pseudo neo con in establishment Democrat clothing over the big orange buffoon?

You're out of your league sonny.
>>
File: leviosaaa pokemon.jpg (51KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
leviosaaa pokemon.jpg
51KB, 480x300px
Liberal gun rights supporters are great. The more of them there are, the less effective the anti-gunners will be.

Gun rights should not be a political issue. All law-abiding Americans regardless of politics, gender, race, or religion should be willing and able to arm themselves.
>>
>>33985285
Yes, but they've proven their worth now
>>
>>33984121
>Not sure why anyone with a gun voted for her.

Because it was clear to anyone with half a brain that Trump was an incompetent buffoon.
>>
>>33985344
>it's alright to rob people because they don't have the same political feefees as me
I hope a crackhead with aids breaks into your home and rapes you.
>>
File: Hunter's confession.png (206KB, 1341x728px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter's confession.png
206KB, 1341x728px
>>33985315

You figure there's a difference between namefagging and tripfagging? I mean granted he used tripcode; but they're just flavors of the same cancer are they not?

>and you'd know that if you were "a dinosaur".

My choice of insults should have clued you in. The fact that it didn't tells me you're in no position to lecture my decrepit ass.
>>
>>33985150
>paragraph breaks are reddit spacing
You are such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>33985364
>late 2013 is old now
Jesus christ.

And using "dinosaur" in a sentence hardly counts as a reference to the old meme. It's a single fucking word.
>>
>>33985403

2013 isn't old; but neither is tripfagging.
>>
>>33985348
>lets vote for the president that will continue to strip our rights, that's better than a guy who shitposts on twitter
>>
>>33985437
>the guy who shitposts on twitter
About how he wants to take our rights...

Unless you consider wanting to re-write the first amendment so he can sue people for saying mean things about him, or trying to make the head of the FBI swear loyality to him isn't a big deal.

And then there's the constant lies, the way he undermines the press, makes political appointment to positions that are supposed to be solely concerned with the nation's security, leaks information to the Russians, invites them into the Oval Office (which has NEVER been done before), and continues to use his private samsung phone instead of a secure one.
>>
>>33985473
according to NPR the leaks were about ISIS, quit your bitching.
>>
>>33985437
>a guy who shitposts on twitter

If only that was the extent of his many, many failings as a leader...
>>
>>33985487
if the president was a Democrat who leaked ISIS intelligence to Russia you would be screaming for his head on a platter.
>>
>>33985487
The info came from an ally who did not want the information shared with the Russians. Meaning the next time they (or really, anyone else) have an opportunity to share information with us, they might not because they're afraid the idiot in chief will tell Putin the next time they're on the phone.
>>
>>33985473
People don't seem to have twigged that there's a a large chunk of the US population that either doesn't care or isn't aware of the erosion of every other right, as long as they don't perceive anyone to be touching the second amendment.
You could force newspapers to apply for permission before printing ANYTHING (for example) and they wouldn't care as long as the POTUS posed for a few NRA photo shoots and kept going on about defending the second amendment.
>>
>>33985519
"Ally" yeah keep telling people that.
>>
>>33985487
>he thinks Russia is our ally in the fight against ISIS
>>
>>33985530
And that's the problem with blindly supporting the GOP because they're "pro-gun".

>>33985538
>hurr durr, Isreal isn't our ally
Because why construct an argument, when you can just recite a meme, eh?
>>
>>33984890
>honestly no one's going to take away gun rights any more than they're going to start a war with Russia or China or try to take away freedom of speech
Of course not, they don't take away anything, they ask you to give them up a sliver at a time.

And Hillary, and the entire goddamn Democratic party apparently, is slavering to go to war with Russia right now.
>>
>>33985473
Jesus, anon, you sound like you get all your information from CNN, MSNBC, and TYT. Calm the fuck down, son. Take a breath and actually look what he has done.

Other than pissing off the press he really has not done anything noteworthy.
>>
File: 1494915065323.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1494915065323.png
32KB, 688x578px
>Be latino gun owner and proud American (Legal, obviously)
>Hate both Trump and Hillary and ended up not voting this election season
>People on the far right see me as a filthy shitskin who only exists to steal their jobs and rape their women
>People on the far left see me as a baby killer because I support the 2nd amendment
>Everytime people ask who I voted for they treat me like I'm part of the problem because I didn't vote, despite both choices being shit
>Can only sit back and watch as the right and the left are taken over by extremists who only want blood and an excuse to kill people
>Can't even discuss politics anymore because things get so heated that people just shut you out if you don't agree 100% with their political views

