[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local range near me is the only place I can go shoot raifus.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494061781112.jpg (223KB, 1032x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1494061781112.jpg
223KB, 1032x1496px
Local range near me is the only place I can go shoot raifus. Every other place is handguns only.

I don't have a raifu yet because of what I perceive to be a sort of scheme to get money out of people. And that is: they only allow for steel-core frangible ammo because they are a "lead free range".

As far as I can tell, frangible ammo is absurdly expensive compared to just regular old ball and such. And also not the easiest to come by, which leads me to believe that they sell it to shooters at even higher prices for the sake of convenience and having the ability to shoot their rifles at all.

Is there any sort of frangible stuff out there that's cheap? Oh, and they also don't allow reloads, but I figure if it's a factor reload and not marked as such they'd never know. That's assuming there is such a thing as factory reloaded frangible.

Could anybody lend some insight into this for me? I just want to shoot some fucking long guns.
>>
Please help /k/.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (3KB, 240x41px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
3KB, 240x41px
>>
go outside for fucks sake. I've never been to a range I'm my entire life.
>>
File: 1341619539905.jpg (104KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1341619539905.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
>>33975697
>lead free range
>>
>>33975697
Are you in europe? Maybe go to a non-local range and get the cucks out of the other.
They probably sell it, but seeing as they are the only game in town they can monopolize on this shit.
>>
>>33975697
You getting ripped off bud just go outside
>>
Op you are a level of autistic ive never seen before please go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>33976137

Three out of five of the pistol ranges near me do this, and even the Sheriff's office range. The closest rifle range that I can find that doesn't have any sort of nonsense like this is fucking an hour away.
>>
>>33975697
Are you in the USA?
>>
>>33976151
>>33976159

Nope, US.
>>
>>33976167
So look up the laws in your state regarding shooting on public land. If it's okay, go to the BLM office and look for a map to find some public land to shoot on.
>>
>>33976167
Man I like in california and don't have to deal with this shit. I am so sorry anon.
>>
>>33976184

Alright.

I will try this. Thank you.
>>
>>33976215
No problem. I go out shooting on public land only 10 minutes away every other weekend these days. It's great therapy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.