[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ommando wanting to leave cuckifornia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1494786280465.jpg (659KB, 2000x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1494786280465.jpg
659KB, 2000x1274px
Hey /k/, what's a good state that I could move to that meets this criteria:
>small towns
>gun friendly
>warm temperature
>has cheap land so I can live rurally like on a ranch
>friendly to Spanish speaking people (my parents)
>republican in nature
>good colleges
>decent job market
>preferably no drug scene or degenerate big cities controlling everything.
>>
>>33978551
......Nevada?
>>
File: 1494769062276.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494769062276.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
bump
>>
>>33978568
do you live there?
>>
>>33978551
most southwestern states like NM or AZ or TX.

big cities control lots of states because representation is mostly population based.

"good colleges" can be anything depending on what you're majoring in.

decent job market depends on your skills and experience.

CA and NY and other liberal shitholes are the exception to the vast majority of the US.
>>
>>33978551
Southern and eastern washington, around tri cities or cheney
>>
>>33978583
Well, I'm majoring in business finance but I plan on opening up my own business after some years of living there.
>>
>>33978577
Nope, but having read about he demographics of most of the states, That's just a guess.
>>
>>33978551
Can't speak for the quality of colleges but I have family in Tennessee and it has everything else you are looking for.

I'm from NJ to though so everywhere seems nicer to me.
>>
>>33978636
Nevada politics are completely controlled by Las Vegas, which is just as anti gun as any other large city.
>>
>>33978551
ya, arizona fits most of your criteria. utah is another good one
>>
>>33978551
Utah pretty much has everything you want with the exception of having warm weather year round.
>>
anywhere but here
you caliniggers are shitting up texas
>>
File: IMG_9209.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9209.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33978551
I'm moving to the burbs of Charlotte, right across the SC border (30 minute drive to downtown if need be).
>Job market (mostly finance, accounting)
>warm pretty much all year round
>gun friendly
>cheap land, cheap gas
>no dindu problems
>plenty of Christian women

Pic related I was there last weekend
>>
>>33978551
Kentucky meets most of that criteria. Colleges are okay/10, but there's really no avoiding the drug scene anywhere in the US.
>>
>>33978753
>millions of flyovers flood california for decades
>small trickle return to shithole home states
>endless tears

I'm laughing. I hope they vote liberals into office and you lose all your gun rights.
>>
>>33978799
>NC
>no dindus
You're about to be surprised then.
>>
>>33978809
>millions of flyovers flood california for decades
>small trickle return to shithole home states
>endless tears

This.

Not the other part, though, I wouldn't wish our gun laws on my worst enemy. Y'all can keep Texas anyway, too damn hot and humid for me, not to mention the hurricanes and the balls of ice that randomly fall from the sky and ruin your car.
>>
>>33978809
They are in the city, but country niggers know their place. I've been visiting SC for 25+ years, son.
>>
>>33978551
Kansas, literally meets all the criteria.
>>
>>33978551
Certain areas of Florida. Near Ocala Gainesville or south of Orlando but north of Miami. Shit, even Western Florida. Basically just not Central Florida or Jacksonville area
>>
>>33978660
This desu, utah is masterrace

NE utah that is. Fuck southern utah
>>
>>33978551
>>friendly to Spanish speaking people (my parents)
>>republican in nature
STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CONTAINMENT STATE YOU MEXICAN FUCKING SHIT
YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>33978551
Literally Arizona, move to one of the smaller cities in the Greater Phoenix Area like Anthen or even Yuma by thr Cali border if you don't plan on leaving the house (high crime rate there)
Only drug that's really widespread here is weed and everyone likes that right?
>>
>>33978965
>>>/pol/
We welcome gun advocates from all walks of life here

>of course, he IS a commiefornian
>>
>>33978551
I moved from Cali to Oklahoma. You should to.
>>
>>33978551
>friendly to Spanish speaking people (my parents)
>republican in nature
pick one and only one.
So no, there is no such thing.
>>
>>33978965
Whatever dude. I may be born of Mexican parents but I have nothing to hide or be afraid of. Guess it's hard being a virgin AND somehow living in the cuckshed.
>>
>>33979023
>false dichotomy intensifies
>>
>>33978961
>Utah
I like it here but let's not pretend there's no drug scene
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.