[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED HELP NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: cute girl.jpg (125KB, 740x905px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl.jpg
125KB, 740x905px
I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!
So here's what happened, I work on a construction site for the government and my job is to take pics of the workers to make sure they don't put any listening devices in the building. At the end of the day, I went to one of the trailers behind the building to take a shit and left my issued tablet that I use pics on the paper towel counter and after I get done washing my hands I find out that some asshole took it and turned it in to my boss, I might be getting fired tomorrow if I don't have a good account of what happened, any advice on how to write this report???
I did 4 years in the USMC infantry and this is the 1st big fuck up ive had in my whole life so you don't have to worry about me making this mistake again and bad things happening because of it
>>
>>33982336
>I did 4 years in the USMC infantry

I didn't understand a word you were trying to say until you said this.
>>
>>33982349
have you ever worked with classified info? not sure if that was classified info for corporation property
>>
>>33982336
Just tell the truth you crayon eater
>>
>>33982363
I'm still not sure wtf your problem actually is.

Are you in trouble because you forgot your tablet, or are you in trouble because said tablet contained pictures of everyone (which is apparently your job)?

Learn some fucking english.
>>
>>33982381
There's a 50/50 chance that I might get fired with "the truth"
>>
>>33982336
You're fucked bro
>>
>>33982336

Why is telling the truth an issue? "I was using the toilet and left it on the counter beside me while I was washing my hands, and someone picked it up while I was occupied and distracted. I recognise the error in letting it get out of my sight, but I felt that it was reasonable at the time given the briefness that it was gone. In future, I'll carry it on my person on with a strap so I can still retain it when not in use." Take responsibility, provide explanation, advise on future development to solve problem at source.
>>
>>33982336
sounds like ur fucked bro, better start looking for a new job
>>
>>33982336
>taking shit
>something important came up
>forgot tablet
>searched for it
>someone had already gotten it before I checked the bathroom

Easy as shit, probably a write up. Nothing more.
>>
>>33982336
Pham I think you have schizophrenia. Also, why the fuck would someone pay a guy to take pictures to ensure construction workers aren't planting "listening devices"?
>>
>>33982393

Why would you get fired over misplacing a piece of office kit - which isn't even lost or stolen, and got returned the very same day?
>>
File: kate upton.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kate upton.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>33982402
THANK YOU!!!!!
the rest of you should offer advice like this anon does
this pic of kate upton is your reward for not being a POS
>>
>>33982402
yeah I completely fail to see what OP is freaking out about unless hes lying about it being part of his job.

If anything the other guy should be yelled at for taking the tablet without even asking if it was anyones in the shitters.
>>
>>33982428
not allowed to forget it though...... its complicated to explain unless you have a clearance
>>
>>33982435
was in the shitter and didn't see him. that's why he didn't get an ear full. still don't know who the mystery asshole is/was
>>
>>33982383
>>33982430
>>33982435

Maybe although it's this guy's job to keep tabs on the rest of the staff, it's not actually his official role, and by someone picking up the tablet the rest of the crew will find out that their boss has been spying on them behind their backs.
>>
>>33982383

I don't see why OP has to be freaking out about photos of his coworkers being on it either - I mean, unless he set his tablet's passcode as '1234' no-one will be able to find out what photos are on there anyway.
>>
>>33982336
>Blonde

Meh. Gentleman prefer brunette.
>>
>>33982461

"Asshole" is a bit strong. The guy who picked it up probably thought "someone's forgotten his iPad, better hand it back in to Lost Property"
>>
>>33982502
Aw shit, time to change my tablet passcode.

>A thread died for this
>>
>>33982482
it is my official job and that tab might have had top secret info on it, which means this little bit of BS would be a federal crime
>>
File: Marines on patrol.jpg (200KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Marines on patrol.jpg
200KB, 800x533px
>>33982402
This devil

Jesus man you should already know this already, do you know how many times I've had to stand tall before my CO or First Sergeant and say something like this?

You must've been really good at not getting caught OP
>>
>>33982518
impossible. its an important site which has people in my position crawling around all over the place
>>
>33982553
do you have a security clearance? I do and this shit could land me in federal prison or fired
>>
>>33982349
Kek. Underrated post
>>
>>33982557

Well then why did they hand it in that same afternoon instead of taking it home and let you freak out about it being gone altogether. What's worse - a named coworker handing the item back in, or losing it altogether for who knows to crack open the classified info within?
>>
>>33982584
doesn't matter. instead of being a dudly do-gooder that guy could have been a spy, which is a real possibility because the FSB likes to put listening devices in our shit
>>
>>33982532
>had top secret info on it,
Then that's completely different and instead why the fuck did you have that object outside a SCIF and/or without TPC or even TPI.
>>
>>33982336
The girl in your pic has a hickey on her boob.
>>
>it's another spoonfeed the marine thread
>>
>>33982336
A thread died hecause of you OP, good job.
>>
>>33982748
guess who gave it to her?
;)
>>
File: 0o6sWgC.jpg (68KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
0o6sWgC.jpg
68KB, 560x415px
Is this real?
>>
>>33982839
yes
>>
>>33982445
>not allowed to forget it though...... its complicated to explain unless you have a clearance
nigga im cleared and have no idea what you are trying to say.

its either a fuckup for leaving sensitive info on a device in an area where you cant oversee it, or its a not a big deal because its a compliant device that was password protected and had appropriate safeguards in place.
>>
>>33982793
Jamal. Definitely Jamal.
>>
>>33982877
the tab coulda had classified info on it and as cleared people, we're not allowed to have that shit outa our sight
>>
File: shotgun_shovel01.jpg.cf.jpg (28KB, 480x239px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun_shovel01.jpg.cf.jpg
28KB, 480x239px
>>33982430
You're the kinda person we take outback and stick sterilizer in if your young.
>beware of the blue falcon.
>>
>>33982895
why are you people obsessed with white girls fucking niggers?
>>
>>33982839
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>33982430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EWYI9zfF9Y
>>
>>33982518
No, asshole is fitting.

>Here's this iPad lying on the by the paper towels
>Let's turn it in to Lost Property rather than asking the dude 5 feet away washing his hands if it's his
>Also since he never saw me I obviously didn't wash my hands
>>
>>33982393

That is part of being a man and not a douche. Tell the truth and deal with the consequences.

It's not what you do when it is easy but what you do when it's hard.

Plus they may have cameras in the crapper trailer and have it all on video. So tell the truth.
>>
>>33982445
i get it, you fucked up, at all times! means at all times!, take the heat,and the write up, and from now on fucking maintain and keep your focus,and this wont happen again
>>
>>33982336
>oh no i let a coworker swipe my gfe tablet with distro d photos on it

get real kid
>>
>>33982393
you probably couldn't lie well enough to keep your job anyway bud
>>
>>33982336
How about
>get rekt faggot
>>
>>33982349
FPBP
>>
>>33982336
Most jobs give you one fuckup before you get fired. Government jobs give you at least two fuckups before you get fired.

Your boss is going to chew your ass out. Maybe give you a write-up for your personnel file or at worst unpaid leave. You're fine; just tell the truth. Just don't do it again.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.