When will it end? I just want to talk about guns and freedoms without instantly getting labeled and shat on for doing so.
>>
>>33985731
He hasn't done anything noteworthy because the Supreme Court slap his shit whenever he does, like the Muslim ban debacle.
>>
>>33985776
Trump is inept and overwhelmed. His victories, if there are any victories, won't be the result of his tactical ''genius.'' They'll come from the GOP establishment. The populists got conned, swamp remains.
>>
>>33985776
>Supreme Court
You do realize the 9th circuit and the supreme court aren't the same thing right? lol
>>
>>33985797
Oh look, a trip with a shit opinion. That's real rare, isn't it?
>>
>>33985665
Are you retarded? I mean, are you seriously mentally challenged? Because, I would feel awfully bad about making fun of a retarded child. No one wants war with Russia, no one. You know who wants war least of all? Putin. War means his game is over. War means his underlings can no longer enjoy extracting wealth from Russia and investing it elsewhere. War means the end of the mafia state Putin has spend over a decade building. As for Clinton wanting war, I'll wait while you provide me with convincing evidence.
>>
>>33985569
Israel is not an ally of the U.S.

They need us. We do not need them.
>>
>>33985755

>giving any shit what dumbasses who default to a party think.

never give any fucks what a staunch repub or dem says. they are the cancer of this nation.
>>
There are lots of liberal gun owners. I don't really know what they think but they're more likely to be allies if SHTF rather than enemies, even if that means giving up some of their more liberal views.
>>
>>33985841
>Israel is not an ally of the U.S.
>They need us. We do not need them.
Which doesn't fucking matter in this case.

Isreal gave the US intelligence it asked the US not to share. Trump blabbed it like an idiot. Every other intelligence agency in the world, which includes nations that are our allies, is looking at this situation and asking themselves, "can we trust the US President to keep the secrets we share with them?". And if they decide the answer is "no", then that could mean that vital intelligence that could be used to defend America, or fight enemies like ISIS, is withheld from US agencies.
>>
File: c9f.png (235KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
c9f.png
235KB, 600x720px
tfw brazilfag friend in Florida is a gun youtuber who constantly shitposts with his dozens of rifles just to make his jealous hue subscribers assmad
>>
>>33985873
Basically this.
Politicians are serial liars. They cannot be trusted, and all they desire is power. Any politician claiming they have an ideology, or any sort of morals or values or anything other than a lust for power over other human beings, is lying through his teeth. They've proven this time and time again, and yet still nobody seems to remember it, claiming their favorite politician to be the second messiah. The republicans and Libertarians would just as soon strip people of their gun rights as Shitlery '20 mile long body count' Clinton and the democrats would, it's just not advantageous for them to state that outright.
>>
>>33983945
vote for your guns or fuck you! dems WILL take them, given the chance. make no mistake on that.
>>
>>33985873
retard. i bet you don't even vote. thanks for letting the commie dems get a foothold. you could at least vote republican for that issue, with no hope for anything else.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 220x230px
>>33984831
>>
>>33983945
How do you know who they voted for?
>>
>>33985797
I like it how lefty people use the term "populist or populism" like its a great evil, when its definition, is that it supports the concerns of ordinary people.

Now right wing populism is a slightly different kettle of fish, and in future it would be more appropriate to define the two, lest you be moreso labelled as some kind of elitist jewboy, reciprocating some of Hillarys dry humping.
>>
>>33986431
I don't think he was implying that the "populists" were inherently wrong, just that they were stupid (which is far from untrue).

Besides, pragmatism > populism.
>>
people whose only concern is the 2nd amendment will one day wake up to find the Republic has crumbled around them, and their arsenal of small arms will do precisely zilch when the right-wing authoritarian they voted into power comes for them
>>
>>33984960
People are getting butthurt but you're not wrong.
>>
>>33984928

this. keep the people divided with pigeon hole politics, sadly works very well.
>>
>>33985826
Insanity just fuckin drips out of her eyes, isnt that enough or are you one of the idiots that cant see those telltale signs of a scary-ass psychopath?
Her laugh is mortifying.
>>
>>33985826
Also, I hate tripping shitheads trying to act as if having a trip gives em the highground from which to laugh at all the anon losers.
fuck your shit nigger
>>
>>33985150
>obongo "plays skeet" for publicity stunt
>this means liberals can be pro gun
Genuinely kill yourself.
>>
>>33984606
He is still right, you aren't a 2A supporter just admit it. There is nothing wrong with it.

A true 2A will realize that 9/10 other good things are irrelevant when the 2A is gone.

Nothing personal, just don't lie to yourself or others.
>>
>>33984023

>befriend them at the range
>go shooting with them often to build common ground
>shtf happens
>join forces worth them to protect community
>go on patrol
>shoot them in the back and/or knock them out
>rapey rape time!

