[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: brocock_atomic_pcp_1.jpg (20KB, 390x348px) Image search: [Google]
brocock_atomic_pcp_1.jpg
20KB, 390x348px
Alright guys, I live in the UK (Unfortunately)

Now, I'm looking for a self loading (4+ rounds) PCP air pistol, preferably in the .22 or .25 calibre.

If you could help me find one, that'd be grand, I'd also consider a .22 / .25 CO2 powered air pistol that packs a similar punch, Cheers!

My budgets is 100 - 550 GBP
>>
I'm not sure how your airgun laws are over there, but if you don't mind the price I'd recommend an Evanix AR6. If you didn't want more than one shot I'd recommend a Crosman 2240 or 1322. What do you intend to use it for?
>>
>>33983324
Also forgot to mention there's a pistol version of the Benjamin Marauder, you'll have to mount some sort of sight on it though.
>>
>>33983604
I believe that is too high-powered an air pistol to be legal in the UK, thank you though
>>
>>33983324
but if you make your own you could avoid the registry right?
>>
>>33983676
>>33983324
OP, can you just order a bunch of airgun parts and assemble it?

Do they really serialize airguns?
>>
>>33983324
But OP, you've posted the single shot version of the Brocock Atomic. Why not just get a Brocock Atomic Super 6, the 6-shot version of the same pistol?
>>
Not a weapon, fuck off.
>>
>>33983676
>>33983690
you can order anything except pressure bearing parts (barrel, moderator, pressure vessel- I think) to your door and the gun shouldn't be registered to you.
>>
>>33983660
>I believe that is too high-powered an air pistol to be legal in the UK
I'm sorry, what?
Holy shit, you guys are too far gone.
>>
>>33985884
air guns are weapons retard, you can hunt vermint with them just fine. the people who confuse airsoft with air guns are the real nogunz
>>
>>33983324
why on earth would you want a self loading, 4+ round pcp?

The only thing that comes to my mind is way outside your budget (Steyr LP50, £1429.99).
>>
Be prepared for a full torrent of abuse about gun laws anon.
Side note: Anything under 12f/lbs in England is fine to buy with no licence, provided you're over 16.
>>
>>33983324
Buy a ratbuster and stick a steel breach on it, then you can use multishot with them

t. Fellow britbro
>>
>>33986858
Half that power for pistols retard. The UK is seriously anti-pistol since the Dunblane school shooting provided an excuse for politicians to make hay. Twelve FPE is rifles only.
>>
>>33986809
Not Britcuck ones. Or at least not the ones that dont require a firearms license.
>>
>>33987192
>6fpe
Jesus. Will that even perforate a cardstock target, or do you have to use printer paper?
>>
>>33987249
Again with the retardation.6fpe will kill a grey squirrel with a side shot between eye and ear hole out to 20 metres. Olympic competition pistols for 10 metre AP shoot at about 5.5fpe average.
>>
>>33983324
Seriously OP, the Atomic Super 6 costs 350 Pounds in most shops in the UK. Might be getting harder to find as Brocock evolves under new ownership, and it's not the greatest PCP out there in terms of materials (quality of the aluminum is a bit weak, threaded parts tend to strip if you take it apart a lot to tune it), but right out of the box it'll deliver over 40 shots with decent power. And the muzzle is threaded 1/2"-20UNF so it's easy to find muzzle devices to fit in the UK. You kind of answered your own question, just showed the wrong model.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.