[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you Go innawoods in Fucking Henderson Nevada? > heat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (13KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 329x153px
How do you Go innawoods in Fucking Henderson Nevada?
> heat
>>
File: 1494117972107.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494117972107.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>33975537
You dont /thread
>>
you don't lol
>>
innadesert
>>
go join the folks supporting the bundy standoff defendants.
>>
How the FUCK do i go innadesert??
>>
>>33975551
I take it back, climb mountain by area 51, launch drone, dont get caught
>>
This is how:
http://bulletsandburgers.com/

Also, innadesert > innawoods
>>
>>33975555
Thats pretty much over now btw.
>>
>>33975578
Its so restricted though.
>>
>>33975537
The Spring Mountains, I guess?
>>
Living in best state,
Not having a 4x4?
Or just go to mt. Charleston, or mesquite, or st george, and potosi, etc
>>
>>33975537
Find the neighbor with the jungle oasis walled in backyard and a 2k monthly water bill and hide out there
>>
>>33975570
Pick a direction.
Go 20 miles.
Your inna desert
>>
>>33975578

Fucking disgusting. If you love impractical monster trucks, over-sized, wasteful burgers and swimming nude with other men, you are a degenerate. You are not "being American", you are undermining this nation's original ideals by being a total slave to consumer culture. Going innawoods/innadesert is a test of your mettle and abilities. It's not a field trip. It's where you connect with yourself, your weapon, and the natural world.
>>
>>33975970
>If you love impractical monster trucks, over-sized, wasteful burgers and swimming nude with other men
America was built on these things, son.
>>
>>33975537
Are you fucking kidding me.

You bring water and visit the vast tracks of BLM land in this state. There are 48 million acres of BLM land in this state.
>>
File: 1494158415608.gif (663KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494158415608.gif
663KB, 440x247px
>>33975570
by not being a fucking retard and learning about the desert you live in. what is edible, what isnt, which plants give you water, take a lot of water, use common fucking sense. holy fuck it's not that hard
>>
>>33975537
It's fucking Nevada. You're in a single lone city surrounded by hundreds of miles of desert, mountains and canyons. Pick a direction and go.
>>
>>33975537
Take St. Rose up past the M, turn right onto the old highway that runs along the real highway. Go past the trailer parks and paintball fields for like 20 minutes. There are tons of turn-offs off to the left that will be full of trash to shoot.
>>
>>33978412
I mean turn left.
>>
>>33978412
>>33978440
>>33975537
Word up. This shit is so full of trash, I went to shoot there about a year ago.

Try going to Boulder City. There's plenty of land you can shoot on next to the Pro Gun Club. And it's cleaner.
>>
>>33975852
ATV/dirtbike to haul water sounds like the best bet. Ofc heard of guys going into off road into desert with motorcycles and dying when they run out of gas. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Tanner
I been to deserts twice in the U.S. they fucking stretch on forever. It's cool as shit when you can set up a camp but I can't imagine trying to bring enough supplies.
>>
>>33978452
The sad part is that a lot of the trash isn't even from shooters, but from dumpers. I haven't been there for a year either because I study out of state. I always would bring trash bags to clean more mess than I made but it never makes a difference. If there were other shooters next to me I'd give them trash bags too, in the hopes they'd fill it up before leaving.
>>
>>33978502
First time I went the town I was in was under development grabbed a portable cd player after about an hour the cd restarted and I haddn't made it from the housing area to the area with shops ended up turning back. Second time I really got to appreciate the ecosystem, when you can set up some shade have a proper camp, the features really start to stick out. It's not just another hill you start to recognize the plants and terrain a lot more as a distinct little area. Don't go alone, you pretty much need a vehicle with a hitch and a tailor to haul enough to last a few days and you're going to need help if it gets stuck, two heads are better than one thinking you're way out of a problem. Plus no matter how strong you are, that heat just wears you the fuck down. After a few days of it no matter how hard you try you're not going to be hitting anywhere near what you think your max is for lifting, or moving heavy shit. Would be a great place for shooting practice though, when it's hot out and you're tired it's a lot harder to aim, breath, hold stuff up. Got some good practice in the heat last time I went shooting. Created some of those conditions where it isn't ideal in my opinion, so I was really struggling to focus on technique. Also set up camp early in the desert. If it gets dark I wouldn't want to sleep in just a sleeping bag and no tent or a suspended hammock. It's usually warm enough if you're dressed you don't need a bag, I slept on the ground a few times because I didn't need a sleeping bag and I'd lose my fucking shit if a camel spider or something got in there.
>>
>>33978632
They lock their doors while they are in there too. I could see if you were going to do something while you're there and wanted to buy a few seconds. People have broken in while they're in the house. They know people can get in and corner them, abuse them again, they just won't fight back. They're a danger to themselves. I'm so fucking tired of wasting my life trying to help them. The break ins only stopped because I got big enough of a threat to stop them.
>>
File: uOGVJu4.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
uOGVJu4.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
>>33975537
>I live in a desert state
>How do I go in the woods when there aren't any
>>
>>33977784
This.

Former Las Vegas resident here, There are also all kind of caves in the ridgelines around Vegas and Henderson. From Northtown you could head up to the Sheep mts or Kyle or Lee Canyons if you have a proper 4x4 setup.

You can really go far taking the BLM roads and heading up in the Nellis range areas. There you could hunker down for a while. Just make sure about water.
>>
>>33981035
http://lvtgg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Mountain-Ranges-Surrounding-Las-Vegas-Basin.pdf
>>
>>33978412
Another is to go north on I15 until you are in the Apex area and find a spot. As long as you are about a mile away from any building and there is nothing downrange but dirt you are good to go.
>>
>>33975537
You don't. You go in the sewers.
>>
>>33981141
No.
>>
>>33975970
THE OFFICIAL ENEMY OF FUN ....
>>
>>33975537
Not having an airstream trailer parked over a bunker made of buried sea cans.
Why else would you live in the desert?
>>
>>33975537
There's an article floating around for some years now about how to go about disappearing. In it there is a sizable section about going off into the desert.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.