[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Gun Rant thread: YT comments edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_1424.jpg (176KB, 750x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
176KB, 750x1251px
>watch video over gun control/ violence/ etc.

>scroll down to comments

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
I feel like the biggest reason people push for legislation is because they are projecting their own lack of confidence in their ability to handle responsobility.

>I could never handle the power of owning a firearm

>Because I can't admit this I go on to declare that "no one can handle it!"
>>
Post videos that make you want to fucking scream:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1425.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
FUCK THIS FAGGOT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
>>
>>33982730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQdIkxlupqg
>>
>DUDE WEED LMAO AND SHIEEEEEEEET
>>
>>33982710

Actually that's precisely the reason they abhor guns. I know the feel OP, but these people aren't right in the head, if yaknowhatImean.

If you probe them, they will admit that they would have shot their ex/whoever crossed them or would have committed suicide
>>
>>33982710
For people like my liberal mom, if anyone does anything illegal with a gun, or has a gun while committing a crime, but they attained that gun legally, then gun control legislation has automatically failed across the board and is not strict enough. Because if it were, then they wouldn't have had a gun.

That's literally as far as the thought process goes.
>>
>>33982730
Well shit, was going to post this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmqk7k23Xo

But it's finally been taken down, anyone save it?
>Belkin Flintlocks, for everybody.
>>
>>33982852
What video was it?
>>
>>33982687
>drones, missiles and tanks
people still hold on to this meme?
>>
>>33982852
Same video as linked, but with (I believe) a John Philip Sousa whistling tune and the end text changed to "Belton Flinklocks for everybody" or something similar.

It was lulzy.
>>
>>33982868
Apparently
I've always wanted to debate someone based around this
>>
>FUCK THE RICH THEY'RE GONNA CONTROL US AND THE COPS ARE JUST PEONS TO THE 1%
>BRO WHY DO YOU NEED YOUR GUNS! YOU'LL NEVER WIN AGAINST THE FED LMAO!
>>
>>33982889
I've seen that one, and was about to request it
>>
>>33982889
Meant for
>>33982866
>>
>>33982919
honestly you would get your shit punched in

wanna do it? like in the civilized way, i am not merican and drunk and got nothing to do
>>
>>33982687
>baukran's comment
There's so much wrong there it might have turned back around and become pro-America.
>>
>>33982807
>If you probe them,
Jesus fuck, Xorblothrax, fuck off back your own planet. That shit's illegal here.
>>
>>33982687
>WHY EVEN FITE THE BRITISH WHEN THEY HAVE BOATS AND WAGONS YOOR GONNA LOOSE ANYWAY
>>
>>33982965
Not sure which side of the argument you represent
>>
>>33982730
Holy shit, what a terrible shot
>>
>>33982965
The point is that an armed populace deters an oppressive government in the first place.
>>
File: pepe~18.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe~18.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
OP is lying because gun control videos always have the comments disabled
>>
File: 1493342845874.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493342845874.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>33982920
with liberals guns are simultaneously dangerous killing machines that only belong in the hands of competent professionals and the police who are those professionals are also dangerous racist killers who oppress people
>>
>>33982852
>>33982866
>>33982889
I have recreated it for you with my amazing video editing skills.
https://viewsync.net/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0&t=0&v=wLL0IWN1jzU&t=38&mode=solo

Someone who actually has vegas downloaded make it please.
>>
>>33983384
Fucking gold
>>
>>33983384
>THIS IS A NIGHT FOR AMERICANS!
>>
>>33982730
>No bayonet affixed
Poor form.
>>
File: 1482027776800.png (214KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482027776800.png
214KB, 370x320px
>>33983384
>>33982730

chucking the wrapper and not using it for wadding like your supposed to is really triggering me for some reason.

