[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking LARP to new extremes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: stolen_valor_fags.jpg (54KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
stolen_valor_fags.jpg
54KB, 960x540px
Just found these LARP fags on kikebook, apparently they love to dress with real muhreen uniforms whenever they go out for a drink and the likes lmao.
What is the cringiest thing you've seen LARPers do?
>>
>>33978578
post anything on the internet.
>>
>>33978578
yeah, that's pretty gay. They could at least larp as Army or Navy
>>
civil air patrol

i know exactly one person in it, and i'm confident he's going to end up on a stolen valor cringe compilation on youtube any fucking day now
>>
>>33978578
Yeah. That thirty year old Lance Corporal with a pedo mustache and unreg hair AND wearing a blood stripe as a non NCO is real convincing. Plus I've been out a while but are any of them wearing the proper damn belt. What in the name of Chesty Puller is this shit?
>>
File: 1488760144329.png (15KB, 182x102px) Image search: [Google]
1488760144329.png
15KB, 182x102px
>>33978578
...How is that larping and not just stolen vallor?
>>
File: dangle.jpg (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dangle.jpg
2MB, 2000x3000px
>>33978578
Oh shit new season of Reno 911?
>>
>>33978741
>stolen valor
they would need to be getting material gain (money, et c) for that.
>>
>>33978684
>volunteer civilian auxiliary of the Air Force
>LARPing

Most of the people in my old squadron wound up being either lawyers or ANG.
>>
File: temporaryLARP.png (265KB, 1344x2984px) Image search: [Google]
temporaryLARP.png
265KB, 1344x2984px
>>33978578
Fa/tg/uy reporting, I own some military uniform stuff that I use when appropriate for LARPing/conventions/re-enacting. But I do not pretend to be a service man and will break character/kayfabe at the drop of a hat if I have to explain to outsiders that we are playing pretend.

I'm saying that because I would never go to a bar in that stuff and most people I know who LARPs considers it an unspoken rule that while LARPing you don't interact with the real world.

For that reason one the most memorable cringe worthy LARP things I have heard about in relation to LARPing is asking players to somehow acquire a live chicken. Picture related, dug up the story from an archive and screen capped it.

The most cringeworthy thing I have experienced myself isn't cringeworthy.
Basically I and some friends were playing highway men non-player characters (NPCs), we had been given a simple crude red/black tunic each to clearly mark us as hostile NPCs and told by the organiser to "Walk that direction for five minutes. After that try to rob any players you get close to", no biggie, not that hard.

Except a player decided to follow us. Since we weren't in-character (yet) we decided to warn him that he was following NPCs who would be hostile in a few minutes so it would be a good idea to stop following us. He told us no problem, he was going to stop following us soon.

We kept walking, the five minute pass marked, we decided to give him another minute before stopping up and looking at him. Awkward silence for a moment before someone in my group spoke up "We are going in character now." "Okay." he said still staring at us. Then we rushed the idiot and took him as a hostage.

Not really cringeworthy though because he was a good sport about it.
>>
>>33978749
Hopes status: dashed.
>>
File: temporaryLARP2.png (823KB, 1366x4519px) Image search: [Google]
temporaryLARP2.png
823KB, 1366x4519px
>>33979167
Another story about idiots who can't distinguish between real life and LARP.

Most of these aren't /k/ related though, but this one is more cringe worthy than what OP described. Though it is probably fake.
>>
File: airsoft_and_retardation.jpg (83KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft_and_retardation.jpg
83KB, 960x810px
this is another pic of the same guys in OP, this was their "recruiting station" at a recent military fair
>>
File: warface.jpg (76KB, 322x359px) Image search: [Google]
warface.jpg
76KB, 322x359px
>>33978578
>>33979370
As an actual Marine, these three would be kill on sight.
>Those jacked up uniforms
>out of reg hair
>using the EGA to recruit airshits
SO MUCH RAGE
>>
>>33978578
>>33979370
Why couldn't these pricks just enlist if they were so infatuated with it?
>>
File: KIMG0183.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0183.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
Took this yesterday
>Wal-Mart parking lot
>dagger
>karambit
>two folders
>baton
>Fucking katana
>a ginger no less.

I wanted so much to just punch him in the face.
>>
>>33979460
And he's walking up to that pretty girl in blue shirt to undoubtedly say "Can I assist you M'Lady".

Holy shit. The cringe is real.
>>
>>33979460
>Ginger
Let's be fair, he is balding and deserves mockery for that too, but that isn't ginger.
>>
>>33979416
Lol, yeah right.
>>
File: bunchaelvises.png (99KB, 636x294px) Image search: [Google]
bunchaelvises.png
99KB, 636x294px
>>33978578
>>
>>33978684
Way back when I was talking flight lessons my parents found CAP and since I wanted to go into the AF (at the time) they brought me to one of their meetings at the airport I flew at (I was 15 or 16 at the time, I don't think I even had my permit).

It seemed pretty gay, although it was probably pretty fun.
>>
>>33979370
holy shit lmao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.