[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7718.jpg (72KB, 984x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7718.jpg
72KB, 984x750px
If your house caught on fire, is it a good idea to tell the firefighters about ammo staches/ stockpiles ?
Also, would you risk death to save your guns?
>>
>>33981437
>would you risk death to save your guns?
yes
>>
File: zUUUUUr.gif (3MB, 344x261px) Image search: [Google]
zUUUUUr.gif
3MB, 344x261px
>>33981437
>yfw your girls burn to death in their steel coffin, screaming your name, begging for you to save them
>>
>>33981437
Is OP a DEVOtee?
>>
Of course you should tell them, but ammunition is next to harmless unless it is fired in the chamber. Firefighters are trained for this but its basically a non issue unless youre storing a hundred pounds of reloading or black powder in your garage. I had a hang fire with shitty Remington ammunition. 12 gauge shell went off about a foot from my hand. Scared the shit out of me, stung pretty bad, but barely broke the skin. I got a few drops of blood out of the whole thing.

For your learnings
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOXowwC4c
>>
>>33981458
Get a better safe FFS.
>>
>>33981474
Only when it comes to best DEVO. Not overplayed DEVO.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UcpmUQkNU
>>
Yes, tell them.

No, my guns are there to save me, not the other way around.
>>
>>33981496
I should also mention since it is technically ammunition, but in the highly unlikely event that you have a mortar, rocket, landmine, artillery shell, or grenade, you ABSOLUTELY need to tell them that. Those are indeed very deadly and dangerous if fired outside a chamber. The possible prison sentence from that is much less than the multiple life sentences you will get if several first responders are killed or maimed from your negligence, not to mention the guilt on your conscious.
>>
File: duty now kommando.png (3MB, 1459x1439px) Image search: [Google]
duty now kommando.png
3MB, 1459x1439px
>>33981523
Duty now beautiful mutant.
>>
>>33981658
Cool.
>>
I was in a burning house and told the firemen about my ammo in the closet but they didnt seem too concerned. They didnt wreck the clost my safe and ammo was in though which was nice everywhere else had the walls torn down and soaked in the water mix they spray
>>
>>33981458
Fire be damned I'd rush back in to save them from that horrible fate, even if i have to drag the safe out by hand
>>
>>33981496
>they didn't drop-test rimfire
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.