they knew enough to put the premade mini and powder load in the vid but not use it correctly
>>
>>33982919
Debate begins:
>Sure seems to be working for the ragheads
Debate ends.
>>
File: 9bJCXL8.png (16KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
9bJCXL8.png
16KB, 112x112px
>>33982965
>American Civil War occurs
>Enough guns to arm literally every citizen with atleast something
>30% of the country is actively rebelling or supporting the rebels through background means
>30% of the country is loyalist and helps the government in power
>40% of the country just wants to be left alone and survive under whoever comes to power
>Military splits 50/50 between rebels and loyalists
>Loyalist Forces have Rebels throughout their command structure that are pretending to fall in line but feeding information to those actively fighting as rebels
Alright, assuming that is how this split goes down, which is pretty likely from what I've seen if something was to occur, we now have to look at how the fighting would go
>Rebels hide throughout large woodlands, underground in cities, throughout mountainsides, caves, etc.
>Military fights large scale battles throughout separatist and loyalist bases
>Loyalist civilians just bunker down and wait for Loyalist government to assist, using guns if needed
>Civilian Loyalist Militias form in cities and areas more likely to be attacked by Rebels
>Rebels just have to play the hit and run game and take pages out of Vietnam/Afghanistan/French Resistance battles
>Destroy vital bridges, highways, etc.
Now what would really play a part is who controls the farmlands. If the Liberals are the rebels (Unlikely) then they don't have much in the way of farmlands and therefore lack much in the way of food. If the Conservative/Libertarian parties are the rebels, they control all the food and could starve out liberal population centers.
Also
>China, Russia, EU, etc. all put in their foreign influence either to support rebels (Russia most likely to do this) or to support the Loyalists (EU most likely to do this)
>Rebels just have to hold out for a few months with their semi-autos, bolt-actions, makeshift explosives, varied camo, etc. before more uniform weaponry, camo, etc comes in from foreign support
1/2
>>
>>33983732
>China, Russia, EU, etc. all put in their foreign influence either to support rebels (Russia most likely to do this) or to support the Loyalists (EU most likely to do this)
I don't know why, but it just hit me the scope of a second civil war here. I didn't think to consider how invested other major powers would be in the outcome. Now I'm more amped than ever.
>>
File: OnxlfyY.png (4KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
OnxlfyY.png
4KB, 112x112px
>>33983732
>Separatist Military provides support with their armor/air and have the better equipment compared to rebels
>After a few months, rebels have much more in the way of weaponry, vehicles, etc. either from foreign support, Separatist support, or just stealing Loyalist supplies
>Most likely, Russia or some other foreign influence begins training/supplying rebels in Separatist Safe Zones
>Separatist Military + Rebels + Foreign Influence + Separatist Intel on Loyalist Military most likely able to remain even with if not overpower Loyalist military and the less likely to fight Loyalist Civilian groups
And after all that, if the Loyalists want to have a shot at winning this thing, they have to subdue the 100+ Million Rebel/Rebel Supporting civilians and get them to rejoin the Loyalist side.

It's true if you just sent out Bubba and his hunting buddies to take on an Abrams head on, they would lose. But that's not how the next American civil war would occur and anyone with half a brain should realize that. There's a reason we didn't win Vietnam, the Soviets didn't win their Afghanistan war, we didn't win our Afghanistan war really, etc. The only modern day rebel force that was atleast put down enough for the invading force to contain was the French Resistance, and even then the Nazis still didn't fully put them down, just put them down enough to be able to focus elsewhere. And the French Resistance didn't have anywhere close to 100+ Million fighters/Supporters
>>
File: aeV2si6.png (52KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
aeV2si6.png
52KB, 230x300px
>>33983808
And actually, a 3rd post to add something on, you also have to consider the countries at our borders and how they would react. Assuming the rebels are more Libertarian/Conservative, making up most of the midland US, and the coastal areas are the Loyalist forces, with the Southeast going either way, then
>Mexico could be a 3rd party and sit it out
>Mexico could be a 3rd party but offer landing spaces to Russia/China/Other Rebel Supporters due to dislike of the current US Government
>Mexican gangs could just sell a bunch of shit to US Rebels for a quick profit and help them a bit
>Cuba could become Russia's main base of operations in the Western Hemisphere again like it was during the cold war
>Canada would most likely be the EU's main base of operations
>Canadians most likely would also have some troubles choosing a side due to a chance for extremism to gain traction one way or the other
>Alaska could just be taken over by either Canada or Russia if the chance arises
>Hawaii most likely left alone and potentially loses out of some key supplies keep the island nation fully upright
I'm sure there's plenty of other things I'm missing out on, but a civil war is far from a clean victory for the government in power is my main point.
>>
>>33983732
>>33983795
>>33983808
>>33983875
Go start your own thread faggots
>>
File: 1464639962091.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1464639962091.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>33983889
Sorry let me get back to the point of the thread
ANTIFUNNERS GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33982687
why are liberals so obsessed with rednecks? they're literally all they ever fucking talk about
>>
>implying I don't want a gun with an already existing killcount
>this video was extremely illegal in NYC, by the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM&t=2s