You just have to work the long con.
>>
>>33983945
>I wanted to plunder
I have never let this evil enter my mind or dreams. You deserve to get a bullet rotorooter if you actually want to steal from others, Under Any Circumstances. Of course I'm sure there is a stupid exception. But what you described about waylaying your liberal neighbors IS bullshit. I am bothered that YOU own guns. I am glad we can all own them, but I sure wish people like YOU didn't make it so palpably apparent.
>>
>>33985094
This behavior/thinking will bite you and you will deserve it.
>>
>>33984960
lol @ fags getting mad at this post. mexicans and nigs would be getting would get ethnically cleansed and you're a retarded fudd if you think otherwise. ethnic conflict is the reason for all conflict in history
>>
>>33983945
There are more issues than 2A that people vote on. Some overlap. There are plenty of gun owning democrats that believe that the government does not belong in abortion, same sex marriage, guns, or what recreational drugs you put in your body. They aren't republicans because all they agree on is smaller govt and guns. So they vote democrat.
>>
>>33984076
But the good thing is since its morr likely hell get raped by methed out white guys from the local bike club. They'll glady take out some sis male scum.
>>
>>33984802

Kasich seems like a moderate Republican and someone that could actually be reasoned with. The current clown in charge isn't someone that's reasonable he's treating the Presidency like he's the CEO and what he says is final.
>>
>>33984642

Cause I'm not a single issue voter? I like to look at a candidate as a complete package. I do believe in climate change, and health care for all. I can go without a gun but what I can't go without is a planet to live on and health care.
>>
>>33984034
you are a cancer
>>
>>33985515
>if the president was a Democrat who leaked ISIS intelligence to Russia you would be screaming for his head on a platter.
Obama did that years ago. You know, before RUSSIA was the catch-all boogeyman for the DNC. They teased Romney for fear-mongering about Russia during that election cycle, now they're the ones doing it.

Russia is a worthwhile ally if all you want to do is kill militant muslims. They've only become our "adversary" because they're in direct competition with Turkey over control of a Natural Gas pipeline that needs to reach the Mediterranean. If Russia controls Syria, they control that pipeline. And that means they maintain a monopoly on all of the Natural Gas that Europe needs to buy.
>>
>>33984740

Yes, thank you I'm not rural I'm more urban but my dads side are definitely rural. Must be the reasonable Chinese side of me coming through.
>>
>>33988859
this lmao. the rest of the country was still functional during Katrina and niggers still got bumped off.
>>
>>33990614

Yeah it's almost like people are complex creatures and aren't just driven by a single issue or something. Who would have thought that folks could possibly place a planet to live on and healthcare above having a gun?
>>
>>33991388

A cancer for not being a single issuer voter? Tell you what when you don't have a planet to live on or healthcare in 25 years remember what you said here today.
>>
'Liberals' have always loved guns, especially shooting PPL who have their hand tied behind their backs, but that's not so easy if those PPL have their own guns hence Gun Control. Just look at Venezuela or Komifornia or the NAZIs or Pol-Pot. It's dam obvious to me that the Libtards w/guns plan on Plundering Our Asses First. These ShareBlue A-holes can eat a dick, just cause they know how to dig a mass grave is no guarantee they won't be the ones providing the 'filling'
>>
>>33984456
Severely underrated
>>
>>33983945
go eat a bag of dicks, you immature shitbird. I'm an uber liberal who has been a huntin' and a shootin' before your daddy went back to pussy.
>>
>>33991461
This is news to you and it's gonna break your heart but PPL w/jobs usually get health care w/the job (shocking, I know) and as for the planet; if it can process your shit and not die I have no fears as to it's future existence, come back here in 25 years and tell us how the planet's dead
>>
>>33991463

We won't be doing the digging son you'll be doing the digging with your family watching on. If you make a move with that shovel your family will be joining you in that hole.
>>
fuck liberals, fuck you rawlsian GOP liberals too

you're all liberal fucks to me, GOP and DNC libtards

i'm a literal commie and I'm better at guns than 90% of this board
FALGSC
>>
>>33984456

+1 if you can't reason with them then kill em all.
>>
>>33991489
Keep smoking that crack, I'm sure ONE DAY your wet dreams will come true NOT!
>>
>>33991485
>"a political ideology commonly associated with gun bans/heavier gun-control is uncommon"
>"FUCK YOU IDIOT IM LIKE THEM AND YOU'RE ARE AND IDIOTS"

Calm yourself down a little, kid. You'll pop a blood vessel if you get any angrier over something insignificant.
>>
>>33988807
>>33988835
Did you forget what website you're browsing kiddo?
>>
>>33984606
You need to kill yourself it would make the world 1,000 times better you fucking libtard.
>>
>>33984720
t. tinfoil hat
>>
>>33984495
>>33985797
>>33985826

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>33984606

+1 I'm glad someone here can see beyond a single issue.

>>33991571

Yeah it's almost like they're a complex person or something and are a looking at the total package how dare they?
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.