[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Off My Lawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: il_fullxfull.649513509_ca1m.jpg (388KB, 1500x995px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.649513509_ca1m.jpg
388KB, 1500x995px
Does /k/ bother with any warning signs? /k/riminal minded anons, do you see this and just see an advertisement for guns to steal?
>>
>>33978167
No. Most burglars and thieves by nature absolutely do not want any confrontation or surprise, and why would said thief take the risk of getting caught when he can just find a better mark? They just want to go in, get things of value, and leave.
t. A dude who hung out with all the kids like that in HS
>>
>>33978167
Different anon.

Really it does more bad then good, once your targeted you'll mostly get scoped out for a week at most just to find out yours and people who live with you work scedule once all that is looked at.

They'll get to work.

There's no point in protecting your home if you won't be there to protect it.

Honestly your better of with a warning bad dog sign instead.

It's less autistic then a gun owner sign.
>>
>Registered
>>
>Does /k/ bother with any warning signs?
Yes, I own dogs. Very friendly but loud as shit.
>>
>>33978167
Nah. But I did punk my neighbors dog out for trespassing. Fucking doberman ran on my property barking at me. So I ran straight at it and was going to punch it in the head but it backed off. Now it just sits on the edge of their property and stares at me.
>>
>>33978167
>do you see this and just see an advertisement for guns to steal?

No, I'm not black
>>
>>33978873

>mfw
>>
>>33978167

>someone invades home
>you shoot him
>you get charged with murder
>anti fun lawyer points out your "HUR DUR DUE TO PRICE INCREASE IN AMMO DONT EXPECT NO WARNNIN SHOT!" sign
>says you were trying to bait people in with a sign saying you had guns
>trying to get people to come into your home so you could murder them in cold blood
>>
>>33978960
Or you live in a state with Castle Doctrine. Fill out a police report, and end of story.
>>
>>33978960
It's sad to think some jurors would hear ">says you were trying to bait people in with a sign saying you had guns
>trying to get people to come into your home so you could murder them in cold blood"

And be like "Yeah, that's plausible/reasonable"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.