>implying that that child has the strength to even pull that trigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3v4PsAYH9c

Played the game, there were only 6 total options, and the actual carry options still demonize the carrier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykdg4ao0QsQ

this looks like a fun movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayr6E-hFIsc&t=1s

all these "real people" videos make the people turn a full 180 in views by playing a simple arcade game
>>
>>33984648
>this video was extremely illegal in NYC, by the way
Illegal to make? Clarify
>>
>>33983215
This
>>
>>33984764
Those guns don't look very SAFEâ„¢

and anyone who "claims" to be "pro 2nd amendment" would know that they couldn't buy those guns in NYC
>>
File: freud5.gif (307KB, 584x870px) Image search: [Google]
freud5.gif
307KB, 584x870px
>>33984481

Nuh uh, they also talk about penis. A lot.
>>
Where is this from OP?
>>
>>33984648
How this any different from drugs PSA?
>>
>>33984923
How so?
>>
>>33984648
I would have loved for a /k/ommando to have been there

>"This rifle is a favorite among gun owners: the AR-15. In fact, this was Adam Lanza's choice of guns."
"Yeah, I know that's what he used. It was all over the news."
>"This gun right here killed a lot of people that day."
"The AR's been used in lots of fights."
>"Yeah, but this one killed 27 children and teachers."
"Wait, what?"
>"Yeah. Just like that. Gone."
"So you're saying this was used in the Sandy Hook shooting? This was THE Adam Lanza's gun?"
>"That's right. That's the gun of a cold-"
"How much?"
>"blooded murd...ex-excuse me?"
"Yeah, man. How much for the Bushmaster?"
>"I don't think I understand."
"What? You're confused that I want to buy something you're selling?"
>"Why-why-why do you want this gun?"
"I've been wanting to get another AR, and the barrel's already the length I want, and it's got a comfy stock."
>"I...uh..."
"You said this killed 27 people right? I'm looking at this barrel, and it doesn't even look like it's been shot 27 times. Did you guys get to clean it or something? It's in decent shape."
>"You're missing the point. This gun was used in the Sandy Hook shooting."
"So...does that mean it comes with extra mags? And if that's the case, does it come with the bullets he didn't fire?"
>>
>>33985043
>this gun was used to kill 27 children
Soooo, does that mean you're selling it at a discount?
>>
>>33985043
>"Yeah, but this one killed 27 children and teachers."
>"You're missing the point. This gun was used in the Sandy Hook shooting."
And that's how I know, I can count on it to function when I need it most!
>>
>>33985043
WELL GOLLY
How does a gun that was never fired kill 27 people?
>>
I can't imagine being so cucked that I celebrate the surrender of my arms to the state. Also, it seems these faggots can't decide if an ar is the ultimate killing machine or a pathetic toy. Which is it? What's your actual argument you cuck faggot?
>>
>>33984648
>play carrier or killer
>get one wrong
It was a nigger bringing up a gun and pointing it. Doesn't matter if it was a pellet gun. Police made the right call
>>
>>33982710
That's true for a lot of anti-gunners, but the leftists in charge of the democratic party advocate for gun control/bans so they can have complete control over their communities.
>>
>>33982687
Do you honestly believe you faggots can fight the US Government with the greatest military in the world?
>>
>>33985235
They usually disguise it as "gun safety" or "smart gun laws"
>>
>>33982807
This. An anti-gunner I know is vehemently opposed to their significant other even touching a gun, for fear of them shooting her.

Why in the hell is she dating him then if she can't
even trust him not to hurt her? They're all fucked in the head desu.
>>
File: 1.jpg (115KB, 725x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
115KB, 725x600px
>>33985242
>Do you honestly believe you faggots can fight the British Government with the greatest military in the world?
>>
>>33985242
>implying goat fuckers hiding in caves haven't fought against two of the largest superpowers, and still are
>implying rice farmers hiding in bushes haven't done the same
>>
File: 1457114401512.png (57KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457114401512.png
57KB, 625x626px
>>33985242
Refer to
>>33983732
>>33983808
>>33983875
>>
>>33985242
All you need is sealed lips, a supplier, and a big sparkly bang to get the attention of the UN.
>>
>>33983875
>Mexico
I imagine that if a civil war broke out, that border would either be dead silent, because no one wants to cross over, or a complete hotbed of cartel activity. That might even be a front all its own
>>
>>33982920
>>33983231
Yes, doublethink is real.
>>
>>33982747
I, too, hate John Oliver with a passion
>>
>>33982747
>>33988290
Comedy Central is just the epitome of fucking garbage trash.
>>
>>33985108
there are two possibilities.
The barrel was changed... or the actors never actually had their kids killed.
>>
>>33984648
> this .22 calbiber revolver was used by a 5 year old...
clearly a .38/357 NOT a fucking .22.

> this bushmaster was used in sandy hook
lanza never fired his stolen bushmaster

> this .40 caliber automatic
clearly a .45

fucking lefties.
>>
File: 1488509482463.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488509482463.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>33984648
>Collectors love this gun
>AR-15
>>
>>33983215
Kek
>>
>>33984648
>show some random people videos of killings
>they say it was unpleasant
>THAT MEANS YOU THINK GUNZ ARE BAD NOW HOW YU FIL ABUT THAT?
>>
>>33988307
Chill. South Park is on Comedy Central
>>
>>33982710
Some don't even hide it, you'll here some folk outright say shit like "why does anyone need a gun, I don't have a gun" or "don't you every worry you'll get mad and shoot someone?"

I remember this one youtube interview where the antigun proponent (a full on talk show host too, not some random dude on the street) outright told the progun guy that "if you put a gun on the table I don't think I could trust myself not to pick it up and start shooting people" (I'm paraphrasing but not exaggerating)
>>
>>33989487
Exactly.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzredcoat.jpg (18KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzredcoat.jpg
18KB, 550x467px
>>33982747
>>
>>33982687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj34l-4Zqgg
my fucking masterpiece
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

anyone have links to the edits people did of this? Favorite one was with Pumped Up Kicks at the end
>>
>>33982784
I swear if my kid ever did this I'd beat the everloving pussy ass shit out of him. How dare you touch a gun without permission. How dare you think I as your father am incapable of using it properly to protect YOU.
How dare you fucking rat me out to the gov.

This shit makes my blood boil. There is nothing lower than family betraying you to your own government.
>>
>>33991955
>but no one noticed
That kid was literally the only thing I noticed until they were doing the book signing.
>>
>>33984648
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM&t=2s
Isn't that the voice actor of Michael from Grand Theft Auto 5?
>>
>>33992654
Yes.
>>
>>33982747
Every time I see John Oliver's smug-ass face and hear him spout his nonsense, I fantasize about deporting him. My dad is the same way. He's an immigrant from a nation where people just let the government trample all over them (Sweden, in my father's case), and he wants everything to be just like in his home. It makes me sick. I think that the Saudis are a bunch of fucking savages because of the way they treat women and LGBT people, but you don't see me immigrating to Saudi Arabia and going on their TV to make fun of their culture and tell them they're a bunch of savage idiots. I'll shitpost about it online and make a point of never travelling to their backwards hellhole, but I'm not going there and telling them how to run their own damn country. It's the same with Japan. I've traveled to Japan and enjoyed it very much. I don't think I could live there because of the restrictions on civil liberties they have, but the Japanese population in general supports those restrictions and Japan as a whole wants Japan that way. So, yeah, even if I don't agree with the way it's being run, I'm not going to go shit all over them and be a smug ass on TV. Let the Japanese live in the polite, hivemind society they want to live in. Let the Saudis live like savages if they please, too. And above all, if you like the way things are in your home country, don't come to mine and try telling me how to live.
>>
>>33985366
Early in my relationship I made a vow to not kill my woman. It was a good move.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.